• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource ᴛʜɪs ɴᴇᴡ ᴠɪʙᴇ —☆ //ᴡᴏʀᴋsʜᴏᴘ

southside.

apricot princess
MAKING A COMEBACK
Like others, I've made another workshop. The old one is a bit outdated since bbcode+ came out and they're honestly starting to look ugly. Please don't take out the credit. Not all of these codes are going to be free for use. I'm aware that the bbcode center is a creative commons but I would appreciate it if you would give credit where credit is due. It's pretty obvious when you just copy and paste a code onto your own thread.

REQUEST SLOT: CLOSED

Username: empty

Progress: 0%

REQUESTS There is only going to be ONE SLOT available at a time. This is to prevent too many people from sending in their requests. It becomes overwhelming. Please take into account my coding style. I tend to lean on creating small and simplistic codes. So don't ask for any dimensions greater than 600px please. I'll try my best to finish it in at least a week. I will pm you if it will take any longer.
APPLY - Type of code (CS, Interest Check, Partner Search, etc)
- Number of pics and dimensions
- Color scheme?
- Headings? Heading Sizes? Body text sizes? Fonts?
- References?
- Columns or rows?
- Anything else?
This is just a general outline. The only thing that I would say is required would be the type of code and the color scheme. Although I'd prefer if you would be specific with what you wanted.

Last edited:
INFO INFO INFO!!
This is an ic post I made for a 1x1 with a friend. The image is a hover. Mostly mobile friendly. You have to click to use the hpver function on mobile. Please ignore my sub-par writing.
Code link here

[class name=bodytext]font-size:10px; color:grey; line-height:12px;[/class][class name=heading]color:white; font-size:25px; text-style:bold;[/class] [class name=yeoone]color:transparent; height:288px; transition-duration:0.8s; z-index:-1; font-size:11px; text-align:center; padding:0px;[/class] [class name=yeoone state=hover] background-color:rgba(198,196,195, 0.4); text-align:center; padding:0px; font-size:11px; color:#fff;[/class] [class name=background]background-color:#fff; height:185px; margin-left:160px; position:relative; bottom:190px; width:200px; padding:0px; color:#A3A1A0; font-size:11px; line-height:10px; text-align:justify; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=background2]background-color:transparent; margin-left:100px; position:relative; bottom:435px; width:150px; padding:10px; color:#FFF; font-size:30px; text-shadow:4px 4px 7px #A3A1A0; line-height:30px;[/class]
[div class="yeoone"]
mood: curious
[div class="background"]

Heechul chuckled at the Ji Ho's defense; He really was like a child. It wasn't just his choice of decoration that showed this side of him after all. His laugh gradually devolved into a soft smile when he saw him get excited over a bathroom sink.

When he saw his legs disappear from view, it didn't take long for him to get bored and look around before leaving. His curiosity got the best of him and he found himself walking around the living room area. He first approached the shelves and lifted a hand towards the elegant china. Its surface was cold but that was expected from touching porcelain. He looked at the action figures next to the china and didn't bother to touch them. He'd probably notice if they were out of place. He turned back to the couch and picked up the half-knitted blanket. "Who even knits anymore?" he thought. He assumed that he never bothered to finish and most likely won't get back to doing so anytime soon as he moved on to the next attraction on his little tour of sorts.

Unfortunately for him, he decided to take a little detour and he walked towards the kitchen. As far as he knew, it looked as weird as the rest of the house. He helped himself to look through the drawers. He found a few things that he would expect to find in a forest; Weird things.

Heechul continued rummaging through and found a book. He tried his best to remember where it was and how it was placed inside the drawer before taking it out and flipping through. Soon enough he came across a set of pages that he took interest in. Writing filled the pages, both handwritten and printed. He read a few sentences before realizing what he held in his hands. Not long after he heard Ji Ho's footsteps from upstairs. He took his time to put the book back in its proper place before slowly closing the drawer and returning to his place in the living room.

The issue was that he both physically and mentally couldn't be scared enough to react. He simply sat there thinking "What is this place" but in the same manor that someone that someone comes across something that strikes curiosity and interest rather than fear and intimidation. He couldn't even be worried, scared, or even angry.

"I'm sure they are. But unfortunately, there aren't really any 'fancy hotels' around where I work. The classiest there is a well furnished, two story house. But those are pretty uncommon," he explained before taking another sip of his drink. Despite his new found knowledge of the possible danger that he was in, he continued to sabotage himself.
[/div][div class="background2"]CHON HEECHUL[/div][/div]
code // just-peachy

Last edited:
oof time to be the first one because your codes are so pretty

- CS
- 4? Something a bit small, I prefer small codes as well, so whatever dimension you want.
- Light grey/white scheme
- For fonts I don't mind anything. Headings don't matter for me either.
- I don't have a specific on this one.
- Nope!

oof time to be the first one because your codes are so pretty

- CS
- 4? Something a bit small, I prefer small codes as well, so whatever dimension you want.
- Light grey/white scheme
- For fonts I don't mind anything. Headings don't matter for me either.
- I don't have a specific on this one.
- Nope!
thanks!
I'll get started as soon as I can

REQUEST!
Username: youngkyun youngkyun
Code Type: CS
INFO + LINKS! The top box and the info boxes inside scroll. You'll have to change the width of the name if it's longer than the placeholder. The code may be difficult to navigate through since everything is so squished together so let me know if you need any help finding some things. You can decide whether or not this code is strictly for your use or to keep it public.
HERE is the link.

[class name=heading]background-color:#CED0CE; font-size:12px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFF; padding:1px; text-align:center; position:relative; left:90px;[/class] [class name=heading1]background-color:transparent; font-size:10px; color:#CED0CE; padding:1px; position:relative; top:-70px; left:90px;[/class] [class name=heading2]background-color:transparent; font-size:10px; color:#CED0CE; padding:1px;[/class]
PERSONALITY: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc,

list
list

DISLIKES: list
list
list

BIOGRAPHY: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc,
[div class="heading" style=width:130px;]placeholder name
[div class="heading1"]AGE: how old are they
SEXUALITY: orientation
APPEARANCE: hair, eye color, height, weight, etc.
ETHNICITY: where are they from
[/div][/div]
code // just-peachy

Last edited:
yooo im here

- CS
- 3 or 4, I don't mind. I kind of like small codes,
- heres a palette ! Coolors
- I don't mind any fonts, but I would wan't Arial somewhere in there.
- Nope, anything else I don't really mind. Whatever looks good to you!!

yooo im here

- CS
- 3 or 4, I don't mind. I kind of like small codes,
- heres a palette ! Coolors
- I don't mind any fonts, but I would wan't Arial somewhere in there.
- Nope, anything else I don't really mind. Whatever looks good to you!!
Wow that was quick! Thanks for requesting!

REQUEST!
Username: youngkyun youngkyun
Code Type: CS
INFO + LINKS! The personality and biography boxes scroll and the two pictures are hovers for likes and dislikes. You can decide who else gets to use this code. If you need any help navigating the code or want me to change anything just ask!
HERE is the link.

[class name="heading"]width:200px; color:#FFF; font-size:20px; position:relative; left:90px;[/class] [class name="headingbody"]width:450px; color:#FFF; font-size:12px; position:relative; left:90px;[/class] [class name=jooe]color:transparent; height:110px; transition-duration:0.8s; z-index:-1; font-size:14px; text-align:center; padding:0px;[/class] [class name=jooe state=hover] background-color:rgba(243,216,199, 0.6); text-align:center; padding:0px; font-size:14px; color:#fff;[/class] [class name="heading2"]background-color:#FFF; height:5px; width:95px; color:#E2D4C7; font-size:11px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center; position:relative; left:10px; padding:0px;[/class]
[div class="heading"]Placeholder Name ♡
[div class="headingbody"]AGE - an age / GENDER - m or f? / SEXUALITY - orientation / APPEARANCE - hair, eye color + height, weight / ETHNICITY - where are they from? / OCCUPATION - work, student, unemployed?
[/div]
[div class="heading2"]
personality
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc,
[/div]
[div class="jooe"]likes ! list list list list list list
[div class="jooe"]dislikes ! list list list list list list
[/div][/div]
[div class="heading2"]
biography
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc,
[/div][/div]
code // just-peachy

Last edited:
Type of code (CS, Interest Check, Partner Search, etc)

Cs c:

At least 5 pics

- Color scheme?

Grey with an accent white

Small font
The font should be black since my eye sight sucks

- References?

Nothing but these pictures I want on it, you can choose which ones c:

- Columns or rows?

Up to you, whatever you think looks good

- Anything else?

A space for a poem would be nice

Type of code (CS, Interest Check, Partner Search, etc)

Cs c:

At least 5 pics

- Color scheme?

Grey with an accent white

Small font
The font should be black since my eye sight sucks

- References?

Nothing but these pictures I want on it, you can choose which ones c:

- Columns or rows?

Up to you, whatever you think looks good

- Anything else?

A space for a poem would be nice
Thanks for requesting!! I'll get started on it soon!

ORIGINAL! This was bound to happen at some point. Hixtape was great.
INFO + LINKS! The picture in the black section has a hover for a small quote and the white box is a scroll. The content inside scrolls as well. There is a lot of space between the bio section and the end of the scroll box just because I moved a lot of stuff upwards and that left the space there. I'm not sure how to fix it :\
HERE is the link to use it!

[class name=daydream]color:transparent; height:100px; border-radius:50%; transition-duration:0.8s; z-index:-1; font-size:10px; text-align:center; padding:0px;[/class] [class name=daydream state=hover] background-color:rgba(198,196,195, 0.4); border-radius:50%; text-align:center; padding:0px; font-size:10px; color:#fff;[/class] [class name=heading]background-color:#D8A48F; height:15px; width:80px; padding:1px; text-align:center; color:white; text-transform:uppercase;[/class] [class name=heading2]background-color:#D8A48F; height:15px; width:80px; padding:1px; text-align:center; color:white; text-transform:uppercase; position:relative; top:-80px;[/class] [class name=heading3]background-color:#D8A48F; height:15px; width:80px; padding:1px; text-align:center; color:white; text-transform:uppercase; position:relative; top:-180px;[/class]

[div class=daydream]
For once I want a different picture in my life
That I want to draw, a canvas dream
Jung Hoseok

SEXUALITY: heterosexual
HEIGHT: 5'10 WEIGHT: 65kg
HAIR COLOR: dark red
EYE COLOR: dark brown
[div class=heading]personality
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus.

[div class=heading style=width:100px;]likes + dislikes
LIKES: list / list / list / list / list / list / list / list / list / list / list / list / list / list / list / list /

DISLIKES: list / list / list / list / list / list / list / list / list / list / list / list / list / list / list / list /
[div class=heading2 style=width:150px;]strengths + weaknesses
[/div]
PRESET 1 ▰▰▰▰▱
PRESET 2 ▰▱▱▱▱
PRESET 3 ▰▰▱▱▱
PRESET 4 ▰▰▰▱▱
PRESET 5 ▰▰▱▱▱

STRENGTHS: strength / strength / strength
WEAKNESSES: weakness / weakness / weakness

[div class=heading3]biography
[/div]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus.
[/div][/div][/div]
code // just-peachy

Last edited:
ROSE MARMALADE°
Amidst the mundane suburban streets of XX town there exists a dense swamp surrounded by a much denser forest. A small group of witches live in the swamp in a run-down, and rustic looking cottage. They all have their reasons for being there, whether it was to escape some imminent danger, or to live their own life away from the pressures of supernatural society. They mostly spend their days trying to make a living off of creating potions and enhancements as well as other other-worldly concoctions. But although they live under the same roof, they still haven't learned to get along very well.
Rules°
001 | Be active!

002 | Join the discord to keep up with the discussion

003 | Let me know if you're leaving

004 | No Godmodding

005 | Be detailed and literate

006 | This rp is going to be plot driven, each of the characters with their own (general) arc.

007 | Be able to post at least twice a week.
Meet the Witches°
The Sloth | The most physically strong of the rest. They tend to be more aloof than engaging which gives the others a lot of room to get to know them. Their magic is very rough and edgy, being mostly used to make body enhancements and modifications (ex. adding heat to their hands to create a more powerful punch). They've tried their hand at potions, but they aren't very skilled in making them. They spend most of their time in their room playing video games and keeping to themselves.

The Traditional | The witch with the strongest magic in the house. They are a bit uptight, wanting the place to be clean at all times. Their magic is more traditional and in-control. Their defense spells are exceptional and they have a good grasp of the art of creating potions. They are the least aware of the human world, almost stuck in their family's way of thinking. They are a bit dainty but try their best to protect themselves whilst fighting if they need to.

The Forager | They have the strongest grasp of how the swamp works. They are the one to go out during the day to forage for ingredients as well as harvesting and planting crops and flowers of all sorts. They are the bravest of the rest and are very good with weapons. Their magic is well rounded but a bit on the weaker side. They use most of their magic to heal and aid people as they are usually out and about killing things.

The Naive | The most vulnerable of the group. That is, they are the most human-like. They aren't aware of how terrible the supernatural world is. They have only been exposed to what the others can do and they have yet to see the dangers of the swamp. They are almost constantly being protected by the rest, as they don't know how to protect themselves. Being the youngest of the rest, they go to high school and live a relatively typical human life. Their magic is limited and comes out spontaneously.
Their Magic°
The magic that the witches use doesn't just come out of thin air, at least for the most part. They use crystals to, put it simply, heighten their abilities. Generally, crystals are able to absorb the energy from the living things around them. So they work best in the swamp but maybe wouldn't work the best in say, a desert. They have many different uses. For most humans, the most that they can really do is affect their mood. They have been used back in early civilizations as a way to ward off sickness and negative energy. Different types of crystals have different effects. For example, a more rounded, polished, or soft colored crystal can make you feel more relaxed while a more jagged, dark or harsh colored one can make you feel anger or frustration. Most witches tend to keep at most two or three at hand, whether it's inside a piece of jewelry, or in a pocket of some sort, to keep a balance of emotions and energy.
code by just-peachy

ORIGINAL! This is a code for an interest check as you can see. I posted it in a hosted project called Seoul Mates but it didn't gain much attention unfortunately. I don't have the patience to replace all the text so feel free to read it I guess.
INFO + LINKS! This could be used as a character sheet as well. Any section that has text scrolls. If you want to put anything outside of the code you'll have to put it at the bottom or the code will mess up. Hence why the info is at the bottom. Also if you use the preview function the text overlaps and everything is skewed so you'll have to click reply to see what it really looks like.

Last edited by a moderator:
ORIGINAL! Another ic code for the same 1x1 from the first code. This is supposed to be like a computer desktop type of thing. The caramel box is supposed to be a sticky note, the top left one is file explorer and i guess the bottom is notes (aka the info).
INFO + LINKS! Only the text box scrolls. HERE is the link to use it!

— ❐ ✕
yeo-one-tumblr
JPG File
date: 3/30/18
rating: ★★★★☆
dimensions: 70x70
size: 81.4kb
— ❐ ✕
Mood: furious
— ❐ ✕
His old boss let out a hearty laugh as he and Heechul conversed and made small talk. A dull puff of smoke escaped his mouth with each word, laugh, and breath. That evening, Heechul was hanging out with his boss. Their relationship was nowhere near professional. He hated to admit it, but he was essentially his only "friend". He was a grumpy old thing, never really leaving his house's vicinity. His hobbies included people watching, smoking, and constantly calling his worker during random times of the day.

"So what took you so long to get here boy?"

He explained briefly what happened to him in the swamp, leaving out some bits and pieces; He mentioned the stranger, his house, and appearance leaving out the fact that he found a book of spells in the guy's kitchen drawer. He tried his best to ignore it, wanting to forget it immediately, but some part of him wished it were real.

——————————————— The young adult took the next day to sleep in, as his shift was starting in the afternoon. Which really meant that he suddenly decided to sleep in for the hell of it. He was exhausted and couldn't really remember why. Not only that, but there was a sharp, itching pain on the side of his neck. He took a moment to feel it and scratch at it a few times before giving up and falling back asleep.

He woke up about two hours later when he got out of bed to get ready for work. It was when he went to brush his teeth that he got a good look at himself in the mirror. He moved his head around trying to find a good position to get a good look at whatever was causing the pain. It looked to be about the size of a quarter, almost like a tattoo that was somehow burned into his skin. He tapped the area and winced. He soon forgot about it when he went to take a shower.

He grabbed his keys and slipped on his two-toned windbreaker before leaving his apartment and starting his truck. But as soon as he shut the door to the vehicle and set his hands on the steering wheel, he felt a strong urge to revisit the swamp. Unlike his first experience driving through it, this time he knew where he was going.

He stormed towards the cottage and helped himself inside. With the way he swung the door open, it very much could have fallen right off of its hinges. Trying to restrain himself only made it worse for him, but his stubbornness caused him to persist, only making him more angry. Ji Ho was obviously the one to blame for this and all he knew to do in the situation was to be angry. He lashed out at the stranger, "What the hell did you do to me?"
CHON HEECHUL
code // just-peachy

Last edited:
ORIGINAL! I didn't realize how dry this thread was lmao. BUt here's another ic code!
INFO + LINKS! HERE is the link to use it!

[class name=heading] color:#E0AFA0; padding:0px; font-size:16px;[/class]
KIM SUNG GIN
Mood: emotion
Outfit: link
Tags: username
[div class="heading"]all the rest !

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium.

Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc.

[/div]
code// just-peachy!

Last edited:
ORIGINAL! I was trying to make a cs and I rejected it after stopping at the basics section. If you want this throw away feel free to have it.
INFO + LINKS! The picture is a hover with another picture!
HERE is the link to use it!

[class name="yeonwoo"]background:url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/0f206b0321237bfda39dfefc104f328c/tumblr_p7efuwEib31x6dw0fo2_400.jpg); background-size:100%; transition-duration:0.8s; z-index:-1; height:100px; width:100px; padding:0px;[/class] [class name=yeonwoo state=hover]background:url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/04e6ee4fe48e53a1248548775a828a16/tumblr_p7efuwEib31x6dw0fo3_400.jpg); background-size:100%; height:100px; width:100px; padding:0px;[/class]
[div class="yeonwoo"]
Uh Eun-Ji
"What are you looking at?"

ethnicity: basics

height: 5'6
weight: basics
hair color: basics
eye color: basics
[/div]
code// just-peachy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back