• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀs { ooc }

Should we use dice rolled attributes and rolls for fights or just maturely plot the fights out here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I will be so sad if this is over. :( It looked...so good. And all my other group RPs died last week like by magic.

I will be so sad if this is over. :( It looked...so good. And all my other group RPs died last week like by magic.

Yeah, it's brutal how RPs just stop. I've only ever abandoned one before it died, but I also have never been in a RP that hasn't died within a month or so. So many characters I really liked just vanishing due to lack of interest in the RP.

Yeah, it's brutal how RPs just stop. I've only ever abandoned one before it died, but I also have never been in a RP that hasn't died within a month or so. So many characters I really liked just vanishing due to lack of interest in the RP.
Thing is.... I understand slowly dying interest and people leaving one by one, but I don't understand total excitement followed by random sudden death of everyone at once!

Thing is.... I understand slowly dying interest and people leaving one by one, but I don't understand total excitement followed by random sudden death of everyone at once!

Wow. That is definitely a different beast entirely. Perhaps it's all one big prank being played upon you ;D

Yeah, it's easy to go super hard for like the first week of an RP and burn yourself out.

Well, I think this could still work out if sushie came back, but she has not been on the site in two weeks. :(

I'm under the impression that Sueshi is at the moment overworked. From what i understood, she worked a lot of 10 hour shifts. So I'm hoping that she's just been unable to get on and is coming back soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back