• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom -ˏˋ πƒπžπ¦π¨π§ 𝐒π₯𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 ΛŽΛŠΛ—

GrittyPastels

BLACKJACK!
-ˏˋ Hello everyone! ΛŽΛŠΛ—
My roleplays are pretty dry at the moment, so I decided to make another one of these roleplay requests. Lately I've been itching to do a Demon Slayer roleplay, I'll be roleplaying my own character and I'm looking for someone who might be comfortable doing Muzan, Hashibira or Agatsuma for me. I've already established a couple of plots for the roleplay, but further details will be shared in PM's. There's a couple requirements for those who might want to roleplay with me. Please read everything! I'll know if you didn't.

No, she isn't a mary sue and she isn't helpless and she doesn't act like she doesn't have a backbone. I seriously hate that stereotype and if that's the judgement you have about every OC you come across then this roleplay definitely isn't for you.

-ˏˋ REQUIREMENTS:
γ€β˜…γ€‘Communication
Communicate with me! I like getting to know the person I'm roleplaying with behind the screen. I like making new friends and talking with my partners OOC since I find it a bit uncomfortable if we're just roleplaying and making no attempt to talk to each other whatsoever. Talk with me! Tell me your ideas and feel free to share any headcanons you might have. I'd love to hear them!

γ€β˜…γ€‘Themes
Ideally, I like to do dark themes a lot of the time. This is no where near a requirement, but more or less a suggestion. I just find myself mostly engrossed in themes that contain dark elements and I love adding suspense, drama, conflicted romance and all that good stuff! And if you're capable of roleplaying a yandere? That's even better! Again, this isn't a requirement, but if you really want to grab my attention these hold my best interest.

γ€β˜…γ€‘Literacy
Lastly, you must be capable of writing roughly around 8+ lines or more, have decent grammar and be relatively active. Don't message me then randomly disappear for days during our roleplay without saying anything in advance. That's just rude.

Thank you for reading!
(Not looking to double up!)

I'd be curious, though I don't know the canon characters that well.

I'm open to try. I'll admit that if I saw Nezuko, though, the first thing I'd do is hug her... she's so damn adorable.

nezukobamboo.png
I will warn you the other picture I found is 🀯😻!
images (13).jpeg

Attachments

• 20191113_230343.png
    20191113_230343.png
    790.8 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back