• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ғᴇᴜᴅᴀʟ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ // ᴋɪᴛsᴜɴᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ 🦊

Daylightexpress

✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ
✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

hello! i have a very specific kitsune plot that i need to roleplay or i'll die. that might not not be literal. anyway, keep reading on if basic ass kitsune plots that need building upon are your jam.

INFORMATION

- pm's, threads or gdocs
- discord over pms for ooc
- mxf is usually my preference
- doubling required
- 18+ writers & characters
- all the character fangirling, i'll fall in love with your ocs
- i've recently been getting into aesthetic profiles/mood boards etc so you can expect that
- real life/anime pictures, it's all good. i'd be happy to play the fc of your dreams~

THE PLOT
Feudal Japan is unforgiving, even moreso for those unfortunate enough to step into the paths of demons and spirits. One such kitsune spirit lurks high in the mountains, sleeping, waiting for opportunities to play with and eventually kill mortals who present themselves. After a long slumber, the kitsune awakens one morning to find the spirits restless. A small, local village has tainted one of their rituals intended to honor their ancestors. The oni, crafty as he is, decides to take advantage of the situation. He disguises himself as an emissary of the spirit world and presents himself to the village. In exchange for mercy, he will take their gold and a woman of his choosing.

Because I love doubling, we can change this by having oni brothers - not really related, but close enough - with the spirit/demon of your choosing & his chosen human. I'll do research on them!

I want this plot to go in an Inuyasha-esque route of travel & exploration, maybe with an overarching demon baddie who they must defeat? I dunno, help me connect them. ㅠㅠ

WORDBANK

Age gaps | Opposites attract | Drama | Power struggles | Dominance | Cute shit mixed with the drama | Hurt/comfort | Obsession | Ruined innocence | Unexpected soulmates | Lust | Forbidden love | Yanderes | Tsunderes | Abo universe | Krp | Reverse harem

FIN

you're welcome to pm me for any questions, ideas, or requests you may have! thank you! ☆ & now for speed's sake, feel free to add me directly on discord! the star express#2034

✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

hello! i have a very specific kitsune plot that i need to roleplay or i'll die. that might not not be literal. anyway, keep reading on if basic ass kitsune plots that need building upon are your jam.

INFORMATION

- pm's, threads or gdocs
- discord over pms for ooc
- mxf is usually my preference
- doubling required
- 18+ writers & characters
- all the character fangirling, i'll fall in love with your ocs
- i've recently been getting into aesthetic profiles/mood boards etc so you can expect that
- real life/anime pictures, it's all good. i'd be happy to play the fc of your dreams~

THE PLOT
Feudal Japan is unforgiving, even moreso for those unfortunate enough to step into the paths of demons and spirits. One such kitsune spirit lurks high in the mountains, sleeping, waiting for opportunities to play with and eventually kill mortals who present themselves. After a long slumber, the kitsune awakens one morning to find the spirits restless. A small, local village has tainted one of their rituals intended to honor their ancestors. The oni, crafty as he is, decides to take advantage of the situation. He disguises himself as an emissary of the spirit world and presents himself to the village. In exchange for mercy, he will take their gold and a woman of his choosing.

Because I love doubling, we can change this by having oni brothers - not really related, but close enough - with the spirit/demon of your choosing & his chosen human. I'll do research on them!

I want this plot to go in an Inuyasha-esque route of travel & exploration, maybe with an overarching demon baddie who they must defeat? I dunno, help me connect them. ㅠㅠ

WORDBANK

Age gaps | Opposites attract | Drama | Power struggles | Dominance | Cute shit mixed with the drama | Hurt/comfort | Obsession | Ruined innocence | Unexpected soulmates | Lust | Forbidden love | Yanderes | Tsunderes | Abo universe | Krp | Reverse harem

FIN

you're welcome to pm me for any questions, ideas, or requests you may have! thank you! ☆ & now for speed's sake, feel free to add me directly on discord! the star express#2034

ah, I love feudal Japan!! count me in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back