• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Accepting Requests ʙᴀʀɪsᴛᴀ's ᴛᴇᴀʀᴏᴏᴍ

b a r i s t a

ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ~
TEAROOM
BARISTA'S BBCODE WORKSHOP
INTRODUCTION
Welcome to my bbcode workshop (with a new format). It's pretty self explanatory. My codes are now mobile friendly (to some extent) which is the main reason why I made a new thread.

Feel free to edit my codes in anyway you want or need to. Just don't take out the credit.

I use a lot of divs so if you're one of the many people that are more adept at coding than me, then I would really appreciate it if you would show me how you edited it.

If you have any issues or questions about the code, don't hesitate to let me know.
REQUESTS
- Any references?
- Any pictures? Specific sizes for pictures?
- What type? (rp post, interest check, cs?)
- Colors? Color Scheme?
- Slides? Columns? Scroll boxes?
- Certain fonts? font-sizes?
- Anything else?

You can tell that I haven't done this before. You obviously don't have to fill this out but a description of what you want is totally fine with me. References would be a big help too.
REQUESTS
• [Y o u n g j a e] CS Request •
• • •
code by barista​

Last edited:
COMMENTARY
INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTION
A more mobile friendly version of the code above. Instead of two columns it's one scroll box with the same format inside. It doesn't look exactly the same on mobile (of course) but it works a lot better than the previous code. Hopefully this helps out you mobile users. :>

Name | Age | Gender | Sexuality | Basic Appearance​

tIqj1fQ.png

F8Gz42C.png

xWdyhjS.png
❝if i choose another path, you won't leave me right?❞
~ Taehyung | poster​
5:32 AM - 16 Aug. 2017

100x100

But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness.

No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful.

Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain, but because occasionally circumstances occur in which toil and pain can procure him some great pleasure.

To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it?

But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure? On the other hand, we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the charms of pleasure of the moment, so blinded by desire, that they cannot foresee
2:56 PM - 17 Aug. 2017

100x100

But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness.

No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful.

Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain, but because occasionally circumstances occur in which toil and pain can procure him some great pleasure.

To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it?

But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure? On the other hand, we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the charms of pleasure of the moment, so blinded by desire, that they cannot foresee
10:22 AM - 18 Aug. 2017

100x100

1:58 PM - 19 Aug. 2017
code by barista​
Code:
[div=margin:auto;][centerblock=45][div=background:transparent; padding:0px;][div=background-color:#fff; border:1px solid #c3d9ce; height:80px; padding:5px;][div=font-size:10px; color:#b3b1b0; line-height:1em;]
[center]Name | Age | Gender | Sexuality | Basic Appearance[/center][/div]
[div=margin:auto;][div=background:url(https://i.imgur.com/pQWQ2AK.gif);margin: auto;background-position: 65% 10%;border-radius:2%;border: 6px solid #fff; height: 65px;max-width:65px; position:relative; right: 0%;]
[/div][/div][/div][div=background-color:#c3d9ce; height:380px; padding:10px;]
[centerblock=60][div=position: relative;max-width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 340px;overflow: hidden;background-color:transparent;padding:0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][div=margin:auto;]
[div=border:4px solid white; height:250px;][div=position: relative;max-width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 240px;overflow: hidden;background-color:transparent;padding:0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][center][div=position:relative; left:5%;]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/tIqj1fQ.png[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/F8Gz42C.png[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/xWdyhjS.png[/img][/div][/center][div=position:relative; left:6%;][/div][/div][/div][/div][div=background-color:#fff; height:50px; padding:5px; font-size:10px; color:#b3b1b0; line-height:1em;][i]❝if i choose another path, you won't leave me right?❞[/i]
[right]~ Taehyung | poster[/right][/div][div=font-size:10px; color:white;][center][i]5:32 AM - 16 Aug. 2017[/i][/center][/div]

[div=border:4px solid white; height:320px;][center]
[img]https://via.placeholder.com/100x100[/img]
[/center]
[div=position: relative;max-width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 160px;overflow: hidden;background-color:#fff;padding:10px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][div=font-size:10px; max-width:180px; color:#b3b1b0; line-height:1.6em; position:relative; left:5%;][justify]But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness.

But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure? On the other hand, we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the charms of pleasure of the moment, so blinded by desire, that they cannot foresee[/justify][/div][/div][/div][/div][div=font-size:10px; color:white;][right][i]2:56 PM - 17 Aug. 2017[/i][/right][/div]

[/center]
[div=position: relative;max-width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 160px;overflow: hidden;background-color:#fff;padding:10px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][div=font-size:10px; max-width:180px; color:#b3b1b0; line-height:1.6em; position:relative; left:5%;][justify]But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness.

But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure? On the other hand, we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the charms of pleasure of the moment, so blinded by desire, that they cannot foresee[/justify][/div][/div][/div][/div][div=font-size:10px; color:white;][right][i]10:22 AM - 18 Aug. 2017[/i][/right][/div]

[/center]

But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure? On the other hand, we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the charms of pleasure of the moment, so blinded by desire, that they cannot foresee[/justify][/div][/div][/div][/div][div=font-size:10px; color:white;][right][i]1:58 PM - 19 Aug. 2017[/i][/right][/div][/div][/div][/div][/centerblock][div=font-size:10px; color:white;][center]code by barista[/center][/div][/div][/div][/centerblock][/div]

Last edited:
COMMENTARY
Throwback to when I actually knew how to write detailed and well thought out responses.
A mobile friendly rp post code. I made this a while back and edited some things to make it fit with the way I code now. The picture is a slide.

The man looked down at his legs, unable to bring himself to make eye contact with the other. He was too afraid to talk, afraid of what the stranger thought of him.

Did he think of him as clumsy? Childish? Inappropriate? He most likely thought of him as some frivolous man that he wouldn't have to see for some time after that day. He had hoped that the date would quickly end, because time seemed to move that much slower when in an uncomfortable or scary situation. Unfortunately for him, all he could do was keep to his thoughts and worry while occasionally taking a sip from his drink.

To his dismay, he heard the stranger talk and oddly enough, it made him become just a little less tense. However there wasn't much to expand off of.

"I'm fine," he mumbled. He should have spoken louder, but he was afraid that he would let out a yell because of his nervousness. Again, the two were quiet for some time before the man across from his spoke once more. He watched as he walked to the bathroom before turning back to his drink and taking another sip. Before checking again to see that he was gone, he took the chance to stand up and stretch dramatically.

"Oh thank god, I thought my legs were going to collapse from being restricted for such a long time," he sighed. He continued to stretch and look around the place not wanting to have to sit back down again.

Only about a few seconds later, he heard a loud thud. It didn't resemble that of an object falling but a person. Wondering what had happened, he turned to see the same man he was with before being dragged away by the same waitress who was supposedly serving them before.

The man was knocked out, and he didn't seem to be moving much. He was still breathing, and he didn't seem to be hurt anywhere. He had to think quickly as he briskly walked towards the woman and the drunken man.

"Oh I am so sorry was he a burden on you? This is my cousin he just recently came here from America. He doesn't really...understand the language," he said quickly. He almost immediately wanted to take back the words that were spilling out of his mouth but he couldn't. He hoped that it would get him out of the situation. He leaned in towards the woman and whispered something that she found quite disturbing, which made her drop the man she once had slugged over her shoulder. The waitress walked away and looked at him in utter disgust.

Minjae turned back to the task at hand and lifted up the stranger, putting one of his arms over his shoulder to support his body.

When he finally dragged the man outside the restaurant he dropped him off at about a block away.

"Aish! Why did this guy have to have such good looks?" he whined. At this point he wasn't that far from his apartment and he figured that it would more of an issue to send him in a taxi. He quickly shook off his petty anger and picked up the man. He wasn't as light as he thought and he struggled the whole way to take him there. He received a few looks from nearby pedestrians and he just tried not to notice.

Minjae laid the man on his mattress and covered him with a blanket. He opened the window a bit as well and sat down in another corner of the room while he waited for the man to wake up and leave.

그 마른 두 다리로 어디가
늑대들이 걷는 밭 속 장미야
사자가 될게
사자가 될게 사자가 될게

I’ll take care of you when no one is around
I’ll always be with you when no one is around
From all the animals out there
I have to save you​

code by barista​
Code:
[div=margin:auto;][centerblock=33][div=background-color:#fff; height:350px; border:1px solid #e0dbd8; box-shadow: 7px 7px 0px -1px #e0dbd8; padding:3px;][border=0px solid white; padding:0px;][accordion=100%]{slide=235|center|closed|[bg=white][div=background-color: #d3ddfc;height: 70px;]
[div=margin:auto;][div=background: url(https://i.imgur.com/h6tvdOJ.gif);margin: auto;background-position: 65% 10%;border-radius: 50%;border: 5px solid #fff; height: 80px;width: 80px;position:relative; left: 0%;]
[/div][/div][/div][/bg]}[div=background-color: #d3ddfc;height: 12px;]
[/div][div=padding: 10px; font-size:10px; color:#a19f9e; padding:0;]The man looked down at his legs, unable to bring himself to make eye contact with the other. He was too afraid to talk, afraid of what the stranger thought of him.

Did he think of him as clumsy? Childish? Inappropriate? He most likely thought of him as some frivolous man that he wouldn't have to see for some time after that day. He had hoped that the date would quickly end, because time seemed to move that much slower when in an uncomfortable or scary situation. Unfortunately for him, all he could do was keep to his thoughts and worry while occasionally taking a sip from his drink.

To his dismay, he heard the stranger talk and oddly enough, it made him become just a little less tense. However there wasn't much to expand off of. 

"I'm fine," he mumbled. He should have spoken louder, but he was afraid that he would let out a yell because of his nervousness. Again, the two were quiet for some time before the man across from his spoke once more. He watched as he walked to the bathroom before turning back to his drink and taking another sip. Before checking again to see that he was gone, he took the chance to stand up and stretch dramatically. 

"Oh thank god, I thought my legs were going to collapse from being restricted for such a long time," he sighed. He continued to stretch and look around the place not wanting to have to sit back down again. 

Only about a few seconds later, he heard a loud thud. It didn't resemble that of an object falling but a person. Wondering what had happened, he turned to see the same man he was with before being dragged away by the same waitress who was supposedly serving them before.

The man was knocked out, and he didn't seem to be moving much. He was still breathing, and he didn't seem to be hurt anywhere. He had to think quickly as he briskly walked towards the woman and the drunken man.

"Oh I am so sorry was he a burden on you? This is my cousin he just recently came here from America. He doesn't really...understand the language," he said quickly. He almost immediately wanted to take back the words that were spilling out of his mouth but he couldn't. He hoped that it would get him out of the situation. He leaned in towards the woman and whispered something that she found quite disturbing, which made her drop the man she once had slugged over her shoulder. The waitress walked away and looked at him in utter disgust. 

Minjae turned back to the task at hand and lifted up the stranger, putting one of his arms over his shoulder to support his body.

When he finally dragged the man outside the restaurant he dropped him off at about a block away. 

"Aish! Why did this guy have to have such good looks?" he whined. At this point he wasn't that far from his apartment and he figured that it would more of an issue to send him in a taxi. He quickly shook off his petty anger and picked up the man. He wasn't as light as he thought and he struggled the whole way to take him there. He received a few looks from nearby pedestrians and he just tried not to notice.

Minjae laid the man on his mattress and covered him with a blanket. He opened the window a bit as well and sat down in another corner of the room while he waited for the man to wake up and leave.

[/div]{/slide}[/accordion][/border]
[div=color:#cfcfcf; font-size:10px; padding:10px;][center]

그 마른 두 다리로 어디가
늑대들이 걷는 밭 속 장미야
사자가 될게
사자가 될게 사자가 될게

I’ll take care of you when no one is around
I’ll always be with you when no one is around
From all the animals out there
I have to save you[/center][/div][/div][/centerblock]

[div=font-size:10px; color:#8c8b8a;][center]code by barista[/center][/div][/div]

Last edited:
COMMENTARY
Compatibility: mobile friendly
Type: CS Post​

Desc: The info under the profile picture scrolls and there is a gallery at the bottom. If you change the large spacing between the scroll boxes, then they'll overlap each other. You might want to turn your phone screen horizontally if you want to see the whole code. It gets cut off when it's vertical. I'm not sure how to fix it but if you can that's completely fine. You can change the format of the gallery if you want it doesn't really matter to me. If you are changing the code in any way please don't remove the credit.

Chi Yeon-Seok
21 x Male x 6'1 x 173 cm x 57 kg x dirty blondish x dark brown x bisexual x varsity volleyball x waiter at aunt's restaurant​

Personality ➳

Yeon-seok is a carefree man that really just wants to have a good time.

He's someone that doesn't really care about the rules and although he doesn't do anything too bad, he still gets a sort of thrill out of it. He isn't interested in drinking, going to clubs, or doing drugs like most college students. Stealing small things is probably the worst thing he could do. He still has his life ahead of him, and he sure as hell doesn't think that stealing a small bag of chips from the gas station is going to throw that all away.

Being a soft spoken person he isn't necessarily shy or socially awkward. He would just rather not waste energy trying to speak any louder. He's constantly tired which contributes to his soft voice as well.

If anything, he's almost the opposite of being shy. He isn't really out there, but he won't hesitate to talk to someone that he didn't think was a waste of his time.

Like most people, Yoon-seok is a very irresponsible person. He sometimes skips class when he's really tired and he either does work last minute or just doesn't do it all. Through the eyes of most people, life is just one big joke to him.

The only time you'll really see him motivated or determined to do anything is when he plays volleyball. He stays focused and plays well. You'd be surprised after seeing the way he acts off the court.

Personality Cont. ➳

Preferences
stealing
fooling around
making people laugh
being taken care of
candy
finding new music
playing volleyball
showing off
no responsibilities
comfy, soft clothes, blankets

spicy food
hot summer days
"can you say that again?"
coffee
asmr videos
"you shouldn't do that"
overly gory horror movies
rainy days

Quirks
Ruffles hair when frustrated or stressed
Rolls eyes around when trying to stay awake
Sings at random octaves when bored

Biography ➳

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc,

Gallery ➳

code by barista​

Code:
[centerblock=30][div=background-color:#fff; margin:auto; min-height:420px; min-width:250px; box-shadow: 8px 12px 0px lightgrey; border:1px solid lightgrey; padding:10px;][div=background-color:#f0d4bd; max-height:5px; padding:10px;][div=background:url(https://i.imgur.com/BoKsQRI.gif);margin: auto;background-position: 65% 10%;border-radius:0%; border: 5px solid #fff; height: 65px; width:65px; position:relative; right:74px;][div=font-size:18px; color:#f0d4bd; text-shadow:2px -2px 0px #fff; padding:0px; position:relative; left:75px;][div=transparent; min-width:155px;][font=Pacifico]Chi Yeon-Seok[/font][div=background-color:#f0d4bd; height:5px; width:135px; padding:0px; position:relative; right:5px;][/div][div=font-size:12px;
color:grey; text-shadow:none; line-height:1.1em; padding:5px;][center]21 [color=#f0d4bd]x[/color] Male [color=#f0d4bd]x[/color] 6'1 [color=#f0d4bd]x[/color] 173 cm [color=#f0d4bd]x[/color] 57 kg [color=#f0d4bd]x[/color] dirty blondish [color=#f0d4bd]x[/color] dark brown [color=#f0d4bd]x[/color] bisexual [color=#f0d4bd]x[/color] varsity volleyball [color=#f0d4bd]x[/color] waiter at aunt's restaurant[/center][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

[div=background-color:#f0d4bd; height:1px; padding:0px;][/div][div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 280px;overflow: hidden;background-color:transparent;padding:10px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][div=background-color:#f0d4bd; height:8px; padding:10px;][div=font-size:24px; color:#f0d4bd; text-shadow:2px -2px 0px #fff; padding:0px;][font=Amatica SC][b]Personality ➳[/b][/font][/div][div=background-color:#f0d4bd; height:5px; padding:0px; position:relative; right:8px;][/div]
[div=transparent; width:180px;][div=transparent; overflow:auto; border:1px solid #f0d4bd; height:180px; font-size:12px; min-width:215px; padding:10px; position:relative; right:10px;]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.

Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu.

In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi.

Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus.

Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar,[/div][/div][/div]

[div=background-color:#f0d4bd; height:8px; padding:10px;][div=font-size:24px; color:#f0d4bd; text-shadow:2px -2px 0px #fff; position:relative; left:15%; padding:0px;][font=Amatica SC][b]Personality Cont. ➳[/b][/font][/div][div=background-color:#f0d4bd; height:5px; padding:0px; position:relative; right:8px;][/div]
[div=transparent; width:180px;][div=transparent; overflow:auto; height:180px; border:1px solid #f0d4bd; font-size:12px; min-width:215px; position:relative; right:10px; padding:10px;][color=#f0d4bd]❝[/color]Preferences[color=#f0d4bd]❞[/color]
[color=#f0d4bd]☑[/color] stealing
[color=#f0d4bd]☑[/color] fooling around
[color=#f0d4bd]☑[/color] making people laugh
[color=#f0d4bd]☑[/color] being taken care of
[color=#f0d4bd]☑[/color] candy
[color=#f0d4bd]☑[/color] finding new music
[color=#f0d4bd]☑[/color] playing volleyball
[color=#f0d4bd]☑[/color] showing off
[color=#f0d4bd]☑[/color] no responsibilities
[color=#f0d4bd]☑[/color] comfy, soft clothes, blankets

[color=#f0d4bd]☒[/color] spicy food
[color=#f0d4bd]☒[/color] hot summer days
[color=#f0d4bd]☒[/color] "can you say that again?"
[color=#f0d4bd]☒[/color] coffee
[color=#f0d4bd]☒[/color] asmr videos
[color=#f0d4bd]☒[/color] "you shouldn't do that"
[color=#f0d4bd]☒[/color] overly gory horror movies
[color=#f0d4bd]☒[/color] rainy days

[color=#f0d4bd]❝[/color]Quirks[color=#f0d4bd]❞[/color]
[color=#f0d4bd]⌦[/color] Ruffles hair when frustrated or stressed
[color=#f0d4bd]⌦[/color] Rolls eyes around when trying to stay awake
[color=#f0d4bd]⌦[/color] Sings at random octaves when bored[/div][/div][/div]

[div=background-color:#f0d4bd; height:8px; padding:10px;][div=font-size:24px; color:#f0d4bd; text-shadow:2px -2px 0px #fff; padding:0px;][font=Amatica SC][b]Biography ➳[/b][/font][/div][div=background-color:#f0d4bd; height:5px; padding:0px; position:relative; right:8px;][/div]
[div=transparent; width:180px;][div=transparent; overflow:auto; height:180px; border:1px solid #f0d4bd; font-size:12px; min-width:215px; position:relative; right:10px; padding:10px;]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.

Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu.

In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi.

Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus.

Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar,[/div][/div][/div]

[div=background-color:#f0d4bd; height:8px; padding:10px;][div=font-size:24px; color:#f0d4bd; text-shadow:2px -2px 0px #fff; position:relative; left:58%; padding:0px;][font=Amatica SC][b]Gallery ➳[/b][/font][/div][div=background-color:#f0d4bd; height:5px; padding:0px; position:relative; right:8px;][/div][/div]

[row][column=span2][div=background:url(https://i.imgur.com/PvPxGK4.jpg);margin: auto;background-position: 65% 10%;border-radius:0%; border: 0px solid #fff; height: 65px; width:65px; position:relative; left:8px;]
[/div]
[div=background:url(https://i.imgur.com/le3E1fP.jpg);margin: auto;background-position: 65% 10%;border-radius:0%; border: 0px solid #fff; height: 65px; width:65px; position:relative; left:8px;]
[/div]
[div=background:url(https://i.imgur.com/ULUPnxO.png);margin: auto;background-position: 65% 10%;border-radius:0%; border: 0px solid #fff; height: 65px; width:65px; position:relative; left:8px;]
[/div][/column][column=span4][div=background:url(https://i.imgur.com/CCHHjGL.jpg);margin: auto;background-position: 65% 10%;border-radius:0%; border: 0px solid #fff; height: 65px; width:65px; position:relative; margin:auto;]
[/div]
[div=background:url(https://i.imgur.com/y3qODkv.jpg);margin: auto;background-position: 65% 10%;border-radius:0%; border: 0px solid #fff; height: 65px; width:65px; position:relative; margin:auto;]
[/div]
[div=background:url(https://i.imgur.com/PEKEHXc.jpg);margin: auto;background-position: 65% 10%;border-radius:0%; border: 0px solid #fff; height: 65px; width:65px; position:relative; margin:auto;]
[/div][/column][column=span2][div=background:url(https://i.imgur.com/E6r3fYd.jpg);margin: auto;background-position: 65% 10%;border-radius:0%; border: 0px solid #fff; height: 65px; width:65px; position:relative; right:20px;]
[/div]
[div=background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aL0yWMT.jpg);margin: auto;background-position: 65% 10%;border-radius:0%; border: 0px solid #fff; height: 65px; width:65px; position:relative; right:20px;]
[/div]
[div=background:url(https://i.imgur.com/GkWkwTM.jpg);margin: auto;background-position: 65% 10%;border-radius:0%; border: 0px solid #fff; height: 65px; width:65px; position:relative; right:20px;]
[/div][/column][/row]
[/div][/div][div=background-color:#f0d4bd; height:1px; font-size:10px; color:#fff; padding:10px;][div=position:relative; bottom:5px;][center]code by barista[/center][/div][/div][/div][/centerblock]

Last edited:
☑ Any references?
☑Any pictures? Specific sizes for pictures? Nope!
☑ What type? (rp post, interest check, cs?) CS
☑ Colors? Color Scheme? Pastel blue?
☑ Slides? Columns? Scroll boxes? any of those will be fine!
☑ Anything else? Just go creative with it!

☑ Any references?
☑Any pictures? Specific sizes for pictures? Nope!
☑ Colors? Color Scheme? Pastel blue?
☑ Slides? Columns? Scroll boxes? any of those will be fine!
☑ Anything else? Just go creative with it!
Sorry for not replying earlier
I'm working on your request now
Hopefully I'll be done within a week if that's alright with you?

COMMENTARY
Request for youngkyun youngkyun

Desc: The info under the profile picture scrolls and there is a gallery at the bottom. If you change the large spacing between the scroll boxes, then they'll overlap each other. You might want to turn your phone screen horizontally if you want to see the whole code. It gets cut off when it's vertical. I'm not sure how to fix it but if you can that's completely fine. You can change the format of the gallery if you want it doesn't really matter to me. If you are changing the code in any way please don't remove the credit.
• TRAUMA • • •
50x50
♡ " Character name here " ♡
Age • Gender • Sexuality • Height • Weight • Hair color • Eye color
130x130
"The road we walked together
The place where we sat side by side
Oh, the house I was left alone in
When this song echoes around
You keep coming back and shake me up"
130x130
personality
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, et sed vel pharetra magna, fermentum mi lobortis purus orci, metus augue aenean elit feugiat amet non, feugiat odio. Ante velit mattis ipsum facilisis eu, enim nunc mauris malesuada, ligula lorem, luctus vestibulum ut. Bibendum diam nullam accumsan curabitur, quam felis magna aliquam, dui pulvinar imperdiet ante ornare, est fermentum. Lacinia ut maiores ligula ultrices elit, nisl vestibulum in quam, illo interdum tincidunt, in nulla proident, et malesuada risus tellus.

Conubia tincidunt suspendisse, laboriosam ut, et libero pariatur magna, justo tortor odio eu fusce sed. Blandit sed nulla id. Per venenatis ultrices orci consequat per lacus, duis aliquet quisque mi quis in porttitor, lacus massa eget sodales pellentesque integer interdum. Mollis penatibus viverra suspendisse suscipit velit viverra, vel et eros ut sollicitudin mattis, ac gravida eu luctus, semper nonummy neque eget mi, sed consequat blandit placerat. Venenatis id, hendrerit ultrices, eget et et aptent adipiscing vel, lacus vestibulum lacinia nibh in est sed, non mauris nulla ipsum. Accumsan leo dolor.
Interests
Likes, Dislikes, Interests c:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, et sed vel pharetra magna, fermentum mi lobortis purus orci, metus augue aenean elit feugiat amet non, feugiat odio. Ante velit mattis ipsum facilisis eu, enim nunc mauris malesuada, ligula lorem, luctus vestibulum ut.

100x100
100x100

100x100

biography
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, et sed vel pharetra magna, fermentum mi lobortis purus orci, metus augue aenean elit feugiat amet non, feugiat odio. Ante velit mattis ipsum facilisis eu, enim nunc mauris malesuada, ligula lorem, luctus vestibulum ut. Bibendum diam nullam accumsan curabitur, quam felis magna aliquam, dui pulvinar imperdiet ante ornare, est fermentum. Lacinia ut maiores ligula ultrices elit, nisl vestibulum in quam, illo interdum tincidunt, in nulla proident, et malesuada risus tellus. Dolor id blandit faucibus eu vestibulum elit.

Conubia tincidunt suspendisse, laboriosa ut, et libero pariatur magna, justo tortor odio eu fusce sed. Blandit sed nulla id. Per venenatis ultrices orci consequat per lacus, duis aliquet quisque mi quis in porttitor, lacus massa eget sodales pellentesque integer interdum. Mollis penatibus viverra suspendisse suscipit velit viverra, vel et eros ut sollicitudin mattis, ac gravida eu luctus, semper nonummy neque eget mi, sed consequat blandit placerat. Venenatis id, hendrerit ultrices, eget et et aptent adipiscing vel, lacus vestibulum lacinia nibh in est sed, non mauris nulla ipsum. Accumsan leo dolor.

Vestibulum mauris dictum, tellus sed viverra. Vel dolor montes justo, euismod odio a nec praesent id feugiat, eget ac nulla. Sodales tempor nibh felis massa rhoncus maecenas, a lobortis auctor, ut nec leo faucibus. Sit iaculis proin enim non et, tincidunt mauris, molestie habitant eget donec amet vitae iaculis, sem rutrum vestibulum malesuada maecenas. Orci ullamcorper tortor ipsum ut venenatis, leo dictum nunc ut in ac, congue non egestas vel, sed amet maecenas. Metus dolor ullamcorper id, aliquam sed mauris ut est.

Non vivamus pellentesque pharetra enim sit, dolor leo quisque fringilla gravida et eget, sed sed ullamcorper nulla accumsan, eu vitae non nec. Felis rhoncus adipiscing phasellus. Amet mattis amet neque nulla ipsum nibh, urna ligula leo. Eu cras tellus non. Fringilla a sodales, imperdiet aliquam, ligula id non pede, vestibulum sed id suspendisse, tortor ac amet vitae.

code by barista​

Code:
[div=transparent; width:650px; margin:auto; padding:0px;][div=background-color:#c0d6e4; height:10px; width:616px; margin:auto; padding:10px; position:relative; top:20px;][div=color:#fff; font-size:40px; position:relative; bottom:35px; position:relative; left:330px; text-shadow:4px -4px 0px #c0d6e4;][b]• TRAUMA • • •[/b][/div][/div][border=0px solid white][accordion=100%]{slide=450|center|closed|[bg=#c0d6e4][div=background-color: #c0d6e4 ;height: 60px; padding:0px;][div=border: 5px solid white; height:50px; width:50px; margin:left;pointer-events:none;][img]http://via.placeholder.com/50x50[/img][div=background-color:#fff; height:5px; width:560px; position:relative; bottom:35px; position:relative; left: 50px; padding:0px;][div=color:#454545; font-size:16px; position:relative; bottom:20px; position:relative; right:160px; color:#fff;][font=Roboto]♡ " Character name here " ♡[/font]
[div=position:relative; left:120px; font-size:12px; position:relative; top:5px; color:#fff;][font=Roboto]Age • Gender • Sexuality • Height • Weight • Hair color • Eye color[/font][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/bg]}[div=transparent; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; padding:10px;][row][column=span2][center][img]http://via.placeholder.com/130x130[/img][/center][/column][column=span4][div=font-size:14px; text-shadow:-6px 6px 0px #b2c3d4; padding:10px;][font=Courier New]quote[/font][/div]"The road we walked together
The place where we sat side by side
Oh, the house I was left alone in
When this song echoes around
You keep coming back and shake me up"[/column][column=span2][center][img]http://via.placeholder.com/130x130[/img][/center][/column][/row]
[div=font-size:14px; text-shadow:-6px 6px 0px #b2c3d4; padding:10px;][font=Courier New]personality[/font][/div][row][column=span1][div=background-color:#c0d6e4; height:100px; width:7px; position:relative; left:4px; padding:0px;][/div][/column][column=span5][div=overflow:auto; height:100px; width:400px; font-size:10px; position:relative; right:60px; padding:0px;]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, et sed vel pharetra magna, fermentum mi lobortis purus orci, metus augue aenean elit feugiat amet non, feugiat odio. Ante velit mattis ipsum facilisis eu, enim nunc mauris malesuada, ligula lorem, luctus vestibulum ut. Bibendum diam nullam accumsan curabitur, quam felis magna aliquam, dui pulvinar imperdiet ante ornare, est fermentum. Lacinia ut maiores ligula ultrices elit, nisl vestibulum in quam, illo interdum tincidunt, in nulla proident, et malesuada risus tellus.

Conubia tincidunt suspendisse, laboriosam ut, et libero pariatur magna, justo tortor odio eu fusce sed. Blandit sed nulla id. Per venenatis ultrices orci consequat per lacus, duis aliquet quisque mi quis in porttitor, lacus massa eget sodales pellentesque integer interdum. Mollis penatibus viverra suspendisse suscipit velit viverra, vel et eros ut sollicitudin mattis, ac gravida eu luctus, semper nonummy neque eget mi, sed consequat blandit placerat. Venenatis id, hendrerit ultrices, eget et et aptent adipiscing vel, lacus vestibulum lacinia nibh in est sed, non mauris nulla ipsum. Accumsan leo dolor.[/div][/column][column=span2][div=font-size:14px; text-shadow:-6px 6px 0px #b2c3d4; padding:10px;][font=Courier New]Interests[/font][/div][div=background-color:#c0d6e4; height:7px; padding:0px;][/div][div=font-size:10px; overflow:auto; height:50px; padding:0px;]Likes, Dislikes, Interests c:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, et sed vel pharetra magna, fermentum mi lobortis purus orci, metus augue aenean elit feugiat amet non, feugiat odio. Ante velit mattis ipsum facilisis eu, enim nunc mauris malesuada, ligula lorem, luctus vestibulum ut.[/div][/column][/row]

[center][img]http://via.placeholder.com/100x100[/img] [img]http://via.placeholder.com/100x100[/img]
 [img]http://via.placeholder.com/100x100[/img][/center]

[centerblock=90][div=font-size:14px; text-shadow:-6px 6px 0px #b2c3d4; padding:10px;][font=Courier New]biography[/font][/div][div=background-color:#c0d6e4; height:7px; padding:0px;][/div][div=font-size:10px; overflow:auto; height:140px; padding:0px;]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, et sed vel pharetra magna, fermentum mi lobortis purus orci, metus augue aenean elit feugiat amet non, feugiat odio. Ante velit mattis ipsum facilisis eu, enim nunc mauris malesuada, ligula lorem, luctus vestibulum ut. Bibendum diam nullam accumsan curabitur, quam felis magna aliquam, dui pulvinar imperdiet ante ornare, est fermentum. Lacinia ut maiores ligula ultrices elit, nisl vestibulum in quam, illo interdum tincidunt, in nulla proident, et malesuada risus tellus. Dolor id blandit faucibus eu vestibulum elit.

Conubia tincidunt suspendisse, laboriosa ut, et libero pariatur magna, justo tortor odio eu fusce sed. Blandit sed nulla id. Per venenatis ultrices orci consequat per lacus, duis aliquet quisque mi quis in porttitor, lacus massa eget sodales pellentesque integer interdum. Mollis penatibus viverra suspendisse suscipit velit viverra, vel et eros ut sollicitudin mattis, ac gravida eu luctus, semper nonummy neque eget mi, sed consequat blandit placerat. Venenatis id, hendrerit ultrices, eget et et aptent adipiscing vel, lacus vestibulum lacinia nibh in est sed, non mauris nulla ipsum. Accumsan leo dolor.

Vestibulum mauris dictum, tellus sed viverra. Vel dolor montes justo, euismod odio a nec praesent id feugiat, eget ac nulla. Sodales tempor nibh felis massa rhoncus maecenas, a lobortis auctor, ut nec leo faucibus. Sit iaculis proin enim non et, tincidunt mauris, molestie habitant eget donec amet vitae iaculis, sem rutrum vestibulum malesuada maecenas. Orci ullamcorper tortor ipsum ut venenatis, leo dictum nunc ut in ac, congue non egestas vel, sed amet maecenas. Metus dolor ullamcorper id, aliquam sed mauris ut est.

Non vivamus pellentesque pharetra enim sit, dolor leo quisque fringilla gravida et eget, sed sed ullamcorper nulla accumsan, eu vitae non nec. Felis rhoncus adipiscing phasellus. Amet mattis amet neque nulla ipsum nibh, urna ligula leo. Eu cras tellus non. Fringilla a sodales, imperdiet aliquam, ligula id non pede, vestibulum sed id suspendisse, tortor ac amet vitae.

[/div][/centerblock][/div][div=font-size:8px; padding:8px;][right]code by barista[/right][/div]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/div]

Last edited:
COMMENTARY
Accessability: public

Everything inside the white border scrolls. Anything under a heading scrolls. I haven't been posting here lately. I'm trying to make good codes to put on here. The text under the pic doesn't scroll. what else do i put here?
Anyways don't take out the credit and stuff

Chi Yoonseok

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, diam eget sodales pulvinar diam, vestibulum duis class potenti morbi vel proin, dui aliquet sed a. Rutrum nulla, suscipit vel fusce ac placerat, tortor dolor in lobortis.
▼​
Some quote maybe...

Personality​
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, diam eget sodales pulvinar diam, vestibulum duis class potenti morbi vel proin, dui aliquet sed a. Rutrum nulla, suscipit vel fusce ac placerat, tortor dolor in lobortis. In eu in, nulla id ullamcorper, turpis nunc, lectus felis integer, dis turpis libero. Velit nullam justo posuere, varius tortor nulla rutrum, cras amet nibh a consectetuer sagittis tristique. Nec ornare ipsum risus, eget metus feugiat tellus maecenas, lectus consectetuer, diamlorem sed elit ante, torquent nulla pede diam mollis. Arcu in posuere sem, cras wisi magna eget fermentum et, dictum pretium suscipit dolores. Leo suspendisse consequat consectetur, sit mi et cras, libero ut ultrices ac lorem posuere mauris, sit erat, pellentesque dapibus interdum enim tristique metus nunc. Posuere maecenas, suscipit vel ac nam lorem, nullam placerat pede praesent, etiam sem. Blandit sit dui praesentium rhoncus donec sollicitudin, dignissim et nulla id parturient commodo, mauris laoreet lectus suspendisse mattis. Vestibulum fermentum ante, integer bibendum vestibulum nibh risus, amet nonummy, amet porta, ultricies sed nam.
Likes​
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, diam eget sodales pulvinar diam, vestibulum duis class potenti morbi vel proin, dui aliquet sed a. Rutrum nulla, suscipit vel fusce ac placerat, tortor dolor in lobortis. In eu in, nulla id ullamcorper, turpis nunc, lectus felis integer, dis turpis libero. Velit nullam justo posuere, varius tortor nulla rutrum, cras amet nibh a consectetuer sagittis tristique. Nec ornare ipsum risus, eget metus feugiat tellus maecenas, lectus consectetuer, diamlorem sed elit ante, torquent nulla pede diam mollis. Arcu in posuere sem, cras wisi magna eget fermentum et, dictum pretium suscipit dolores. Leo suspendisse consequat consectetur, sit mi et cras, libero ut ultrices ac lorem posuere mauris, sit erat, pellentesque dapibus interdum enim tristique metus nunc. Posuere maecenas, suscipit vel ac nam lorem, nullam placerat pede praesent, etiam sem. Blandit sit dui praesentium rhoncus donec sollicitudin, dignissim et nulla id parturient commodo, mauris laoreet lectus suspendisse mattis. Vestibulum fermentum ante, integer bibendum vestibulum nibh risus, amet nonummy, amet porta, ultricies sed nam.
Dislikes​
Quirks​

Biography​
code by barista
Code:
[div=background-color:#d5e6cd; min-height:360px; max-width:250px; border:2px solid white; padding:10px; margin:auto;][div=border: 1px solid white; height:330px; padding:10px;][div=position: relative;max-width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 330px;overflow: hidden;background-color:transparent;padding:0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][div=height:100px;width:100px;background:URL(https://s1.postimg.org/4kqkl2hon3/0e8633c2d5ddbf552e5a0ee068cd4f5918e36d5d_hq.gif); background-size:100%; border:5px solid white; margin:5px; padding:0px;margin:auto;][div=position:relative; right:85px; position:relative; top:105px; background-color:#fff; height:1px; width:270px; margin:auto; padding:0px;][/div][div=transparent; width:120px; font-size:16px; color:grey; padding:0px; position:relative; top:100px; position:relative; left:0px;][b]Chi Yoonseok[/b][/div][/div][div=background-color:#fff; height:100px; width:100px; font-size:9px; line-height:1em; text-align:justify; color:grey; padding:5px; margin:auto;][font=Montserrat]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, diam eget sodales pulvinar diam, vestibulum duis class potenti morbi vel proin, dui aliquet sed a. Rutrum nulla, suscipit vel fusce ac placerat, tortor dolor in lobortis.[/font][/div][div=color:#fff; font-size:30px; width:100px; padding:0px; position:relative; bottom:15px; margin:auto;][center]▼[/center][/div][div=height:75px; width:100px; color:#fff; font-size:12px; border:1px solid #fff; line-height:1em; margin:auto; padding:5px; position:relative; bottom:20px;][font=Montserrat]Some quote maybe...[/font][/div][div=margin:auto; min-width:160px; padding:0px;][row][column=span2][div=height:50px;width:50px;background:URL(https://s1.postimg.org/3gwdbyd9qj/tumblr_ohmm0v_Pty21vlski6o1_400.gif); background-size:100%; border:2px solid white; margin:5px; padding:0px;margin:auto;][/div][/column][column=span4][div=height:50px;width:50px;background:URL(https://s1.postimg.org/4uiwfzor6z/tumblr_ohmm0v_Pty21vlski6o2_400.gif); background-size:100%; border:2px solid white; margin:5px; padding:0px;margin:auto;][/div][/column][column=span2][div=height:50px;width:50px;background:URL(https://s1.postimg.org/369jisywgb/tumblr_ohmm0v_Pty21vlski6o3_400.gif); background-size:100%; border:2px solid white; margin:5px; padding:0px; position:relative;right:5px; position:relative; bottom:5px;][/div][/column][/row][/div]

[div=background-color:#fff; height:90px; width:200px; color:grey; font-size:9px; line-height:1.1em; margin:auto; padding:5px; position:relative; bottom:20px;][size=4][font=Montserrat][center]Personality[/center][/font][/size][div=background-color:lightgrey; height:1px; padding:0px;][/div][div=position: relative;max-width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 80px;overflow: hidden;background-color:transparent;padding:0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][font=Montserrat][justify]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, diam eget sodales pulvinar diam, vestibulum duis class potenti morbi vel proin, dui aliquet sed a. Rutrum nulla, suscipit vel fusce ac placerat, tortor dolor in lobortis. In eu in, nulla id ullamcorper, turpis nunc, lectus felis integer, dis turpis libero. Velit nullam justo posuere, varius tortor nulla rutrum, cras amet nibh a consectetuer sagittis tristique. Nec ornare ipsum risus, eget metus feugiat tellus maecenas, lectus consectetuer, diamlorem sed elit ante, torquent nulla pede diam mollis. Arcu in posuere sem, cras wisi magna eget fermentum et, dictum pretium suscipit dolores. Leo suspendisse consequat consectetur, sit mi et cras, libero ut ultrices ac lorem posuere mauris, sit erat, pellentesque dapibus interdum enim tristique metus nunc. Posuere maecenas, suscipit vel ac nam lorem, nullam placerat pede praesent, etiam sem. Blandit sit dui praesentium rhoncus donec sollicitudin, dignissim et nulla id parturient commodo, mauris laoreet lectus suspendisse mattis. Vestibulum fermentum ante, integer bibendum vestibulum nibh risus, amet nonummy, amet porta, ultricies sed nam.[/justify][/font][/div][/div][/div]
[div=background-color:#fff; height:160px; width:200px; color:grey; font-size:9px; line-height:1.1em; margin:auto; padding:5px; position:relative; bottom:20px;][size=4][font=Montserrat][center]Likes[/center][/font][/size][div=background-color:lightgrey; height:1px; padding:0px;][/div][div=position: relative;max-width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 40px;overflow: hidden;background-color:transparent;padding:0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][font=Montserrat][justify]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, diam eget sodales pulvinar diam, vestibulum duis class potenti morbi vel proin, dui aliquet sed a. Rutrum nulla, suscipit vel fusce ac placerat, tortor dolor in lobortis. In eu in, nulla id ullamcorper, turpis nunc, lectus felis integer, dis turpis libero. Velit nullam justo posuere, varius tortor nulla rutrum, cras amet nibh a consectetuer sagittis tristique. Nec ornare ipsum risus, eget metus feugiat tellus maecenas, lectus consectetuer, diamlorem sed elit ante, torquent nulla pede diam mollis. Arcu in posuere sem, cras wisi magna eget fermentum et, dictum pretium suscipit dolores. Leo suspendisse consequat consectetur, sit mi et cras, libero ut ultrices ac lorem posuere mauris, sit erat, pellentesque dapibus interdum enim tristique metus nunc. Posuere maecenas, suscipit vel ac nam lorem, nullam placerat pede praesent, etiam sem. Blandit sit dui praesentium rhoncus donec sollicitudin, dignissim et nulla id parturient commodo, mauris laoreet lectus suspendisse mattis. Vestibulum fermentum ante, integer bibendum vestibulum nibh risus, amet nonummy, amet porta, ultricies sed nam.[/justify][/font][/div][/div]
[size=4][font=Montserrat][center]Dislikes[/center][/font][/size][div=background-color:lightgrey; height:1px; padding:0px;][/div][div=position: relative;max-width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 40px;overflow: hidden;background-color:transparent;padding:0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][font=Montserrat][justify]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, diam eget sodales pulvinar diam, vestibulum duis class potenti morbi vel proin, dui aliquet sed a. Rutrum nulla, suscipit vel fusce ac placerat, tortor dolor in lobortis. In eu in, nulla id ullamcorper, turpis nunc, lectus felis integer, dis turpis libero. Velit nullam justo posuere, varius tortor nulla rutrum, cras amet nibh a consectetuer sagittis tristique. Nec ornare ipsum risus, eget metus feugiat tellus maecenas, lectus consectetuer, diamlorem sed elit ante, torquent nulla pede diam mollis. Arcu in posuere sem, cras wisi magna eget fermentum et, dictum pretium suscipit dolores. Leo suspendisse consequat consectetur, sit mi et cras, libero ut ultrices ac lorem posuere mauris, sit erat, pellentesque dapibus interdum enim tristique metus nunc. Posuere maecenas, suscipit vel ac nam lorem, nullam placerat pede praesent, etiam sem. Blandit sit dui praesentium rhoncus donec sollicitudin, dignissim et nulla id parturient commodo, mauris laoreet lectus suspendisse mattis. Vestibulum fermentum ante, integer bibendum vestibulum nibh risus, amet nonummy, amet porta, ultricies sed nam.[/justify][/font][/div][/div][size=4][font=Montserrat][center]Quirks[/center][/font][/size][div=background-color:lightgrey; height:1px; padding:0px;][/div][div=position: relative;max-width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 40px;overflow: hidden;background-color:transparent;padding:0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][font=Montserrat][justify]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, diam eget sodales pulvinar diam, vestibulum duis class potenti morbi vel proin, dui aliquet sed a. Rutrum nulla, suscipit vel fusce ac placerat, tortor dolor in lobortis. In eu in, nulla id ullamcorper, turpis nunc, lectus felis integer, dis turpis libero. Velit nullam justo posuere, varius tortor nulla rutrum, cras amet nibh a consectetuer sagittis tristique. Nec ornare ipsum risus, eget metus feugiat tellus maecenas, lectus consectetuer, diamlorem sed elit ante, torquent nulla pede diam mollis. Arcu in posuere sem, cras wisi magna eget fermentum et, dictum pretium suscipit dolores. Leo suspendisse consequat consectetur, sit mi et cras, libero ut ultrices ac lorem posuere mauris, sit erat, pellentesque dapibus interdum enim tristique metus nunc. Posuere maecenas, suscipit vel ac nam lorem, nullam placerat pede praesent, etiam sem. Blandit sit dui praesentium rhoncus donec sollicitudin, dignissim et nulla id parturient commodo, mauris laoreet lectus suspendisse mattis. Vestibulum fermentum ante, integer bibendum vestibulum nibh risus, amet nonummy, amet porta, ultricies sed nam.[/justify][/font][/div][/div]
[/div]
[div=background-color:#fff; height:90px; width:200px; color:grey; font-size:9px; line-height:1.1em; margin:auto; padding:5px; position:relative; bottom:20px;][size=4][font=Montserrat][center]Biography[/center][/font][/size][div=background-color:lightgrey; height:1px; padding:0px;][/div][div=position: relative;max-width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 80px;overflow: hidden;background-color:transparent;padding:0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][font=Montserrat][justify]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, diam eget sodales pulvinar diam, vestibulum duis class potenti morbi vel proin, dui aliquet sed a. Rutrum nulla, suscipit vel fusce ac placerat, tortor dolor in lobortis. In eu in, nulla id ullamcorper, turpis nunc, lectus felis integer, dis turpis libero. Velit nullam justo posuere, varius tortor nulla rutrum, cras amet nibh a consectetuer sagittis tristique. Nec ornare ipsum risus, eget metus feugiat tellus maecenas, lectus consectetuer, diamlorem sed elit ante, torquent nulla pede diam mollis. Arcu in posuere sem, cras wisi magna eget fermentum et, dictum pretium suscipit dolores. Leo suspendisse consequat consectetur, sit mi et cras, libero ut ultrices ac lorem posuere mauris, sit erat, pellentesque dapibus interdum enim tristique metus nunc. Posuere maecenas, suscipit vel ac nam lorem, nullam placerat pede praesent, etiam sem. Blandit sit dui praesentium rhoncus donec sollicitudin, dignissim et nulla id parturient commodo, mauris laoreet lectus suspendisse mattis. Vestibulum fermentum ante, integer bibendum vestibulum nibh risus, amet nonummy, amet porta, ultricies sed nam.[/justify][/font][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][div=font-size:10px; color:#fff; text-align:center; padding:10px;][font=Montserrat]code by barista[/font][/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
COMMENTARY
Accessability: public

The white box scrolls. Just make sure to scroll from above the border rather than next to it. It's mobile friendly so you'll be able to read the text just fine but the positioning is off with the backgrounds and stuff. I had the same issue as a previous code where I had to leave a lot of space between the borders so idk how to fix that :/

WHATEVER!
Honestly, what did I do so wrong?​
Character Name

a placeholder name
x x x​
Personality​
mwo iri jiruhae mwol haedo ttabunhae
jinjja wae ireoke shigani an ganya
meorissogen oroji gwichantan saenggakman deuneun geol
ehyu himdeulda
haruharuga da ttokgata

da jekkyeobeorigo (go) nol saenggagiya
nal malliji ma I’m goin’ out
da ijeobeorigo (go) nol saenggagiya
bam haneureda daego au

oneureun nollae!

maennal nahanteman eomcheong mwora geurae
soljikhi mwol geuri jalmoseul haetgillae
iraerajeoraera hal maldo cham manta ya
jichinda

ehyu himdeulda
haruharuga da ttokgata

bam haneureda daego au

Oh ohoh
daedanan geol wonhaneun geon jeoldaero aniya
I want a good night

Oh ohoh
daedanhan geol hagettan geon jeoldaero aniya
I just want a good night

Woo

bam haneureda daego au

oneureun nollae!
oneureun nollae!

Likes and Dislikes​
▷ list
▷ list
▷ list
▷ list

Dislikes
▷ list
▷ list
▷ list
▷ list
▷ list​
Biography​
뭐 이리 지루해 뭘 해도 따분해
진짜 왜 이렇게 시간이 안 가냐
머릿속엔 오로지 귀찮단 생각만 드는 걸
에휴 힘들다
하루하루가 다 똑같아

다 제껴버리고 (go) 놀 생각이야
날 말리지 마 I’m goin’ out
다 잊어버리고 (go) 놀 생각이야
밤 하늘에다 대고 아우

오늘은 놀래!

맨날 나한테만 엄청 뭐라 그래
솔직히 뭘 그리 잘못을 했길래
이래라저래라 할 말도 참 많다 야
지친다

에휴 힘들다
하루하루가 다 똑같아

다 제껴버리고 (go) 놀 생각이야
날 말리지 마 I’m goin’ out
다 잊어버리고 (go) 놀 생각이야
밤 하늘에다 대고 아우

Oh ohoh
대단한 걸 원하는 건 절대로 아니야
I want a good night

Oh ohoh
대단한 걸 하겠단 건 절대로 아니야
I just want a good night

Woo

다 제껴버리고 (go) 놀 생각이야
날 말리지 마 I’m goin’ out
다 잊어버리고 (go) 놀 생각이야
밤 하늘에다 대고 아우

오늘은 놀래!
오늘은 놀래!

Relationships​

Character Name
relation w/ character
Why is it so boring? Whatever I do, I’m not interested
Why is time so slow?
Everything is just so annoying
It’s hard
Each day is the same

I wanna fling everything away (go) and just play
Don’t stop me, I’m goin out
I wanna forget everything (go) and just play
I’m telling the night sky

Gonna play today!

Everyone only nags me
Honestly, what did I do so wrong?
Do this, do that, how do they have so much to say?
Getting tired

It’s hard
Each day is the same

Oh ohoh
I don’t want something amazing
I want a good night

Oh ohoh
Not saying I’m gonna do something amazing
I just want a good night

Woo

Gonna play today!
Gonna play today!

Character Name
relation w/ character
Why is time so slow?
It’s hard
Each day is the same

Gonna play today!

Everyone only nags me
Getting tired

It’s hard
Each day is the same

Oh ohoh
I want a good night

Oh ohoh
I just want a good night

Woo

Gonna play today!
Gonna play today!

Character Name
relation w/ character
Why is time so slow?
It’s hard
Each day is the same

Gonna play today!

Everyone only nags me
Getting tired

It’s hard
Each day is the same

Oh ohoh
I want a good night

Oh ohoh
I just want a good night

Woo

Gonna play today!
Gonna play today!
code by barista

Code:
[div=background-color:#E5C6AA; min-height:350px; max-width:450px; padding:10px; margin:auto;]
[div=font-size:50px; color:#fff; padding:0px;][center][font=Allerta][b]WHATEVER![/b][/font][/center][/div]
[div=background-color:#E5C6AA; height:15px; width:200px; padding:0px; font-size:12px; color:#fff; position:relative; bottom:63px; position:relative; left:130px;][center]Honestly, what did I do so wrong?[/center][/div][div=margin:auto; width:230px;][row][column=span3][div=height:60px;width:60px;background:URL(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9quL9MXUAAk4UN.jpg:large); background-size:100%; border:5px solid white; margin:5px; padding:0px;][/div][/column][column=span5][div=color:#fff; font-size:16px; padding:1px;][font=Times New Roman][b]Character Name[/b][/font][/div][div=background-color:#fff; height:3px; font-size:12px; color:#fff; padding:0px;]
[b]a placeholder name
[center]x x x[/center][/b][/div][/column][/row][/div][div=background-color:#fff; min-height:170px; max-width:200px; padding:10px; margin:auto;][div=position: relative;max-width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 170px;overflow: hidden;background-color:transparent;padding:0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][div=background-color:#fff; height:15px; font-size:16px; width:80px; color:#c9ac92; padding:0px; position:relative; top:4px; position:relative; left:5px;][font=Times New Roman][center]Personality[/center][/font][/div][div=border:1px solid #E5C6AA; height:150px; color:#4d4d4d; font-size:16px; padding:0px;][div=font-size:11px; color:grey; line-height:1em; padding:0px;][div=position: relative;max-width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 140px;overflow: hidden;background-color:transparent;padding:5px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][font=Montserrat]mwo iri jiruhae mwol haedo ttabunhae
jinjja wae ireoke shigani an ganya
meorissogen oroji gwichantan saenggakman deuneun geol
ehyu himdeulda
haruharuga da ttokgata

bam haneureda daego au

oneureun nollae!

maennal nahanteman eomcheong mwora geurae
soljikhi mwol geuri jalmoseul haetgillae
iraerajeoraera hal maldo cham manta ya
jichinda

ehyu himdeulda
haruharuga da ttokgata

bam haneureda daego au

Oh ohoh
daedanan geol wonhaneun geon jeoldaero aniya
I want a good night

Oh ohoh
daedanhan geol hagettan geon jeoldaero aniya
I just want a good night

Woo

bam haneureda daego au

oneureun nollae!
oneureun nollae![/font][/div][/div][/div][/div]
[div=background-color:#fff; height:15px; font-size:16px; width:120px; color:#c9ac92; padding:0px; position:relative; top:4px; position:relative; left:5px;][font=Times New Roman][center]Likes and Dislikes[/center][/font][/div][div=border:1px solid #E5C6AA; height:150px; color:#4d4d4d; font-size:16px; padding:0px;][div=font-size:11px; color:grey; line-height:1.5em; padding:0px;][div=position: relative;max-width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 140px;overflow: hidden;background-color:transparent;padding:5px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][font=Montserrat][center]Likes
▷ list
▷ list
▷ list
▷ list
▷ list

Dislikes
▷ list
▷ list
▷ list
▷ list
▷ list[/center][/font][/div][/div][/div][/div]
[div=background-color:#fff; height:15px; font-size:16px; width:80px; color:#c9ac92; padding:0px; position:relative; top:4px; position:relative; left:5px;][font=Times New Roman][center]Biography[/center][/font][/div][div=border:1px solid #E5C6AA; height:150px; color:#4d4d4d; font-size:16px; padding:0px;][div=font-size:11px; color:grey; line-height:1em; padding:0px;][div=position: relative;max-width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 140px;overflow: hidden;background-color:transparent;padding:5px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][font=Montserrat]뭐 이리 지루해 뭘 해도 따분해
진짜 왜 이렇게 시간이 안 가냐
머릿속엔 오로지 귀찮단 생각만 드는 걸
에휴 힘들다
하루하루가 다 똑같아

다 제껴버리고 (go) 놀 생각이야
날 말리지 마 I’m goin’ out
다 잊어버리고 (go) 놀 생각이야
밤 하늘에다 대고 아우

오늘은 놀래!

맨날 나한테만 엄청 뭐라 그래
솔직히 뭘 그리 잘못을 했길래
이래라저래라 할 말도 참 많다 야
지친다

에휴 힘들다
하루하루가 다 똑같아

다 제껴버리고 (go) 놀 생각이야
날 말리지 마 I’m goin’ out
다 잊어버리고 (go) 놀 생각이야
밤 하늘에다 대고 아우

Oh ohoh
대단한 걸 원하는 건 절대로 아니야
I want a good night

Oh ohoh
대단한 걸 하겠단 건 절대로 아니야
I just want a good night

Woo

다 제껴버리고 (go) 놀 생각이야
날 말리지 마 I’m goin’ out
다 잊어버리고 (go) 놀 생각이야
밤 하늘에다 대고 아우

오늘은 놀래!
오늘은 놀래![/font][/div][/div][/div][/div]
[div=background-color:#fff; height:15px; font-size:16px; width:90px; color:#c9ac92; padding:0px; position:relative; top:4px; position:relative; left:5px;][font=Times New Roman][center]Relationships[/center][/font][/div][div=border:1px solid #E5C6AA; height:150px; color:#4d4d4d; font-size:16px; padding:0px;][div=font-size:11px; color:grey; line-height:1em; padding:0px;][div=position: relative;max-width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 140px;overflow: hidden;background-color:transparent;padding:5px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][div=background:transparent; height:5px; margin:0px; padding:0px;][div=height:40px;width:40px;background:URL(https://78.media.tumblr.com/6c341bf9b51e4838f194fccee9739f55/tumblr_owv20yn7iq1vzw40go1_400.png); background-size:100%; border:5px solid #fff; margin:5px; padding:0px; position:relative; left:10px; position:relative; bottom:10px;][/div][/div][div=background-color:#E5C6AA; font-size:11px; height:5px; margin:5px; padding:0px;][div=font-size:16px;][right][font=Times New Roman]
Character Name[/font][/right][/div][right][font=Montserrat]relation w/ character[/font][/right][font=Montserrat][div=overflow:auto; height:50px; padding:0px;]Why is it so boring? Whatever I do, I’m not interested
Why is time so slow?
It’s hard
Each day is the same

Gonna play today!

Everyone only nags me
Getting tired

It’s hard
Each day is the same

Oh ohoh
I want a good night

Oh ohoh
I just want a good night

Woo

Gonna play today!
Gonna play today![/div][/font][div=overflow:auto; height:50px; padding:0px;][/div][/div]

[div=background:transparent; height:5px; margin:0px; padding:0px;][div=height:40px;width:40px;background:URL(https://78.media.tumblr.com/19a9e3852cf9350246458a4e72b42ada/tumblr_oyaad5Ethg1slv16xo1_500.jpg); background-size:100%; border:5px solid #fff; margin:5px; padding:0px; position:relative; left:10px; position:relative; bottom:10px;][/div][/div][div=background-color:#E5C6AA; font-size:11px; height:5px; margin:5px; padding:0px;][div=font-size:16px;][right][font=Times New Roman]
Character Name[/font][/right][/div][right][font=Montserrat]relation w/ character[/font][/right][font=Montserrat][div=overflow:auto; height:50px; padding:0px;]Why is it so boring? Whatever I do, I’m not interested
Why is time so slow?
It’s hard
Each day is the same

Gonna play today!

Everyone only nags me
Getting tired

It’s hard
Each day is the same

Oh ohoh
I want a good night

Oh ohoh
I just want a good night

Woo

Gonna play today!
Gonna play today![/div][/font][div=overflow:auto; height:50px; padding:0px;][/div][/div]

[div=background:transparent; height:5px; margin:0px; padding:0px;][div=height:40px;width:40px;background:URL(https://78.media.tumblr.com/4b1e436d6f2d361b11bb50b8dcd00080/tumblr_oy6q8eHcxG1w16czno6_400.png); background-size:100%; border:5px solid #fff; margin:5px; padding:0px; position:relative; left:10px; position:relative; bottom:10px;][/div][/div][div=background-color:#E5C6AA; font-size:11px; height:5px; margin:5px; padding:0px;][div=font-size:16px;][right][font=Times New Roman]
Why is time so slow?
It’s hard
Each day is the same

Gonna play today!

Everyone only nags me
Getting tired

It’s hard
Each day is the same

Oh ohoh
I want a good night

Oh ohoh
I just want a good night

Woo

Gonna play today!
Gonna play today![/div][/font][div=overflow:auto; height:50px; padding:0px;][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][div=font-size:10px; color:#fff; text-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:0px;][font=Montserrat]code by barista[/font][/div][/div]

Last edited:
I really wanted to use the one Youngjae requested, so could I use that one? Or did he/she say others couldnt use it?

COMMENTARY
Accessability: not free for use
Compatibility: mobile friendly (at the moment)
Type: cs post??​

I want to post this before I mess it up and ruin the look. It's not that great and there's no watermark so not free for use

deanfluenza
dean.trbl
DΞΔN

Character Name
@an.overused.placeholder
Age » Gender » Sexuality » Occupation » Ethnicity » Eye color » Hair color » Height » Weight » Other Appearance

im sorry i love your codes too much

☑ Any references? - nope
☑Any pictures? Specific sizes for pictures? no, not really.
☑ Colors? Color Scheme? include; bambi tan ?? white and a little bit of gray?
☑ Slides? Columns? Scroll boxes? scroll boxes and columns please!
☑ Anything else? do whatever you want!

im sorry i love your codes too much

☑ Any references? - nope
☑Any pictures? Specific sizes for pictures? no, not really.
☑ Colors? Color Scheme? include; bambi tan ?? white and a little bit of gray?
☑ Slides? Columns? Scroll boxes? scroll boxes and columns please!
☑ Anything else? do whatever you want!
I'll start working on it soon
I'll need a week to finish but I'm sure I'll be done before then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back