• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ᗩᔕKᗩᒪ ᗩᑕᗩᗪEᗰY

Wake-N-Bake

Being a dick wont make yours any bigger.
Askal, a place where you can send your innocent sons and daughters and have them return killing machines. In this Academy, you learn to kill. Weather it would be strangling, stabbing, shooting, blowing up, twisting, turning, seducing. Everyone has their own technique, skills and powers. Oh, I didn't mention powers did I? Well, in this day and age, superpowers are the new hit feature of today's world. It makes life so much easier and death even easier to cast. Don't worry though, you wont be killing normal people, no, you'll be doing the world a favour and destroying Tyrants, Scammers, Hackers, etc, etc. If you're brave enough, you might even be able to go head-to-head with world famous meme (obviously pronounced me-me), Donald Trump and his barrage of security. Anyway, here is your task. Your teacher, whoever it may be, has signed up for the task of Target. You have to - and here's the fun part - You have to KILL your teacher! You must work as a class to eliminate your home room teacher. Whichever class who does not kill their teacher by graduation, will be failed and sent home, wasting an entire five years of classwork.

Good luck. Stay safe.. Ah, fuck it, safety is not an option at this point! You want a passing grade? Kill your instructor! (classes start at twelve pm, ending at six pm)

(This was inspired by Assassination Classroom. Teachers will most definitely be Over Powered, but not totally impossible to kill.)

(The Character Sheet)

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/ᗩᔕkᗩᒪ-ᗩᑕᗩᗪeᗰy-cs.317715/

Last edited:
Max, known to the students of the school as Mr. Fisher, walked through the halls casually to get his lunch from his office. It was 1:00 PM and the students were going out for an hour for lunch, before coming back to their last class. After, it was free time until 8:30 AM the next day, when they had to be in for a half an hour assembly by Principle Yamamoto. Every teacher would also have to attend morning assemblies and if it went over the half an hour mark, teachers would have to leave to get ready for class. Anyway, back to Max.

Max reached his office, whistling a tune to himself as he unlocked the door with his free hand. He pushed the door open and turned on the light. Max looked like a blur as he used his speed to get behind whoever was in his office, before they attacked. "Ah, Ben. That was a good try, but you made yourself obvious. I could see the top of your head behind the desk." Max said, patting his shoulder and casually dodging any attempt he made to attack with the knife. He grabbed his bag and placed the papers in his other hand on the desk.

Eventually, Ben got tired and muttered "Ah, fuck it." to which Max replied with "Language, Ben. Or do I have to give you a detention?" with a smile before letting the boy go. He'd then sit behind his desk with his sandwich and look at the papers, his reading glasses on. The orange eye that was visible pierced the shadows from his office like a cat waiting for it's prey.

"I'll do these later." Max said to himself and got up to leave the office and travel the halls.

-The start of the day, 8:30 AM.- (Flashback)

The principle was standing on a stand, book in hand and eyes set on all of the new comers. He had greeted some of the students when they came through the gates, but now he was serious on stage, ready to greet the entire school. "Students, we welcome you to Askal Academy. This is a top secret academy that is watched over by three defenders. There is me, Principle Yamamoto. There is the vice principle, who is currently in a meeting and finally, we have Mr. Fisher, head teacher." Fisher stepped forward, gave a small bow and stepped back. "As you all know, this academy is for Assassination. Your main purpose here is to learn to kill. But be warned, if you use your powers and things you have been taught to kill innocents, the academy will hunt and terminate you. Only bounties can be taken that have been run by the academy. Anyway, enough about that. The main rules here are that you cannot kill your fellow students, you cannot destroy property and you will not be permitted to fight with another student, unless a teacher is present as a referee. Your main target is your home room Teacher. As a class, you must work together to kill him or her, or risk failing the five year course. If you fail, you will not be able to take the bounties from local bars or shops in your area and will have wasted your own time. Good luck, have fun, and study hard."

After that, other teachers introduced themselves and announced things that were around the school. The cafeteria, the main grounds, the fighting grounds etc, etc. Then, the assembly ended, leaving the students to find their dorm rooms and get settled, before starting classes later.

(The Principle)​

-Present time.- (End of flashback, 12:15 PM, still lunch time.)

u k i y o u k i y o
MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx
q r o w q r o w
JayEmperor7 JayEmperor7
WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

Chen's eyes widened near the end of the principles speech. "Five year course?!" She thought "This is going to take a lot more time than I thought" She grimaced at how much more time was expected. If they gave them that much time, then the teachers must be extremely hard to kill. She thought a year, maybe two would be enough, but FIVE?! Adding in the fact that not a lot of information on the teachers were given out, so she has no idea what to expect. Sighing, she started heading towards the dorms, anxious to put her suitcases down and unpack.

Apollo Douglass arrived at the Academy about 40 minutes ago. He didn't know what he was doing. The anonymous letter on his doorstep said for him to go to this school and his mother said for him to go also. He could never say no to people and it was becoming a problem but his biggest problem was the thing that was engraved into him from that night in the woods. He wished he didn't go. He wished his friends just forgot about it or didn't invite him at all. He wouldn't be here. Killing people? That wasn't right. It wasn't moral. It wasn't Apollo.

But it's me.

Apollo took off the beanie he had strewn on his head and scratched his fox ears hard and painfully. The only way he knew how to shut up the Fox inside him was to hurt it and hurt it he did. Apollo was happy when he didn't have things to worry about such as the Fox but when he was talking in his head, trying to break through and do...something, anything; it was depressing.

He put his beanie back on and picked his suitcase and guitar case off of the floor. He walked to his dorm. This wasn't the time for internal conflict. He had to be prepared. He didn't know what was coming his way.

He got to his dorm and unlocked the door with his key. He wanted to unpack quickly. Apollo put his stuff on his bed and began unpacking his backpack and suitcase. All this needed to feel like home, otherwise he'd have nothing nice to come back to after school, and he needed it. He needed all the nice things. He wouldn't be able to stay awake at night if he didn't.

Wynter had been one of the first to arrive at the school, his father having basically kicked him out the house. He was used to it though, as it wasn't the first time he had been kicked out the house. Many of his other adoptive parents had kicked him out, all of them for different reasons usually. He looked around the place, having already placed down his things in his dorm. He moved some of his hair behind his ear, a habit that was shown when a was nervous. The thought of killing someone had never even occurred to him, and now he was being told that he had to kill his homeroom teacher. He was nervous that he wouldn't be able to do it, and if he failed that means he would've waisted five years of his life. That means he would be 21 years old, just the thought of it made him shiver.
He was thinking about what to eat for lunch, though he was thinking so hard that he didn't have much of an appetite. He had been looking down at the ground and had accidentally run into someone, falling to the ground. "Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." He said as an almost immediate reaction, looking over towards the person.
(Open for interaction)

Last edited:
Chen thought the boy would dodge out of her way. She was wrong. His small size knocked her off balance and she fell to the left, her suitcases dragging her down. Irritated, she snapped once she righted herself "Watch where you're going! If you're walking, walk with purpose! She glared at the boy.

Gene
The year just started, and Gene already was ready to get it over with. He smirked, memorizing important details of this mornings announcement, he was now was thinking a plan over. If he could eliminate the teacher within the first year, maybe he could get out here faster and focus on bigger things. Using his illusions, he shaped all the students minds to believe he wasn't there, walking invisible through the crowds. He wasn't focusing and someone's suitcase knocked him down. He groaned, losing connection to his power and was now visible. Sighing, He slowly got up and assessed the situation. A boy knocked into a girl, in which her suitcase had hit him. Ugh. "Sorry." he said, even though he was the one hit. He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. WilliamDeen WilliamDeen u k i y o u k i y o

"I really didn't mean to." He said looking toward the older girl. He noticed the acid burn and wondered what had happened, but after she had snapped at him for bumping into her he knew that she would probably kill him for asking about something that personal. He looked over once more when he saw a white haired make fall down as well. "This is a disaster." He said mostly to himself, who knew falling into one person could cause such a weird chain reaction. "Do you need some help?" He asked standing up and dusting himself off, noticing that she had bags next to her, and he then held out a hand towards her as well as the white haired boy, not really expecting them to take it.
WilliamDeen WilliamDeen q r o w q r o w

"I don't need your help!" She said standing up, picking her suitcases up. She turned towards the other boy, suspicious of him "And just where did you come from? I KNOW I was looking where I was going, and you weren't here a moment ago". q r o w q r o w u k i y o u k i y o

Apollo unpacked everything quicker than he thought. "Must be the abilities," he said to himself.
You mean me. He took his beanie off and left it on the side, scratching his ears. He had to just shut up. He wouldn't survive a school year otherwise. He examined the room. He was happy. It had the right amount of mess and organisation to it. It was like home.

He smiled before taking his guitar and leaving his dorm, locking it behind him. He barely exited the room before spotting an interaction between three individuals. It seemed pretty heated and he didn't know whether or not to get involved. After a moment of consideration he said to himself, 'Fuck it,' and walked over to them.

"Hey," he said sharply towards the girl. She was picking on a little kid. Sure; he was only about an inch shorter than him but that wasn't the point. This was going to change, "Leave each other alone. I'm sure he didn't mean it and if he did I bet he could've done a lot worse." He looked at the kid who appeared to be his age, "And you. You should look where your going more so you can avoid people like her." He looked to the girl who knocked over someone else's suitcases, "And you. It wasn't your fault so don't let a mean person get to your head." He smiled and swung his guitar from his back to his front, "My work trying to stop us from tearing each other apart before class even starts is done." He walked away from them and walked towards the exit to the outside. He wanted to practice his music. He needed to hang on to his humanity somehow.

Gene stepped backwards as the women suddenly yelled at him. Why is she yelling at me when her bag is the reason why I fell?" Sighing, he calmed the raging anger. "It's my power. Illusion. You did not see me cause I made your mind believe I wasn't here." He said when another boy ca,e over and was trying to straighten the mess out. "It's polite to say sorry even if its not my fault. " He mumbled. Not caring if anyone heard. He noticed the boy had offered to help him up, the one who bumped into the girl. "I'm good." He said, walking closer to him and away from the girl who seemed to have major control issues with her anger. MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx u k i y o u k i y o WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

Her eye twitched. First, someone who doesn't know where their going, bumps into her and immediately apoligized, THEN she bows someone over who says sorry when it's not even his fault! If that wasn't bad enough some white knight Kitsune boy walked up and made HER out to be the bad guy just for being critcising! She balled her fists as the boy walked away, curling his retreating shadow into a claw. "It would be so easy. Just a scratch or two, he wouldn't know what hit him. Just have to gauge how deep the wound would-" She gasped, releasing her grasp on his shadow. She was going to harm a boy just because he thought she was a bully. She was slipping from her time in the streets. She sighed and put her cases down. "Look, I didn't mean to explode towards you both. I'm just tense, wound up is all." "That's it, don't want to ruin potential friendships on my first day. Or push away valuable allies" She thought. She streches out her hand towards the small boy "I'm sorry I got mad at you. I hope you can excuse me. My names Chen, Chen Mcnamara. What's yours?" u k i y o u k i y o q r o w q r o w

Wynter took a small step back when he was suddenly lashed out at. He was even more confused than before when a boy came over and handled the situation. He tilted his head when her mood suddenly seemed to change. "Um my name's Wynter, Wynter Snow." He said confused by the entire conversation. First she seemed like she would hate him, then in the same minute she seemed like she wanted to be his friend. He looked towards the male who had been walking away "wait, you should at least introduce yourself." He said hoping that his words didn't go unheard.
WilliamDeen WilliamDeen q r o w q r o w MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

Apollo was about to leave when he heard Wynter call out to him. He turned to face him and smiled his usual side smirk. "Apollo Douglass," he said and strummed his guitar softly, "You'll know it's me when you see my ears and tail. They're kinda hard to miss." He left the dormitory and went outside whilst strumming his guitar in a way which made all the strings sing happily. He began to dance and sing to himself just like him, his sister and friends used to do.

"My goodness," Ezra thought at the end of the principal's speech. The word "kill" did not resonate well with his being. He could never think of doing such a heinous act toward other; however, many other people would not think that this was an unlikely ask of him, as he does not show to have a care for others. He clutched his male doll, which had golden hair, pale skin, and green eyes, closer to his body, looking down to the floor, which he was doing the entire speech. He also was not too sure about another thing mentioned in the speech, "working together." He was not really that great with working with other, mainly because others did not bother to have any dealings with him and he did not make an effort to have any. He was a bit nervous about how the others would perceive him. He hoped they did not consider him to be "weird" or a "creep." Having already put his belongings into his dormroom, he left out to get to the cafeteria. As he was walking he saw four students, three boys and a girl, getting acquainted with each other. He stopped at a distance and watched them, listening to their conversation.

1:45 pm, 15 minutes until the last class.

Fisher was sitting in class and getting ready for 2:00 pm. His class was Meditation and it was the first one of the year, meaning he'd get to meet new students. (Meditation helps with concentration, power output and drawing in power from the air to recharge energy.) Max's room was spacious and relaxing. These were just the right ingredients for a good environment, even if he'd be attacked every so often by his own students.

At the moment, Max was concentrated on relaxing his muscles and clearing his mind. Everyone had their own way of doing so and his way was to sit cross legged with his arms also crossed. Both eyes were closed and he was glowing with a white aura, signalising to others that power was being drawn in.

Chen could see how they didn't trust her. They didn't even like her. Great. Because she snapped she's possibly made 3 people dislike her. Just fantastic. And now apparently down the hall some other kid is watching all this, judging her from afar. So possibly 4, if he heard enough. She sighed. "Look, Wynter, I don't mean to be angry at you, or you." She said looking at the boy she bowled over. "It's just that you both apoligized when you didn't assess the situation. You said sorry as a reflex, not because you cared who I was, or what happened to me. You both said sorry because society expects you to say it. That's why I snapped at you both, you wanted my forgiveness before even knowing how I would react. Sorry can be said a million times for a million different reasons, but does the word lose its meaning from overuse? I think so. I grew up in San Fran, and sorry doesn't mean a lot there, often times its used so people can get a better standing. Don't say sorry, say things like "Are you okay?" Or "Gosh, I wasn't looking where I was going". You don't have to be sorry for bumping into me, because I saw you coming and I thought you would move. That's my mistake." She gave a light smile at them, hoping they didn't just think she's some frigid bitch trying to save face. u k i y o u k i y o q r o w q r o w JayEmperor7 JayEmperor7

"I'm Gene, Gene Carson." He introduced himself to the people around him. He listened as every one introduced themselves, and stood there awkwardly, sighing. The girl who knocked him over explained why she got angry and eased his nervousness. He looked around and noticed they where being watched by a fourth person. Well, a fifth considering the one boy, Apollo already left. Gene was normally a social person, but it was close to class time and he wanted a better feel of the people and classes before getting to close to anyone. "It's all good Chen, see you guys around. I think I'm going to head to class." He said, coughing awkwardly as he walked away. He waved to the spy as he walked by. (Didn't know what else to do with him.)@JayKuro WilliamDeen WilliamDeen JayEmperor7 JayEmperor7

Apollo played guitar outside for a good 10 minutes before heading to class. The teacher on his timetable was called Mr. Fisher. He wondered what he would be like, what his powers were and what kind of monster he'd be. He also pondered on what kind of classmates he'd have. He hoped to God there would be no werewolves here. They made Void angry. Demons he'd be okay with and Angels would be nice so that would be good. Other Kitsunes would make Void want to kill them. Void didn't like other Kitsunes. Nekojins would be the same along with other werecreatures. Void would hate pretty much everyone that he'd interact with here at the Academy. All Apollo wanted to do was learn to control Void. He hated having to battle with him. He arrived at the classroom early and sat outside on the floor in the hallway. He didn't want be here.

Wynter assessed the situation, a smile twitching at his lips ever so slightly when she began explaining why she had gotten angry. She had a definite way with words, and when she said where she was from it made sense why. "Ah, maybe I should start over then..." He mumbled mostly to himself, chewing on the inside of his lip, starting to feel a bit embarrassed. "Are you alright?" He asked the girl, his head tilting ever so slightly at the taller woman, wishing that his biological mother hadn't given him his short height. "Oh yeah, it's almost time for class... Don't want to be late on the first day." He muttered to himself, once again chewing on his lip as he pulled out his phone to check the time, seeing that there was only about ten minutes or so left.
WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

12:55, 5 minutes until last lesson.

Max had heard others starting to line up outside. The earlier students, who wanted to get on time to class. He knew that some students were going to be late, so he would have to deal with them later, but for now, he was going to let the others who had arrived come in. Max stood up from his sitting position and walked over to the door, the semi lit room reflecting off of his light skin. He pulled the door open and welcomed everyone in, telling them to take a seat anywhere they wanted on the floor. The room was more like a large hall that had only sunlight coming in through the windows near the top of the ceiling. "Good morning students, I'll introduce myself once the final warning bell goes for all students to be in class." Max would say, resuming his sitting position on the floor for another five minutes.

MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

Chen felt relieved, she didn't exactly make any enemies on her first day, wonderful. "I'm fine, the falling really wasn't a bother, but now it seems I'm going to have to choose a dorm after class. Again, not that bad, these suitcases are okay to carry." She said looking around at the classes around. She suddenly remembered an idea she had earlier. She looked back at Wynter. "Hey Wynter, seeing how this is our first day, we should probably see if our talents are compatible, since a lot of students here are expected to have strange abilities." She paused and looked down, rembering a bad memory. "I was in an accident, I tried stealing an experimental drug to make some money. I dropped it as I was escaping, and it left this nasty burn on my head, and it gave me....this talent." She finished, curling her hand and raising her shadow between them. She shaped it to look like Wynter, and had it mirror him. She then made it dissipate and retract. "I can make shadows take physical form. It doesn't work in the dark, but I can control lights too, if their on. The larger something is, the more I need to concentrate to control it. But lots of small things are easy. Like beads or pencils, perfect for crowds or wide attacks. Aside from that I'm pretty good at street fighting, I joined a couple of gyms, and learned a lot, so I can take a few punches. Asides from that, I like planning things, which is why I'm explaining all this, so we can have an advantage for our class." She smirked, now feeling like herself again. u k i y o u k i y o

Wynter watched as he was shown Chen's ability, to which he was quite shocked. 'Do I really look like that?' He thought as he put his hand up, to which the shadow simply mirrored him before disappearing. "Wow, that was cool. My ability is no where near as cool as yours." He said rubbing one of his earrings. He thought about how he would show her his ability, as he didn't really see anything in sight, except for her suitcase. He then remembered that he had three small metal balls, that were meant for stress, which he thought he would need for this school. He pulled them out his pocket and held them in the palm of his hand, before they began floating in his hand, rotating in large circles. "I have psychokinesis, also known as telekinesis." He said, as though it were no big deal to him, and to him it wasn't. It was this stupid ability that cause him be passed around so many times. "I guess I'm also stealthy and agile, and in case you couldn't tell I'm also good at hiding in small places." He said, his glance going around the hallway, never quite making there way back to Chen. "We should probably get going now, who knows what the teacher will do if we're late." He said with a slight giggle as he put the small metal balls back in his pocket. "I'm pretty sure that the classroom is that way." He said, pointing down the hall where he knew the class was located.
WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

Lucifer

zeke___menacing__fire_boy_by_randylv12345-d8lwg2r.jpg

Lucifer hadn't really paid attention to the principal's speech in the morning. Only at the most important parts: when they were dismissed, and the part about killing your homeroom teacher. Is that all? thought Lucifer, genuinely surprised. Killing our homeroom teacher is all it takes to pass? Something tells me this is too easy...eh, it probably isn't.

When Lucifer had heard about this Academy from other secret sources, he was eager to join. He was technically the perfect physical age to go to high school, and this time, it wasn't some boring modern high school that taught moral values, filled with morally perfect people. This Academy taught exactly the opposite: immoral values filled with equally immoral people. Well, almost. Lucifer was sad to hear that they couldn't kill innocents. But it was close.

After dropping whatever stuff he had at his dorm, Lucifer wandered around the school outside, not in a very big hurry to get to class. After all, punctuality has never been one of his traits. Lucifer entered class exactly five minutes before two, wearing nothing but his usual black leather jacket, spotless white scarf, and dark blue jeans. Lucifer didn't know if there was some sort of strict dress code in here. Even if there was, he wouldn't care.

Lucifer eyed the teacher that had welcomed them in. He had pale skin, hair as black as night, and Lucifer guessed it wouldn't be wise to piss him off. Lucifer took a seat on the floor, his outlandish ember eyes roaming the classroom, taking in every detail.

Interactions: Wake-N-Bake Wake-N-Bake WilliamDeen WilliamDeen JayEmperor7 JayEmperor7 u k i y o u k i y o q r o w q r o w idalie idalie MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

Last edited:
MR. MASON STEELE
Steele was a big man, there was no denying it. He practically hit his head on every doorway, whilst his shoulders could potentially block a hallway. But perhaps that was an exaggeration. Attending the initial announcements and lecture by the headmaster, Mason made an intimidating silhouette in the back. Towering above most of the other teachers, yet hunched slightly as he shoved his hands into the depths of his pockets. Tousled brown locks, hanging over a sharp chestnut eye as he surveyed the new batch of classes. He gave a disinterested scoff, and by the time it had ended, managed to escape the hall and vanish back toward his gym. Namely 'his' because if anything happened to it, there'd be hell to pay.

Mr. Steele, from there continued by setting a few bits and pieces up for agility classes, weights for lifting, the usual getup he often presented. As a gym teacher, it only made sense that his spare time was taken up by physical health marking, and testing people to their body's limits using vicious training that could make a marine cry. There was no stepping back, only forwards, as Mason liked to say. For his classes were about making effort and receiving rewards for it. Even if it be a humble pat on the back, or having a chance to punch him in the face. Which was quite legitimately a reward.

Knowing the function of the timetable, he took his sweet time. Pausing to read a book and visit the staff room, before returning to the office just off from the gym to sneak a few swigs of bottled whisky in his desk drawer. There was only one way he could survive teaching a group of students, and only one way he could avoid becoming massively irritated every time one breathed.

(Open to Interaction)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back