• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "βιτε mε." {1x1 Advanced Search Thread! Open!}

Corvus Corax

Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey there! I have been dying to RP lately, and I'm in search of an advanced roleplay partner!

Requirements:
  • Literacy, meaning that you go into great detail/description with your posts.
  • Length, something along the lines of four or so paragraphs would be nice. I would like something to reply to, after all! ;>
  • Long-term, I'm hoping for this to last a good while.
  • And someone who can write a starter! I apologize in advance, as I am not good at starting off. ^^"
Despite that, I promise I don't bite! I'm just looking for a deep, juicy story!

As far as what I'm interested in, I am currently into Vampires! Something along the lines of a war with Vampires and Humans maybe? I am also a huge sucker for enemies to lovers! I would love to see if I could make a plot with someone! ;>

I will be playing as a girl in this, and I would love for there to be at least a little romance!!! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back