• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ᗩᔕKᗩᒪ ᗩᑕᗩᗪEᗰY

Apollo walked with Wynter to the roof and he leaned over the edge, still gasping for breath. He was extremely exhausted and was about to pass out but he needed both the fox and him to be unconscious for him to heal properly. He turned his head to Wynter, "Knock...Me...Out. Do anything. Push me off the roof. Anything! Please! I'm too far gone. He'll kill everyone. Everyone! Understand?! I-I can't let him. I came here for control b-but it might already be too late." His mind raced with possible scenarios. Literally anything could happen whilst Void was in control. He didn't even know the full capabilities of the Fox yet which would be worrying to teachers, students and it is worrying to himself.

(Hey MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx why don't you let Void take over? It'll be interesting!)
(He'd kill every living person in his path and then some. Wouldn't be a great idea. Besides, he's a trickster. He'll know when someone wanted to change him back minutes or sometimes hours before it happens. He's too powerful so making him dormant now will leave you all with less bodies to clean up and not as much PTSD to deal with.)

Lucifer
proxy.php

"Goddammit," muttered Lucifer, trying to get up. It was a pretty stupid thing to do---jumping into an unknown portal like that, but Lucifer was used to such impulsive things. It was his nature, The fall hadn't broken any bones thank goodness, but Lucifer felt more than a few painful bruises that will be there for quite some time.
He rubbed his head, still a little dizzy. As he looked around him, he saw the girl and Fisher, and another lady with them with a concerned look on her face. She was exquisitely beautiful; even though Lucifer knew better, he couldn't help but be drawn by her beauty. He saw how she controlled the wind, and knew she was a wind-manipulator. Noted.

He also got a look around the gym; it didn't look so good. Their fall had caused some equipment to break and the portal had sucked a few other gym accessories. Everything was disorderly. Lucifer realized he was sitting on a broken hurtle.

Lucifer had to strain to hear what the woman had said. After all, the sound waves got him good; his hearing won't be as sharp as he would like it to be.
"We had a rumble outside," answered Lucifer, grinning like a fool. "Everything was goin' smoothly until someone opened up a portal that brought us here."

idalie idalie q r o w q r o w MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx WilliamDeen WilliamDeen Wake-N-Bake Wake-N-Bake JayEmperor7 JayEmperor7 u k i y o u k i y o

MR. MASON STEELE
The shock of clatter broke the pleasant discussion, his irises flashing bright yellow. "No, not expecting anyone -" He paused, nonetheless followed his colleague out the room. Mason scowled at the pile of bodies sprawled over the floor, both confused and incredibly irritated. The stench of hot steel and charred wood reached his nose - more commonly he knew it as the scent of hellfire. Evidently, the young man attempting to fight Fisher, was a Demon. The girl seemed mostly human, however unconscious for the moment.

"RIGHT, THATS A-BLOODY-'NOUGH OF YOU ISN'T IT?" The big werewolf bellowed, wrenching Lucifer and Fisher up by the scruffs; only putting the teacher back upon his feet. Allowing the Demon to hang in his fist. "Its the first bloody day and you think you have a chance? For crying out loud."

Steele continued to have his frown furrow, muscles tense but in that moment inexhaustible. "Jesus Christ - for this YOU CAN STAY AND HELP ME SET IT ALL UP AGAIN." Mason was practically on edge, orbs of dark chestnut continuing to flicker with vibrant gold. "Ain't we gon' have some fun tomorrow eh? How 'bout it, son?" He snapped. Looking intently, even his teeth had become slightly sharper, alas not by much to become noticable. "Even fuckin' babies can meditate, and you can't last a SECOND."
madame moiselle madame moiselle q r o w q r o w Wake-N-Bake Wake-N-Bake WilliamDeen WilliamDeen @AnyoneImissed

Chen felt like the whole world was rotating. Her whole body felt foreign in nature, like she wasn't even attached. She tried moving, but found she couldn't. Suddenly she heard the faint noises of voices, and she was lifted slowly off the ground. No one was touching her, yet still she lifted. Her head was tilted, all she could see was her teacher and then lucifer. "Is this hell? Stuck with the hothead and him forever, out of my mind?" She thought. A loud yelling brought her more to the conscious level, when another man started yelling at the two about something. She tried following the words, hoping to regain her strength, but found it too straining. Her head fell back and she let herself be raised.

Wynter nodded his head as what was left of Apollo asked him to take him away from everyone else, as this thing named Void would try to kill everyone. "O-okay, let's find somewhere." He said putting his hands on Apollo's shoulders, to steer him in the right direction, looking from behind his back so he could see. 'Maybe I should just carry him somewhere?... To the top of the school maybe? I mean, he'd be easy enough to carry.' He thought, trying to find a place where there wasn't a lot of people. "Aw man, why do things have to be so difficult on the first day!" He said to no one in particular, leading Apollo outside having to use his psychokinesis to open the door, instead of just rudely pushing Apollo through. "Now that's a little better..." He said, feeling like his wings had more room to stretch. "Sometimes I wish I had telepathy instead, so that I could contact a teacher, or well anybody really who knew how to handle this situation." He thought out loud with a small sigh. 'It seems like this place has no adult supervision at times... Which isn't necessarily a bad thing but....... I need an adult.'
MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

3:00 PM, the end of the day.

The bell rings out just as he fell through the portal and ended up in the gym flat on his back. Soon, the both of them also fell through, causing him to roll out of the way to avoid them. "I didn't expect that. I'll admit, you surprised me." Fisher said to the girl, before he was roughly pulled to his feet. By them being in the gym and the strong nature behind the pull, he guessed that it was Mason. Max brushed himself down and looked around at the broken equipment. "Sorry about this Ma~" He cleared his throat "Mr. Steele. And thanks for the lift." He'd say, being formal around the children, before he turned to the other teacher, Miss Crystal. "They burnt my desk and put other students at harm with a fire. I brought them outside and tested their abilities. Chen did something with her shadows and opened a portal, hence why we are here now." Max explained, sighing out at the days events. "Anyway, it's the end of the day. Chen needs medical attention and this gym needs cleaning. Lucifer, you will help me, if you'll have us Mr. Steele." 'A whole class of training wasted.' He thought the last part, waiting for responses from the others.

WilliamDeen WilliamDeen idalie idalie madame moiselle madame moiselle q r o w q r o w

MISS CRYSTAL
Crystal nodded as she listened to the conversation between Mason, The fire boy, and Fisher. Crystal nodded, listening to the the settlement. "I will table her to the infirmary. I will see to her medical needs myself." Crystal said smiling at the teachers. "Would you like me to inform the students that all classes are canceled temporarily, or did you want to handle the situation yourself Mr. Fisher?" She looked at Mason. "When I'm done with medic duties I will come back to help if needed." She stated, looking over to Fisher for his answer. She looked to the girl, Chen and concerned went back into her features. She was moving, a good sign, but she wasting her strength. "Rest. Don't waste your strength on movement. I will get you back to normal soon." She whispered.

MR. MASON STEELE
"Oh, son. You know what else hurts? When you're my age, teaching a load of little shits like yourself how to hold a knife. Let's not get started on that drinking habit." Mason snarled. "I have half a reason to snap your neck. But I think they'd fire me." He snorted, narrowing his eyes. However, it was evident on the short tether he held, due to biting hard on the inside of his cheek. Eventually drawing blood, which collected in a droplet at the corner of his lips.

So instead he dropped Lucifer from his grip but instead wrapped his palm around the boy's forearm. Violently twisting it upward to kick the backs of his knees. From the movement, he could so easily wrap a bicep around his neck - yet some sliver of sanity stopped him. "You will, help clear up this gym. I have a lot of time to wait. And a lot of bones to break." Steele remarked in such a flat voice, it was frightening not to gain another burst of aggression.

Glancing at Fisher, Mason gave a sharp nod. "And the students should be punished accordingly. Chen, afterwards. But this fellow right here - me and him - we're going to run so many laps barefoot you won't be able to walk for the blisters. And when you can't run, we'll just have to move onto something else. You're not weak are you? Because I know only two men who would dare to let me train them - till they had nothing but scars on scars."
q r o w q r o w madame moiselle madame moiselle Wake-N-Bake Wake-N-Bake WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

(PFFFFFFFt - I could take void on easy *finger guns*)

(PFFFFFFFt - I could take void on easy *finger guns*)
(Yeah. A werewolf could but you'd kill him with a single bite. A person can't be a fox and a wolf at the same time. The wolf and fox DNA would destroy each other, leaving him human.)

(Yeah. A werewolf could but you'd kill him with a single bite. A person can't be a fox and a wolf at the same time. The wolf and fox DNA would destroy each other, leaving him human.)
(Fuck yeah. Safety net)

Chen heard more conversation, back and forth, back and forth, almost like the beaches of California. So pretty, so peaceful. A woman was in her view now, voice mesmerizing, telling her she'd be okay. It reminded her of her accident at the plant, the acid burning its way into her brain, changing her into something else. The nurses helped her....even with the cops standing outside her room. The questions were harsh, talk of downtown, her actions, her mother telling her she was so disappointed in her, how she raised her better. The woman's sweet voice turned into her mothers nagging monotone. She grit her teeth, disgusted by the bitter memories. "No...no. You can't control me anymore. I'm not your doll to dress up..." She mumbled more, growing more and more agitated, until finally: "I FUCKING HATE YOU! FUCK YOUR HOUSE, FUCK YOUR STUPID RULES! JUST FUCK OFF!" Tears started welling up. Softer now: "I can take care of myself without you. I've been doing it for weeks now. Just go back to your friends and your groups. They'll hear all of this and never let you hear the end of it. But of course, you'll bad mouth me so much it won't matter. I'll be dead to you....Just like how you've been dead to me for years." She was crying now, her face red from the pain, from the accident, from the memories. It was just so similar. They'd abandon her, just like everyone in her life. A disappointment. q r o w q r o w

"I don't think that is necessary. We'll have this gym finished by tomorrow, while the students have their free time. If I work on that and Mr. Steele works with Lucifer on that attitude of his, we'd have a bonus prize to this mess." Max would say, giving Mason permission to keep Lucifer in for how long it needs. "Chen will get her punishment after her injuries have healed." by his expression, Fisher was back in his all-smiles-real-calm mood, though he would have to explain exactly what happened to the principle by the end of the day.. No sleep for him tonight, that's for sure. "And thank you Miss Crystal, I appreciate the help with Chen. I'll get the principle to increase your paycheck this month. Same goes for you if you can change this boys attitude, Mr. Steele."

WilliamDeen WilliamDeen idalie idalie madame moiselle madame moiselle q r o w q r o w

Wynter tilted his head when Apollo told him to knock him out. He was slightly hesitant to knock him out, but he figured it was for the best. "Sorry about this in advance." He said with an apologetic tone before lifting his fist and punching him straight in the jaw, knocking him straight to the ground. He was surprisingly strong for a boy his size, and it usually shocked people, as they thought he was super weak and had little strength. "Now let's get you back inside..." He muttered, stretching his wings out and picking the Apollo up, Wynter holding Apollo by the underneath of his arms (aka: the armpit). He then flew upwards, carrying Apollo before landing right outside the school and heading back inside. "Now I really need a teacher..." He said, as he half dragged the Apollo through the hallways of the school.
MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

Lucifer
proxy.php

"Asshole," muttered Lucifer quietly, his face twisting up in pain as his arm was turned the wrong way. The move the werewolf pulled on him was quick and sudden. The pain was just as rapid and twice as excruciating. Lucifer knew the werewolf was tempted to snap his neck, just as he had threatened before. But it seemed like there was still something morally sane within the man that kept him from doing so. Lucifer wasn't glad though; he just wanted to get out of the man's f*cking grip.

Lucifer wondered if the man's bone-breaking threat was legit or not, but because of it, he shut his trap. Chen's gonna get let off easy cause she's a girl, he thought, gazing at the girl's unconscious body. As for me....Lucifer's ember eyes glittered in resentment and vexation as the werewolf told the demon boy his punishment. Shit.

"I ain't a coward," he answered back rather cockily. "Gimme your worst, old man." Lucifer was about to say more, but was interrupted by Chen, who suddenly started to scream, acting as if she were having a nightmare. Lucifer stared at her as he listened to her distorted, fear-filled words. He saw her tears, remembering how he had wondered about her past back in Fisher's class. And by the sound of it, this was just a glimpse of her tragic backstory.

Interactions: idalie idalie q r o w q r o w MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx WilliamDeen WilliamDeen Wake-N-Bake Wake-N-Bake JayEmperor7 JayEmperor7 u k i y o u k i y o

Last edited:
MR. MASON STEELE
Steele gave a grim, dark smile. "You don't have to give me a bigger paycheck, Fisher. I'll be paid by watching this kid suffer." Using his knuckles to harshly ruffle Lucifer's hair. However, Chen's screaming caused him to glance up. Sympathetic, if only for a moment.

"That's what I like to hear, demon. Up and ready, because you're not sleeping tonight. But this isn't an excuse to get time off on your lessons or classwork, understand? Because your life just got a whole lot shittier." Mason, twisted his hand further. "Take off your shoes. We're going to do laps on the gravel driveway till dawn. You get two hours sleep, and then school. I don't know about you, but I have enough energy to stay up for three nights straight. And my sleeping schedule is perfect for this. After you finish lessons, you come back here, and you do it again. And then again. And again. And again. Fall behind on your school work, and I'll make those two hours, one hour. Make a mistake, and you'll never sleep again till your detentions. Just pray they're not with me." Steele gave a sickening grin.

"I don't make jokes, Lucifer. I don't like jokes. You see, I don't find you very funny. So you'd better hop to it. And not even the headmaster can save you now. We don't quite agree to the human rights or geneva conventions. Because we don't fucking care." The Werewolf hissed.

madame moiselle madame moiselle Wake-N-Bake Wake-N-Bake WilliamDeen WilliamDeen q r o w q r o w

Lucifer
proxy.php

Lucifer stared at the werewolf, Mr. Steele, stunned. He was so shocked that he even couldn't cuss to express his anger, wherever it may be. He stood there, staring with his ember eyes wide open for a few moments, the information sinking in.
Finally, the anger came.

Rage started to boil, coursing through his blood. His jaw was clenched, his ember eyes flashed with hatred and fury. He truly did look demonic. His fists were clenched as well, and the temptation to f*cking rip that smirk off the bastard's face was so strong, Lucifer was sure he was going to do it.
But he didn't.
It took every fiber in his body to resist, to keep his loud mouth shut, knowing he didn't want to get into deeper trouble. Lucifer gave Steele a hateful glare before glancing down at the ground, to his shoes.
"Fuck you," he muttered, slowly slipping off his sandals. In spite of himself, Lucifer felt a seed of dread for what was up ahead for him. The punishment was beyond harsh; it was cruel. It was on the far side of human standards. But as Steele had said, human standards were nonexistent here. Lucifer wasn't even human; he was a demon. And demons never get it easy.
It can't be that bad, he thought, trying to give some sort of comfort to himself. At least, not as bad as hell.

But he didn't know that.

Interactions: idalie idalie q r o w q r o w MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx WilliamDeen WilliamDeen Wake-N-Bake Wake-N-Bake JayEmperor7 JayEmperor7 u k i y o u k i y o

Last edited:
After watching the fight between the students and the two teachers, Ezra got a bit bored and decided to go back inside to check back on Apollo which Mr. Fisher tasked him with. Ezra turned around and opened the school door and walked back inside. He walked down the hallway, slowly and quietly, looking around at the structure of the building and the design. "Well, how does it look? Do you like your new house. It will be this way for next five years," he said quietly to his doll which he held in his arms, expressionless. As he walked, he saw the purple-haired boy from earlier and the boy whom he was supposed to stay with underneath the other one's arms, sort of dragging him across the floors of the hallways. Ezra just stood there, staring at them, wondering if a murder was committed. No could not possibly be, we just arrived and the act is prohibited by the school. Curious, he started to walk down the hall and followed the boy right behind the boy as he carried the other. He was a bit too to Wynter seeming as though the phrase, "personal space" was nowhere to be found in his vocabulary.

u k i y o u k i y o MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

Wynter had decided to take Apollo to the infirmary, and most likely wait for him to wake up since he had nothing better to do. He saw a black haired male with a strange doll walk towards him, simply following him, a little close, though it didn't bother Wynter all that much. He noticed that this situation might be a little weird, and that the male might misunderstand. Who wouldn't misunderstand, he was dragging an unconscious person through the hallways of the school, to most it would look like they had fought, or Wynter had killed the male. 'The other angels would be majorly disappointed in me.' He thought with a slight shaking of his head. "Anyways... This isn't what it looks like, I promise." He said looking back towards the male, curious about the doll but deciding that it was best not to ask. "Would you get his legs for me? I need to take him to the infirmary." He asked, wondering if the male would help, or if he would prefer simply watching. While he was at it, he also folded his angel wings back into his back, knowing that they could get injured if they were out while he was inside.
JayEmperor7 JayEmperor7 MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

Apollo was knocked out and very much unconscious. So was the fox and along would come the nightmares.

He woke up inside a locker. It was his old school and he was in the boys changing rooms. He banged on the inside and yelled, "Hey. Hey! Someone get me out!!" He banged once more before a shadowy figure drifted towards the locker.

"Hello again Apollo," he smirked and broke the door off it's hinges and threw it across the room floor. He then pulled the small boy out and dragged him by his arm. Once again in the dream his foot was caught in a bear trap. He was sailing and screaming in pain for someone, anyone to help him. The school then changed to a forest, the exact same woodland where he was bitten. The shadowy figure then dropped him near a rock that was similar to the one near his biting. The shadowy figure paced slightly, "Answer the riddle, Apollo,"

"I can't..." He mumbled now crying. He actually says the next few things out loud and he is actually crying as well as sweating.

"You can!!!" He screamed in his ear. The shadowy figure wasn't speaking in real life.

"I can't answer your riddle..." He says louder.

"You've answered two already. Everyone has it. But no one can lose it! What is it Apollo? What. Is. It?"

"I said I don't know!" He yelled louder, turning from him in the dream, his breath shaking from the crying whilst clutching his face. The voice of the shadowy figure saying 'what is it' over and over again. He then let go of his face and his eyes widened, silent tears falling down his face. He finally answered, mumbling it so hardly anyone could hear him, "A shadow."

He turned back around and the shadowy figure now produced fox ears and nine tails. It clicked and he woke up. "Where?!?!" He screamed and collapsed into Wynter's body, not being able to operate his legs properly without tripping over himself. "Where?!?!" He screamed again. He didn't know where he was and he was freaking out. One minute he was at school the next the forest the next an academy. He was wondering if he dreamed everything single little thing that happened.

Wynter glanced down as Apollo seemed to be having a nightmare, saying things that didn't make much sense unless he knew the entire conversation. He jumped a bit when he screamed and collapsed into Wynter's body, causing him to stumble and almost fall, though he quickly recomposed himself.

"Whatever dream you were having you should be safe now. You're in the school hallway." He said, turning Apollo around to face him, looking up into his eyes. He was actually pretty good when it came to comforting people, as he's had many different siblings, and at one point he had to comfort all of them.

"I was taking you to the infirmary so that you could rest, because I didn't know where your dorm was." He said, putting his hands on Apollo's shoulders, ready to try to catch him should he fall again.

"If you want me to, I can go get a teacher for you? Or would you rather me just stay here?" He asked, saying his words carefully, as he didn't know how Apollo would react. He looked towards the male with a doll giving him a 'I can use some help here' Look, as he honestly didn't know what he was doing. He didn't know Apollo that well, and didn't know what words would trigger him and which words would comfort him.
MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx JayEmperor7 JayEmperor7

Apollo just hugged Wynter, needing human interaction right now over anything else. "N-No teacher. They don't know what I am. No one does. No one except me. I just need some time to myself. For future my dorm is 308 and I can take myself there." He stopped hugging and pulled back. He made a quick glance at the other boy before realising the doll. It was creepy. He spoke once more, "I've caused enough badness already just by being here. I just need to be alone." He tightened his guitar around his back and began walking off, not wanting to be disturbed.

Chen felt herself being moved through a hallway. The voice was back, whispering to her, asking her questions, telling her secrets. Things she didn't know, things she's never seen or heard. The whispers felt their way into her brain and found the cracks and weak spots, plugging them up. She felt....deeper. Darker...Better. Stronger. More than herself. The whispers stopped, and all was silent.

Ezra, who continued to walk behind the male, saw him turn around to him to assure him that this situation is not what it may seem like. Ezra just slightly nodded his head at the statement, looking downward, speechless. He asked him if he could get the boy's legs for him, as he need to take him to the infirmary. At first, he did not respond, as he zoned out a bit, looking at Apollo, but the words later registered in his mind. So Ezra bent down and was about to grabbed the two feet of Apollo's body and pulled them upward, to placing the soles of the shoe to his chest. But before then, the previously unconscious body woke, screaming. So he stood back. Wynter spoke to, trying to console Apollo, who was hugging him. He gave Ezra a look, but he just stared back Wynter blankly, he did not know what the intention behind that was for. Apollo stated he wanted to be alone and was going to leave. Before he walked off,the had quickly glanced over to Ezra and then restate that he wanted to be alone and walked away. Ezra just looked at him as he walked down the hall, but then later turned to Wynter, seeing if he was going to do something. He heard someone walking down the hall, and so he directed his sight to the figure to see the girl from before, who had also fought the teacher, walking down the hallway.

u k i y o u k i y o MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

Wynter wasn't sure how to react when he was suddenly hugged by Apollo, so he tensed up a bit, but slowly hugged him back a few moments later. "Number 308, I'll remember it." He said quite quietly, as he was pulled away from the hug, and Apollo stated that he wanted to be alone. "Also, just call for me if you need me. I'll be there." He said with a slight smile along with a small wave as Apollo walked away, glad that he was back to himself. 'How did a simple meditation class go so wrong?' He thought, wondering if every day would be similar to this one. He then turned his attention back to the boy with the doll, actually pretty curious about him. "So, my name's Wynter. What's yours?" He asked, before he noticed Chen walking down the hallway. 'Wasn't she fighting a teacher though? Did they already end the fight?..' He wondered curiously, wondering if she had found a weakness or an opening of some sort, but it seemed unlikely. 'After all, they didn't give us five years for nothing.' He thought with a small sigh.
MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx JayEmperor7 JayEmperor7 WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

Last edited:
Chen heard more conversation, back and forth, back and forth, almost like the beaches of California. So pretty, so peaceful. A woman was in her view now, voice mesmerizing, telling her she'd be okay. It reminded her of her accident at the plant, the acid burning its way into her brain, changing her into something else. The nurses helped her....even with the cops standing outside her room. The questions were harsh, talk of downtown, her actions, her mother telling her she was so disappointed in her, how she raised her better. The woman's sweet voice turned into her mothers nagging monotone. She grit her teeth, disgusted by the bitter memories. "No...no. You can't control me anymore. I'm not your doll to dress up..." She mumbled more, growing more and more agitated, until finally: "I FUCKING HATE YOU! FUCK YOUR HOUSE, FUCK YOUR STUPID RULES! JUST FUCK OFF!" Tears started welling up. Softer now: "I can take care of myself without you. I've been doing it for weeks now. Just go back to your friends and your groups. They'll hear all of this and never let you hear the end of it. But of course, you'll bad mouth me so much it won't matter. I'll be dead to you....Just like how you've been dead to me for years." She was crying now, her face red from the pain, from the accident, from the memories. It was just so similar. They'd abandon her, just like everyone in her life. A disappointment. q r o w q r o w

"I don't think that is necessary. We'll have this gym finished by tomorrow, while the students have their free time. If I work on that and Mr. Steele works with Lucifer on that attitude of his, we'd have a bonus prize to this mess." Max would say, giving Mason permission to keep Lucifer in for how long it needs. "Chen will get her punishment after her injuries have healed." by his expression, Fisher was back in his all-smiles-real-calm mood, though he would have to explain exactly what happened to the principle by the end of the day.. No sleep for him tonight, that's for sure. "And thank you Miss Crystal, I appreciate the help with Chen. I'll get the principle to increase your paycheck this month. Same goes for you if you can change this boys attitude, Mr. Steele."

Lucifer
proxy.php

"Asshole," muttered Lucifer quietly, his face twisting up in pain as his arm was turned the wrong way. The move the werewolf pulled on him was quick and sudden. The pain was just as rapid and twice as excruciating. Lucifer knew the werewolf was tempted to snap his neck, just as he had threatened before. But it seemed like there was still something morally sane within the man that kept him from doing so. Lucifer wasn't glad though; he just wanted to get out of the man's f*cking grip.

Lucifer wondered if the man's bone-breaking threat was legit or not, but because of it, he shut his trap. Chen's gonna get let off easy cause she's a girl, he thought, gazing at the girl's unconscious body. As for me....Lucifer's ember eyes glittered in resentment and vexation as the werewolf told the demon boy his punishment. Shit.

"I ain't a coward," he answered back rather cockily. "Gimme your worst, old man." Lucifer was about to say more, but was interrupted by Chen, who suddenly started to scream, acting as if she were having a nightmare. Lucifer stared at her as he listened to her distorted, fear-filled words. He saw her tears, remembering how he had wondered about her past back in Fisher's class. And by the sound of it, this was just a glimpse of her tragic backstory.

(The only reason I quote is because I get far behind and have to constantly scroll up and down for post. So I'm sorry about the messiness of me post.)

MISS CRYSTAL

Crystal nodded to Fisher. "Alright. You know where I will be if anything arises." She said, getting startled by the sudden yelling. She looked to Chen. Frowning, hurt at the outback burst, she composed herself and kept whispering gently. "Alright let's get you to the infirmary."
She mumbled to herself, guiding the floating Chen as she made her way down the halls, as she made it to the room, she started to easy Chen onto one of the beds and look her over, being very gentle about it.

GENE
His day went from calm to absolute chaos. First he sense another demon in school, second two of the students started a fire and fight with the teacher. And they were not even half way done with the school day. Groaning, he walked down the halls and saw a boy from earlier. "Hi there " He said a small smile on his face. u k i y o u k i y o

Ezra was still turned when a voice introduce themselves. He turned around to see it was Wynter. "Hello Wynter, my name is Ezra," he said looking up and down, examining the figure before him. He took his doll with both hands and presented before the male. "This is my friend, Matthew," he added, showing the doll whose head was tilted to the side and its forest green eyes, wide open and lifeless, to Wynter. "We have known each other for a while. He was the only one who would be my friend when I was alone while one else would," he stated, without showing a hint of either happiness or sadness. "He is something very special." Ezra paused for a bit and then stepped backward a bit, before dropping his doll on the floor, it being held up only by the strings attached to Ezra's fingers. "Would you like to see something interesting?" he asked Wynter in a flat voice, now looking directly at Wynter.

u k i y o u k i y o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back