• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀs

social social - I am actually. I'm accepting roles at the moment, but two more have opened up and are not being competed over. ^^ Feel free to fill in an application, hang out in the OOC (encouraged), and check out the lore I've typed up.
All roles are application based and not first-come, first-serve. So if there is a role already applied for, feel free to apply for it. I will wait patiently if needed. ^^

social social - I am actually. I'm accepting roles at the moment, but two more have opened up and are not being competed over. ^^ Feel free to fill in an application, hang out in the OOC (encouraged), and check out the lore I've typed up.
All roles are application based and not first-come, first-serve. So if there is a role already applied for, feel free to apply for it. I will wait patiently if needed. ^^
Oh sweetness! I will totally pop into the ooc~

Wow, so first of all: That is an amazing looking thread.
Second of all: I'm mighty interested. I've snooped around a little in the OOC and the CS, but haven't really had the time to read everything through. A quick question I have is if, in the CS page, the missing roles are still missing, or if that needs to be updated? Just want to be sure before I apply for any role ^^

I'd absolutely love to be a part of this! If you'd have me.
You've done a phenomenal job with the concept and codey business
Could I possibly pm you with some questions?

Hey! I'm definitely very interested. Are we free to submit character sheets for whichever family peeks our interest on the Lore page or is it limited to the families you have listed on the character sheets page?

Hey! This both looks great and sounds really interested. I already have ideas for two characters in my head. I'll need to read the plot over again before deciding everything but I'll keep an eye on this RP. Keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back