• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ʜᴏᴋᴋɪᴅᴏ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Skylar Kim Hani

tClOBmeI_o.jpg

Morning | Hallway | Jin | Sign Sign

The Korean-Japanese couldn't lie to herself. As much as the thought of ranking anything below five irked her to a certain level, she was rather glad her relationship with the deadass last-ranked student in class was alright. Somehow or another, Sky couldn't bring herself to be mean (well, hatefully mean) or ill-mannered towards Hana. She had her suspicions over the Japanese female but it was mostly backed up by conspiracy theories or her not believing such a naive and clueless person existed in the world. Pushing the thought away however, as usual, the female was focused in class, jotting down anything necessary to be noted later on or as of the moment.

Nothing really spectacular happened during their first period of their first semester. However, she wasn't expecting an idol to be enrolled in the same high school as them. Or rather, a rising idol who was quite popular. Sky always assumed that if some celebrity were to join Hokkido, they might be one of those lesser known ones. Though, she would be lying if she said she knew him and his works. There were other new transferees too but another who caught her attention was the leader of the cracked fire nation a certain Ginger she had gotten off the wrong foot with. His frown and unenthusiastic introduction made her not regret their previous encounter. Other than that, the rest of them were alright.

When the lunch bell ring, signalling for the break, Skylar Kim Hani arranged her things back to their original places on her desk before making her way to the hallway. She was about to make her way down to the cafeteria too for a quick snack, preferably a bun or something when her eyes locked onto a familiar figure. The raven-haired female couldn't help but smirk to herself as she skipped her way to behind the male.

Once she had reached his side, she threw an arm across his shoulder, pulling him down to her level for a few seconds before saying, "Miss me, trash?" It was literally a sight for sore eyes as no one attempted to pull them apart, even though they were now blocking the top of the stairs. If they knew Sky and Jin, the both of them were to engage in a not-so-fight fight.
Haru Ishida

37813905_211066413098201_5057006103330553856_n.jpg

Morning | Hallway --> Cafeteria | Shoko | wendy wendy

Haru wanted to kill himself. Well, not literally but he currently felt as though a huge rock had just been dumped onto his shoulder as Kaji looked on and laughed to herself.

That feeling.

The Japanese male didn't know when it started but somehow, during the middle of his freshmen year, some of his friends (and acquaintances) began asserting their support towards his 'struggle' with himself. Some would give him a pitiful look before giving him a light pat on the shoulder while others would invite him to discuss any troubling matters he had, encouraging him to not keep it within himself. Someone even suggested counselling to ease the pain that he silently carried. It carried on for the rest of last year. He was about to give in and figure it was due to his pushover tendencies and sometimes being taken advantage of when Kaji suggested she would hook him up with a guy friend of hers.

"Don't worry, Haru! He's a great guy." Kaji said albeit too loudly before sipping onto her juice box that he bought for her.

He?

Confused, Haru set down his own juice box before leaning into the bench they were seated on. Before she had brought up the topic of setting him up with someone, Haru Ishida had wanted to ask why the female had decided to 'rest' in front of the swimming pool. There were literally dozens of benches to sit on outside, in the yard. But no, she had wanted to go to the indoor pool area and chat there. The only ones there were them and Kyosuke who was practicing his swimming.

"Did you mean she's a great girl?" He replied back before glancing at her.

Without hesitation, the female merely shook her head before replying, "Um, a guy. You're gay, remember?"

H
U
H

?
The whole class was a slow blur for him mixed in with snippets of Mr Fujioka mentioning certain important details they had to remember. Though he couldn't concentrate fully as Kaji would sometimes turn around and wiggle her eyebrows at him before gesturing to their teacher. If this was him from last year, he would have gone to the principal's office and announce over the P.A system that he wasn't gay, if he could but he merely sighed before trying to focus in class.

When the bell rang, he immediately stood up, not wanting to be interrogated by the female by her demand to know what he thought of their classroom teacher as he made his way to the cafeteria. Lining up, he quickly decided that he was just going to order a serving of garlic rice. He needed to save some money up for the extra snacks and drinks he was going to be coerced into purchasing for Kaji his friends. Holding the tray up close to himself, he scanned the many familiar faces to him before deciding on sitting with one- Haruichi Shoko.

"Haruichi-chan," he greeted with a nod before setting down his food and taking a seat in front of her, "you sure are hungry, aren't you?" He then gestured to her heart-shaped bento before gesturing back to her pork katsu set. He found Shoko to be a pleasant girl. She was friendly, helpful and considerate. Unlike someone else, he though to himself before sighing. They met when Haru was helping out in a beauty competition of sorts. He was just doing her job but she thanked him a lot. As such, he had always had a good opinion on the female.
Han Li Jun

wooshin-up10tion-01.jpg

Morning | Classroom 3-1 | Yuuto | Aster Aster

Introductions were the worst. He didn't understand the point of it. If all they were required to do was mention their name before giving a half-ass comment like 'please take care of me', why bother? It wasn't as though anyone would go out of the way to 'take care' of them anyways. Though, the contributing factor to his dislike towards the activity might be because he felt like a literal fish out of water. While Li Jun was introducing himself, he swore many stared lasers into him. Not because they disliked him but because they couldn't believe an idol was at their school.

He felt slightly better that he wasn't placed right at front but there were a few pairs of eyes that still made him feel like an animal at a zoo, being observed. However, it was slightly different with the male seated in front of him. There were times where Li Jun caught himself hearing Yuuto's muttered words 'I know him from somewhere'. He figured it was for someone or something else but the idol found himself being stared at by the male with a very puzzled look, like he was trying to figure something out.

Han Li Jun didn't say anything. He was to keep a low profile at school and just do what he came here to do. Graduate and be done with. However, by the time the bell rang, he found himself curious as to what the male seated in front of him was thinking. It was a stereotype to assert onto him but Yuuto screamed 'dance' every time Li Jun looked at him. Maybe it was because of their almost similar appearance or maybe it was just a generalisation.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" He asked the male after getting out from his seat and making his way to the male's very own seat.

Last edited:
white space
道重 · MICHIGI
Michishige Hiroki | Cafeteria | Kyosuke Sign Sign Sky Makomin Makomin | Open for Interactions

Once class was over, much to Michigi's relief of bottled up annoyance seeing how 3 of the tranferees handed their English to them. And he, with what little pride he has for 3-1, demonstrated his superior lack of vocabulary and average pronounciation. Not. He has nothing to prove to them, nor does he feel the need to embarass himself.

To the row behind his three seats over, he bent down to wrap his arms around his victim's neck. "Let's go to the cafeteria together."

Unfortunately Kyosuke mumbled something about needing to pee and to meet him there.

"Oh." Stubborn but of course, not clingy enough to follow him into the bathroom just for the purpose of having company— he was reluctant to let go.

As he stood up to leave, Michigi's head fell limp and so does his arms— fingers trailing down Kyosuke's shoulders, his back, his hips in passing before the swimmer nudged himself out of the loose grip and hurried along.

"Come back soon!"

With that the brunette hopped out of class, his hands shoved in his pockets with no koala hugs to occupy them. Michigi stopped at the stairs blocked by one childhood friend, whom has yet to speak to him and one Jin, who doesn't speak to him at all.

He smoothly ducked through the space underneath their arms, before twirling back to them and —not confident in his backwards maneuverability — paused three steps down. "Not the best place to do this, you guys." he said, then winked at Sky.

Finally arriving at the cornucopia centre of food, Michigi stood in line while rocking back and forth on his heels.

Jin Kuse

Two things that won't betray you:
books and music.

Class time was finally over after English. Jin was just at the point where he began feeling hungry. The male looked foward to lunch because he looked forward to seeing what type of lunch his mother made for him. Jin's eyes widened, frozen as the bell for lunch rang. "Crap. I forgot my lunch at home." Jin muttered to himself. He turned around to the cubbies in the back where he placed his bag in. Hopefully Jin could do a search and miracously his mother dropped it in his bag before leaving to work. The students in the classroom finally felt relaxed after their lecture as Fujioka left the room. Students were conversing with another and a couple of other students left to the cafeteria to grab lunch. Jin got out of his seat and went straight for his bag, searching through his notebook and items, shuffling through the black bag with no lunchbox in it. The male let out a sigh, silent enough that only Jin himself could hear and grabbed his wallet in his backpack after he carefully placed his items back in the backpack. He walked back to his seat and waved to Yuki as he leaned towards her.

"I'll be heading to the cafeteria. I'll see you later?" He softly spoke to Yuki, then strolled past all the desks in the front of the class and slid the door open. He glanced in and glanced out of the open doors of the other classrooms to see how well the other students were doing before a hand and gravity wrapped over his shoulders at the end of the hallway.

"Miss me, trash?" Jin turned his face around, ready to curse who the hell it was before he saw Sky.
"Kim-kun" (Note: Jin's calling her a guy here) as he rolled his eyes over. "What do you want, Miss number 1?" Jin sarcastically said in a nasally tone. The male didn't dislike Sky, but they always had an aura of wanting to somehow compete with each other. It was a shame that she couldn't make it with the others to rank 0. He shoved her flappy, weak arms over his out of his body and moved away from the stairs. "You're blocking the stairway, Einstein. Do you need to see glasses now?" He pointed at the students strolling along from the two, acting as if nothing is wrong. "Shouldn't you head to lunch and grab something to eat? You'll need brain food to prepare for the exams this year." Jin mentioned, slipping his hands into his pockets with a lean to the corner of the wall so he wouldn't be in the way of the students walking down the stairs.

Template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling

Kyosuke Takanami

The secret identity of a web-novelist (Harugi)
And a dolphin/merman.

Location: Classroom -> Bathroom Mentions: chamomile chamomile

All of the transfer students seem impressive this year. Kyosuke was elevated to meet new friends--especially people from out of Japan! It was always pleasant to see new faces around here. Kyosuke half-heartedly listened to their introduction due to his distraction on his phone vibrating as if there was some new gossip on his facebook messenger or something. The male slipped out his phone, slipping lower on his seat as he directed his eyes on Fujioka sensei. His eyes glared back to Kyosuke, gesturing to turn off his phone with his eyes. Kyosuke beamed Fujioka sensei with a cheesy smile, locking his phone and launched it away into his bag as fast as he could.

"I guess I'll have to wait till lunchtime." Kyosuke grinned to Fujioka sensei, throwing both of his hands on his clear desk, intertwining them as he paid attention to the class for the rest of the time period.

Dinnggggg

The bell rung for lunch as students began babbling throughout the old building. The swimmer finally took out his phone, fidgeting with his finger as he unlocked his phone. Kyosuke slid the notification down on his Samsung phone, tapping on his Samsung messaging app:
"Kyosuke! Just a reminder that I have given you lunch money to buy lunch today. Do well and be good at school! I won't be home until 8pm today, so I hope you can make dinner!"
"Kyosuke. I forgot to tell you that my manager wanted me to head to Okinawa to do some business there. I don't think I'll make it home tonight. Sorryyyy!"

Michigi marched over to Kyosuke, enveloping his arms around Kyosuke's neck. He wasn't distracted, but he wasn't listening to Michigi either. All Kyosuke understood was something about going somewhere together, but he needed to use the restroom first.

"I need to use the restroom so I'll see you later," Kyosuke muttered, not taking a single glimpse at Michigi. He shifted his full concentration back to reading his Aunt's text messages again, slowly sliding the screen as he rumbled the text message to himself.

"Just a reminder that before I left, I made food already, so forget about making dinner! Love you!"
Kyosuke locked his phone, switching the screen off as he shook his head. His aunt was sure busy, but he wasn't going to stop her from going where she wanted to go--especially if it was for work. She was always supportive and accommodating to him ever since he was young so he couldn't bear to prevent her from achieving her dreams of becoming a marine researcher. He settled his phone back into his backpack, standing up to get ready to use the restroom before Michi's presence slouched onto him like a sloth. Kyosuke could take on Michigi's heavy-ass weight, but the poor kid reallllyy needed to use the restroom. Kyosuke could've used it during class, but Fujioka sensei's eagle-eyed instincts would think that he would be touching his phone in the restroom. His face was turning pink as he tried to get out of Michigi's grip. That kid(Kyosuke) had to go do his business. And that time was now.
"Michigiiii." He complained, feeling as if the water faucet would turn on at any second if he didn't use the restroom or reach there soon. "I'll see you later!" Kyosuke finally slipped out and rushed out the door, heading to the closest bathroom he could find to do his business.

Yuichi Akizawa

The President's grandson.
"A new chapter to start in my life"

Yuichi couldn't bear with his first day already. First, he was wearing his shoes inside the poor classroom (most likely dirtied it). Second, He didn't have his backpack with him so the idiot couldn't take notes. And third, embarrassing himself in front of the whole classroom. It was one heck of a day for Yuichi, but his determination would not put him down...yet! Mr. Fujioka mentioned about placing his shoes in the back for now and so Yuichi happily placed his shoes in the back in one of the open spots. During the class session, Mr. Fujioka was kind enough to allow Yuichi to retrieve his backpack and grab a pair of slippers and throw his shoes in his locker this time. Yuichi could only sigh in relief. What would he do without his kind teacher? (Note: Yeah right lmao). English class was easy obviously because he could understand it, but the hardest for the kid would be the advanced Japanese terms that Yuichi still needs to learn. Maybe he would have to take an extra class or something to help with his lame Japanese skills.

Lunchtime had arrived and the bell rung. Yuichi could feel his stomach growling for food for quite some time now. Yuichi was good at this part of the time because he loved cooking and had some awesome skills at making dishes. Yuichi took out his bento box and fork and spoon. The male frowned because he wanted to show off his cool Japanese chopsticks that he got from Chinatown back at home, but too bad he left it at his house in the States. Yuichi opened his two-layered bento box. The first layer which was a small box consisted of pork chops, rice, sesame seeds, some sriracha sauce, and eel sauce to top it on the meat and rice. The bottom layer consisted of assorted fruits--grapes, tangerines, sliced bananas, and some western snacks such as rice crispy and a small kool-aid drink he got from home. The male was going to head to the back of the class to grab some napkins before noticing an cute bento box. "Whoa!" The male exclaimed in English. He walked over to Hoshiko and lightly clapped his hands, "This is amazing! Where'd you get those chopsticks and bento box?" He questioned, pointing at the box before he glanced over to Hoshiko. He could've presented his food better although his own bento box was two-layered, that thing was so darn small, he stuffed the food and didn't turn out to look so nice than he expected.

Hoshiko | The Classroom (lunchtime) | Interacting with Sign Sign

Hoshiko jumped as the male approached, and stared up at him in surprise. "Th-... The hundred yen store...?" she squeaked, taken aback. Oh, but that's right...

The girl's tense shoulders eased as she recognized this boy from the introductions earlier. Although he was Japanese in race, he had been living in America until recently. It wouldn't be much of a surprise if the things Hoshiko thought normal would surprise or awe him. She slowly smiled as his abrupt question began to make a little more sense. She giggled slightly.

"Thanks! I bought this stuff in the hundred yen store in town. It's pretty big, and really convenient, since everything is so cheap," she explained in more detail.

Yuuto Masaru

Interactions: Li Jun Makomin Makomin
Mentions: None
Mood: OH.
and I dance on fences
"Do I know you from somewhere?" the lines uttered from the handsome pop idol had Yuuto dazing out for a split second and he's oddly reminded of the scene from a Korean drama which appeared on his social media timeline. The cliche was overly used and yet at that moment, Yuuto couldn't help but think the same. The new kid, Li Jun, was awfully familiar. The kind of familiar like a lingering taste which stays on one's tongue but can't be directly placed. He's certain he's seen him before, but where?

Yuuto blinks once and then twice. He stares, trying desperately in vain to recall where he's seen Li Jun before. After a few seconds of hard staring, he gives up. The furrow between his brows marking his surrender as he shakes his head in slow reluctance.

"I don't think so?" he replies, more in a question than a reply. Students are moving out towards the cafeteria for lunch. Yuuto knows he should get a move on as well, especially if he wants to get the yakisoba bread which sells out within the first 500. He doesn't however, because despite his desires and the hunger nagging in his stomach, Li Jun is new and the thoughtful majority of Yuuto instructs the dancer to take the new boy under his wing.

"I'm Yuuto Masaru, by the way," he smiles, extending a hand out for a handshake. The corners of his eyes crinkle when he does, genuine and warm. "If you didn't bring a bento, wanna join me for lunch?"

Yuuto's standing when he asks, hands tucked neatly back into his pockets. He doesn't wait for Li Jun to answer, choosing instead to walk towards the threshold of the classroom to wait for him there. His lips tilt further when the young idol accepts his offer but it quickly turns to alarm when Li Jun falls forward, having tripped on something (nothing?).

Blessed with quick reflexes, Yuuto dives in to catch him, pulling him upwards by the hand while snaking another arm behind the male's back to support him from hitting tiled floors. It was in that position, with Li Jun in his arms and Yuuto leaning forward, inches from the male's handsome face, did a memory flash by as clear as day.

The dance studio. The new dancers which joined him for a short training period. Li Jun.

As though struck, Yuuto breathes out a sudden whisper, "I remember you." His voice hitches. He's holding his breath and suspended in that moment, he waits for it to shatter.

code inspired by: southside.

Last edited:
↱ chiharu
Location: Class | With: Open | Mentions: Aster Aster Makomin Makomin

Chiharu slumped over her desk, her long arms dangling over the edge. English was horrible. She couldn't possible master more than one language and she was already struggling with Japanese. Half the time she was doodling volleyball strategies and how she should change her training regime, the other half her mind was blown over how the new foreign exchange students were brilliant at the odd grammar ways. At least now she had more people to ask for help. As students started getting out of seats and took out their homemade lunches, the girl's stomach growled on cue.

She turned her head so it laid on her arms like a pillow and slowly re-opened her eyes. She forgot Touma now sat to her right, his quiet silhouette surprisingly made her blush, her mind replaying what had happened earlier that day. Chiharu shot up from her chair, "Let's all get pumped for volleyball!" Her exclamation silenced the room for a moment before a few snickers and teasing remarks were heard. But she laughed it off and headed out and towards the cafeteria.

Getting a few buns wrapped in plastic from the display along with a juice box. Chiharu munched on ham and cheese bun as she walked back to class, just in time to see a pretty romantic spectacle between Yuuto and a new student. What was the pretty boy's name again? Remembering his name wasn't important now, the scene made her stop mid-chew. What does someone do in this situation?!

A N N O U N C E M E N T ! !

THE TIME HAS CHANGED TO : 4PM [END OF SCHOOL DAY]

If there are any interactions during Lunch/PE, please use the discord for #In-Character-Chat for other character's conversations! Time has moved on to the end of the first day of school. Now, students can go back to their dorms, go to the city, practice, or whatever they would like.

Haruichi Shoko

"English, Maths, World History, What am I missing?" Shoko mumbled to herself as she was packing her bag ready for study club and also her long study sessions at the library. "My study journal, where is it?" The young woman says looking under her desk trying to find the pink notebook that was Shoko's bible. This pink notebook had been given her to by her old tutor as a farewell present, it contained little cheat sheets that Shoko used to help herself understand the more complicated problems. "Please be here!" Sakura says rummaging her desk for the third time, the anxiety of loosing this precious book was growing inside Shoko's stomach as she decided to retrace her steps that day. Shoko was in so much of a rush that she bumped into the class president quite harshly "Ah! Kuse-san, I'm so sorry!" Shoko says checking to see if he was alright. Their precious class president was okay and Shoko jogged down the hallway dodging her schoolmates who were on their way to various clubs as she started right at the beginning of her day, at the school gate.

Shoko seemed to be moving in fast-forward as she checked retraced he steps for the entire day, she looked where she had spoken to the yearbook club in the morning, she checked every single hallway she had walked through, Shoko searched the cafeteria where she ate lunch with Ishida. Every failed attempt to find this notebook made the anxiety spread through Shoko's body until she felt it in her throat. Shoko finally found her way to the lost property bin in the teachers lounge and by this Shoko was clearly distressed, Fujioka Sensei saw his distressed pupil and tried to calm Shoko but it had no success. "Ah, Shoko. How could you be so careless?" Shoko says to herself as she gets up from the floor where she had been searching through the lost property bin. The disheartened 17 year old decided that she would take a general look around the school before she would head home and make reward posters to anyone who could either find or had information about the whereabouts of Shoko's academic bible.

After a look around the sports field Shoko decided to take a look around the swimming pool. She slipped off her outdoor shoes quickly stuffing her feet into the cleaner indoor shoes and she walks into the humid swim centre. Shoko noticed that a few members of the swim team had already gathered and were setting up the quarter flags while Shoko took a look around the benches where girls with crushes would often sit and watch their crush. "Please be under here!" Shoko prays to whatever god was out there but as she took a look under the bench and their was no sign of the pink notebook Shoko sighed and took a seat on the bench. "God, please guide me to this freaking notebook!" Shoko says and for some reason Shoko felt a strong urge to look at the bottom of the pool. Normally the level headed woman would never even step near the pool because of the simple fact that she couldn't swim but Shoko got up and walked over to the edge of crystal clear water. Shoko scanned the bottom of the pool and sighed for another time. "Get away from the pool!" A angry elderly voice screamed as Shoko immediately spun around seeing the swim coach with an annoyed expression on his face. The coach angrily stormed over to the pools edge and so Shoko naturally took except that the floor wasn't beneath her foot and instead Shoko found herself heading straight into the deep end of the pool.

Fully clothed and slightly annoyed Shoko made a sceptical herself as she crashed into the clear water. The elderly coach expected her to resurface within seconds but the heavy uniform Shoko was wearing and the fact that she didn't know how to swim were the reasons why Shoko couldn't reach the surface. No matter how many times she tried to kick or flap her arms she just wasn't going up. Great, the first day of school and a student was going to drown in the swimming pool.

Mentions: Jin Kuse Sign Sign

Kyosuke Takanami

The secret identity of a web-novelist (Harugi)
And a dolphin/merman.

Mentions: wendy wendy

Kyosuke had light food that wouldn't irritate his stomach for his practice later on for the day. A plate of salad with a light dressing of vingarette with a side of a chicken club sandwhich. He left to the student lunch room with a satisfied meal so throughout the whole classtime, Kyosuke wasn't too worried about sneaking in a couple of bites or so behind the desk while the teacher was teaching. The bell chimed throughout the school, signaling that it was time to end class finally. With nothing to put in his bag except his pencil, Kyosuke licked his tongue, then walked up with to Michige to pat his shoulders.

"Yo. I gotta go to practice. I'll see you later." Kyosuke waved before heading out the door. Students packed through the hallway. Some students stayed in their classroom to chitchat with others and the rest hurried off home. Kyosuke slipped his hands into his pockets, jumbling a couple of trash that resided there. Strolling down the hallway and down the stairs, Kyosuke noticed a pink notebook at the corner of the stairs. Students walked past by it as if it were invisible. Curious, Kyosuke's eyes were glued toward the notebook. He froze right next to the notebook. A light-pink notebook toppled over the side of the stairs. Students walked past Kyosuke, some greeting him as he lightly replied one back to them. Kneeling down as he rested his hands on his knees, the male grabbed the pink notebook with his right hand, looking around if any students dropped it. With no acknowledgment to the notebook, the male picked it up, standing up as he flipped through the pages. "To my student, Haruichi" Kyosuke read aloud, slowly strolling down the stairs as he held out the pink notebook. Pages of subjects and topics that explained the process of math, English, and other subjects were written in the little notebook.

"Ah. My brain hurts." Kyosuke closed the notebook, holding it as he headed off to the indoor gym where practice would be held.

-------------------------------

Kyosuke opened his lockers, grabbing his jacket and zipped it up. The pink notebook laid on the bench as one of his swimming partners marched next to him. He glimpsed at the notebook, then back to Kyosuke, holding his hips with his hands as he elbowed Kyosuke.

"What's that? Your secret journal or your girlfriend's?" The swimmer teased as Kyosuke sarcastically smiled back.

"More like a nerd's notebook that's quite irresponsible about it." He commented, throwing the pink notebook into his lockers. "Come on, we're going to be late if you continue to wait for me." Kyosuke patted his buddy's back as the two headed out to begin their warm-up session. A couple of students would stay after school to watch the swimmers practice. Only a few of them were some that were girlfriends of some of the swimmers, but most of them were there to dote on the rest of the team.

"One! Two! Three!" Kyosuke followed his instructor's warm-up sessions, stretching his arms and then his legs. Some of the girls began screaming, fangirling as Kyosuke paid attention to his stretches.

"If I could make it less than a second from my record, there's a possibility of winning the championship."

"Hey you! Get away from the pool" Kyosuke lost his concentration because of his coach. Kyosuke's attention drew towards his coach and then onto a girl whom idiotically came down the bleachers to the pool area. The boys could see the coach walking towards her but...

Swoop!

The swimming crew, fangirls, and the coach watched her fall in the water, struggling as some of the swimmers shrugged their shoulders.

"She seems to be able to know how to swim," one of the players said, unsure of what to do with the situation. Kyosuke turned to the girl's horrible swimming technique until he realized that she couldn't swim at all.

"What are you doing?!" The coach turned to Kyosuke, who took off his jacket and threw it on the ground. The male then rushed towards the swimming pool as he held his hands up in a position where he dove in the water, swimming towards the girl. He grabbed her waist, carrying her up as she splattered water towards his face. "Hey, you." Kyosuke uttered through the sounds of water splashing in front of him. "Just hold onto me and stop splattering." He held her waist as the two headed to the side of the pool. He held his breath, holding her up with her heavy uniform so that he could push her to the ladder. After successfully pulling her up to the side of the pool, Kyosuke pulled himself up from the side of the pool, staring at her damp clothes.

"Kyosuke. I did not tell you to stop your exercises to help this person!" The instructor hammered as Kyosuke lifted his hands up, hushing the instructor as the rest of the swimming crew began to finish their warm up.

Kyosuke walked back to grab his jacket on the ground and his towel and gym shorts that laid at the benches by the diving board area. He walked back to the girl, kneeling with the towel on his right and his jacket on his left. "Here. Go dry up. If you don't have any clothes, wear mine for now." He commented, looking at the student in her eyes. Some of the girls up in the benches snickered, the instructor began finishing up their warm up as he waited for the girl to respond to him.

Skylar Kim Hani

tClOBmeI_o.jpg

Afternoon --> Evening | Classroom | Hana & Kita (mention of Jin too) | . D O V E . D O V E & chamomile chamomile ( Sign Sign )

Sky was about to grin to herself at her rival-friend's retort and reply. As much as the both of them butted heads more compared to actually using them together, she enjoyed bickering and annoying Jin Kuse. She could tell the same for him too. The Korean-Japanese shrugged nonchalantly as she took a step down to reach just above his height on the flight of stairs before replying, "At least I'm not stuck at a rank with three others. How does that feel, Mr third-ranked zero?" Just as the male mentioned about lunch, her stomach grumbled just in time. She then made her way down the flight of stairs before gesturing towards the cafeteria, "Let's go then. I assume you're buying me lunch because I 'need' the energy to study."

And she assumed right. Jin was coerced into had bought her lunch.

-----

It was a mystery to some how Skylar Kim Hani never freaked out whenever she was reprimanded by a teacher for wrongful behaviour or given detention. Of course, it was without a doubt that Sky would whine and 'murder' the said person she received detention with (she's usually in detention with a partner-in-crime) but one would think the competitive and A-student would hate having taint her school slate or having to waste her time elsewhere instead of enjoying the comforts of her dorm room and a nice, thick textbook. Though to some, it was understandable as Sky had the temperament of a typical Yakuza delinquent who harbours the attitude of a tsundere.

"It's your fault, deadass." A slightly annoyed Skylar sighed as she packed her things for the day before arranging them neatly in the compartmentalised bag. It was rare for Sky to be annoyed, especially at the end of a long school day but as the day had come to an end for many students at school, it was merely the beginning for her as she was to meet their homeroom and discipline teacher, Mr Fujioka at his office. Herself and the deadass Hana were indefinitely going to receive a punishment of sorts or detention as the latter had screamed 'BUTTHOLE' in the middle of students introduction.

In all fairness, it was Sky's mistake for not noticing the person on her right was not Kaji and the less bright, Hana Ito but one wouldn't just yell out the word 'butthole' when a sentence was spoken aloud, even unexpectedly. Another sigh escaped between her lips before she turned to the female next to her, an almost given-up look plastered on her face, "Let's go and get this over with, alright?"

As the both of them moved to the front of the class, Sky noticed a taller figure who was collecting exercise books that were compiled on the teacher's table. She blinked once before approaching the said figure, their class representative, Kitagawa Yuuma. "Are you headed to the teacher's office, dad," Sky asked rhetorically, knowing the answer to that question was a probable yes before again including, "if you are, let's go together. Hana and I are on our way to meet Mr Fujioka."

Haru Ishida

large.jpg

Evening | Indoor Pool Area | Kaji (Kyosuke and Shoko mentioned) | Aster Aster ( wendy wendy & Sign Sign )

Surprisingly, the school day wasn't as bad as he anticipated it to be. Haru Ishida was fully prepared to crash on his bed the second he bell rang, signalling school for the day was done with. However, he found himself walking around the school compound with none other than his overgrown baby-child close friend, Haruna Kaji. For some reason or another, another friend of his, Sky had mentioned to the two of them of having to settle an issue that had suddenly popped up. As such, it left the two of them to their own devices and they did what they usually did after a school day, walk around the school field before settling into the indoor pool area.

Armed each with a juice box in hand (yet again, at the expense of Haru Ishida's crying wallet) before the two of them took a seat right in front of the Olympic-sized like pool. Until recently, Haru Ishida had no idea why Sky and Kaji were adamant to hang out in this area for a year. He assumed it was because the indoor pool area might have been the location in which a significant event in both their lives took place but when Kaji had suggested introducing him to a certain male swimmer here, he couldn't help but pray for the sanity of both of them especially the more rebellious female.

As the two of them watched the swimming coach interact with their whole reason of being here, he could hear a sigh of content from the female beside him as she muttered something along the lines of 'isn't this the best?'

Haru couldn't help but look back up at Kyosuke once more before sipping his straw once more, "No, there are better things to do aside from ogling a guy." After finding out the whole school's assumption of him being homosexual, Haru Ishida couldn't help but ponder on the reasoning. He had almost given up when he made the hypothesis that it was because he, alongside Sky and Kaji plus a million other fangirls at school were the only ones who spectated Kyosuke swimming. There were literally no other males aside from the other male swimmers and the coach. With the exception of a few male friends visit at times.

He couldn't help but bring a hand up to his temple, rubbing it slightly before a scream caught his attention. Someone had fallen into the pool and it was none other than Haruichi Shoko, the girl he had had lunch with just a few hours ago. A worried expression appeared on his face but luckily for herself and the rest, the object of ogling had come to the rescue.

Han Li Jun

wooshin-up10tion-01.jpg

Morning --> Evening | Classroom 3-1 --> Dance Studio | Yuuto | Aster Aster

At the suggesting of having lunch together alongside the welcoming handshake, Li Jun was about to comply, alongside a personal introduction when the male he was speaking to had made a move for the door of the classroom. The male idol blinked a few times as he processed what had just happened. He was far from being a hot-tempered individual despite being a rude and informal individual. However, little things did tend to annoy him like a mosquito circling around a person's ear. He made a mental note to expect more fast movements from Yuuto Masaru as Li Jun needed to know at least one acquaintance in his class who could possibly turn out to be a friend. He might also need to work on his people skills but that was for another time to think as he needed to catch up with the other male.

Han Li Jun stood up from his table and tried to move as fast as possible to Yuuto's side when the tip of his feet caught itself in the ledge of the threshold of the door and the male could feel himself slipping backwards, knowing full well that he was to land on his back. He braced for the worst when he suddenly felt a hand reach for his own while an arm snaked its way around his back, successfully supporting his weight and preventing him from falling backwards. It was a cliche to say but it really did feel as though time had paused for a moment as he came face-to-face, literally, with the male he had spoken to before, Yuuto Masaru.

Surprised, Li Jun's eyes widened slightly as the male had dramatically whispered, saying he remembered Li Jun. Maybe it was because this was a first, having someone, let alone a male catch him from falling or maybe it was because of the after effects of having shot an actual Japanese romance drama that he swore he heard an original sound track (OST) from a drama being played in the background and for other reasons, he also swore that Yuuto Masaru's voice was in it. However, the 'music' died down when a number of gasps, snickers and fangirling were heard from both students, in and out of the classroom.

"You....can let me go now, Masaru." Li Jun voiced out as both of their faces were still inches from each other and the male idol had no idea where to look other than the other male's eyes.

-----

The first day of school at Hokkido High School was eventful to say the very least and it was a day for many firsts for him, as well. This included having a number of students who he swore avoided his gaze when he first entered, approach him and ask him about his sexuality and relationship with one, Yuuto Masaru. It got to a point whereby Han Li Jun had actually yelled in the cafeteria that he wasn't gay (he swore another male sneezed very loudly when he mentioned this) before storming out and sulking by himself in the closest washroom. However, the students from before had not cowered in fear but instead, begin to pay more attention towards him especially when he interacted with Yuuto.

"Do your group and you still practice in that studio?" the raven-haired male asked in reference to which the studio whereby the both of them had meet before. It was a few years ago but Li Jun remembered that his group, W1SH and himself had actually went to the said studio in which the both of them met because the studio in the company they were contracted to was under construction. He also remembered how W1SH and Yuuto's group had actually had quite some fun dancing with each other.

As Yuuto moved to switch on the lights to Hokkido High School's dance studio, Li Jun made his way in before dropping his school bag on a chair that was situated at the corner of the room.

Last edited:

Haruna Kaji

Interactions: Haru Makomin Makomin
Mentions: Touma Sapphic Sapphic Chiharu RI.a RI.a Shoko wendy wendy Kyosuke Sign Sign
Currently: Smug
run devil run
"What could possibly be better than ogling as muscles?" Kaji replied, smacking Haru's chest with the back of her hand as she sipped her juice box casually. "Unless..." Her voice trailed off as she looked over at him, a brow arched as a smug smile spread over her features, "He's not your type? That's a shame. Maybe we can go check on the newcomer then! That idol. He's good-looking yes?" Kaji suggested like it was the best plan in the world. Her fingers snapped just as she was about to drag Haru away, a splash alerted her attention.

She spun to see Kyosuke heroically save Shoko, eyes shining with the same mischievous glint when she had pushed Touma onto Chiharu earlier. "How lucky!" she sighed, not really eyeing Kyosuke but the muscles on his arms as he carried Shoko out from the pool. They weren't close enough to hear what he was saying to her but by then Kaji was already tugging on Haru's sleeve, whispering into his ear.

"Did you see that? Should I push you too? Maybe that was you can get Kyosuke to notice you! Come on, Haru. He has great muscles---I mean he's a great guy!" she encouraged, shoving him closer to the pool's edge as she spoke excitedly.

Yuuto Masaru

Interactions: Li Jun Makomin Makomin
Mentions: None
Mood: Neutral
and I dance on fences
Despite their rough introduction, Yuuto found that Li-jun was actually quite a nice person and easy to get along with despite his peers saying otherwise. Oddly enough, the male reminded Yuuto of a cat with his hot-cold temperament.

"Ah, sadly no," Yuuto replied with an apologetic smile, "It's a bit too far out for the other members so we only go there to practice when there's competitions now," he explained, taking his blazer off to hang it off the side.

Walking over to the speakers against the wall, Yuuto connected it to his phone and began playing music. "If you're going to join, we usually start with warm-ups first." And though Yuuto said 'we' the other dance members had yet to arrive. He always a lot earlier for practice.

Before the other dance members entered the studio room they practiced in, they could hear some muffled voices inside. One was Yuuto, clearly but the other? They were confused to hear another male inside with him. If it weren't for their suggestive words, they wouldn't have thought much of it but they paused after hearing Yuuto urge strictly,

"You have to move faster, Li-jun!"

A breathless voice answered, "I'm already moving very fast."

"It's not fast enough. Try to keep up with me."

"Goddamn you and your big ass body and long ass---" Legs, Lijun had muttered legs underneath his breath but Yuuto had failed to catch any of his mutterings because the two of them were running laps back and forth the studio room.

If looks could kill then Ito Hana would already be dead. No, maybe she would have been already buried ten feet underneath the ground and decomposing. She slowly looked over her shoulder to peek at the annoyed face of none other than Skylar Kim who has been shooting daggers with her eyes ever since Hana accidentally screamed inappropriately in the middle of an introduction.

"It's your fault, deadass."

Hana let out a small squeak before she puffed her cheeks in an upset manner, "D-Dead last? That is so mean!" she said as she started stuffing her things into her glaring pink bag. It wasn't like Hana wanted to shout "BUTTHOLE!"in the middle of a certain red-head's introduction, she was simply on her way to dreamland when she heard Sky mutter the word which caused her to bolt up and scream like a madwoman. She felt her cheeks warming up thanks to earlier's embarrassment.

"Let's go and get this over with, alright?"

The smaller girl nodded as she followed Sky before the two paused to acknowledge the class president. Hana beamed at him and waved. Despite the fact that Hana is the class dead last and is consistently causing headaches, Kita has always been looking out for her and the two of them even share a secret. She just wish that he won't reprimand her for causing a disaster earlier.

"Are you headed to the teacher's office, dad? If you are, let's go together. Hana and I are on our way to meet Mr Fujioka."

For a moment, a look of disbelief crossed Hana's face as she let her gaze jump from Sky to Kita and vice-versa. She grabbed Sky by the arm and yanked her down to her level before carefully whispering, "I don't think the class president is your father..." she withdrew with her brows furrowed in concern.

white space
喜多川 · KITA
Kitagawa Yuuma / Blank face | Classroom | Sky Makomin Makomin Hana . D O V E . D O V E

By the end of the last lesson, the teacher made them do three pages of in class exercises after they begged from any sort of homework. The year had just started, it seemed the upcoming weeks would be busy for him in particular.

Kita repressed a sigh as two approached the table. Skylar, none too pleased and Hana, much brighter. He broke his blank facade for a smile before returning, and checked on the books once more noted the one was missing.

"Are you going to the teacher's office, dad?"

"はい," came his reply though faded and cut short.

"—if you are, let's go together. Hana and I are on our way to meet Mr Fujioka."

"I think you'll two be fine," he said. "He wouldn't throw detention on the first day."

Hana furrowed her brows, her gaze flipped to Sky then him. Sky. Him. Sky. Him.

Sky, grabbed by the arm and turned around. Their backs hunched over while they exchanged whispers. He peered curiously, nowhere near to catch the conversation.

What he did catch was 'father,' his nickname from whichever students who hold those sentiments. Sometimes it's flattering, other times he feels like a real parent. How could could someone be so contradictory to their own name, he wondered. Sky made that joke once— that's a given it made more sense to her, or well, to both of them.

One yet dead last.

He peered at their backs patiently. "Is something wrong?" Kita pretended he hadn't heard her.

"We shouldn't keep them waiting." he said, hefting the books off the desk and headed out, not before glancing back to see if they were following him.

Skylar Kim Hani

tClOBmeI_o.jpg

Evening | Classroom | Hana & Kita | . D O V E . D O V E & chamomile chamomile

"...I don't think the class president is your father."

Spun around before having been pulled down to Hana's eye level, the Korean-Japanese could swear that her personal space siren was going off in her head like the Titanic. Skylar found herself using her free hand to grab onto the teacher's table as she didn't see fit falling flat on her face. For someone as small and intellectually-challenged as Hana, she sure had the strength of a buffalo fighting for a mate when she needed be.

"What?" was all Skylar replied before hearing the Japanese female's concern for Sky's parental identity crisis. She couldn't help but squint her eyes at Hana, the female obviously waiting for a reply or some enlightenment of sorts. Maybe if Sky stayed silent for awhile, it might sink in- no, never mind.

Skylar Kim heaved a sigh before the ends of her lips curved into a forced smile as she wrapped her grabbed arm around Hana's shoulder before replying, "Don't worry about your pretty, little-" just as she was about to finish her phrase, she thought about the repercussions of completing such phrase before ending, "-your pretty mind about it. Let's just see Mr Fujioka."

Having said that, both females turned around, Skylar's forced smile remained on her face as she replied Kita, "No, nothing much. Do you need help with those?" as the trio begin to make their way to the teacher's office.

Haru Ishida

large.jpg

Evening | Indoor Pool Area | Kaji (Kyosuke and Shoko mentioned) | Aster Aster ( wendy wendy & Sign Sign )

Haru's thoughts were jumbled up in his mind. All he could wonder right now was whether Shoko was alright-- of course, having almost drown doesn't premise said person to be alright but her condition as of now should be a priority. Just as he was about to suggest to Kaji for them to get closer and check on them, the female decides it might be a good idea for Haru to drown too.

"Hey! Stop it! Why don't I push you in? Don't you want to feel...his muscles?" The Japanese male finished his sentence oddly as having the words actually spew out of his mouth conjured up a small headache. If he could, he would wear a plaque everyday to school written 'I am not gay' for the rest of his school years.

He side-stepped away from the pool and onto more stable grounds, away from the edge of the pool before frowning at his close friend. "I won't buy you any more juice boxes for the rest of the year if you push me in." He declared before dramatically using his mouth to pull the straw back into his mouth like a horse drinking water. Though, it was quite obvious that that statement itself posed close to threat to Kaji's juice box-drinking addiction as he was known to be a pushover among their friends. He couldn't help but sigh again before glaring comically at the female from the corner of his eyes.

Han Li Jun

wooshin-up10tion-01.jpg

Evening | Dance Studio | Yuuto | Aster Aster

What. In. The. World. Is. Wrong. With. Him.

Heaves of breath accompanied by the occasional string of panting resonated in the dance studio at Hokkido High School. Though the walls were soundproof as to not disrupt outside activities, one could almost feel the exhausted aura Han Li Jun exhibited as he held onto the wall next to him.

"You're crazy, Masaru," the idol said as he reached down into his bag before uncapping his bottle and glugging down its content, "who the fuck warms up by running around the dance studio?" was all her continued before sliding down onto the floor.

Li Jun couldn't help but glare at the male in front of him like an angry cat before looking away. Though Yuuto reminded him a bit of an airhead at times, the male was more like that Golden Retriever in that popular video who couldn't catch food. Not the smartest-looking guy but you'd keep your eye on him and unequivocally become attached to him.

The idol couldn't help but sigh as he looked up at the Japanese male, "Don't tell me your body is that fit from just doing this?"

Unknown to the two, the outside of the dance studio held a growing amount of students who were hoping to eavesdrop on such a scandalous occurrence.

"You must be practicing a lot to be this good at it," Li Jun's voice sounded before he added, "though, if we keep this up, I might finish faster than you do."

At the addition of his last sentence, Han Li Jun could swear he felt heat emitting from the door. "Are you the only one in the dance club? It's been ten minutes already."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back