• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern кιℓℓєя ση тнє ℓσσѕє

Valorie

Purity
He's watching you...

Uɴɪᴠᴇʀsɪᴛʏ ᴏғ Mɪɴɴᴇᴀᴘᴏʟɪs

It started a month ago. And even though panic was brought loose, it died down quickly. However, since then two more deaths have occurred. One teacher and another student. Tatiana was the first to go, but it did not stop by her death. At first they thought it was just an accident, but after the third victim, they started calling them murders and people got spooked. The state decided to put the school under lock down. No one can go in or out. Of course they got a lot of protest, but it had to be done. It is sure now, that the killer is within the school boundaries and they do not want them out on the streets. While the police is doing their research trying to figure out who is the one behind these murders, the students still have to attend their classes. Some have started their own investigation, hoping that if they catch the murderer they can actually graduate college, instead of dying behind their desk. Others chose to look the other way. What will you decide to do? Are you brave enough to go after the unknown, or will you simply turn away, maybe hide in a corner?

But remember, he's always watching.

So, basically this RP follows the lives of 6-8 young adults in their late teens and early 20's as the course of the lock down goes on. It will mostly be plot driven and I will have small events that occur in which the characters will be able to engage their curiosity driven minds as the RP goes on. I am looking for about 6 well seasoned writers to join me on the course of this story. Honestly, I thought this was a cool idea and I hope you guys will think the same. I'll make the RP when I get the amount of people I think is necessary and post a thread then. This will most likely be Casual and require posts of 8 or more sentences. Thanks for your time.. c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Viola said:
Damn, this is pretty intense, maybe I-
"Well-seasoned"

Bugger, nevermind.
Fear not! By well-seasoned I simply mean that you are able to successfully write 8 sentences with decent grammar and spelling. As well as posts that are not 8 sentences of pure dialogue. But, if it's still not your bowl of soup, than thanks for checking it out! c:

Valorie said:
Fear not! By well-seasoned I simply mean that you are able to successfully write 8 sentences with decent grammar and spelling. As well as posts that are not 8 sentences of pure dialogue. But, if it's still not your bowl of soup, than thanks for checking it out! c:
Oh, really? I thought you meant like, "Oh, I've been doing this for 16896986 years, look at me rooooooll", count me in. :D

Viola said:
Oh, really? I thought you meant like, "Oh, I've been doing this for 16896986 years, look at me rooooooll", count me in. :D
Yeah, I understand what you mean. Honestly, I'm not a very picky person and often give many leniencies. I mean as long as I see that you put some work into your posts, I most likely won't have a problem. A little detail never hurt anyone, but I also won't make you nitpick at every little thing. I'm glad to have you.

KillGill said:
Im so in. Its like devil met scream and had a baby.perfect
Yay, I'm glad to have you all on board. Three more people and I'll post the thread.

@oOBubblesOo , @Everlasting<3

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in. And thanks to my superior detective skills, plus your first post in this thread, I've already deduced the killer is a male. xD

TheRevenant said:
I'm in. And thanks to my superior detective skills, plus your first post in this thread, I've already deduced the killer is a male. xD
Ah, very smart inference xD . However, could it be also be a female dressed in male clothing?

TheRevenant said:
It could be a female. I'm guessing everyone just ASSUMES it's male within the RP.
You know what happens when you assume things. Make an ass out of you and me. Sorry had to

You remind me of the babe. -Labyrinth David Bowie

This is a very cool idea and reminded me a book that I LOVED VERY MUCH!!!!

I'm interested but is this casual or simple

[QUOTE="Immortal Pizza]This is a very cool idea and reminded me a book that I LOVED VERY MUCH!!!!
I'm interested but is this casual or simple

[/QUOTE]
This is casual, 8 or more sentences. Unfortunately, all our spots are filled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back