n a m e. Cho Ji Su

n i c k n a m e s. Princess - Belle - Stone Cold Bitch

a g e. 17 y.o

g e n d e r. Female cis.

s e x u a l i t y. Panromantic, Demisexual

b i r t h d a y. February 10

r o l e. Cute but - d an g e r o u s -

m b t i. ENTJ

───────────────────────────────── she says she doesn't mind being alone ────────────────────────────────

tumblr_inline_ojqdf9lUPt1sccn28_500.gif

h e i g h t. 168 cm

w e i g h t. 47 kg

h a i r. Brown

e y e s. Dark brown, occasionally wears contacts

c o m p l e x i o n. Lightly sun kissed

p e i r c i n g s. Various ear piercings

f e a t u r e s. Smile and eyes

s c a r s. tba

b u i l d. Slender, yet athletic. Has some curves. 

s t y l e. Ji-su is rather unique in terms of fashion. She is known for her

feminine style, however she doesn't always wear feminine clothing. In fact

the girl is often seen in comfortable clothes, without makeup on nor styled

hair. Even though she is wealthy and can easily has a picture perfect appearance

all the time, usually Ji-su chooses not to. On her days off, you can find her at

your local book cafe, wearing sweats, a long sleeved shirt, and beanie covering her

messy hair. She doesn't wear much makeup to begin with, so whenever she's feeling

lazy, she sort just doesn't bother to put on her makeup. 

-  -  -  -  -  - 

────────────────────────────────── she always pretends to be okay ──────────────────────────────────

tumblr_oks32hcjuD1w4qisao4_400.png

l i k e s. meat - animals - Instagram - aesthetics - Disney movies - Disney Land

coffee - sweets - sleeping in - being lazy - not wearing makeup - comfortable

clothes - money - the beach - traveling - photography - yummy food - drawing

painting - art in general - Royal Pirates - Haengbogi

d i s l i k e s. her own cooking - drama - spicy foods - opening cans (cuts her fingers)

bitter things - beer - greasy foods - annoying people - most people tbh

v i c e s. Independent - Introverted  - Jealous - Stubborn - Closed Off 
Cold-hearted - Clumsy - Perfectionist - Crybaby

v i r t u e s. Intelligent - Caring - Romantic - Supportive - Curious
Loving - Artistic - Creative thinking - Playful

e x t r a. can't open cans without getting a cut - always is cold - constantly 

needs warmth - has a perfect s-line

─────────────────────────────── but sometimes it's not enough to pretend  ─────────────────────────────────

tumblr_inline_ojqdfxagBN1sccn28_500.gif

p e r s o n a l i t y. Ji-su isn't a princess by any means. She's someone who is reserved, quiet, keeps her thoughts hidden, but always manages to get top grades and be in

the popular crowd. She isn't the queen bee, but she's not an outcast. She's someone who belongs, yet doesn't. She is a secret in the world of the popular kids, but she's a myth

to those that aren't as popular.  She is lost in her own thoughts, lost in her own world. She drowns in the loneliness of her life, but she does nothing to break to the surface.

You must understand that Ji-su really isn't your typical girl. She isn't someone who lives like most kids. She prefers reading classical English stories rather than those in her

own home tongue. She enjoys drinking coffee on a rainy morning, enjoying the crisp breeze against her skin. The way Ji-su thinks is quite different as well. Honestly she's 

someone who plays by her rules and prefers to do things her own way, often taking control in group projects, snatching the top spot in her class, but it's not like usual. Sure,

she studies in class, but it's not like she studies that hard. Often you can catch her looking out the window, a dreamy look on her delicate features. It's moments like this that

people often forget about how Ji-su acts at school. Or rather in general. Meet the one and only Stone Cold Bitch. 

That's right, despite her beautiful appearance, Ji-su is relatively known as a bitch throughout her high school. It mostly started due to her best friend being quite the interesting

character in the school. Ji-su on the other hand was much more reserved, and found drama to be a bore and would forget about it. Though whenever people approached her, they

were met with an icy glare, one that practically told them that she'd rather be in a hospital than talk to them. This is where her nickname comes from. The girl is known for 

rarely talking and mostly acting without saying a thing. In fact in elementary she cut some girl's hair really short because she had picked on her best friend. Jisu isn't one that

is taken lightly at her school. She is towards the top of the food chain, has money, has great fashion sense, dates the hottest guys, she's just your typical high school girl right?

Well you aren't totally wrong. Actually Jisu isn't like most make her out to be. Sure she's rough around the edges, but behind that cold exterior, is someone who really isn't that

bad. Jisu's biggest problem at school is the fact people tend to think they can get away with things when around her. Due to her small size and innocent appearance, some people

don't think she's actually a threat in any way. But Jisu has a reputation for doing things that are considered out of character. For example, once a girl who had been spreading rumors

about Jisu and her friends went to sit next to Jisu during art class because it was the first seat open. Nothing wrong with that right? Well Jisu never had said a word to the girl

In reality Jisu knew that saying something to the girl wouldn't prove much, so she ended up kicking the chair over when she went to sit down in it. After that Jisu proceeded

to say some things that were obviously not kind at all and ended up in the principal's office. Things like this deem Jisu dangerous. This attitude was also what got her landed

in the other school. But honestly, is that all there is to Cho Jisu? No, it's not.

Though Jisu is seen as cold on the outside, this quickly melts away when she's with people she likes or is comfortable with. Mostly it is with Yoon Hee who has been her best

friend through some of the toughest times. Yoon Hee was the first person that Jisu was able to really lower her guard around and often found herself being quite silly and fun

while spending time with her. In all honesty Yoon Hee was the first one to find out about how human Jisu actually is. Being clumsy, not being able to cook, cutting herself

on soda or beer cans, losing things, bumping her head on everything, and often just getting lost. These parts of Jisu are often hidden behind her cool facade, but there are times

Last edited by a moderator:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Cute but D a n g e r o u s ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tumblr_okntyvtYjm1r85bico4_r1_400.gif

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Relationships ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

m o t h e r. Yoon Na-young

f a t h e r. Cho In-Tak

s t e p - f a t h e r. Yoon Hyung-seok

s t e p - s i s t e r. Yoon Hye-mi

s t e p - s i s t e r. Yoon Hyun-a

s t e p - b r o t h e r. Yoon Hyuk

b e s t - f r i e n d. So Yoon Hee

f r i e n d s.