• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom вaтғaм roleplay

Peach Tea

☼☼
Hello there!! If any of you DC fans are out there and have been noticing the small uprise of the "Batfam" comics amd have been dying to roleplay them, like me, then I have the roleplay for you!!

Now if you have no idea what Batfam is or what is happening allow me to explain! The Batfam is a small universe where Batman and all of his robins are together and all well... Very much alive. Of course all of them will still be fighting crime together and such but there won't be as much robin drama where either someone is leaving or dying... (damien (T_T) )

Anywho! Im currently looking for some people to help play the robins and or other characters/OCs. Down below i'll post the positions open and that. Finally, the posting requirements will be at least a paragraph and it must be in literature format, not script. Thank you all for reading this and dealing with my possible grammar errors... To the roleplay!

Spots:
Batman - Me (but this is open if anyone really wants it)

Alfred - Me (again if anyone really wants this message me)

Dick Grayson - MoonLegend101 MoonLegend101

Jason Todd - Quineon Quineon

Tim Drake - DatBoi DatBoi

Damien Wayne - cherub. cherub.

Other characters:
(for any other canon characters shoot me a message or say so down below)

Cassandra Cain - DatBoi DatBoi

Duke Thomas - fin fin

OC's:
(for now tell me the name and i'll come up with a short cs later)

Lucy - Me

The Silver Assassain - True Blue Flannel True Blue Flannel

Last edited:
I could take on the role of Dick Grayson for this! (: If not though, that'd be fine, but I would be glad to perform the character if it'd be okay to reserve the spot for him.

I could take on the role of Dick Grayson for this! (: If not though, that'd be fine, but I would be glad to perform the character if it'd be okay to reserve the spot for him.
awesome! Just a heads up though, the fellow playing Jason Todd was planning on making Jason semi-gay for Dick... You still wanna play him? :>

Sorry im really bad at wording things-

awesome! Just a heads up though, the fellow playing Jason Todd was planning on making Jason semi-gay for Dick... You still wanna play him? :>

Sorry im really bad at wording things-

Ah it's alright, no worries! And well... I suppose I'd still be alright with playing him, as long as I wouldn't be forced to unnaturally correspond to such a relationship? Just so that I can have an idea of whether this other performer would want me to do that or not.

Ah it's alright, no worries! And well... I suppose I'd still be alright with playing him, as long as I wouldn't be forced to unnaturally correspond to such a relationship? Just so that I can have an idea of whether this other performer would want me to do that or not.
Ah no no, there wouldnt be any forcing of a relationship I just thought it'd be a good idea to shoot you a heads up

I think I was in one of your RPs a million years back. I'm still just as much into Batman.

I'd definitely like a villain role, if possible. Most likely a canon one, but you never know.

I think I was in one of your RPs a million years back. I'm still just as much into Batman.

I'd definitely like a villain role, if possible. Most likely a canon one, but you never know.
Aw yEah!!!! The plot thickens! Anyways, if your interested in an OC villain role, send me a message!! If canon tell me the name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back