• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ღ ooc ღ What We Did

Discord or Group Pm?

• Yessssss- Discord all the way man

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Naah- PMs are better because I don't have discord/rarely use it

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Character Due Date
Hey guys! It's your crappy GM once again. So so so sorry I haven't been active on this RP. I got really distracted with personal things like work and all that good stuff. I decided to change the due date for characters to be Monday at 3:30 Pacific Time. I'm so terribly sorry for the short notice, but honestly I've been really busy. Everyone's characters are so amazing and I'm looking forward to starting this role play, as long as you all are too!

I'm done BTW!

After my laptop shut off randomly in the middle of editing, I lost of of my bio. So I had to re-do it.

Accepted Students
Cute but Deadly - social social
The Sibling - social social
The Bully - thepression thepression
The Artist - tsuneni tsuneni
The Nerd - @lorde
The Hipster - BishPlz BishPlz
The Tumblr Bae - @Million
The Queen - Keira Winston Keira Winston
The Journalist - byeol byeol
The Singer - Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha
The Comedian - Nap Nap
The Casanova - thepression thepression

The Role of druggie is still up for debate as both character are really good and I'm having an existential crisis trying to decide. Don't hurt me, you'll get an answer by today. In the mean time, for those tagged here, start thinking up extra amazing secrets and send them to me in a PM. And then if you want to be part of the discord, please also tell me in the PM so I can invite you to the group~

byeol byeol Keira Winston Keira Winston @Million thepression thepression

Just make sure to try and get something up by tonight because I'll be posting the secrets soon. However if you can't post due to personal things that's totally fine and I understand~ Just wanted to give you a reminder so nobody gets left behind. <3

im going to be changing my fc from one weirdo blonde to another weirdo blonde because i'm an indecisive little shit. also, i'm working on my post.

I'm sorry for my absence! There was no connection where I was. I will have something up in a couple of hours!

Current Characters + Gender Ratio
males
1. The Singer – Tae Kyung Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha
2. The Druggie – Jacob @lorde
3. The Comedian – Beckett Nap Nap
4. The Wild Child – Julian Nap Nap
5. The Sibling – Avery social social
females
1. Cute but Deadly – Claire social social
2. The Stoner – Miranda VintageBlues VintageBlues
3. The Artist – Juno tsuneni tsuneni
4. The Nerd – Veronica @lorde
5. The Hipster – Gabrielle BishPlz BishPlz
6. The Queen – Savannah Keira Winston Keira Winston
7. The Journalist – Rosalie byeol byeol

Remaining roles: The Jock, The Tumblr Bae, The Bully, The Casanova, etc (if Soc decides to make/approve more)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back