• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings —「 LTRP Search. 」

poisonous

dónde esta el café
gonna try to keep this short and sweet, 'cause it's five in the morning and i should've been asleep like six hours ago.
oops.

the boring but pretty important stuff.
  • currently in central standard time ( cst ).
  • lazy-lit. my schedule doesn't allow me to be online as frequently as i'd like.
    please be patient, and know that i won't just disappear on you without a word.
  • open to forum, pm, discord and e-mail based roleplays.
  • chill with anime face claims, rl face claims, or no pictures at all. not picky.
  • one-hundred percent down for rps that don't include romance / character shipping.
  • also one-hundred percent down for rps that do include romance / character shipping,
    so long as the entire plot isn't focused on it.
  • quality > quantity writing.
  • i have a habit of getting carried away with replies at times. it is not necessary for the person
    that i'm writing with to match me if i happen to go off on a tangent. that being said, though:
    i would prefer that post lengths be, at the very minimum, two and a half to three meaty paragraphs.
    feel free to ask me for a writing example, if you'd like!
  • cool with (m|m), (m|f) and (f|f) pairings. also cool with writing as both male and female characters.
  • none of that stereotypical seme / uke nonsense for same - sex pairings, please. unless the character being played
    is from a fandom that canonically portrays them as an excessively timid and pushover-type persona,
    that blushes when someone so much as looks at them, i'm begging you not to bring them to the table. i just.
v1.jpg

the way more interesting stuff.
( super interested in the roles / things that are bolded. )

fandoms.
(
feel free to ask me for my favorite pairings or to suggest your own, if you're looking to ship. ☆ )

- boku no hero academia / my hero academia **
- DC / marvel comics
- homestuck ***
- inuyasha *****

- lore olympus
- mystic messenger *****
- naruto **
- pokémon

- steven universe
- teen wolf *****
- undertale ****

favorite genres.

post - apocalyptic / zombie / dire survival themes *****
supernatural themes
horror
comedy / fluff
adventure

pairings.

scientist / experiment
demon / angel
demon /
hunter
demon / priest
werewolf / person afraid of dogs
vampire / hemophobe
assassin / target
otaku or manga artist / brought - to - life character from one of their mangas
android /
person that was gonna use 'em for scrap metal
human sacrifice / supernatural creature that's getting really tired of the neighboring village's weird shenanigans
ghost / immortal
royalty / lowborn
dragon / dragonslayer

undercover agent / undercover agent from rival country, gang or business
hero / villain

Last edited:
i would totally love to do something for inuyasha, omg. i write pretty much every character, and i’m down for almost any pairing.<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back