• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ღ ooc ღ What We Did

Discord or Group Pm?

• Yessssss- Discord all the way man

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Naah- PMs are better because I don't have discord/rarely use it

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
owo thank you~ < 3 i really do love this idea i just didn't realize how many people were interested lmaooo

I wanted to say I really like your idea, and your roles were very well written and thought out. You did an amazing job ^^

trying to decide on a theme song for claire and im failing miserably

haha i haven't seen many decent, thought out role-plays in a while so i see why so many people are interested. im lovin the angst and drama involved

haha i haven't seen many decent, thought out role-plays in a while so i see why so many people are interested. im lovin the angst and drama involved
aksdhgdkfugndkfjgnkfd omg i'm getting so flustered with these compliments you guys <3 but thank you XDD

oml Charlotte is becoming so popular. I feel so blessed rn

you guys i just accidentally deleted all of the character info i was working on and i'm so mad rn. i had everything done and now i just wanna cry lmao

you guys i just accidentally deleted all of the character info i was working on and i'm so mad rn. i had everything done and now i just wanna cry lmao
awee I can relate. don't worry bby *pats head gently* your characters always end up turning out great anyway. also, I've never seen you reuse a fc. how tf do you do that teach me your ways

awee I can relate. don't worry bby *pats head gently* your characters always end up turning out great anyway. also, I've never seen you reuse a fc. how tf do you do that teach me your ways

aww thank you! & honestly I just look around for a long freaking time on tumblr or go to different modeling agency websites and find pictures of random models haha (girl your fc's are always the cutest)

aww thank you! & honestly I just look around for a long freaking time on tumblr or go to different modeling agency websites and find pictures of random models haha (girl your fc's are always the cutest)
haha thankss <3 i sorta do the same and find models from my fave clothing brands on instagram, but sometimes i get lazy and reuse my fcs. i just find it amazing how you never reuse fcs.

fdsfnsmdf i didn't see that the thread was up before i commented on the interest check but!!! i'm gonna try to get a placeholder up once i figure out what role i like best

The Deadline will most likely be sometime next week. Right now I'm not going to rush anybody, so take your time and just focus on making your character the best you can~ <3 Love the work so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back