• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings —「 RP Search. 」 ✧

GIZMO.

me llamo papi
Ayo, thank you for taking the time to check out this thread!
My username is Gizmo but you can call me anytime— ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

On a more serious note: You can call me Momo or Gizmo. Either one works just fine.
I'm not new to RP Nation. I've had an account or two before but, unfortunately, forgot the passwords for them.
Feel free to give me a shout if you recognize the layout to this post or my nickname for the site.
That being said :

- I'm in the Central Standard Time Zone ( CST ).
- I'm open to Forum, PM, Discord and E-Mail RPs & have been RPing for 10+ years.
- Pretty flexible with post lengths, but prefer replies to be over / at least 2 - 3 paragraphs.
Ranges are between casual to novella. Not interested in one liners.
- Not interested in Canon x OC pairings. Canon x Canon and OC x OC pairings, on the other hand, are more than welcome.
- Open to M || M , F || M , and F || F pairings.
- Not really down for a storyline that revolves entirely around romance, either. Worldbuilding / plot development is a big favorite. ☆
- For M || M & F || F ships, I don't do any of that Seme / Uke nonsense. I'm not interested in excessively blushing, timid and pushover-
type boys and girls and their counterparts. I ask the people reading this not to bring that to the table, and know that I won't either.
Now, on to the interesting stuff!
Fandoms :
- Teen Wolf ( ♡♡♡ )
Allison / Isaac
Allison / Lydia
Boyd / Erica
Derek / Isaac
Derek / Stiles
Deucalion / Stiles
Jackson / Lydia
Nogitsune Stiles / Lydia
Nogitsune Stiles / Stiles
Nogitsune Stiles / Peter
Peter / Chris
Peter / Chris / Stiles
Peter / Lydia
Peter / Stiles ( ♡♡♡ )
Scott / Allison
Scott / Allison / Isaac
Scott / Kira
Scott / Stiles
Sherrif / Melissa
Stiles / Lydia ( ♡♡♡ )
- InuYasha ( ♡♡♡ )
Ayame / Kagome
InuYasha / Kagome
InuYasha / Kikyou
Kikyou / Kagome ( ♡♡♡ )
Kikyou / Naraku
Kouga / Ayame
Kouga / InuYasha ( ♡♡♡ )
Kouga / Kagome ( ♡♡♡♡♡ )
Miroku / Sango ( ♡♡♡ )
Sango / Kagome
Sesshomaru / Kagome ( ♡♡♡♡♡ )
Sesshomaru / Kagura
- BNHA / My Hero Academia ( ♡♡♡♡♡ )
All Might / Aizawa
All Might / Inko Midoriya
Aizawa / Present Mic
Aizawa / Ms. Joke
Bakugo / Kirishima
Bakugo / Todoroki
Bakugo / Uraraka
Bakugo / Izuku
Shigaraki / Dabi
Shigaraki / Izuku
Izuku / Todoroki
Izuku / Uraraka
Izuku / Toga
Dabi / Hawks
Dabi / Toga
Momo / Todoroki
Momo / Kyouka
Mineta / Tsuyu
Mei / Iida
Present Mic / Midnight
Uraraka / Tsuyu
Uraraka / Iida
Kirishima / Kaminari
Kirishima / Izuku
Kirishima / Mina
Literally the whole Bakusquad together. All of 'em.
Or literally the whole class 1A together? Give 'em to me.
Kaminari / Kyouka
Kaminari / Sero
Shinsou / Izuku
Shinsou / Kaminari
Toga / Twice
Mirio / Tamaki
Tetsutetsu / Kirishima
- Naruto ( ♡♡ )
Gai Sensei / Iruka ( ♡♡♡ )
Gai Sensei / Kakashi ( ♡♡♡♡♡ )
Haku / Zabuza
Itachi / Kisame
Kakashi / Iruka ( ♡♡♡ )
Naruto / Hinata
Naruto / Sakura
Naruto / Sasuke
Rock Lee / Sakura ( ♡♡♡ )
Rock Lee / Gaara ( ♡♡♡♡♡ )
Sakura / Ino
Shikamaru / Ino
Tsunade / Jiraiya ( ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ )
- Mystic Messenger ( ♡♡♡♡♡ )
Jaehee / ZEN
Jumin / ZEN ( ♡♡♡ )
Jumin / 707 ( ♡♡♡ )
Saeran / Yoosung
Yoosung / 707
V / Yoosung
- Marvel ( ♡♡♡♡♡ )
Bruce / Natasha
Clint / Natasha
Doctor Strange / Tony Stark
Drax / Mantis
Gamora / Peter Quill
Nebula / Mantis
Peter Parker / Wade Wilson
Peter Parker / MJ
Peter Parker / Ned
Peter Parker / Tony Stark
Steve Rogers / Tony Stark
Steve Rogers / Bucky Barnes
Tony Stark / Loki
Tony Stark / Pepper Potts
Thor / Loki
- DC
Garfield Logan / Rachel Roth ( ♡♡♡♡♡ )
Harley Quinn / Poison Ivy ( ♡♡♡ )
Harley Quinn / Poison Ivy / Catwoman ( ♡♡♡ )
Harley Quinn / Joker
Harley Quinn / Deadshot
Harley Quinn / Nightwing
Harley Quinn / Deadpool ( The crossover I need in my life. )
Catwoman / Batman
Kara Zor-El / Barry Allen
Koriand'r / Rachel Roth
Koriand'r / Nightwing

- Undertale
Asgore / Toriel
Mettaton / Papyrus ( ♡♡♡ )
Mettaton / Sans ( ♡♡♡ )
Muffet / Grillby
Sans / Grillby
Sans / Toriel
Undyne / Alphys ( ♡♡♡♡♡♡ )

- Homestuck ( Hoooo, crap. Here we go. )
Aradia / Sollux ( )
Aranea / Meenah ( ♢ / )
Bro / Alpha Dave
Bro / Dad
Bro / Grandpa
Cronus / Kankri ( / )
Cronus / Kurloz ( )
Cronus / Mituna ( / )
Cronus / Porrim ( ♤ )
Dad / Dave
Dave / Karkat ( ♤ / ♡ )
Dave / Alpha Dave
Dave / Bro
Dave / Dirk
Dave / Terezi
Dave / Jade
Dave / Rose
Dave / John
Dave / Gamzee ( )
Davesprite / Dave
Davesprite / Jade
Dirk / Jake
Dirk / Jane ( ♢ / ♡ )
Dirk / Roxy ( ♢ / ♡ )
Dirk / John
Jake / Jane
Jane / Roxy
John / Bro
John / Davesprite
John / Karkat
John / Vriska
John / Rose
John / Roxy
Karkat / Eridan ( / / )
Meulin / Horuss ( )
Meulin / Kurloz ( )
Mituna / Kurloz ( )
Nepeta / Equius ( / )
Rose / Kanaya
Rose / Jade ( / ♢ )
Rose / Eridan
Roxy / Calliope
Sollux / Dave
Sollux / Karkat ( / )
Sollux / Eridan ( / )
Terezi / Gamzee ( )
Gamzee / Tavros
Gamzee / Karkat ( / )
Vriska / Kanaya ( / )
Vriska / Eridan ( ♤ )
HIC / GHB ( ♡ / ♢ )
HIC / Mindfang ( ♤ )
HIC / Signless ( ♤ )
HIC / The Psiioniic ( ♤ )
Mindfang / The Summoner ( ♡ / ♢ )
Mindfang / Dualscar ( ♤ )
Mindfang / Dolorosa
GHB / The Summoner ( ♤ )
GHB / Signless ( ♤ / ♡ / ♢ )
GHB / Dualscar ( ♤ )

Interests :

- Zombie Apocalypse / Survival Settings.
- Angst / Drama.
- Comedy.
- Dark Themes / Potential Character Death.
- Fluff.
- Supernatural Themes i.e. Vampires / Werewolves / Demons / Etc.
Personal Plot Ideas :
I'll remember you.
Warnings : Eventual character death. Slice of life. Angst.
An advanced stage of Alzheimer's disease, the doctor had said.
There was no cure. But there was medicine to temporarily alleviate the symptoms, C1 had been told.
They had three years left — four, if they were lucky. It was one of the things they'd been sure was
said. They'd written it down to remember it.
Which brought the previous recluse to where they were now: Liquidating everything that they couldn't
stuff into a travel bag. Quitting their job. Sitting in front of a computer and posting an anonymous ad
in search of a partner to see the world with for a few months to a year with all expenses paid. Planning
their own death once it was over.
Using the little bit of time that they had left alive to truly live.
--
C2 is a world-weary person that just finished reading some nutjob's post on a site that they'd found
an hour ago. And decided to reply to it after much deliberation. Because, well. Why not? A bit of
conversation regarding potential continents and locations to check out leads C2 into realizing that
this person's being serious about the whole ordeal — and they meet two weeks later at an airport
with luggage in tow.
Weeks of whirlwind adventures turn into months filled with new sites and sounds. Laughs and
memories are shared in excess. Simple feelings of companionship between two travelers blossom
into genuine friendship. But when the final few months of joy roll around the corner and the truth
behind C1's post comes into the light, will goodbyes be as easy as C1 had planned?
Repeat.
Warnings : Character deaths. Adventure. Angst.
Each and every single person born into the world is destined to share the rest of their life with
someone else.
It was not always this way.
Many, many millenniums ago — far too many to name, the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite, heard the plea
of a man who'd lost everything when he prayed to her in one of her temples. The man was old. Frail.
Tired. His skin sagged with an ancientness that was reserved solely for the eldest of humans that walked
the planes of the mortal realm. His pain, so tangible that the goddess herself felt stricken by pity, brought
her to down to speak with him on Earth. When asked why she had been beckoned, the elderly man told
her that his wife had passed early that morning. He pleaded with her to bring the woman back to him.
If she could not, he pleaded that she allow for him to follow her.
Moved, but unable to retrieve a soul from a realm that was not of her own, she offered him youth. He
refused. She offered to create him a new lover. One that would allow him to forget his previous. One
that would remain young and beautiful and mend the wounds on his soul. He refused. He once again
begged to follow the woman who'd left him behind. To allow his soul to go where hers had gone.
And, in her admiration of the man's will, she agreed to help him and beckoned Death into her temple.
She requested His permission to tie the man's soul to his wife, so that they could meet again after
being reborn. Death agreed - and even offered to give her permission to continue tying souls upon
one condition. If She could bless the rest of the mortals with the same gift that she'd granted the man,
then He too could tie them. She agreed.
He chose a single couple.
The most beautiful and pure hearts that he could find. Tying them, he watched as the Goddess'
pleasure with his selection turned to horror as he, in his quest for knowledge, cursed the two.
Cursed them to love. To care so beautifully, so deeply, that it transcended the phrase love itself.
Cursed them to die when they finally realized that they were meant to be with one another.
They would grow. Learn things of one another bit by bit. Become tentative friends. The most loyal
of allies. Remember their past lives. Inevitably become lovers.
And then they would die. Again. And again. And again.
Morbid curiosity made Death wonder just how long their souls could handle it.
This is the seventh time that they've been reborn.
Aphrodite's had enough.
Tumblr Plot Ideas :
For when both characters are assholes.
- I saw you trying to hit the “close door” button in the elevator but I made it in. I pushed every single button
to make you late for work in retaliation. But now we’re stuck in this fucking elevator as it stops at every.
Single. Floor. I don’t know what to say other than “you started it” but it turns out that you're my new boss
and... oops? Hi, nice to meet you.
- I asked for your help with getting a book off the top shelf and and you laughed at my taste and called
me a nerd so I shoved you into a table of nonfiction best-sellers and that’s how we both got banned from
the quirky community bookstore. Fix this.
- I take my grades very seriously and you’re the lazy asshole who asks a ton of off-topic questions to
distract the professor. We got paired up for a class project and I might get my ass kicked but I swear
to god I'll fight you.
- You tried to barge into a private conversation I was having so I said something devastatingly witty and
dismissive but you came back with something even meaner and more clever and now we're trading sarcastic
remarks back and forth and this poor bystander I was talking to looks terrified. We should get coffee sometime.
- I'm a single parent and this week has been shitty and if you think I'm above starting a shouting match over
the last Thanksgiving turkey at this grocery store then you've got another thing coming.
If nothing above catches your eye, feel free to suggest us plotting from scratch. I'll be more than happy to meet you halfway.
I'm also open to mix - matching genres / plots and tossing canon characters into AUs.
Thanks for taking the time to read all of this. Have a great rest of the day. ♡

Hello! I am interested in a role-play. Maybe we can figure out which plot would work best for our characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back