• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (OPEN) ωαу ∂σωи ωє gσ | Family RP | Angst/Mystery

Mentallynot

In need of more roleplays :⁠')
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
((I'm not sure if this is good enough but I'mma go with it. Interested? just comment down below.)

Plot
A family of three, The Banks family moved into a rather secluded street back in the father's hometown after spending 20 years living in the city. The oldest son in the family would always complain as to how rude their neighbors could be, seemingly always to avoid and ignore them whenever they were trying to strike a conversation or something. The father forbid him to even try and interact with one of them and was adamant about it but the man would never say why. Both children followed either way. However the oldest son would question things and see it for himself as he met some other boy/girl that was the same age as him. Unlike the other neighbors, their family seemed nice and nothing was off.But one day when the oldest son went to meet the rest of the family, it was cut short when someone knock on the door. The father was at the door and demanded for the son to go home. When the son refused, The father only took him home and a fight broke between the two that ended up with the father throwing a punch to the son's cheek, this was the first time the man ever gotten abusive. After the fight, everything went silent as the youngest daughter was terrified after watching the whole fight from her bedroom. The night was silent and left each member of the household to ponder.

That night, the child neighbor's sneaked into oldest one's room from the back. Apparently, they knew about the fight and warned the oldest son about his own father. This strained the oldest son's relationship with the father. Seemingly swayed by the words that poured out of the child neighbor's mouth, the oldest son rebelled even more but the father had enough and locked him inside his own bedroom. It was apparent that he would just jump out of the window even though it was on the second floor. But before that were to happen, a police car pulled over in front of the house and he could see everything unfolding from up there as the father got out and were confronting the two police officers. What happened next was something that was uncalled for. A loud bang was heard and the police officers left the scene, leaving the father lying on the ground. This sent both children to run outside. Just as the son stood near the front door, he saw someone just giving the most big satisfied grin. Whoever that person was, it was rather odd how they just vanished in a blink of an eye. Instead of calling the ambulance, the son dragged the father back inside. Both children assumed that the father didn't make it. But, he did. The man quickly woke up after getting dragged out of the open and seemed to be expecting for that to happen. Also, it didn't seem to be the first time that it happened or at least it wasn't the first time the father got shot (at least not to any of the children's knowledge). Why did it happened? Why did they do it? Why was the father so stubborn about the two children not interacting with any of the neighbors?

Rules
  • No drawn or anime OCs sorry, must be realistic, and no supernatural! (like powers and stuff, you know what i mean)
  • No Godmodding other OCs obviously.
  • Romance is allowed but don't force it.
  • Swearing is allowed. If you're uncomfortable with this, I don't suggest joining.
  • Semi literate at least, write at least one paragraph.
  • Third or first person POV (though I will be using third POV, the rest of you can do whatever you want)
  • Also please do tell us your triggers cause I can't read minds, yea?
  • You have some issues with someone or something? Talk to me so we can try and sort this out.
  • The rest is common sense. If you break one of the rules be it RPNation's rules or mine, or perhaps being an indecent human being(not your character, you.), expect getting kicked out + banned from this rp.
Roles
The Banks Family​
Both children are adopted
  • The Father (late thirties) - Mentallynot Mentallynot
  • The oldest son (16-18) -
  • The youngest daughter (12-15) -
The Neighbors​
  • The Father/Mother (Late thirties-early forties) -
  • The Mother/Father (late thirties-early forties) -
  • The oldest son's friend ♀/♂ (16-18) -
  • The Youngest ♀/♂, if exists (<16) -
Others (could be NPCs)​
  • Two police officers (NPC since they are only there for one incident)
  • That odd person (NPC unless someone wants it) - mainly controlled by Mentallynot Mentallynot
  • and etc. (let me know if you want it but this is closed until the main roles are filled)
Links
| OOC | CS | Main |

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back