• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ᴄᴀᴍᴘ ʟᴀᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴅɢᴇ ||

final girl.

crack baby, you don't know what you want.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

C1ED1695-368F-474C-B840-BA4872AB2DB1.jpeg

Welcome to Camp Lake Lodge!
{Application Letter}

Hello, and welcome to Camp Lake Lodge, here we provide services for children who are... quite challenging, troubled, even. For the entire summer, we will take your child off your hands and reform them into functioning members of society. When you pick them up at the end of the summer, you’ll barely recognize them.

Here at Camp Lake Lodge, we pride ourselves on our strict disciplinary actions as students are expected to follow the rules, no matter who they happen to be. Failure to follow said rules or orders given by the camp personnel will result in punishment based on the severity of the crime at hand. Stealing something from a fellow camper will result in kitchen duty, while fighting another camper or member of the camp will result in infinite solidarity, where campers will have adequate time to consider what they have done and how they may make their mistakes right once more.

We believe that all children should have a chance at rehabilitation from a life of hardships and troubles. It is for this reason, the camp has decided to accept students of all genders (i.e: male, female, trans, asexual, etc) within our walls. We are aware of the concern this raises among parents and guardians, but rest assured, we will be closely monitoring campers at all times and shenanigans will not be tolerated. Students caught breaking these rules will be properly dealt with in a timely manner.

It is our pleasure to open our gates to the public once more, and to do whatever we can to help make today’s youth tomorrow’s success story. If you are interested in sending your child to Camp Lake Lodge, please do not hesitate to fill the application sheet below and submit it. Your child’s journey will begin shortly. You will not regret it.

We look forward to doing business with you!

- Winevra Hix, Director and Owner of Camp Lake Lodge

____

B82F52C2-5498-4ADC-BE66-B495EB12BB74.jpeg
A camp designed to “rehabilitate” troubled youth. Sounds fun, eh?

Wrong. At Camp Lake Lodge, children from all walks of life from each state in the U.S. are brought together for three months of sheer torture. The camp is nothing compared to how it is advertised to parents, and no amount of letters sent home or complaints filed about maltreatment, there is never enough to have the place properly investigated. Instead, it is up to a small group of campers to band together and survive the camp of nightmares. What does this entail? Oh, I’m glad you asked.

Most days, exclusive to the short weekends, camper are expected and required to go to specific classes, as if in school. Between classes is a designated time where students can mingle and get to know one another. At this time, many students devise plans to push the rules to the limit, or better yet, how to escape this hell hole.

How far will they go before they are caught? Repeat offenders have plenty of experience with this place. They know the ropes, the rule of the roost, they know the ins and outs of the entire camp. They are the ultimate troublemakers, the exact type your parents had warned you against.

The exact type you cannot seem to get enough of.

____

Rules and Registration

— Be semi-advanced (produce at LEAST five solid sentences).
— Your character must be in the ranges of 15-18.
— Do not apply and then disappear for good.
— Follow the rules of RpNation.
— Be respectful.
— I do allow relationships between campers.
____

CAMPERS

GIRLS - CABIN A

Absinthe Elavine Carter — final girl. final girl.
Crystal LeAnne Walker — Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6
Aaliyah Michelle Wilson — erzulie erzulie
Kira Rae Reise — thinking thinking

(CLOSED)

BOYS - CABIN B

Jae-Woon Lee — kouzcy kouzcy
Tim Hartley — Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy
Aaron Seymore Ollila — mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

RESERVED — Parallax Parallax

(CLOSED)
____

APPLICATION FORUM {ALL SLOTS REQUIRED TO BE FILLED}

BASICS

PRESENT NAME TEXT HERE
NICKNAMES TEXT HERE

GENDER TEXT HERE
ACCEPTED PRONOUNS TEXT HERE
SEXUALITY TEXT HERE

AGE TEXT HERE
BIRTHDAY/ZODIAC SIGN TEXT HERE

APPEARANCE (PHOTO/FACECLAIM REQUIRED)

— QUOTES

THEME SONG(S)

HEIGHT TEXT HERE
WEIGHT TEXT HERE

BODY TYPE TEXT HERE

— HAIR TEXT HERE
EYES TEXT HERE
— SCARS TEXT HERE

BODY MODIFICATIONS TEXT HERE
OUTFIT/ACCESSORIES PHOTO AND OR TEXT REQUIRED

— PHYSICAL HEALTH TEXT HERE

PERSONALITY

POSITIVE TRAITS TEXT HERE
NEUTRAL TRAITS TEXT HERE
NEGATIVE TRAITS TEXT HERE

— MBTI CODE

HISTORY(BACKSTORY)

MENTAL DISORDERS (IF ANY) TEXT HERE

FEARS AND/OR PHOBIAS TEXT HERE

RELATIONSHIPS

CURRENT STATUS TEXT HERE
CRUSH TEXT HERE
PAST RELATIONSHIPS TEXT HERE

____

Last edited:
Hello! I'm interested in taking a male role~ I wanted to create a school bully with family issues. I believe it would be perfect for this RP~

I’m looking for men now!! (Lmao story of my life)

hey i was wondering if you have any spots still available? i was also wondering if it's okay to play a trans person who isn't able to present how he wants?

Would it be okay if I sent in a character? Also, for nonbinary identities does the camp have a cabin for NB folks specifically, or are they sorted into cabins based on whether they're AFAB or AMAB? The question may not end up having anything to do with my character, but I'm curious to know anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back