• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Accepting Requests ʙᴀʀɪsᴛᴀ's ᴛᴇᴀʀᴏᴏᴍ

☑ Any references?

The hosted project, in fandom called Walt Disney University

☑ Any pictures? Specific sizes for pictures?

Yea, about four, and no specific sizes just like under 800 px?

☑ What type? (rp post, interest check, cs?)

Interest Check

☑ Colors? Color Scheme?

Color Scheme, like university/disney. The Hosted Project is called Walt Disney University if that helps.

☑ Slides? Columns? Scroll boxes?

Columns and Scroll Boxes if that's alright

☑ Certain fonts? font-sizes?

Something disney?

❌ Anything else?

Nope!

Okey dokey!
Is it alright with you if I could have a few more days to finish your request? Sorry I've been really busy lately.

☑ Any references?

Interest Check

☑ Colors? Color Scheme?

Color Scheme, like university/disney. The Hosted Project is called Walt Disney University if that helps.

Something disney?

❌ Anything else?

Nope!
I'll work on it soon. I'll need at least a week so you have an idea of when it's coming

COMMENTARY
INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTION
Request for cherub. cherub.
Compatibility: mobile friendly
Type: CS Post​

Desc: I finally finished! I'm so sorry this took so long. The week I got your request was really busy for me and I didn't have enough time to work on it.
I had a hard time trying to get bambi tan on the color wheel. It took a few tries before I got this. The second column scrolls and the contents in the white boxes scroll. The gallery scrolls and is made up of two columns of pictures. You don't have to follow the formatting I put inside the info boxes if you don't want to.
This code is basically yours (but with a watermark) so you can decide whether it's free for use or not.

CHARACTER NAME • @placeholder.name

basics ∙ appearance
Age x Gender x Sexuality x Ethnicity x Height x Weight x Hair color x Eye color x Occupation x Other basic info​

personality ∙ likes and dislikes
PERSONA
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, molestie eu dapibus justo euismod. Id rutrum id curabitur dapibus adipiscing dolor. Ipsum magna dui quisque tincidunt, libero arcu nullam et velit. Quis leo nullam maecenas laoreet massa luctus, sit eleifend massa, duis sed quidem tristique suspendisse integer, erat risus ligula fermentum etiam, eget commodo dapibus malesuada. In tincidunt in nibh proin, sem id, in fringilla eu massa porta pellentesque. Vitae maecenas ac, eleifend praesent sapien vestibulum ornare eget, ut suscipit dis massa, maecenas hac lorem.

LIKES AND DISLIKES
list
list
list
list
list
list

QUIRKS
list
list
list
list
list
list

아무것도 모르고 살아왔던 내게

biography.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, molestie eu dapibus justo euismod. Id rutrum id curabitur dapibus adipiscing dolor. Ipsum magna dui quisque tincidunt, libero arcu nullam et velit. Quis leo nullam maecenas laoreet massa luctus, sit eleifend massa, duis sed quidem tristique suspendisse integer, erat risus ligula fermentum etiam, eget commodo dapibus malesuada. In tincidunt in nibh proin, sem id, in fringilla eu massa porta pellentesque. Vitae maecenas ac, eleifend praesent sapien vestibulum ornare eget, ut suscipit dis massa, maecenas hac lorem.

gallery.

code by barista

☑ Any references?

Interest Check

☑ Colors? Color Scheme?

Something disney?

❌ Anything else?

Nope!
I just realized this was an interest check! I'm so sorry it's taking so long. Do you still want the request done?

[SIZE= 2]- Any references?
not really, roleplayrepublic.com has some real cool inspo if you don't have any ?

- Any pictures? Specific sizes for pictures?
i need to change the pics constantly so maybe four ?

- What type? (rp post, interest check, cs?)
cs please !

- Colors? Color Scheme?
if you can make it neutral for now that would be great because i'll probably change the colors constantly.

- Slides? Columns? Scroll boxes?
any will do ! just enough to put info in.

- Certain fonts? font-sizes?
any font will do ! maybe size 2 for the actual cs part.

- Anything else?
please remember to drink water and take your time ! < 3[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 2]- Any references?
not really, roleplayrepublic.com has some real cool inspo if you don't have any ?

- Any pictures? Specific sizes for pictures?
i need to change the pics constantly so maybe four ?

- What type? (rp post, interest check, cs?)
cs please !

- Colors? Color Scheme?
if you can make it neutral for now that would be great because i'll probably change the colors constantly.

- Slides? Columns? Scroll boxes?
any will do ! just enough to put info in.

- Certain fonts? font-sizes?
any font will do ! maybe size 2 for the actual cs part.

- Anything else?
please remember to drink water and take your time ! < 3[/SIZE]
Thanks for requesting!
And for the little message at the bottom I really appreciate it
I'll work on it soon. ^^

Yes! We aren't starting again until the end of November so we should be good!
I know you mentioned that you wanted your pictures to be just under 800px but I'm not used to making a code at such a large scale. Is it is alright if I make it a bit smaller? If you really want it to look similar to the original, I'll do my best.

I know you mentioned that you wanted your pictures to be just under 800px but I'm not used to making a code at such a large scale. Is it is alright if I make it a bit smaller? If you really want it to look similar to the original, I'll do my best.
you can make it smaller! i don't mind!

COMMENTARY
INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTION
Request for r e i r e i
Type: Interest Check​

Desc: Honestly, this took me a while to figure out. But it's finally done now! The right column scrolls as well as the white box. There are three links at the bottom for navigation. If you want to change some things and don't want to go through the code, just let me know and I can edit it for you. I wouldn't blame you for getting lost in it haha. But I hope you like it! This code is basically yours (but with a watermark) so you can decide whether it's free for use or not.

Walt Disney University
code by barista

Welcoming Freshman Party.
ABOUT
It was finally the late afternoon where every student of WDU should be on the way to the welcoming ceremony or there already. It was a ceremony to officially welcome the new students and returning students to the fresh new year of college but that was not what the students were looking forward to. The after party, the true welcoming ceremony that the student activities club set up. Where clubs get to scout and bring in new members and students meet one and another.
RULES
list
list
list
list
list
list
list
ADMIN
h o n e s t p r i n c e
p r o t e c t o r
moderator/gm
LINKS

LINKLINKLINK

☑ Any references? --> Maybe a social media page.
☑Any pictures? Specific sizes for pictures? --> Two spaces that can fit a 540 x 525
☑ What type? (rp post, interest check, cs?) --> CS
☑ Colors? Color Scheme? --> Maybe some blacks and dark reds??
☑ Slides? Columns? Scroll boxes? --> One thing I really want is a space for a poem, it can be whatever, spaces for all of the basic needs is essential for me though.
☑ Anything else? --> Feel free to add any aesthetics

☑ Any references? --> not really.
☑Any pictures? Specific sizes for pictures? --> Two, I can pm them if you want. I prefer them to be in the circle things.
☑ What type? (rp post, interest check, cs?) --> 1x1 interest check
☑ Colors? Color Scheme? -->
a893145433105e5254746b329612c7df.jpg
or any pastel really
☑ Slides? Columns? Scroll boxes? --> I like scroll boxes, and I need at least 2-3 places for text.
☑ Anything else? --> be creative.

[PSA for those that sent requests.]

Thanks to those of you that sent requests! I didn't expect that many people to ask for codes.

Unfortunately, It's going to take me a while to finish them all. I haven't been on the site as much as I used to, and I'm sorry for that. Hopefully I'll be able to for the next few weeks and I'll be able to finish the requests that you guys sent in.

Let me know if you any of you still want your request done and are willing to wait at least a week for it.

Especially nymphadora. nymphadora. , I had you waiting for two weeks now. Though I wouldn't be surprised if you lost interest. I'm sorry. Let me know if you're still interested.

COMMENTARY
INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTION -- SCROLL
Request for nymphadora. nymphadora.
Type: CS​

Desc: You probably forgot about your request by now, but I decided to finish your request anyway. I didn't think it'd be fair if I just ignored yours and moved on to the rest. I had fun making this one actually. I wasn't sure how to add in the 4 picture because I was really just making the code as I went. I hope this is what you meant by neutral. Anyway, the request is basically yours now so you can decide whether or not it's free for use. I'll pm you the code.

Character Name Here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, vitae at, elit vitae felis dictum sed vestibulum. Cras nibh nibh in massa, mauris nec ultrices potenti ut nulla.
xxx
code by barista
Personality
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, vitae at, elit vitae felis dictum sed vestibulum. Cras nibh nibh in massa, mauris nec ultrices potenti ut nulla. Nonummy quis augue tortor et justo hymenaeos. Lorem donec. Quam vehicula phasellus, mollis consequat, fusce viverra pulvinar vel amet lectus sit, feugiat tincidunt, lacus urna. Pulvinar sagittis, sed blandit elit felis scelerisque feugiat, at erat arcu amet, commodo eros at mauris velit venenatis non. Porta nonummy cras est erat, tempus urna quis congue. Commodo pharetra nunc pellentesque. Vel facilisis porttitor quis, augue pharetra non.
PERSONA text
PERSONA text
PERSONA text
PERSONA text

Likes and Dislikes
list x list x list x list x list x list x list x list x list x list x list x list x list x list x list x list x list x list x list x list

Hobbies and Quirks
list x list x list x list x list x list x list x list x list x list x list x list x list x list x list x list x list x list x list x list

Biography
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, vitae at, elit vitae felis dictum sed vestibulum. Cras nibh nibh in massa, mauris nec ultrices potenti ut nulla. Nonummy quis augue tortor et justo hymenaeos. Lorem donec. Quam vehicula phasellus, mollis consequat, fusce viverra pulvinar vel amet lectus sit, feugiat tincidunt, lacus urna. Pulvinar sagittis, sed blandit elit felis scelerisque feugiat, at erat arcu amet, commodo eros at mauris velit venenatis non. Porta nonummy cras est erat, tempus urna quis congue. Commodo pharetra nunc pellentesque. Vel facilisis porttitor quis, augue pharetra non.
BIOGRAPHY text
BIOGRAPHY text
BIOGRAPHY text
BIOGRAPHY text

Users who are viewing this thread

Back