• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ☽ ᴍᴏᴏɴ.

; fantome

ᴄᴀʟɪᴄᴏ □ ᴄᴀᴛ
39026a5fcc420728e18b1b11625f0e44.png

" when the world ended, you weren't there. i was alone. "

dark. ⠀ ⠀ adventure.⠀ ⠀ romance. ⠀ ⠀ apocalypse. ⠀ ⠀ drama. ⠀ ⠀ danger.

1.png 2.png 3.png

09pxlsparktrxsh.gif
a roleplay surrounding a group of people with one solid thing in common, the fact that you're all in korea when the
first signs of the exodus virus emerge. the zombie apocalypse has started and it's a lot more dangerous than anyone
could have ever known. whether you're from korea, studying there or just visiting, you're all there when the alarms
sound for the first time and you've got to rely on the kindness of strangers if you expect to survive when things get
rough.

please let me know if you'd be interested and after three interests, i'll make an official thread with roles, etc. also do
keep in mind that for this, i would prefer everyone use real face claims, thank you.

fin.

Last edited:
once again, you've managed to capture my interest !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back