What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area

Fandom ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ | ɪɴ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴏғ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀs | ᴏᴘᴇɴ

5918F51B-D5DA-43DD-9CEF-2F2283CA33FE.gif

“maybe the galaxy is endless...” — ollie

w o n d e r

I. um, hi! it’s ollie, and although i am a bit new to this website, i am not new to roleplay. i’ve been roleplaying for nearly seven years now. which makes me sound really old and now (is seventeen-going-on-eighteen old?) that that’s finished, let’s continue.(btw, before you ask, i purposely spelled my username wrong. sorry not sorry.)

II. i do live within the eastern time zone, yet have constant time to participate in roleplaying.

III. i do appear to be professional... but i am seriously not. once i get into an ooc chat, i become a dank meme lord. constant cringe and laughing emojis. pepe is my dad (welp, there goes my reputation)

IIII. i am definitely ditch-friendly, but must be told in advance, due i take time to respond ic, because i can be a freaking long ash writer

REQUIREMENTS

: be at least fourteen years of age.

: i am alright with a tad bit of angst.

: do be able to write literately, and at the LEAST five solid sentences.

: i ask questions if i am confused by your reply ic or ooc.

: i am completely open to suggestions!

PREFERENCES

; i do prefer fxm, as i can play either. (i tend to work best with a female. I can also do fxf and mxm (if persuaded) POV)

; third person writing (i’m a bit lenient on the topic)

; i prefer real face claims opposed to anime, depending on the roleplay it may change

; for there to be least a tad of romance involved

FANDOMS

* ~ my craving rate from 1-5

__ percy jackson (oc x oc?) (canon x oc?) ****
__ harry potter (oc x oc) *****
__ disney (no frozen lol) ***
__ marvel (spiderman homecoming) ***
__ it (2018) [me while writing: doesn’t smell like caca to me, señor!] *****
_ soulmate au*****
__ miraculous ladybug (oc X oc) [I NEED THIS — darker themes included
— bts (x oc) (OH YES)****
— BNHA****
— pokèmon gijinka***

PRIOR PLOTS I HAVE CREATED/CONSIDERED CREATING

__ mystery incorporated (oc: tabitha martins—the nerd x the foodie and their dog/the leader)
for the keep out signs that are ignored, for the suburban air that rots like the benevolence of coolsville citizens, for excersing ghouls and unmasking criminals.

__ the planets as people (i honestly don’t know how i thought of this)

__ camp rock (can be elaborated)

__ slice of life - two teenagers from two different states. one accidentally phones them, thinking they are calling a number that a cute student had given them. this is where their story begins.

__ teens as spies - two teens from the opposite sides of the world are paired together as spies in training. Will their personalities clash or will it lead to something more?

______
pm or comment if you wish to join
______

Last edited:
I'm up for anything BNHA related! Although I must warn you I can only roleplay as a few canon characters ^^;
I can list them if you want, but I'd prefer to continue this in PM, if that's okay.

Marzo

Hello! I'd be interested in some BNHA, but I wanted to ask; how do you feel about OCxCanon for the BNHA universe? I'd totally be willing to double up in return if you wanted that. =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)