• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ʙɴʜᴀ/ᴍʜᴀ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ; ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ x ᴏᴄ + ᴅᴏᴜʙʟɪɴɢ ♡

Hello everyone! It's your friendly neighborhood Stranger here, back with another search thread! This is going to be a simple, straightforward search as I'm not in the mood to frill it up. Perhaps I'll come back later and make it pretty, but now is not that time.

As stated in the title, what I'm looking for is basic enough: a bnha roleplay, specifically one that involves doubling ocxcanon on both sides. Now, I actually enjoy doubling, so please don't message me unless you feel the same way. Let's fangirl over each other's ocs as well! It'll be fun!

A few simple rules:

☆ 18+ roleplayers only. In the same vein, I'd much prefer the characters be aged up as well.

☆ Interested in mxf for my side of the pairing, but open to m// and f// for your half!

☆ Please give me a few literate paragraphs to go off of.

☆ Plotting preferred over discord, I'm open minded about where the actual roleplay will take place though.

☆ Put some thought into your oc! I'm by no means the most creative & I love tropes and cliches; the only thing I actively dislike is overpowered ocs.

☆ Following canon or au's, both are fine with me!

♡ And without further ado, the characters: I'd love for my oc to play against either Shinsou, Monoma, Dabi or Shigaraki. I can play any character for your oc in return.

I'll leave this post on a final wordbank of things I like that could possibly work into our plot, if you feel the same:

Age gaps | Opposites attract | Drama | Power struggles | Dominance | Cute shit mixed with the drama | Hurt/comfort | Obsession | Ruined innocence | Unexpected soulmates | Lust | Forbidden love | Yanderes | Tsunderes | Abo universe |

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back