• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ᴄᴀᴍᴘ ʟᴀᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴅɢᴇ || ᴏғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
AARON OLLILA
TAGS: Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy

It was now Aaron's turn to be caught off-guard. He blinked, face falling back to neutral as he examined the other for a second.

This boy is crazy. The thought came to Aaron almost immediately, and he did nothing to fight it. After a second of staring, he corrected this man- no, boy- who had cornered him with the intention to mug him and just as quickly decided against it.

"I'm not a girl." By this point, the words were second nature. After all, he'd been saying them for over five years.

He looked at his own knife for a second, suddenly conscious of how close to the gift shop they were, before closing it and shoving it back into his bag.

As he looked up, he expected to find Tim having backed up at least a bit, only to find that no, that wasn't the case at all. How annoying.

Tone even, Aaron said, "You're talking faster than I can answer."

He paused for a second, composing himself before pushing Tim back a bit. "My name's Aaron. I don't know if I would have cut you open or let you stab me, especially in our current environment, and I have never even been to Detroit."

Despite himself, part of him fluttered at being called crazy. He felt dangerous, and sometimes, it was nice to feel like a ticking time bomb. He brushed off his dress, as if being near Tim had caused it to become dirtied, and turned to the group gathered nearby, pointing to them.

"Do you know what they're up to?"

STOP THE TAPE!
tim hartley
this kid needs to be locked away!
/ search

"Aaron! That's a dope name." He finally backed up a bit, now prepared to have a normal conversation, his hands shoved in his pockets and head held high. "Aw, shit, you one of them, uh... transformers people? I getcha. Transgender! That's the word. I knew a lady like that. I forget how though." She might've worked with his dad or something, when his father dragged him to one of those 'bring-your-kid-to-work' events. Yeah, that was it! Pretty cool woman. Dad hated her, of course.

He turned to the group off to the side. Shit, he didn't even know their names... that bowl cut kid was there. And the booze girl. And then a bunch of strangers. Damn, that guy with the chin fuzz was hot... Not like, in a gay way.

Tim wasn't gay!

"Shit man, I dunno. You think they goin' somewhere important? Talkin' about stuff? That one girl--" He pointed directly at Aaliyah. "looks like she knows what's up, man, she's talkin' a lot and shit. I bet she's a tour guide or counselor or somethin'." He paused, only to add, "She's hot though." See? Not gay at all.

"You think we oughtta follow 'em or somethin'? Or just wanna ignore 'em. Figure the place out yourself. I'm sure they got like, maps or somethin'. We gonna have to do group therapy? That'd be annoying as hell. Only doctor I trust is Dr. Dre, you feel me?" Erratic hand motions and a doofy grin accompanied everything Tim said. He really was a pretty chill dude, ignoring the whole stabbing attempt. That's how all friends are made, after all. Through stabbing!

code by @pasta

son·der

n.
the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own.​

Rowan Reed

It was apparent that the designated tour giver was hoping to slink away without any questions, considering the partial scowl that faltered in her features for a couple seconds. She locked eyes with Reed, and he offered a subtle nod of acknowledgement in return. Her smile was rather bubbly and contagious. It nearly put a shroud over his memory of where they were. Where they had found themselves. Youthful and defective. He scratched at the back of his head a little more forcefully than intended, the onset frustration piling up from every corner of his brain. Almost like he was sweeping together the dust into one collective area.

Rowan's gaze fathomed throughout the crowd, studying each individual as though they were branded tattoos on their foreheads, stating the reasons their parents or caretakers couldn't handle them anymore. As he examined them, he noted the tall, emaciated girl being weeded out from the crowd with a man of Asian features. He perked a dense brow, inquisitive. What was happening there? Briefly, he experienced a twinge of unease. The man doubted there was any type of threat going on. He'd be lying if he said he didn't project a bit onto women nowadays, inclined toward the thought of helping them any way he could like he should have for his mother.

Curving around the three people between him and them, Rowan joined the pair less than inconspicuously, glancing from one face to the other in turn. At first, he found himself looping back and forth between what in the hell he should say. If he should say anything, that is. He could just telepathically attempt to communicate with them, which he debated trying now considering how awkward he'd felt out of nowhere. Instead, the man offered his own cordial simper, trying not to stick out like the sorest thumb.

Rowan toyed with his sleeves, acting like he was adjusting them as he spoke up. "I don't know why this place seems so ominous, but in all honesty, I think we just got thrown into a concentration camp." He elaborated, crossing his arms.

code by @pasta

1545079088408.png
KIRA RAE REISE
Boredom. Undeniable, complete boredom. That was what the meagre emotion that drudged through body. A devil was hinged on her back, like a permanent rucksack, it was hard to release and let go.

Then it hit her.

A grinding halt, like the bus she took to arrive, yet more abrupt and unsteady.

The constant nattering of the background voices gnawing, chewing away her reality. Melancholic murmurs; screams; tearing, raking at the corners of her brain. It was too much to bare. The sharp blade that sliced at her rapidly coursing heart. Grief-stricken; the abandonment on her parent’s behalf. How could they do that to her? How could they send her daughter to this horrific place? The sharp, stinging pricks of tears left her unstable— off balance. She backed away from the group, desolate; bearing… No… contributing nothing but isolation to the group of delinquent youngsters.

Panic spread like rabies through her bloodstream.

Her fingertips; ends of toes; numb. They were curling over like an alight forest floor. An exasperated, forced exhale whistled, escaping her lips that where pursed.

Demonic thoughts crawled, like wildfire; incinerating one tree at a time.
“They abandoned you,” one voice.
“They don’t love you,” another.
“They never have!” her own damned conscience.

Hand reaching ever so delicately toward her hair. A crunching, ripping sound that tore as if the sound of paper. Heightened anxiety. The world was not real. Nothing was real, these people were fake, holograms crackling, glitches in the air. No, focus. Ground yourself, girl! She sought her blurred attention onto the two other kids that were separated also. The best medicine was to talk. Nevertheless, the other kids looked just as dishevelled and anxious, how could they help? Shifting gaze once again, toward a boy— Eminen— aggressively had held of another by the shirt, no way was she going to be involved with them two. Aaliyah and the other boy were the only one who looked a little sane.

Nobody was fine. This camp had been described as Hell on Earth. Kira had never received any sense of comfort, often fending for herself in life. So the current obstacle was, that it is impossible, when found in a situation like this, to find comfort anywhere.

Wait. What was that?

A blur in the corner of her vision, merging together through the tears. Mother? Mummy could that be you?

No. Of course not. It was a tree for fuck’s sake.

Visual hallucinations occurred only at dire times of stress. She couldn’t stand the crowd, the choking emotions that grasped her, squeezing every ounce of life force like a tube of toothpaste. Thumping, her chest rose and fell rapidly, dark eyes darting she took comfort in the smaller group of the Asian boy and fair haired girl she spoke to earlier. The tears in her eyes were visible, but she aggressively wiped them, leaving sore coarse marks below her already shadowed gaze. She was visibly trembling, but not from the cold like the person was.
“Uh… Hello again?” Shakily she took a collective breath, eyes darting across the landscape. Rather insensitively butting into their conversation. She was not helping the duo one bit, they both looked ill and terrified. Hauling her back over her shoulder for comfort, she shook her head slowly. She needed somebody, no matter how desperate she looked.

1545079094040.png

AARON OLLILA

Unable to help a smile when Tim complimented his name, Aaron was caught off-guard enough he couldn't hold back a snort at Tim's minor mistake.

"Yes, I'm trans." This was going much easier than Aaron had expected, and he couldn't help but feel warm deep inside. The staff were going to room him with other boys, and he already had at least one peer who understood, at least on some level, that he wasn't a girl.

Aaron nodded as Tim responded to his question, face only scrunching up in distaste when he mentioned how hot the one who seemed to know what she was doing was. After a moment of silence, Aaron admitted, "She is indeed attractive." It didn't make him feel things- he didn't want to kiss her or chat her up- he didn't even want to be her friend- but he could understand the appeal.

"That isn't the point," he said, shaking his head as if it would set his thoughts back on track. "I think we should-" He cut off at the thought of group therapy, grimacing. He had been about to say that yes, they should definitely follow the group- getting lost would do nothing for either of them, and not knowing where anything was would be awful, but even worse was group therapy.

"Let's figure out where everything is on our own."

[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[div class=sidebar][div class=border1]
[/div][div class=name]LEE JAE-WOON.[/div][div class=info style=display:none][div class=scroll2]location: camp lake lodge.
mood: at ease for now.
mentions: final girl. final girl.
outfit: HERE
[/div][/div][div class=border2]
[/div][/div][div class=content][div class=scroll1]

Jae-Woon was slightly happy to know that the other female didn't have a problem with him touching her and pulling her aside. Most of the other types of girls he approached would call him a pervert even at the slightest accidental touch and slap him in the face. Some people were just over the top sometimes, and that really annoyed Jae-Woon. He frowned a little bit as he noticed the girl's voice was really.. bland.

He was hoping for something more uppity at least, but he understood why it wasn't happy, because Jae-Woon knew everyone here couldn't really be happy, with everything that's happened in the past that made him able to come to this stupid correction camp. He looked away from her to make sure none of the other newcomers were around, like this was their own little secret conversation, even though he knew that others that have been here before knew this.

"I feel like people.. here.. are too happy to be real." He told her quietly, rubbing his own wrist slightly before speaking again, "Like.. have you ever heard the saying that it's too good to be true..? I'm not saying that the camp is good.. It's a correction camp.. Nothing good about that." He said, looking down at the grass and planting his boot into the soil, digging it deeper and deeper by the minute. "I hope you understand." He said quietly and he lifted a slight eyebrow before looking back up at Absinthe.

Jae-Woon seemed more intrigued than he should be in her eyes. Why were they like that? He heard his words come out of his mouth like uncontrollable throw up spilling out on the grass, "Why do your eyes look like that?"
[/div][/div]
[/div]

[class=container] --bg-color-1:#000; --bg-color-2:#afaeae; --color-1: #4c4c4c; --color-2: #ff7caa; --t-color: #3d2427; --img-1: url('http://i67.tinypic.com/acq2wy.png'); --img-2: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3f/4f/d4/3f4fd4af16f4b591ae43f0863d4d3612.jpg'); height:320px; width:400px; margin:auto; position:relative; [/class] [class=sidebar] height:300px; width:160px; background-color: var(--bg-color-1); float:left; border-top-left-radius:3px; border-bottom-left-radius:3px; [/class] [class=content] height:284px; width:230px; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); float:left; border-top-right-radius:3px; border-bottom-right-radius:3px; padding:5px; padding-top:8px; padding-bottom:8px; overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; font-size:10px; [/class] [class=scroll1] height:100%; width:90%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); margin-left:8px; [/class] [class=scroll2] height:100%; width:110%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); [/class] [class=border1] height:95px; width:95px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:5px; margin:auto; margin-top:15px; transition:0.4s; [/class] [class name=border1 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; [/class] [class=name] font-size:18px; color:white; text-shadow: 2px 2px var(--color-1); text-align:center; margin:auto; margin-top:2px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; [/class] [class=info] height:69px; width:124px; margin:auto; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); margin-top:5px; padding:3px; color: var(--t-color); font-size:10px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=border2] height:42px; width:42px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:3px; margin:auto; margin-top:10px; transition:0.4s; position:relative; top:0px; [/class] [class name=border2 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class=border2 on=click] slideToggle 800 info [/script] [class=dialogue] display:inline-block; color: var(--color-1); [/class] [class=alt] display:inline-block; background-color:var(--color-2); min-height:20px; width: calc(100% - 10px); padding:5px; [/class]

ABSINTHE

B590FF9B-EBC3-4169-9DDA-51DA87C13050.jpeg

tags: kouzcy kouzcy ; thinking thinking ; Parallax Parallax

Absinthe couldn’t keep up with anything around her without feeling as though she might fall ill to the summer heat. Too many people at little time, surrounding her, talking to her as if she were just like them. She wasn’t. She most literally wasn’t like them, many of their problems were easily fixable with therapy or medication or stimulation of the senses, mental help. But her? It wouldn’t be that simple. She’d been sent here as a last resort. These people weren’t dying, nor were many of them self conscious about eating and gaining weight and being ugly. Surrounded by campers little like herself was a cruel reminder of just how far she had gone.

No. Stop. She was letting Ana get the better of her all over again. The little voice in the back of her head she had given a name from the age of ten, though as cliche as it was. It had been her only friend, which was no surprise, really. But, taking a deep breath, she collected herself.

Maybe this camp was good for her, no matter what other people had said.

Listening to the nearly incoherent ramblings from boy before her was like listening to the static through a telephone, with the occasional pause. It wasn’t as though she wasn’t listening, but he just seemed so far away. Like he were shouting through a tunnel. A very echoey, sing songy tunnel.

She was reverted back to reality once being asked about her eyes. Her eyes? What about them? Was she crying? Were they red from lack of hydration due to the sun? Maybe they had gone wonky. The question seemed extremely vague. On the topic of them, weren’t anything, really, just the DNA running through her veins, creating color in her irises. They were an off hue of green and blue, but she hadn’t really cared much for them. What a pretentious question to ask, but have flown so easy from the lips.

Um, genetics, I suppose?” She produced, though she was more perplexed and confused than anything. She pushed the pale blonde hair from her eyes, rolling her eyes in annoyance at it. There was a slight change in her tone, revealing some (somewhat negative) emotion, though slim. She wasn’t an android, she had a beating heart, too. Everu minute, an abrupt thump would be produced, proving there was blood pumping though her veins. She could hear her own voice reverberating in waves like the ocean, drowning her.

She then turned her gaze to the shorter blond and the much taller brunette, producing a subtle wave of her fingers. They seemed friendly, she supposed. Maybe she was letting her anxiety get the better of her. Why, even Mr. Flirtatious was welcoming. She looked at the group for a moment more, before speaking up again. If they weren’t listening, she wouldn’t have noticed. She held her hand out semi-formally, in which for someone to shake it.

Uh, I’m Absinthe, as some of you might know. Absinthe Carter.”

conquer | from | within

final girl. final girl. Parallax Parallax kouzcy kouzcy
KIRA RAE REISE
1545159951313.png
1545159687772.png
Absinthe. That was a beautiful name. Fitting a beautiful girl too. Yet, Kira could judge a person just by taking a glance at them; there was something terribly ugly about the recently introduced woman. The girl, Absinthe, looked very ill. Terrible, in fact; like a walking corpse. She couldn’t carry on her thoughts on the poor girl, so she turned her attention to something else. She was still perplexed at why that Asian boy didn’t reply to her and the other guy, who was looking just as confused. Some people just aren’t worth talking too, I guess. No, how could she be so horrible?
“You are disgusting,”
“a horrible person.”
Kira cupped her right ear, cheeks glowing with embarrassment, giving a disconcerting look to the guy with mud-brown hair; Rowan she thought his name was. That boy was probably about eighteen, two years older than Kira, she could smell the alcohol burning on his breath. Kira couldn’t judge, though, she stunk like sour smoke.

“Nice to meet you, Absinthe Carter.” Her own voice. A grumble, that was all she could muster at that current moment; she was still visibly trembling. With shined tears flickering in her eyes, her gaze drew again, to Absinthe, . Taking another inhale of fresh air, Kira managed to curl her lip into a meek smile.

She was no longer the bright, excitable, manic, girl she was a few minutes ago. The stark realisation that blanched her over concealed the wondrous, magic emotion that was mania.
Whilst the voices rambled on, so did her thoughts. Though, she couldn’t waste much more time on them, it was off-putting, no the best way to survive here was to make friends; no; allies.
God, wasn't she dying for a cigarette. Restlessness began to take over her body, and Kira, once again, reached for her hair; aggressively tapping her foot on the ground.

1545159687772.png

son·der

n.
the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own.​

Rowan Reed

Finding himself among an unorthodox assemblance of youngsters, Rowan instantaneously questioned who the hell he was and what he was even attempting to accomplish here. For a fleeting moment in time, he could nearly feel the detachment from reality severing his body from his consciousness, and a 'floating head' sensation haunted his next few moments. He swallowed hard, knowing by now that this is what the doctors had described to him as 'depersonalization'. It was horrendous. It was as though he had taken a back seat in his own existence, scrutinizing his involuntary movements and words from behind a screen that he nary held the control to. It was apparent by the glassiness in his eyes that something had taken a toll on the man, and instantly he began to creak within himself, groaning internally about the inexorable mood change that was plaguing him. He found it intensely pathetic to be dealing with something so incorrigible, however miniscule in terms of 'actual problems'.

Arms still loosely crossed, Rowan found himself gradually burrowing nails into his forearm to 'snap himself out of it'. He was trying to remind his brain that he was the one in control, and that this was all fairly real indeed. He sometimes speculated on whether or not it was a subconscious defense mechanism on his part to project himself into a sort of astral plane of nonexistence such as that. Blinking twice, he heaved a rather weighted sigh and came to gather that Absinthe, as she was apparently called, was extending her palm to him. A very magnetizing name. Only a second had passed, thankfully, so that he didn't awkwardly and accidentally overlook her formal greeting. He angled his gaze to peer onto her subtly discolored skin, already getting the impression that her hands would fall wintry against his temperate ones. He was correct, he found, as his hand clasped over hers and offered two and a half firm shakes.

"Rowan Reed." His mind reeled back to the chummy indication he had sent her way just before siding with the crowd, and a pang of regret needled at his stomach. "Sorry about the... Gesture, earlier. I meant to be welcoming. Not eerie." He sort of half smiled before switching his attention over to the other blonde female. She seemed almost distressed, weakly flushing and holding her ear like something had crawled into it and begun gnawing away at her. Rowan held out his hand for her to grasp as well before withdrawing it, noticing that it was more like the girl was somewhere else. "Are you..." Reed avoided adding the word 'okay' to the end. Who here was actually 'okay'?

Grinding his teeth, Rowan took a diminuitive step backward, head swiveling in the direction of the cabins in order to clear his head. Only, it didn't clear. The man avoided knives. He avidly hid from any potentially dangerous objects, normally. He held a sickly brain. His mind would envision him doing horrendous things to people every hour, on the hour. Intrusive thoughts, as they so generously titled them. It was downright alarming to try and hold a conversation with someone when a nonexistent voice in the back of your head was cheering on the idea of hurting them for no conceivable reason. He had learned by now to look elsewhere, suck in a few deep breaths, and then return his attention to whoever he was conversing with.

The Asian looking teen who hadn't glanced his way yet could have used a handshake of his own, but it wasn't a good time. Not yet, at least.

code by @pasta

[IMG='width:313px;']https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/197531209847406592/523543887231451137/image0.jpg[/IMG]Name | Aaliyah Wilson
Outfit |
X
Location | Registry
Tags | final girl. final girl. , Parallax Parallax , kouzcy kouzcy , thinking thinking

Seeing as there weren’t any questions Aaliyah was more than happy to head back to her cabin and chill or find something to wear at the lake. She loved how the warm weather and hot sun caused her dark skin to pop, add in a little body oil and she was goddess amongst humans or at least that what she told herself. Aaliyah only wished that she had her squad to hang out with and maybe cause some trouble. Honestly Aaliyah was surprised that their parents hadn’t forced them to the camp. But then again after seeing her behavior remained the same after she returned, they probably believed that it would be a waste of their money.

Just as she was leaving a group caught her eye. The Adonis stood amongst them along with a tall lanky girl, and a another one with bottle blonde hair. The person with the soft looking black hair stood amongst them as well. Aaliyah quirked a brow and sauntered over. She had been told that she could be a little nosey from time to time. She was a curious thing and if she had been a cat she would have been long dead. As she drew nearer Aaliyah could see their features much clearer now. The tall blonde who she thought was lankly was clearly in a whole different category. The hyperactive girl from before had changed. Now she seems jittery, her foot was tapping against the ground rapidly and where those tears in her mind? Aaliyah could almost feel the despair and gloom surrounding them. She was one of the longest returning members of the camp, she knew how to spot the signs. How to see what exactly plagued them. She thought that it would be useless to ask them if they were okay. Look at where they currently were, it was obvious that none of them were.

“What’s going on over here? Conspiring against the camp to find a way to escape this place? You all look real suspicious standing in a group like this. I wonder why no one has come over to either break you apart or hover over you.” Aaliyah looked thoughtful. She eventually shrugged her shoulders. “You all look weary and nervous….you should be. You’re about to be in for the shock that’ll most definitely ruin your summer.” She twirled a lock around her finger. “So I’m Aaliyah and I’m probably one of the oldest campers around here. ” She laughed then looked to the adonis. “Well maybe not, you look like a grown man. An handsome one at that.” She pointed at the rugged looking guy. “You guys should really get to the cabins though. Being first means to claim the best bed, except in Cabin A. Top bunk’s mine? I carved my initials on it and I’m more than willing to throw hands over it.” Her grin was pretty but less than kind.

ABSINTHE

CF12A714-4F35-43A9-852E-BBB5BD09D40B.jpeg

tags: thinking thinking ; Parallax Parallax ; erzulie erzulie

For a moment there was silence between the group of four due to her introduction, causing Absinthe to become somewhat annoyed and simultaneously self conscious about herself. Oh, the perks of anxiety, weren’t they grand? This is what she was granted for stepping out there, obviously. They stared at her like she were some other species entirely, an alien living among the human population. She could feel their eyes lingering, possibly looking her up and down. It was all too unsettling.

Until the blonde at her side opened her mouth, introducing herself as though she wasn’t anything special. Kira. A lovely name. The tears in her eyes were evident, causing guilt to build up in her chest. The girl was too innocent to have been crying on the first day of camp, no matter how hellish it would be. Absinthe, she had realized, was selfish. For not seeing the bigger picture, that just because she was sick, that didn’t mean that others weren’t. For all she’s knew, someone could have been suffering exactly how she was.

That was one thing that she hadn’t been able to fathom. That someone could feel the pain she’d been through, the literal and mental disorder she had been so gratefully cursed with. It was enlightening to some to realize they had a problem, but not to her.

Absinthe was so lost in her own self loathing that once someone had grabbed her hand to shake it, she had nearly jumped in fright. Her trembling hand was enveloped in warmth, and was surprised to see that Rowen, his name was, was the source of it. Before she could utter another word, he had let go and was already on route toward the cabins.

She returned her attention to Kira, producing a weak, but sincere smile. “It is nice to meet you, Kira.”

In the corner of her eye, the girl whom could be only be defined as someone whom had quite an experience at the camp, was approaching. The ebony toned girl spoke more confidently than Absinthe ever would be able to, and looked up to her because of that. Not literally, as she seemed shorter, though not as short as Kira was. Her tone was intimidating, a twinkle in her eye, something that seemed infectious. Aaliyah was her name. Fitting, she found.

Absinthe gleamed, shaking her head at Aaliyah. She was amusing, surely. And was glad to be directed toward the cabin without using a map. But something more sparked inside of her. A fighting spirit.

I suppose you own everything you touch?” Absinthe asked sardonically, in attempt to prove herself worthy to be around such an unending force of nature that Aaliyah was. She hadn’t know what gotten into her at the time, and was surprised to hear herself become so, crazed? Was that the word? Thankfully, she corrected herself immediately, in attempt to save herself from Aaliyah’s wrath, if there would be one. “Cabin A, you said?”

conquer | from | within

STOP THE TAPE!
tim hartley
/ search

"'as coo' man. Sometimes I wish I was a chick, like, when it's really late and I'm thinkin' too hard. We all got somethin'."

He's still looking at the group across the room. What a bunch of shoobs. They wouldn't survive a day on Tim's turf except maybe the beardy dude. Even then, that was debatable. Aaron really looked like the only one who might cut a bitch on the streets. Even then, he was still kinda small... Nobody ever fights fair on the streets, though. Most of them have guns at this point. Man, Tim had seen a few people get shot. After awhile it becomes kinda normal when you live in the shit-slums.

"You sure we ain't gonna get lost? Maybe if we just like follow 'em from a distance... Nah. Too obvious. They have maps at the help desk, that's prob'ly enough. I mean how big can this place be, what do they need? A cafeteria, registration, cabins, a Jesus circle, and a lake, prob'ly. I mean lake is in the name."

He pauses.

"I mean, we prob'ly wanna get to the cabins first so I ain't gotta fight nobody for a good bed. I ain't ready to pop a head off no bitch, you know wha' I'm sayin'?"

code by @pasta

son·der

n.

Rowan Reed

Scrunching up his nose as a cartel of gnats passed them by, Rowan replanted himself by the group, only having taken one teensy step back. The ink-haired girl with braids resolved to abandon her tour guide sort of position before strolling her way over to the small gathering. He offered his perceptive ear, thinking she would perhaps lead them to the cabins. Instead, however, the woman seemed to have a sort of point to prove. He half grinned, subtly shaking his head from side to side. Rowan remotely pondered over the possibility of her asserting a sort of dominance. It was certainly a possibility.

At least now he knew her name was Aaliyah. Aaliyah, Kira, Absinthe, and Asian guy. It was fun to learn.

His warm caramel eyes glinted with penny-rust tones as he offered the sun a sideways glance. "I had no idea it was against the rules to have a conversation. Though, I do appreciate kind words from a stranger, Aaliyah. You have no obligation to lie, so I'll take it to heart." He razzed playfully, trying to sound as much like his original self as possible. Then again, what really was his original self? He frequently dealt with identity crises. It was havoc to not know who you really were. He often used to think that it was simply growing pangs. Children would intermittently sift through their friends and family for a temporary personality until they figured out who they were. Not Ro. He never had a tangible grasp on his psyche.

Absinthe seemed to not have anything much else to say to him, which was alright. He still wondered about Kira, however. She continued to seem rather distressed. His earthy toned orbs hooked to the right to meet Aaliyah's a second time. Rowan wondered how many times this girl had been here, and why. What was so chaotic about her that she had been shipped off like stamped mail? He wouldn't ask, knowing that if someone offered him the same question, it would be the only thing to cause him to stammer. The man truly had no clue how the hell to elaborate about his basis for being in this camp.

"I have every intention to go anywhere but the cabins. You guys..." He gave each one a judgeless glance, "I have no choice but to see you around." With that, the gent swirled around and began to stalk off, not necessarily sure where he was heading. He didn't care was bed he got, really.

code by @pasta

AARON OLLILA

Aaron couldn't help but give Tim a funny look as he admitted he occasionally wished he was a woman. He didn't know what to do with that information, nor how to process it. It had never even occurred to him that maybe cis people didn't always want to be their assigned gender.

Aaron couldn't think of a moment he had ever wished to be a girl. Cis, yes, but a girl? Never. He turned back to the group of now five that had split off as a brief silence fell over the pair. As he examined the people passing by and that group, he realized how few people looked like they would live where he did, and was reminded of how out of place he felt here- like he didn't belong. It made him want to set something on fire. If only he'd brought a lighter.

Thankfully, Tim spoke up, and Aaron was pulled away from those thoughts. "I think we'd be fine. I have one of those maps." He reached into his bag again to pull it out, nodding along to what Tim was saying, checking for various locations on the map, before Tim paused. Aaron looked up at him when he went quiet, eyebrow quirked.

He nodded, looking to the map again. "That would be for the best." Locating the boy's cabin, Aaron let out a triumphant 'aha!', pointing to it. "There." He looked at the location compared to their current spot multiple times, committing it to memory, before nodding to himself and looking to Tim.

"Let's go," he said, heading in the direction of the boy's cabin.

final girl. final girl. Parallax Parallax erzulie erzulie
KIRA RAE REISE
Chitter chatter, the oppositional nattering of the sounds that buzzed around her ears like mosquitos, and her own thoughts that kind of hindered away in the background. It was hard, extremely indefatigable; relentless, every day, every night. Escape only coming from the little night’s rest she received. Insomnia equals more time for the voices; more voices, well, less sleep acquired. A horrendous cycle— apparent due to Kira’s raw under eyes. It didn’t bother the girl much, she was still alive and functioning, well to say the least. The worst was over, she was here now and Kira had to pull it back together.

The cold, yet somehow now softening gaze that lay upon her by Absinthe was averted almost immediately. She couldn’t show weakness, no, not to anybody. She turned her gaze to Rowan, now that she knew his name for certain it was a relief. And squeezed a thin smile. He was handsome, yet she felt no attraction like she would like the other girls her age. Same

At Absinthe’s comment to Aaliyah, the girl snorted out an accidental laugh, an ugly sort of sound that was rather guttural and high at the same time. She instantly cupped her hands over her mouth, a little embarrassed, turning at the rather intimidated, experienced woman with embarrassment.

[IMG='width:313px;']https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/197531209847406592/523543887231451137/image0.jpg[/IMG]Name | Aaliyah Wilson
Outfit |
X
Location | Registry
Tags | final girl. final girl. , Parallax Parallax , kouzcy kouzcy , thinking thinking

Aaliyah focused her attention on the pretty blues on the girl beside her. An amused smile made its way onto her full lips. If she’d heard right her name was Absinthe. It was a unique name and nice sounding as well. She wondered if naming your kid after alcohol was something popular. “Nah, everything that I own has my initials on it. A.M.L, you’ll start to notice it the more you get around.” Aaliyah recognized Absinthe tone but let it roll off her back, for now. It was nice to see a spark of fire in another camper, especially a newbie like her. Though who knew how long that spark would last before it was snuffed out. “And Yeah Cabin A.

”Its not against the rules to have a conversation, that would be stupid. What I’m saying is that this camp is...strict to say the least. You should be careful of what you say at times.” She shrugged her shoulder. Again her eyes met with the dark haired male and she simply raised a brow. Aaliyah took a moment to admire his eyes. Like Absinthe they were very pretty shade. “Well, see you later then…” She waved casually when he headed off. An odd sound caught her attention. Aaliyah wanted to say that it was a laugh but she wasn’t sure. She locked eyes with the other blonde, the chatter box from before. She wasn’t sure what she was laughing at, no one had said or done anything in her opinion. “You’re a goofy one huh?” She chuckled. “If you girls are in Cabin A I’ll show you. I was heading there anyway. The lake is calling my name and I have a swimsuit that’s definitely against dress code.”

STOP THE TAPE!
tim hartley
/ search

"Neat! Awright, now--"

He knelt down a bit, one hand ghosting over Aaron's shoulder, on the off chance he wasn't cool with being touched. "Okay so obviously we don't wanna get picked up by these weirdos, I ain't trust 'em within an inch of my life, 'specially the li'l bowl-cut fucker." He pointed directly at Jaewoon, with no shame. Frankly if that gremlin wanted to fight Tim he could come do it. Sure Tim weighed about as much as a bundle of sticks, but he wasn't scared of anyone who looked like they were about to cry at all times. Plus he was armed, and while he didn't wanna make a show of it, he wasn't scared to pull it on a bitch.

"So we gotta look like we ain't new. Just slink on past 'em like ain't nobody's business. Maybe talk about somethin', like, a conversation. We can do conversation right? You ain't think nobody's listenin', so really just say whatever you want. Walk on by, act natural. Ain't nobody gonna pay no attention 'cause ain't nobody gonna think we're important."

He shoved his hands into his pockets.

code by @pasta

[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[div class=sidebar][div class=border1]
[/div][div class=name]LEE JAE-WOON.[/div][div class=info style=display:none][div class=scroll2]location: camp lake lodge.
mood: a little annoyed.
mentions: Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy , final girl. final girl.
outfit: HERE
[/div][/div][div class=border2]
[/div][/div][div class=content][div class=scroll1]

Jae-Woon felt a little stupid when Absinthe left. He didn't say anything though, he wasn't going to tell her to wait because that was no use.. It seemed she was already talking to some other girls. So he shrugged it off, before walking in the directions of the cabins. He looked over at Tim when he heard those stupid nicknames, and he felt eyes on him, his eyes staring directly at the finger that was pointing at him.

"Stickarms." He narrowed his eyes as he looked away from him. He didn't care if he looked like he could cry at times, that was just.. how he looked. He couldn't do anything about it, and this little Tim stick boy wasn't going to bring him down for what he looked like. At least he was able to take a punch to the face and nose, rather than Tim who used a switchblade to fight. And yes, he could easily tell, the both of them looked shadier than Jae-Woon ever would.

He then continued walking to the cabins, and he dragged his bag along with him, and his shirt in the other hand. He hummed under his breath to a song that his mother would sing to him, before she left. It calmed him down.. a whole lot. He felt at ease, and he continued walking until he was in eye's view of the cabins.
"Thank god.." He whispered.
[/div][/div]
[/div]

[class=container] --bg-color-1:#000; --bg-color-2:#afaeae; --color-1: #4c4c4c; --color-2: #ff7caa; --t-color: #3d2427; --img-1: url('http://i67.tinypic.com/acq2wy.png'); --img-2: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3f/4f/d4/3f4fd4af16f4b591ae43f0863d4d3612.jpg'); height:320px; width:400px; margin:auto; position:relative; [/class] [class=sidebar] height:300px; width:160px; background-color: var(--bg-color-1); float:left; border-top-left-radius:3px; border-bottom-left-radius:3px; [/class] [class=content] height:284px; width:230px; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); float:left; border-top-right-radius:3px; border-bottom-right-radius:3px; padding:5px; padding-top:8px; padding-bottom:8px; overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; font-size:10px; [/class] [class=scroll1] height:100%; width:90%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); margin-left:8px; [/class] [class=scroll2] height:100%; width:110%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); [/class] [class=border1] height:95px; width:95px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:5px; margin:auto; margin-top:15px; transition:0.4s; [/class] [class name=border1 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; [/class] [class=name] font-size:18px; color:white; text-shadow: 2px 2px var(--color-1); text-align:center; margin:auto; margin-top:2px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; [/class] [class=info] height:69px; width:124px; margin:auto; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); margin-top:5px; padding:3px; color: var(--t-color); font-size:10px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=border2] height:42px; width:42px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:3px; margin:auto; margin-top:10px; transition:0.4s; position:relative; top:0px; [/class] [class name=border2 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class=border2 on=click] slideToggle 800 info [/script] [class=dialogue] display:inline-block; color: var(--color-1); [/class] [class=alt] display:inline-block; background-color:var(--color-2); min-height:20px; width: calc(100% - 10px); padding:5px; [/class]

AARON OLLILA
TAGS: Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy kouzcy kouzcy

Despite not even being touched, Aaron stiffened slightly, though he didn't say anything, expression giving away none of his discomfort. For a moment, he was somewhere else, with someone else, and then he was back, and Tim was pointing at someone.

He blinked, and in an effort to regain his composure, he looked over at Woonie, not bothering to look like he wasn't, and, going for bored, said, "Didn't your mother ever teach you not to point?"

As he called Tim stickarms Aaron actually laughed, though he quickly covered it up, clearing his throat as he looked down at the half sleeves of his midi dress, tugging them out flat before smoothing the dress's skirt down.

As Tim continued speaking, Aaron nodded. Conversation. That isn't too difficult. Anything about himself seemed too personal, so he decided to engage in some small talk, and ask Tim a question. "What's Detroit like?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back