• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

THE REMODEL
college based roleplay

The notice was pinned on the thick black door that the students had gotten so used to opening every time they wanted to go home. The sounds of hammers and drills sounded through the air, but all they could think about was the fact their home was literally shut down. Well, it had to happen sooner or later, but rarely does one lose their college home. You see, the tenants of the college dorms were ones who didn't want to spend money on the new apartments that were put up and were fine living in the rather rundown and slightly sketchy dorms. It was way overdo for a makeover, but that didn't mean it had to happen right then and there. Yet there they were, unable to enter the place they had called home for however long they had been staying at the college.

But not to worry! The headmaster wasn't going to leave his students completely homeless. No no no. Instead, he decided that the evicted students were to move into the most recently opened apartment building that they put up around ten minutes from the actual campus. It was certainly a major glow up from their previous establishment, but all the students felt a bit awkward as they were assigned a room and floor before given a key. They were speechless. Boxes were piled inside each room, and the tenants were a bit confused as to what was going on. They were to have roommates as they weren't the only students living in the building, and they needed to make room for other students who had been on the waiting list to get in.

Nobody knew what to think of their current situation. Some of them didn't know their roommate, some hated them, and others were possibly best friends. It all depended on who the magic person got paired with another. The top two floors were strictly their's, girls getting the lower floor and boys getting the upper floor. It was a bit of a pain, especially if the one elevator was in use, but they managed. Being forced to move into a new place, live with a new person, and coexist with the various other tenants isn't exactly your perfect cup of tea. However it was what they were going to be living in until the remodeling was done. Well it was either suffering in apartments or becoming homeless, so most felt that this was the better option.

However, there's no way that everything can go according to plan. The change to scenery, the new roommates, feelings get messy. Words are exchanged. Stress is gathered and weighs them down. Some of them crumble and others find a way to make it through it all. It's not high school anymore. They are adults, despite the fact they may not want to be adults. It's scary, but they are doing it. They are trying to figure life out in their own way, forming friendships, love interests, and even enemies is all apart of the process. It's even scarier than high school.

~ ~ ~

So in short, this roleplay will be a rather open roleplay which will be focusing on the students who were evicted from their dorms because of remodeling. Now they have moved into a brand new college apartment complex and their way of life has turned upside-down. They each have a roommate and some of them don't like the people they are rooming with or are living by. However if the students don't live in the apartments, then they are practically homeless. Each student will have a life outside of college and most of the time that's what will be roleplayed. I don't currently have a specific location for the college, but I think it'll be in Europe or the US so that's fun. I also should think of a name. Hmm.

Please know that I expect a two paragraph in-character post from those who are accepted
I'm going to try and make the gender ratio even tbh
I'm a bit unsure of how many characters I will accept into the roleplay, but I think my limit will be eight.
This will be a realistic roleplay, so please think of realistic face claims! Thank you~
Keep that romance PG-13 please and thank you, it'd be greatly appreciated
Romance isn't required but it's fun right?
Most of the tenants have a relationship with each other at the start of the roleplay

CODE BY SOCIAL

Last edited:
Me: wants to make a light hearted rp
Also me: hella angsty all the time

Wow way more interest than I thought there'd be lol~ I'll try and get everything up as soon as I can~

THE REMODEL
college based roleplay

The notice was pinned on the thick black door that the students had gotten so used to opening every time they wanted to go home. The sounds of hammers and drills sounded through the air, but all they could think about was the fact their home was literally shut down. Well, it had to happen sooner or later, but rarely does one lose their college home. You see, the tenants of the college dorms were ones who didn't want to spend money on the new apartments that were put up and were fine living in the rather rundown and slightly sketchy dorms. It was way overdo for a makeover, but that didn't mean it had to happen right then and there. Yet there they were, unable to enter the place they had called home for however long they had been staying at the college.

But not to worry! The headmaster wasn't going to leave his students completely homeless. No no no. Instead, he decided that the evicted students were to move into the most recently opened apartment building that they put up around ten minutes from the actual campus. It was certainly a major glow up from their previous establishment, but all the students felt a bit awkward as they were assigned a room and floor before given a key. They were speechless. Boxes were piled inside each room, and the tenants were a bit confused as to what was going on. They were to have roommates as they weren't the only students living in the building, and they needed to make room for other students who had been on the waiting list to get in.

Nobody knew what to think of their current situation. Some of them didn't know their roommate, some hated them, and others were possibly best friends. It all depended on who the magic person got paired with another. The top two floors were strictly their's, girls getting the lower floor and boys getting the upper floor. It was a bit of a pain, especially if the one elevator was in use, but they managed. Being forced to move into a new place, live with a new person, and coexist with the various other tenants isn't exactly your perfect cup of tea. However it was what they were going to be living in until the remodeling was done. Well it was either suffering in apartments or becoming homeless, so most felt that this was the better option.

However, there's no way that everything can go according to plan. The change to scenery, the new roommates, feelings get messy. Words are exchanged. Stress is gathered and weighs them down. Some of them crumble and others find a way to make it through it all. It's not high school anymore. They are adults, despite the fact they may not want to be adults. It's scary, but they are doing it. They are trying to figure life out in their own way, forming friendships, love interests, and even enemies is all apart of the process. It's even scarier than high school.

~ ~ ~

So in short, this roleplay will be a rather open roleplay which will be focusing on the students who were evicted from their dorms because of remodeling. Now they have moved into a brand new college apartment complex and their way of life has turned upside-down. They each have a roommate and some of them don't like the people they are rooming with or are living by. However if the students don't live in the apartments, then they are practically homeless. Each student will have a life outside of college and most of the time that's what will be roleplayed. I don't currently have a specific location for the college, but I think it'll be in Europe or the US so that's fun. I also should think of a name. Hmm.

Please know that I expect a two paragraph in-character post from those who are accepted
I'm going to try and make the gender ratio even tbh
I'm a bit unsure of how many characters I will accept into the roleplay, but I think my limit will be eight.
This will be a realistic roleplay, so please think of realistic face claims! Thank you~
Keep that romance PG-13 please and thank you, it'd be greatly appreciated
Romance isn't required but it's fun right?
Most of the tenants have a relationship with each other at the start of the roleplay

CODE BY SOCIAL

Interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back