• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern β€” π‘π„πˆππ‚π€π‘ππ€π“π„. [ 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 ]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
is it bad that i’ve never cared too much for lana

that's a big mood. lana has some nice songs but ppl overhype her sm

my music taste is honestly just all over the place. if you look at my main playlist, we go from kpop to indie music to disco to early 2010s music to bubblegum pop to classical music to-

lmao

indie & punk own my soul ngl

im so excited to see everyone's characters and theme songs btw :')
i really can't decide on one for Cecilia. spellbound by siouxie and the banshees maybe?

The boi is up. Forgive the editing - if it is too irritating, please let me know and I will offer just the text. But I wanted to get something that makes it feel... dreamy... i guess. Anyway - lettuce see where this go.

(to da gms)

so! I was looking at Selene, and I noticed her powers are definitely a bit up there in terms of strength. (Or what some may consider strong.) Do you guys have any recommendations for limitations, or what you're looking for when it comes to time/insanity manipulation? I can already think of heavy ways to nerf it, but I wanted to check before if y'all got any particular ideas in mind for how it plays out.

calypso calypso heyo! yeah haha they are, but we wanted to keep it a bit open for whatever way you want to limit it yknow?
personally, i would say limitations like: able to reverse a very short/specific moment, or pausing time for a short amount of time. as for the insanity part, perhaps its only usable on someone they would already be familiar with/who's fears and weaknesses they know.
i hope this is helpful c: if you have any other questions feel free to ask

calypso calypso heyo! yeah haha they are, but we wanted to keep it a bit open for whatever way you want to limit it yknow?
personally, i would say limitations like: able to reverse a very short/specific moment, or pausing time for a short amount of time. as for the insanity part, perhaps its only usable on someone they would already be familiar with/who's fears and weaknesses they know.
i hope this is helpful c: if you have any other questions feel free to ask
alrighty! Could a weakness be a lasting side-affect of using the power? (ex. Pausing time for short amounts of time causes [Selene] to become slowly more and more disorientated and unaware of her surroundings/what time it is, even if she's not currently using her power?)

yes ! i would say weaknesses could be both personal weaknesses, and also be tied into side effects from their powers. (:

Random question there's a due date already for the cs because I haven't seen it unless I miss it somewhere but I'm just curious to know

Random question there's a due date already for the cs because I haven't seen it unless I miss it somewhere but I'm just curious to know
yup, its on the first post of this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back