ϯ ʙ ᴀ ᴅ ᴅ ᴇ s ᴛ ғ ᴇ ᴍ ᴀ ʟ ᴇ ϯ

poi

permanent iishanten
Roleplay Type(s)

IMG_0831.GIF

♡ charismatically sexy  (i saw a few .gifs and was like "YEAH. OKAY." //dies)

baddest female

can be savage

will square up

seems really rude at first

secretly an adorable lil' fluff

♡ acts tough

actually scared of like everything

loves red and black

has a really bad sleeping schedule

is a maid but can't clean to save her life  why does she still have her job

produces music for her own entertainment

♡ is actually decent at it

♡ hasn't actually shared it with anyone yet

♡ jokes are always bad

Last edited by a moderator:

This was made via Chrome, zoom set to 90%. For the best experience, set your zoom to 90%. Not mobile-friendly whatsoever.

(praying this works -- still a WIP)

.maybe { overflow: hidden; margin: auto; ; font-family: 'Quicksand', sans-serif; background-image: url("http://wallpapercave.com/wp/fxFkfqo.png"); border: 5px solid black; border-radius: 20px; width: 85%; height: 800px; font-family: "Uncial Antiqua", cursive; } .thingie { float: left; margin-right: auto; margin-left: 40px; background-image: url("https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/48/32/17/4832174c55262506bef767eb4bdeb1e9.jpg"); border: 5px solid black; border-radius: 200px; color: red; font-family: "Uncial Antiqua", cursive; width: 360px; height: 325px; } .thing { float: left; margin-right: auto; margin-left: 40px; background-image: url("https://68.media.tumblr.com/9f76134cc92226ea5de1389ea02f3932/tumblr_okk9r0lyB51vkz2wko1_400.jpg"); border: 5px solid black; border-radius: 200px; color: red; font-family: "Uncial Antiqua", cursive; width: 360px; height: 325px;} .white { float: right; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: 40px; background-color: #000000; font-family: 'Quicksand', sans-serif; border: 5px solid black; border-radius: 20px; width: 505px; height: 650px;} .finally { float: center; overflow: hidden; border-bottom-style: solid red; background-image: url("http://37.media.tumblr.com/000818831a51b17894c0faffd1a8c237/tumblr_n819xqIjIn1s4eyujo1_500.gif"); background-repeat: no-repeat; height: 200px; width: 650px;} .r3:hover { opacity: 1; } .r3container { height: auto; width: auto; } .r3tabs { margin: 0px auto; position: relative; width: 500px; height: 230px; font-family: 'Quicksand', sans-serif;} .r3tab { float: left; } .r3tab label { display: block; /* this lets you fix the label dimensions */ width: 83px; height: 30px; line-height:30px; background: red; border:0px; color:black; position: relative; left: 0px; top: 0px; z-index: 3; font-family: 'Quicksand', sans-serif;} .r3tab input[type=radio]:checked ~ label { background: white; color:red; z-index: 2; } .r3tab input[type=radio] { display: none; } .r3content { position: absolute; top: 30px; bottom: 0px; left: 0px; right: 0px; text-align:justify; background: white; padding: 20px; height:200px; width:500px; line-height:12px; font-family: 'Quicksand', sans-serif;} .r3tab input[type=radio]:checked ~ label ~ .r3content { z-index: 1; } .r3title {font-family:Raleway; font-size:24px; color:red;} .r3p {height:160px; width:415px; padding:5px; overflow:auto;} .r3p::-webkit-scrollbar {width:3px; background-color:black; } .r3p::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { width:5px; background-color:red;} .kekek { float: center; border-bottom-style: solid red; background-image: url("https://media.giphy.com/media/12PNlGXat0cCPe/giphy.gif"); background-repeat: no-repeat; height: 400px;}

E N  I  Y E O N

i d e n t i t y

NICKNAME ♡ NEON

AGE ♡ TWENTY TWO

BIRTHDAY ♡ NOVEMBER 16

SEX ♡ FEMALE

ETHNICITY ♡ ASIAN 【S . KOREAN】

OCCUPATION ♡ PARTTIME MAID she hates it but money is money amirite

SEXUALITY ♡ PANSEXUAL

ROMANTIC ORIENTATION ♡ HETEROROMANTIC 【EXPLORING】

FACECLAIM ♡ LEE CHAE RIN 【CL of 2NE1】

b a d d e s t b ♡ t c h

ji yeon often refers to herself as the “baddest bitch” in any group she's apart of—or rather, in general. She never seems to get worked up over anything and is calm in almost any situation. There are some times where she gets over-excited but overall, you don't need to worry about that. Ji yeon can come across as rude very often because of her insensitive comments and actions, but she also has the aura of a total diva that knows the latest trends and has sass in her tone. Generally she’s very casual though, making it easier for people to hang out around her—as long as they aren't scared of the savagery to come. Ji yeon is well-known for her comebacks and is always ready to square up—so when she says she will cut you, you best believe she will cut you. Although in your defense if it's because of a bad joke she made she won't do anything to you.

s t e a l y o u r h e ♡ r t

Ji yeon is generally very good at hiding any emotions of discomfort, but that being said, behind all of her strength is a small sensitive girl from the past. This girl gets scared and embarrassed and feels all the things the shell doesn't. This side sometimes comes loose when she’s half-asleep. Generally, however, she wouldn't let you find her dead in such a state.

One thing Ji Yeon isn't good at hiding, however, is her seemingly deadly touch. Something always seems to go wrong whether it be starting a fire when pouring a bowl of cereal or opening a cabinet only for the entire thing to come crashing down. She's lost count of the number of times she has broken her phone or spilled water on her laptop but it's gotten to the point where she expects the worse to happen every time she touches something. Being the calm young woman that she is, though, she can quickly take care of the situation without panicking--unless she almost accidentally kills the rest of her housemates.

s t a l k e r m u c h ?

LIKES ♡ cute things - green tea - salmon pink - writing lyrics - singing - rapping - dancing - music - hats - rapbattles - throwing shade - being the tough one in a group - sleep - staying up during 9pm to 7am - allnighters - video games - bottom bunk - america

DISLIKES ♡ top bunk - yellow - waking up before noon - hot days - pools - her soft side - lack of an appetite - nose bleeds - sleeping early - formalities - people who wanna start shit

QUIRKS ♡ having conversations with herself - biting lower lip - biting nails - breaking everything she touches

FEARS ♡ Monophobia - Hydrophobia - Acrophobia

HOBBIES ♡ Making her own Music - Dancing - Playing games on Laptop - Experimenting with Makeup

b i o g r a p h y

Ji Yeon has always been rebellious, but the real story starts when she moved to Hawaii at the age of 14. She wasn’t the best student and always got in trouble, so finally, when she was 18, in an attempt to help her correct her ways, her parents enrolled her into some sort of hospital-aid program where she would have to do tasks for an assigned hospitalized individual. The person she had to take care of was a pre-teen girl named Rue. Rue had a pretty life threatening illness but remained optimistic. At first Ji Yeon was annoyed, but the two soon found themselves growing closer than ever, to the point where Ji Yeon saw the younger girl as a little sister. It became a regular thing for them to hang out and it lasted for a good three happy years, which was actually way past Rue’s expected expiration date. However, things took a turn for the worse and on the day of Rue’s surgery, Ji Yeon had to depart for south Korea.

q u e e n

HEIGHT ♡ FIVE FOOT THREE 【5 ' 3"】

WEIGHT ♡ ONE-HUNDRED TWENTY-FIVE POUNDS 【125 lbs】

HAIR COLOR ♡ BLONDE 【dyed】

EYE COLOR ♡ DARK BROWN

Ji Yeon is a little bit short for her age, so she's always seen out of the house in heels that'll make her appear a few inches taller. Her gaze screams BADASS and her smile is like a queen's. She's always found wearing casual yet stylish clothing accompanied by smokey makeup around the eyes, giving her the look of a diva. Maybe you'll think twice before messing with someone like her?

N E ♡ N

N E ♡ N

Last edited by a moderator:

OTHER [COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)]♡[/COLOR]

Recordings [Related to Bio--Might get laggy]

rec.1

"Hi!! You must be Ji Yeon, right? I'm Rue, nice to meet ya'! I'm fighting strong, just know that! I won't hold you down!"

"Huh."

Spoiler

rec.2

"You're back! ~ We've known each other for a week now, did you know? That means we're friends! I'm gonna call you Neon now, okay? 'Cause J "EON" and Ji Y "EON"! And I like Neon colors so NEON!"

"Whatever you wanna believe."

"Yup ~!"

Spoiler

rec.3

"I heard today is your last day of service. We'll still be friends though, don't worry! Here-- my phone number!"

"Uh--okay."

Spoiler

rec.4

"WOAH! You're back! Hi, Neonnie!"

"Yo, Rue. I was told you were allowed to go to the roof today?"

"Yeah! They said my condition's been improving so I can hang out up there! Actually, we can go now!"

"Sure. This room's really boring to be honest."

Spoiler

rec.5

"I love this spot on the ground. Under this tree. Hey, don't you think roof-top plants are cool?? Anyways this is like our spot now! We sit here every day haven't ya' noticed?"

"Huh. Well I guess that means we can do this--"

"Oooh! You carved our names in the tree! Does that mean we're best friends?!"

"I'll think on that."

Spoiler

rec.6

"It's almost Christmas so I thought I'd get you something."

"Oh, it's the same locket you have!"

"Open it."

"That's a pretty picture of you."

"Of course, I'm your Queen, peasant. I have to take good pictures. But mine has a picture of you in it so yeah."

"Sooo?"

"Yeah, we're best friends now, dummy."

Spoiler

rec.7

"I'mgoingbacktokoreainamonth."

"You're what? Oh no! That means we have to do so much in such little time! I know, let's start with a sleepover!"

"You're not sad?"

"Of course I am, but we have to make this next month count, right?"

"... I see. Then yeah, let's start now."

Spoiler

rec.8

"I made us something, Neonnie!! Friendship bracelets with our names on them!"

"Oh, that's cool."

"Sorry, I kinda made them salmon pink... Since it's my favorite color and all ~"

"It's okay. It's a pretty color, anyways."

"Glad ya' think so! Y'know, I'm never gonna take these off, so when you're in Korea I can have something of yours!"

"I think I'll do the same."

Spoiler

rec.9

"Uh, Neonnie? I kinda have to get surgery a week from now."

"Huh? But tomorrow's my last day, I'm not gonna be able to stay here for you. What's it for?"

"Luckily it won't be during your last day! But they said there's something wrong so they want to try and terminate it."

"Oh, I see. Well, I suppose I can cheer for you in Korea. Good luck, Rue."

"Thank you! Fighting! ~"

Spoiler

rec.10

"I'm gonna miss you, Neonnie! When you get back I'm gonna be as healthy as ever! Then we can go to amusement parks and go-carting!"

"I'm gonna miss you too. We have each other's phone numbers, so we can call every day."

"Yeah! I promise we'll see each other again! I'll call you at noon your time, okay?"

"Sounds good to me. You'd better keep your promise, friendo."

"I will ~ Have a safe flight, okay? You stay healthy as well!"

"I will, thanks. ~"

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

rec.11

....... Hello?

Spoiler

Anyone there?

Spoiler

Spoiler

I guess not... Haha, it's weird talking to myself.

Spoiler

Well...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Sorry, Neonnie.

Spoiler

I couldn't quite keep my promise.

Spoiler

I'm not sure when you're gonna get this, but when you do...

Spoiler

Please don't be mad at me, okay ~?

last recorded message 00 / 00 / 17

Not signed in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back