• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴍᴇ - ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Blxrt

social reject
tumblr_neumvnoRPS1rkcjj5o1_500.gif

Hi! I'm here searching for someone interested in doing an RP set with a war theme - think drafts, guns, adventure, aliens, invasion. The idea was inspired by the movie "The Fifth Wave", but tweaked to fit my own ideas. Before getting into it all, however, here's a bit about me:
-I go by Chance or Chey; I'm 15 years old, and I identify as gender fluid. My pronouns are she/her or he/him - I honestly don't mind either, although I do tend to identify as male more often than not.
-I have almost 6 years of roleplay experience under my belt, with nearly every genre. I'm a literate roleplayer, and my typical post length can range anywhere from 1-3 paragraphs, 4-5 if I'm feeling especially inspired. However, I'm not picky about reply lengths - just please give me something to work with, and NO ONE-LINERS. Please.
-I can play MxM or MxF, I'm also open to LGBTQ+ characters. Diversity is amazing C:
-I'm not a grammar Nazi, but PLEASE don't use "text-talk", and at least use proper punctuation. (Also, please know the difference between there, they're, and their. T h a n k s .)
-I can usually post 3 or more times a day, and since summer is fast approaching, I'll have more time on my hands to respond.
-I don't have a preference when it comes to the age of my roleplay partners, just please be mature and treat me with respect; I'll do the same for you.
-I live in the U.S, in the CT timezone. I'm available pretty much all day, and I'll usually call it a night around 11pm.
-I'm open to RP on Discord, but will primarily respond on here.
-Feel free to talk to me OOC! I love OOC chatter and I'm a loner who has no friends please be my friend I'm always open to meeting new people C:

Alright! Sorry for all the blah-blah rules; onto the roleplay ideas now!
(The number of * next to something indicates my craving for that, while italics indicate the role I'd like to play - of course, I'm open to tweaking it C:)
OC Pairings:
****Addict x Non-Addict
**Soldier x Soldier
***Hostage x Captor
**Student x Student
*****Alien x Human
***Celebrity x Bodyguard

Plot Ideas:
PM me for info, sorry to not put it here but I want to keep the reading short, ehehe.
*********************Your ideas! I'm always open to the ideas of others and I love world-building with others.

Thanks for reading this all, heh. Feel free to shoot me a PM or reply below if interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back