• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ღღneed a male role?ღღ (Open!)

Husk

wears heelies to escape his feelies
SO, in admittance, I got overwhelmed on my side, reposting on my main where I get emails so I do NOT get overwhelmed. Apologies to anyone ghosted.
Please feel free to PM again if you expressed interest prior., I'm too much of a nervous noodle to do it myself ; o;

Wow, have you noticed the prominence of female roles? That's alright, let the ladies represent. However, for those seeking a person with inclinations towards male characters, well, I might be your pill.
I adore playing male characters. Why? Who knows.
I can play many dynamics, I am literate to advanced, although, I say that subjectively, and I will give you good, detailed replies entwined with my dedication. Be it mxm, or mxf; I'm willing to play your fellow in any desired plot you may have.
Of course, I have my interests, usually darker themes, but at this time, I will play anything. Some ideas may attract me more than others, but that's alright, I treat my partners equally. You also needn't worry about being exceedingly literate. I aim to write, and your skill level isn't a bar of rejection for me, I take all skill levels as of this moment.

I do ask for patience in regards to replies as I'm a tad touch of a slow writer if only due to the meticulousness I have. However, I can generally shoot off a message a day if I'm not busy, sometimes, more than that.

I'm not going to list interests here, as said, I will take a gander at any plot you can throw at me. If you're plot barren, that's alright; I have a massive list of pairings alongside some plots and seedlings of plots.

I have little to no triggers. Ask me about specific topics if you're unsure of how I'll feel about them, I'm an open book.

Now, how about some writing samples?
Writing Samples.
Oh, how new quarries oft led to unfurling opportunities, tantalizing as they were endless, entwined with the high of the pursuit and yet, Alexander found himself lacking any semblance of wonder nor traces of elation. Despite his sizeable distance from Boston, he had been the agent above all chosen for this case. Particularly one of profound renown- this, of course, should have incited an exhilaration of sorts. Perhaps it would have if he knew he could work with more autonomy, however, being sent to another district to take the reigns always pinched nerves and carried the tendency to make everything arduous for all those involved.

An inclination towards a particular shade of mania, if you will, for the job had its benefits, however, and he owed his position to this. Since, overall, Alexander had amassed a reputation of maintaining an unshakeable devotion that might border boundaries befitting the title of "unhealthy,"- although, that was something of which he would dispute with fervency. Regardless, he did not lack in proficiency, and the tenacity landed him a well-known case alongside a free ticket and stay in Boston miles from good, ole New Orleans.
Humoring the satirical, Alexander reflected upon receiving the call, specifically on how he was in a shoddy motel relishing the endings of a high induced by ecstasy mixed with shots of vodka. Remembrances of being curled around his latest indulgence, their bodies tangled with bare flesh more than brushing struck him. Settled adjacent to them on a bedside table his phone began to vibrate, and he had stifled a groan as his partner sniggered, blue eyes piqued with interest.

Dallying fingers trailed his chest.
"Important?"

Sobered in expression, he eyed the girl, her cascading tresses golden in hue and wild from their heated tumble, an appreciable curvature noticeable beneath the almost sheer sheet that veiled her body, her plump lips curved in a coquettish simper. Not the norm in regards to his type, but molly tended to blur the lines for him, and indeed blurred they were.
Damning himself for lack of foresight, Alexander finally fumbled for his phone, outreached fingers trembling- remnants from the high- and recognized the number at once- his boss, of course, rather timely, at that.
"Nothing you need to worry yourself about, it's work. Fortuitous for me, I’m sure."
A sardonic utterance, however, Alexander entertained little in the way of appeal in divulging his life with a lay that would trickle from recollection in a week's worth.

With a sharp inhale and a prayer to no god in particular for a collected composure, Alex endeavored to steady his pulsating heart- which seemed to reverberate in his ears in pounding thumps- and overall, not sound utterly wasted as he was.
"Hey, chief."
While a simple greeting, the words came slurred, thick like honey.

"Bad time, Alexander?"
Curt, surely not the response Alex hoped for in regards to the circumstances.

"Nothing terrible with your timing, Lucas, I've had a bit to drink, that's all."
Although, a bit to drink was, well, certainly an understatement.

"A bit?"
There was no excusing that especially probing tone, yet Alexander refused to budge.

"Yes, a bit. Now, it's rather late Lucas, and you only call like this when something needs doing."
With a suppressed giggle, the girl untangled herself from beneath his embrace, swaying her hips to entice as she sauntered to a nearby window, flicking the switch of a lighter and kissing a cigarette to the flame it bore.

"I've got a job for you; however, it is... far from our district."

Calculating, he gave no reply as he hoisted himself off the bed, meeting his affair o' the night to share in the vice of smoking, returning a sliver of a grin as she lit the cigarette he plucked with practiced fingers from the pack between them.
"How far?"
How far, indeed, and who would cover the subject of fees for such a trek?
Matters of a family were a non-issue, there was little he would pine over should he opt to leave. So, why not pursue an opportunity that lay ripe?

"Boston, that far, Alex, expenses paid."
Amusement laced Lucas' voice.

"You had me at expenses paid, alright, I'll take the case."
Not long after the call that eve, he jilted his fling early, floundered home, intoxicated, lavishing in a high, and went to his flat to collect what belongings would prove necessities and scheduled the flight, from there by the morn, he was Boston-bound.
All in all, an uneventful trip spent in the extravagant indulgence of first-class with expensive wines aplenty, yet, once he arrived, his demeanor grew solemn lacking the exuberance held during the evening he received the call. Thoughts of the macabre were gnawing at his core as he prepared to delve into the depths of these murders that afflicted the city like a sickness, permeating airs of dread.
Traversing the city, he noted the bolded print on the newspapers served to arouse further a sense of foreboding among the civilians with woven re-tellings written on The Terror case, queries formulating about when the killer would strike once again, and, in the midst of it all, Alexander found himself centralized within.

Finally arriving, stepping out of a taxi, he heaved an exasperated sigh, glancing towards the building where he would be conducting operations, although, not particularly on his own; not this time around.
Unwilling to dally, he trudged onwards, feeling as though he were trekking through thickened mud and slop.
Incognizant to the reception he would receive, the unknown left him nothing beyond a vast realm of pessimism.
Ambling through the doors, nonchalant, Alexander promptly met with a detective with a gruff visage, stoicism keeping his expression leveled.

"Who are you?"
A simple query, although one with tracings of vexation that Alex could scarcely grasp onto, endeavor or not.

"Alexander Thomas, I'm from the FBI, I'm here to assist in the workings of The Terror case, I believe I am to meet with a detective."

Blinking, as if processing the utterance, the officer crossed his arms, and, beyond that stoicism, Alex reckoned there lay buried intrigue.
When eyes trailed to his badge, Alexander flashed it, causing the man to nod, brusque.
"Right, come along, Myers is right this way."

Undeterred by the officer's mannerisms, Alex, quietened by way of rumination of this detective he would be working alongside with, trailed behind, feeling like a lost duckling in a vague sense. An unfamiliarity enveloped him like a gale, threatening to topple his composure, yet, he endured, expression leveled.

"Detective Myers, agent Alexander Thomas is here to see you, I imagine, of course, over the case."
Hints of a tautness Alexander did not quite understand laced his tone.

"Indeed, The Terror case."
Piping in, Alexander put his hands in his pockets, awaiting this detective with a creeping, sprawling interest.

To leave the confines is to sleep with death, to stay in the confines is to wish for death.
Born abnormal, as they said. Perhaps presumptions stemming from stigmas attributed to being an orphan, or rather- Thom's favored theory- set framework structured by an overbearing adoptive "mother" whose compassion echoed hollow, bound by vanity entwined with pity that sickened him, doting only for appearances, not from tender seeds of love.
In regards to his parental relations, if that was all he knew, what would render desire to stay?
'There shall be nothing here to miss, and no one shall miss me.'
A thought- one dripping with vitriol, so saturated with a cynical venomosity acute enough that it wavered Thom's focus. All those about him appeared to align with the belief that he lived in a senseless reverie, sundered from reality, yet, if he were to have a say, they lived within an illusion molded by foreboding and mythos, and he grasped conceptions they condemned out of ignorance.

Since youth, Thom felt allured, magnetized, to the world that lay beyond the banal visage of the town, where no strict rules and regulations governed his life nor his dreams; where foliage grew dense, and a provocative sense of mystery flowered and enveloped like ivy. However, forever did the ability to elope eluded him until finally, chance revealed itself and two eves prior he slunk away when all fell into the embrace of sleep, set to venture, brimming with exhilaration in a stark almost humorous opposition to the present tense. Where, for now, Thom floundered with a sliver of regret, utterly lost, pining for the quench of fresh, unsullied water, perhaps accompanied by the warmth of liquor and a hearty meal. To at last curl into bed with promises of comfort a simplistic sleeping bag placed upon frigid earth could not provide.

Regardless of a situation not particularly fortuitous, Thom concluded ambling without aim within the woodlands proved ever more titillating than the mundanity he grew accustomed to. Often had he heard rumorous whispers that spoke of remote villages, landscapes distinct and foreign, beasts that devoured, their hunger perpetual, yet, all Thom unveiled thus far from within the forest were trees and their littered leaves- green growth as far as the eye could see.
Albeit, traces of life subtly presented themselves as if the undergrowth tucked away secrets of its own. However inconspicuous, Thom noted trodden paths- a sign of humanity, perhaps,- and marks upon the trees he could not decipher.
Coming to a fork amidst a clearing, wearied, Thom settled against a grand oak, whose limbs sprawled skyward.

Well, this is a lovely predicament.

With little in the way of forethought, Thom found himself calling out, his voice reverberating, fragmenting the ghostly silence that seemed to haunt him throughout his trek.
"Hello?"
Chiding himself at once for such a foolish action, Thom shuddered, a peculiar sensation of trepidation beginning to gnaw away at him. What amongst him could he have awoken; fluttering the eyelids of creatures with snarling maws, perhaps?
Moreover, Thom began to reflect if he had made a grave mistake, one of which would lead him to starve in depths where none of those he left behind would find, yet another statistic to be fodder for the local fairytales.

So came a particular shade of tumult to the facility, abrupt, taut as a strung wire, however, not of the abnormal. A cacophonous din erupted in the hospital in rumorous spillage whenever a miserly soul became admitted to the hellhole known as Laurel Ridge. Accommodated with ivory pigmented walls and tiled floors, many viewed the enclosing achromatism disconcerting; the smell of chemicals permeated through the air, the smell of the sick, ailing in ways where the traits of such illnesses might not unfurl in manifestations physical to the untrained eye. Of course, they elected to section all inmates- as he coined it- to individualistic wards associated with need as apropos, and marvel among his had reached a climax.

However, Elias, svelte frame nestled into a corner, perched on the edge of a recliner, the prominence of his skeletal figure clad in a baggy sweater that created the perception of weightlessness that he ever so lavished in, endeavoring to stray from the discordance. Donning scrub pants about double his size, knotted fast to affix around his jutting hip bones, Eli could find no grievances in regards to his wardrobe today, for it served its convoluted purpose to conceive distortion when he glimpsed his appearance in the mirror.
A pill lay under his tongue, acrid and bitter, dissolving; a sleep-aid, Ambien as it was, one he pilfered prior, how being his little secret, yet, despite pursuing a high, the fervent impulse for inebriation, it did not lessen his nuisance at the turbulence around him, that perpetual chattering of the restless.
Beside him propped a smaller man, scars marring the span of his forearms, and, moreover, if one perceived, the blemishing to his pallid skin appeared to be the result of self-mutilation.
Relatable, truly. Along the length of Elias's forearms bore similar marks, although he kept his obscured beneath articles of clothing.

Elias's meticulous glower flicked to a clock mounted on the wall, ticking with an audibleness grating and reverberating in his ears like a hum- a terrible reminder that time crawled at a sluggish, sufferable pace in this damnable place.
Furthermore, it served as a remembrance that the nurses would be taking medication rounds soon, drugging patients until reduced to the ambulating dead in function; patients certainly including himself, urging forth exasperation vehement.

"Y'know, i-it's S-smoke break s-soon, Eli, y-you think the new p-person w-will-"
Stammering came from Ben, who clenched his own hands in a wrenching, clutch stemming from neurosis, blossoming into a habit.
Also gaunt, Ben's emaciation matched Elias's, and his bony knuckles struck out with evident recesses between them.

"No, I don't particularly care about the new person, nor to speculate if our ward will be their new home, I don't listen to the grapevine, Ben."
Retaining a fractious mood, Elias came across brusque in his statements, rolling fierce, hazel eyes upward as if fancied Ben's vexatious self elsewhere, especially as he had lugged his entirety from bed to this position, to skirt past the rumor-mill. Since his brusque utterance, Ben fell into a reticence, and Eli sought rapture in it; everyone played the part of bothersome gnats with mouths fluttering like droning wings today, with the whole ward brimming with jabber.
Given such ruckus, Elias surmised the hapless sod would be coming to their ward, one for adults, both male and female, although, they kept the rooms gendered and apart, so a yawning gap lay between the two. The trickling of patients in their ward stalled in eventuality, and, perhaps that indeed was why everyone could not contain their un-collective shit.

In the meanwhile, two nurses, of whom Elias held no fondness for, corralled the idlers and gossipers up for medication like cattle, encouraging "hushed voices," which elicited a snort from Elias; there would be no tranquility until the newcomer made their grand reveal.
For now, Ben withdrew with a curt nod, while Elias opted not to stir for he found medication time to be abhorrent, albeit, it was to no avail. One of the nurses brought him a minuscule plastic cup, topfull with a myriad of meds indicated for a multitude of disorders.
Expectant the nurse who handed him the medications gave him a connotative glare and Eli knew the unraveling of what it meant.
While holding inclination to obstinacy, he swallowed the medications in one gulp, aversion striking him as they slid down his gullet, however, he endured.
These medications gave him the urge to eat, with an insatiable hunger perturbing. Of course, such hunger became bestial in the turmoil of his ruminating mind creating a complete and utter fervent fear. As usual, when not under the sights of a nurse, with a sliver of pain, he expectorated the medications. Especially since on agog days such as these where, despite his agitation, intrigue burrowed through him, piqued- something inclination would allow admittance of, and therefore, he chose not to be sedated.

With the stolen Ambien kindled in effect throughout him, the room seemed to waver, moving like wild tides, and a sensation of being upon a rocking ship encompassed him.
Steadiness from acclimation to the hallucinogenic effect, Elias lumbered to the front of the room, near the exit that promised freedom. Two guards awaited him, yet he lingered, loitering; what was he waiting for, it seemed elusive from his wrenching clutches.

In the meanwhile, relinquished from the ordeal that is check-in- something that imprinted trepidation in Elias- was the new patient of which he bumped into an accident brought about by intoxication. At once, his body colliding into a petite frame, willowy as his, bone met bone, and he stepped backward, almost stumbling, taking in a girl with gray, monochrome strands of tendriled hair long and mane-like, with piercing eyes of a peculiar violet that took Elias back.
There was no disputing she had an engaging visage.

"Fuck, watch it."
Feigning ignorance that he had been responsible for the collision, Eli snapped, embittered for no particular reason besides his current vicious disposition.
"Oh, it's you, the newbie, who's caused quite the bustle. Welcome to hell, what are you in for?"
Given her emaciation of which he perceived during their clash, he could figure a semblance of theory what in part delivered her here.

Last edited:
If you're suffering a plot drought, here are some ideas, settings, themes, and pairings to inspire you!

Settings and Themes
Modern
Historical (ask me about this one, there are some time-periods I'm not well versed in.)
Fantasy
Futuristic
Utopic/Dystopic
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Post-Apocalyptic
Any mixture of the above, to be honest.
Open to suggestions.
themes; angst ; slow burn; psychological ; gritty & dark; macabre; slight fluff; survival; thriller ; mystery ; the human psyche ; beasts ; revenge ; moralistic complexities ; phobias ; toxicity ; musically inspired ; romance ; platonic ; mental illness (but only if played accurately) ; addiction ; death ; noire ; mafia & crime ;

Fandoms
A vague list, I'm sure there's more I have forgotten.

Wolf's Rain
Hero Academia
Parasyte
Tolkien, though I could be better versed.
Probably wouldn't mind doing setting in some of Stephen King's novels.
Fallout
The Elder Scrolls
The Last of Us
Lovecraft
Dragon Age, another I could be better versed in, tbh.
Mass Effect
FNAF
Gravity Falls
Rick and Morty
Anything by Junji Ito. I suppose that's a bit niche.
Silent Hill
Law and Order: SVU, CSI
Amnesia and its counterparts.
Dark Souls.
Homestuck.
The Purge
Bioshock
Red Dead Redemption
GTA
Animal Farm, 1984
Flatland
F.E.A.R
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Haunting Ground
The Cat Lady, Downfall
Dead Space
Okami
Amnesia
The Hannibal Lector Series

Pairings & Ideas
I can pretty much come up with a plot for any of these but ones with "*" already have seedlings planted.
It's like Subway up in here bros, pick and match and mix.

*Detective|Serial Killer

*Killer with Amnesia|Dectective

*Killer|Spirit

*Serial Killer| Serial Killer's object of fancy

*Addict|Addict, Addict|Former Addict, Addict|Sober

*Darker twists on the Red String of Fate.

*Darker twists on fairy tales of all sorts.

*Cultist|Demon

*Cultist|God

*Ghost|Living, Ghost|Ghost, Ghost|Other Supernatural Being

Gods, maybe? Or entities such as Death.

*Criminal {thief, prostitute, etc.}|Officer {corrupt or not}

*Someone struggling with their sexuality|Someone open, or perhaps, two characters struggling with their sexuality. Addable to any plot.

Exploration of life after death, perhaps?

Something based off of the song Hotel California, or really, based off any song. Gotta love basing plots on songs.

*Shifters! Be they weres or something of the sort.

Toxic relationships or forbidden love, or both.

Survivor|Survivor in a post-apocalyptic or war-torn setting.

Soulmate AUs, but dark, maybe?

Rivalry to Romance.

Ex|Ex

Cthuloid shenanigans

Time Traveler|Normal Human, Time Traveler|Time Traveler

Sadist|Masochist

Alien|Human

Dragon Shifter| Dragon Hunter

*Kidnapper|Kidnapped

Angel|Demon

Monster|Human

Immortal|Immortal

Immortal|Human

*Shifter|Human

Experiment|Scientist

Experiment|Experiment

Disordered|"Neurotypical" (must be construed well)

*Competent Survivor| Incompetent Survivor

* Werewolf|Human

Werewolf|Werewolf

Kitsune|Human

*Psychologist|Killer

Psychologist|Mentally troubled

Criminal|Upstanding Citizen

Alternate Personality|Alternate Personality

Your ideas! pls, gimme them.

Plot Seedlings
(* Indicates I have more details for this particular seedling, but I am keeping it short for the sake of this post. I'm continually adding to this.)

------------------------------------------------
*Society is led to believe they live within a Utopia and Muse A falls under this umbrella, while Muse B, a wanted individual, knows the true nature of their world, and, in desperation, reveals this truth unto Muse A.

------------------------------------------------
*Muse A is a detective that can see ghosts while Muse B is studious in criminal psychology (potentially a serial killer, think Hannibal Lector, here) and agrees to assist Muse A in capturing a killer who has proved to be an utter enigma.
---------------------------------------------------
*Muse A travels to a town where suicides are rumored to be exceptionally high, only to find that Muse B is the definite cause of this, unbeknownst to those around them.

----------------------------------------------------------
Muse A is a recovering drug addict while Muse B is a very convincing dealer.
Or Muse A and Muse B are two addicts struggling to get sober.
--------------------------------------------------------------

*Muse A is an undercover cop, undercover, that is, to the most dangerous gang/mob within the city.
Muse B is the crime/mob boss.

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Muse A is a shifter, a dying and hunted race, who comes to Muse B's doorsteps, injured and defensive. Muse B decides to take pity on Muse A.

------------------------------------------------------------------

*Something similar to Wolf's Rain. This isn't a seedling, but I've five million ideas for this, okay?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Muse A and Muse B are participants, willingly or not, of the purge.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Muse A is an immortal being who is utterly sick of Muse B's time-traveling bullshit.
Or
{Tumblr plot}
Muse A is a time traveler, and Muse B is an immortal, they spend their lives together meeting throughout time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muse A is a human who, oddly, cannot die meanwhile Muse B is a frustrated Reaper, assigned to reap the soul of Muse A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Tumblr plot}
Muse A is a beautiful, brilliant student who has, unfortunately for them, caught the attention of Muse B, a transfer student who only recently just started at the university. Not much is known about Muse B other than the fact they’re new and relatively quiet. Muse A takes it upon them-self to show Muse B around, a gesture misconstrued as romantic affection. Muse B begins to obsess, and eventually kidnaps Muse A.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{Tumblr Plot}
Muse A lives in a small town just a stone’s throw away from a dense forest, called the Whispering Woods. Every afternoon, especially in the fall, when the leaves are changing color, and the air is crisp, Muse A likes to walk through the woods on their way home. Muse A sits on the kissing rock at the mouth of the woods, straps up their boots and inhales the fresh pine before embarking on the winding path to the log bridge. As Muse A crosses the log bridge, one foot over the over, they enjoy the soft ‘whispers’ (for which the woods are named after) of the meandering creek below. The whispers always seem louder in October for some reason, almost comprehensible. Townspeople like to say it’s because the woods are haunted by spirits, but Muse A’s never been the superstitious type. They’ve been frequenting the woods since they were a kid and nothing spooky has ever happened to them before.

One afternoon, Muse A encounters Muse B in the thick of the towering pines. Muse B looks lost and disheveled as if they haven’t had a shower or a proper meal in a few days. Concerned for the unfamiliar wanderer, Muse A offers to guide Muse B out of the woods, back to civilization. Muse B instead asks Muse A to stay with them a while; they want to visit the log bridge, their favorite place. Muse A can see that Muse B is the lonely sort, so they agree to walk to the bridge with Muse B; they were headed there anyway. When the pair arrives at the bridge, Muse B struggles to recall why they found this spot so special, or anything about who they are at all to make conversation with Muse A, but they can’t remember. Muse A insists on helping Muse B leave the woods, worried that Muse B might be suffering from amnesia or something worse, but when Muse A gets to the edge of the woods, Muse B, who they thought was right behind them, is nowhere to be found.

Muse A calls out for Muse B for several minutes and gets no response. The sun is going down, and the chill in the air is biting through Muse A’s coat, so they go home. They barely sleep that night, thinking about Muse B and hoping they’re alright, wherever they are. Bright and early the next morning, Muse A returns to the woods, hoping to find Muse B again. Muse B is there at the foot of the log bridge, waiting for Muse A, unsure of how they got there or what’s keeping them bound to these woods. Muse B is a ghost but doesn’t know it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A darker plot that revolves around the red string of fate myth.
I have many alternate plottings for this given that this is just a taste of one of the ideas.
Serial Killer (Or serial criminal)|Detective
Or
YC (to be determined)|MC(to be determined) **see notes & alternative ideas**

YC and MC are connected through their dreams as well as the scatterings of their thoughts and memories. More or less tied to each other akin to a twisted red string of fate.
Our characters may own memories that belong to the other.
Incoherent thoughts that aren't theirs. The two also share a life force. One cannot survive without the other.
MC will often experience lucid dreams revolving around YC’s murders (or actions), be they past or current.
MC has no control over his actions in these dreams; he can only follow in YC’s footsteps through every sequence of events. A thick fog, vast and obscuring, shrouds the dreams, disallowing MC from seeing YC’s appearance or even hearing YC’s voice with complete clarity. YC has managed to chip away at some of this fog, allowing YC to discover the identity of MC. Lots of paths can form from here. Perhaps YC becomes keen on the life link the two share? MC is not as enlightened as yours in these matters, still in a state of discovery.
I'd love to develop the reasoning behind their connection. Be it from human experimentation the two are unaware of, a demonic aspect, or even a Lovecraft type twist. This is a very moldable plot. I want to explore a darker side of the red string of fate. I have a lot of smaller ideas on this.

Notes: YC does not have to be a serial killer. I would just love this twist on a serial killer x detective plot. We can explore other avenues as well. Moral confliction would be excellent to have here. I can see this set in a lot of different time frames.
!Alternate Ideas!: YC is a demon with an unfortunate attachment like the above to a human, oh boy.
Or anything revolving around a more darker version of the red string of fate. It doesn't have to follow the above plot line to a T.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN LIMBO
After a rattling near-death experience, Muse A walks the lines between the living and the dead, capable of seeing those who have passed, however, up until this point his "sight" has been minor, blurred. Barely a scratch upon his life.

However, this ability is beginning to manifest to its fullest, becoming stronger as the days pass, like dreams transferring to reality.

Unfortunately for Muse A, this quirk brings about a certain allure to spirits, some with nefarious intentions which, unbeknownst to him, leaves him in a vulnerable state.

Muse A cannot communicate with the dead, his attempts proving fruitless, and he carries the knowledge that eyes pry at all times.

Muse B is a spirit caught within the "restless" realm of the afterlife, where there is no sanctuary- no heaven, nor is there a hell, only an endless limbo.

Those who remain in limbo for too long lose their sanity and eventually their humanity, becoming nothing more than hungering wraiths clinging to the remnants of their memories and seeking to devour the ones of others.

For reasons beyond his understanding, Muse B lives in a cyclic loop, reliving the moments of his death just as he experienced it when he was alive.

Things change once the seedlings of Sight begin to form within Muse A. From then on, Muse B lives free from the nightmare of his death, but to his chagrin is chained to Muse A and cannot explore far beyond him.

Not able to understand the linkage, Muse B is resigned to being bound to Muse A, whose psychological state is steadily declining as he struggles to cope with living amongst apparitions and the unnerving, haunting feeling of being hunted.

When Muse A begins to see Muse B and connect further to the afterlife, both their worlds are turned upside down.

For, as stated, to walk among ghosts while blood pulses through your veins is a dangerous path to tread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parasitical
{also a song plot~}

Within a dystopic world, parasites prey, their existence hidden to man.
Muse A's shadow is sentient, a dying race of parasitic mimics that hide within the shadow of an individual. Muse A becomes aware of this curse, and, left aghast, struggles to come to terms as Muse B has little plans of going soon. Will Muse A must come to an understanding of Muse B's mysterious and forever elusive race, or, will they attempt to dislodge themselves from Muse B's hold?

Song Plots
More to be added~

Other Side Of Paradise - Glass Animals
“When I was young and stupid
My love left to be a rocking roll star.
He told, “Please don’t worry.”
Wise little smile that spoke so safely.”

Muse A and Muse B were lovers, briefly, but intensely so. Muse A, chasing fame, booked a one-way ticket to the west. Good ole Cali’.
Muse B, while dismayed, did not attempt to halt Muse A’s dreams, so, patiently, Muse B waits for correspondence from Muse A, awaiting the day they can be together again. However, as time crawls by, Muse A grows in popularity and begins to speak with Muse B less and less until, abruptly, communication is ceased altogether. Muse B is left with their heart shattered.
Years pass, Muse B, with humor, moves to California, the state their former love pined over so much. Muse B is doing reasonably well for themselves. Muse A, on the other hand, is a flickered out flame, his fame dissipating. In short, Muse A is a wreck, barely scraping by, try as he may.
In a chance meeting, Muse B bumps into, literally so, Muse A, who is utterly drunk.
How will Muse B confront Muse A and how far down the gutter has Muse A fallen?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

【BENDY AND THE INK MACHINE CHAPTER 3 SONG 】 ALL EYES ON ME by OR3O★
"You don't know what it's like to drown away
In a puddle of shame,
You, yes you,
Made me insane.
But not anymore,
I'm in control.
I have the stage; you can't turn the page, now do as your told."

Muse A is a meticulous and calculative director, often considered cut-throat. Muse B, for the longest time, held the stage in Muse A’s productions, holding an allure that captured the audience. Alas, perfect bliss can only last for so long. A promising star arises and, intrigued, Muse A hires this the rookie who proceeds to enrapture the crowd with their talent.
After a while, as their fame diminishes, Muse B is put to the side, or, to put it bluntly, fired.
Enraged, Muse B constructs, overtime, a plot, one that blossoms to lead to the killing of the star that dared replace them. A trickling of time afterward, caught up in anger, Muse B kidnaps Muse A, forcing Muse A to confront the seeds they’ve sown.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I Believe You by The 1975
“I thought I'd met you once or twice,
But that was just because the dabs were nice,
And opening up my mind.
Showing me consciousness is primary in the universe
And I had a revelation.
I'll be your child if you insist
I mean, if it was you that made my body
You probably shouldn't have made me atheist”

tw; suicide attempt
If I’m Lost, Then How Can I Find Myself?
Muse A has grown up within a cult, his life built around religion. Being the son of a high ranking priest, he is, of course, expected to follow suit. However, Muse A has a complicated relationship with religion, having, in time, growing to ultimately become something of an atheist, if barely bordering on agnostic.
However, feeling as if the weight upon his shoulders is too much to bear, Muse A makes a suicide attempt. Albeit only to experience a near death experience where he meets Muse B ( a God, demon, angel, or something of the sort), who tears his ideologies of fate apart, as once Muse B interfered with Muse A's attempt, ending it, they now have an unspoken connection. Muse B has his own struggles within his domain and Muse A must face a bewildering reality that beings beyond humans exists.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas Kids- Roar

You'll change your name, or change your mind and leave this fucked up place behind.
But I'll know, I'll know.

Within a dystopic world, parasites prey, their existence hidden to man.
Muse A's shadow is sentient, a dying race of parasitic mimics that hide within the shadow of an individual. Muse A becomes aware of this curse, and, left aghast, struggles to come to terms as Muse B has little plans of relinquishing Muse A soon. Will Muse A must come to an understanding of Muse B's mysterious and forever elusive race, or, will they attempt to dislodge themselves from Muse B's hold?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aishite- Vocaloid Miku Hatsune
Muse A finds a beautiful necklace within an old pawn show oft ignored. Unbenknowst to Muse A, it is cursed and blighted jewelry by Muse B themselves- a lost and ancient soul of a dead god, being trapped within the pendant. When Muse A puts on the locket, instantly he is tied to Muse B, locked within their curse, and the two become ensnared together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back