• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ω | Mount Olympus Institute for the Chosen Hosts | Ω | not accepting

this sounds intriguing!! i am a host < 3

host of athena | female | diana silvers

i'm not sure about my second character, but i'll let you know asap!!

hello i'm a host !!

host of circe | female | naressa valdez
host of poseidon | male | noah centineo

hello i'm a host !!

host of circe | female | naressa valdez
host of poseidon | male | noah centineo
character is added to the roster! you can find the character sheet and discord link in the main post :D you have four days to complete your sheet!

I am a host!

I sadly can't play two, as I don't have the time and I don't want to snag up something someone else wants, but I really love the concept so if you will allow me to just have one then I would be immensely grateful!

As for that one

Host of Hephaestus | Male | To Come Soon Hopefully

Thanks!

Greetings @dogsbeforedudes , I am a tad busy - but I would love to join this if possible. I think perhaps I can only dedicate myself to one character at this time. I hope that will not throw me out of the running (I saw that there are quite a few people already, so perhaps it will not be so strange to have an extra guy). So, without further ado...

I AM A HOST - for Njord! Father in Law of Odin, and the Vanir-Nordic God of the Oceans, Wealth, Fertility and Seafaring. At the moment I am leaning towards the name Lorcan Hayes, an Irish Boy. His face claim is not yet sorted - but I will get one asap, and tag you when I do.

I am a host!

I sadly can't play two, as I don't have the time and I don't want to snag up something someone else wants, but I really love the concept so if you will allow me to just have one then I would be immensely grateful!

As for that one

Host of Hephaestus | Male | To Come Soon Hopefully

Thanks!
unfortunately i don't think i can waive the character number rule because things would be out of balance and everyone has two characters at the moment. i'm sorry!

Greetings @dogsbeforedudes , I am a tad busy - but I would love to join this if possible. I think perhaps I can only dedicate myself to one character at this time. I hope that will not throw me out of the running (I saw that there are quite a few people already, so perhaps it will not be so strange to have an extra guy). So, without further ado...

I AM A HOST - for Njord! Father in Law of Odin, and the Vanir-Nordic God of the Oceans, Wealth, Fertility and Seafaring. At the moment I am leaning towards the name Lorcan Hayes, an Irish Boy. His face claim is not yet sorted - but I will get one asap, and tag you when I do.
like i mentioned above, i don't think i can waive the character number rule because things would be out of balance and everyone has two characters at the moment so it would be unfair. i'm sorry!

like i mentioned above, i don't think i can waive the character number rule because things would be out of balance and everyone has two characters at the moment so it would be unfair. i'm sorry!
Lol. I saw. Thanks anyway! If perhaps someone else wants to make extra female characters, perhaps you can tag Braddington Braddington and I, to balance them out. I really hope this does well. Good luck!

host of helios [ joshua bering ]
host of heracles [ bill skarsgard ]

also... i am a host

This honestly sounds incredibly fun and I am definitely interested. Shout out to the goddess nyx because I love her erised erised great choice!

I am a host.

Host of Morpheus | Female | Lili Reinhart

Host of Momus | Male | Cody Christian

Would it be possible to change my male character from host of freyr to host of boreas?

This honestly sounds incredibly fun and I am definitely interested. Shout out to the goddess nyx because I love her erised erised great choice!

I am a host.

Host of Morpheus | Female | Lili Reinhart

Host of Momus | Male | Cody Christian
would you mind elaborating on what powers your host of momus might have?

I am a host...

... of Horus - female - Paris Berelc
... of Bastet (Bast?) - male - Jorge Lendeborg Jr.

just ignore this :P

Last edited:
I am a host...

... of Horus - female - Paris Berelc
... of Bastet (Bast?) - male - Jorge Lendeborg Jr.

(lowkey stressing out right now. lol)
we're not doing egyptian gods in this. just norse and greek. ^^

@dogsbeforedudes I don't mind at all! I was mainly thinking that his powers would be to find fault in all things but starting off with only being able to feel the need to ridicule something he hears but not always being able to provide a meaningful counter statement. Since he had the guts to even ridicule Zeus I was thinking he would be capable of breaking anyone's composure or fortitude with respective effort per person. I know they aren't the most fantastic of powers so if you would prefer I change the god I have plenty of back ups!

@dogsbeforedudes I don't mind at all! I was mainly thinking that his powers would be to find fault in all things but starting off with only being able to feel the need to ridicule something he hears but not always being able to provide a meaningful counter statement. Since he had the guts to even ridicule Zeus I was thinking he would be capable of breaking anyone's composure or fortitude with respective effort per person. I know they aren't the most fantastic of powers so if you would prefer I change the god I have plenty of back ups!
mmmmm it does sound comical but if you have backups then i think i would feel more comfortable with a change? :D

@dogsbeforedudes That's perfectly fine! My back up is be Typhon, father of all monsters. Let me know if that's acceptable and I'll make the change. If not, I can pick someone else as well ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back