• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ - ic

Ravenclaw

just another summer

Starting in New York City in June, just another summer will contain drama and romance and fun times. Think Friends and How I Met Your Mother.

6360682710224914221617167464_bigstock-Group-Of-Friends-Having-Fun-To-58863776.jpg

Maybe this group of six decide to go on a road trip, or travel around the city, or let loose a little. Maybe someone's just graduated and this is their final hurrah. A looser style means it could continue indefinitely.

Reply to this thread and fill out a CS if you're interested!
Click here for the character sheet.

Last edited:
Hey! Are you still interested? I'd love to see a CS from you :)
I'm definitely still interested, but seeing how at the moment isn't the best time for me to create a CS, it'll be a bit until I can get around to trying my hand at one! I won't discourage anyone from snapping up the slots, though, since I wouldn't want to delay the rp by being slow with a CS :>

I'm definitely still interested, but seeing how at the moment isn't the best time for me to create a CS, it'll be a bit until I can get around to trying my hand at one! I won't discourage anyone from snapping up the slots, though, since I wouldn't want to delay the rp by being slow with a CS :>
No worries! I'm leaving it open for awhile, probably the next week, before I finalize the whole cast, so if you think you can do one by next weekend don't worry about it.

Alternately, if you'd like to send me a writing sample and basic biographical information on the character you would use (listed in the first spoiler on the CS), I'll accept that as a placeholder and you can fill in the blanks later :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back