ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ-ᴛᴇʀᴍ ʀᴏʟᴇ-ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ

MoistTissue

Hello.gif

Hello, I'm Ingrid. I've been RPing for four years and am looking for a suitable RP partner for the long-term. I really enjoy RPing and creating my own original stories with other people. Hopefully I can share in my interests with some of the people on here. :)

Requirements:
  • Are 18+ (I'm 18 myself).
  • Willing to be my long-term RP partner (and maybe even friend).
  • I will do M/F, M/M and F/F pairings (for romantic RPs).
  • Shares an interest in supernatural, fantasy, drama and romance role-plays.
  • I'm okay with non-realistic face claims for characters (I alternate between realistic and unrealistic depending on whether I can find a particular FC for a character or not).
  • My RP style is very grammatical and punctual, meaning that you will find no text-speak unless it’s out-of-RP and in a casual and joking manner. I’m semi-literate and write 10+ lines. I RP in third person and past tense. In addition, I don’t do much fandom RP; I RP original characters and content. I’m very invested in our characters, their relationship and the story we write!
  • I love inhuman characters (demons, angels/divine beings, spirits, the Fair Folk, etc.), rivalries, the enemies to lovers trope, visual writing styles, dramatic scenes (not opposed to violence) and magic/powers.

Heyo! I’m Vint, and I’m 21. I’ve been roleplaying for about 10 or so years now I guess. I do semiliterate to literate plots and also use third person and past tense.

Inhuman characters are some of my favorite to come up with and use! ☺️

Heyo! I’m Vint, and I’m 21. I’ve been roleplaying for about 10 or so years now I guess. I do semiliterate to literate plots and also use third person and past tense.

Inhuman characters are some of my favorite to come up with and use! ☺
Hi, thank you for the response! :) Happy to see there are some like-minded people on here.

Hey Ingrid! Your description of your RP style is really appealing to me. Are you still looking for a partner?

Heyo! Your roleplay style is very similar to mine and I have to admit I love a good supernatural roleplay. Shoot me a message and we can talk!

Hi! I'm 21 and I've been roleplaying for about 10 years. I usually write a minimum of a paragraph (10 lines) for responses. I always write in third person and past tense. I honestly love doing supernatural crossed with romance rps. I've been wanting to do an enemies to lovers plot for a long time now...

Hi. This sounds interesting. Mind considering me for the role? I'm 18 and I also love inhuman characters. Especially demons.

Users who are viewing this thread