• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ | ɪɴ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴏғ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀs | ᴏᴘᴇɴ __ [updated!!]

final girl.

crack baby, you don't know what you want.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

5918F51B-D5DA-43DD-9CEF-2F2283CA33FE.gif

“maybe the galaxy is endless...” — ollie

w o n d e r

I. um, hi! it’s ollie, and although i am a bit new to this website, i am not new to roleplay. i’ve been roleplaying for nearly seven years now. which makes me sound really old and now (is eighteen old?) that that’s finished, let’s continue.(btw, before you ask, i purposely spelled my username wrong. sorry not sorry.)

II. i do live within the eastern time zone, yet have constant time to participate in roleplaying.

III. i do appear to be professional... but i am seriously not. once i get into an ooc chat, i become a dank meme lord. constant cringe and laughing emojis. pepe is my dad (welp, there goes my reputation)

IIII. i am definitely ditch-friendly, but must be told in advance, due i take time to respond ic, because i can be a freaking long ash writer

REQUIREMENTS

: be at least fourteen years of age.

: i am alright with a tad bit of angst (or a lot. make me cry if you want lol)

: do be able to write literately, and at the LEAST five solid sentences.

: i ask questions if i am confused by your reply ic or ooc.

: i am completely open to suggestions!

PREFERENCES

; i do prefer fxm, as i can play either. (i tend to work best with a female. I can also do fxf and mxm POV)

; third person writing (i’m a bit lenient on the topic)

; i prefer real face claims opposed to anime, depending on the roleplay it may change

; for there to be least a tad of romance involved

FANDOMS

* ~ my craving rate from 1-5

__ percy jackson (oc x oc?) (canon x oc?) ****
__ harry potter (oc x oc) *****
__ disney (no frozen lol) ***
__ marvel (spiderman homecoming) ***
__ it (2018) [me while writing: doesn’t smell like caca to me, señor!] *****
_ soulmate au*****
__ miraculous ladybug (oc X oc) [ — darker/angsty themes included] : i have an awesome plot and oc for this!
— BNHA (oc x canon) (oc x oc)****

PRIOR PLOTS I HAVE CREATED/CONSIDERED CREATING

__ polar opposites— two very different teenagers from very different walks of life claim that they are enemies, and act like it too. that is, until summer rolls around, and the two are challenged by their therapists to finish a list of things they want to do in their lives with this specific person. (my personal favorite tbh because how cute would it be to have them fall in love at the end omg)

__ two patients with very different issues meet in a hospital, rooms away from each other. this is where their story begins. (tell me this isn’t cute as hell)

__ lgbtq couples — this would be hella cute tbh like yessssssss

__ slice of life - two teenagers from two different states. one accidentally phones them, thinking they are calling a number that a cute student had given them. this is where their story begins.

__ teens as spies - two teens from the opposite sides of the world are paired together as spies in training. Will their personalities clash or will it lead to something more?

__ bounty hunter x hunted — i have a super cute upyr (not a vampire, but similar) female bounty hunter that enjoys the taste of human flesh. (omg I’m so weird) i thought it would be so fun to write about some modern day dude getting chased around by a smoking hot upyr lol

______
pm or comment if you wish to join
______

Last edited:
I'm up for anything BNHA related! Although I must warn you I can only roleplay as a few canon characters ^^;
I can list them if you want, but I'd prefer to continue this in PM, if that's okay.

I would be so up for either Percy Jackson or IT! Both are cravings of mine lately, whether we do just OCs or OCxCanon. Let me know if you're interested in either of those or shoot me a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back