• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ʀᴇᴍɪɴɪsᴄᴇɴᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍs || ᴏᴘᴇɴ ||

neon reverie

ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ ᴅɪsᴄɪᴘʟᴇ
Roleplay Type(s)
NOTE: the letters will only appear if you have light mode on, i'm so sorry lmao
[class=background] width:900px; height:60vh; background:url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/090536259e6700316cb325c51e50358f/tumblr_pxlrbfXSgD1rp7sppo1_540.gifv') no-repeat; background-size:100%; overflow:hidden; display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; margin:auto;center; [/class] [class=loadpage] width:900px; height:60vh; background:black; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; align-self:flex-start; [/class] [class=greeting] width:350px; height:50px; margin:auto; margin-top:20vh; font-family:Gothic A1, regular; font-size:3em; color:#FF5CB3; text-align:center; [/class] [class=enter] width:75px; font-family:Unica One, display; font-size;0.5em; color:white; text-align:center; border:1px solid #99f3ff; padding:.3em; cursor:pointer; margin:auto; margin-top:10px; transition:all .3s ease-in; animation:{post_id}flash 3s linear infinite; [/class] [class name=enter state=hover] letter-spacing:0.1em; [/class] [animation=flash] [keyframe=0]opacity:0.2;[/keyframe] [keyframe=25]opacity:0.6;[/keyframe] [keyframe=50]opacity:0.3;[/keyframe] [keyframe=75]opacity:0.7;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]opacity:0.2;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=slider] width:270px; height:100%; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 87% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%); background:white; opacity:0.6; padding:1em; align-self:flex-start; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:space-evenly; animation-name:{post_id}slideright; animation-duration:1.2s; animation-timing-function:ease-out; animation-delay:0s; animation-direction:normal; [/class] [animation=slideright] [keyframe=0]transform:translateX(-100%);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform:translateX(0);[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=centerimage] clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 94% 100%, 16% 100%, 0 0%); width:230px; height:100%; background-size:100%; background-position:center; background:url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/5bc011c9aa9b935920afcf1b24a3da38/tumblr_plr628lAIX1tootx8o1_1280.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; opacity:0.5; [/class] [class=contentwrap] width:369px; height:101%; background:white; clip-path: polygon(6% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 3% 100%); opacity:0.9; [/class] [class=slidein] animation:{post_id}slideleft 1.2s ease-in-out 1; [/class] [animation=slideleft] [keyframe=0]transform:translateX(100%);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform:translateX(0);[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=Tabs] width:210px; padding:0.5em; border:1px solid #bbb; font-family:Unica One; font-size:1em; text-align:center; color:#222; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #99f3ff; letter-spacing:.6em; transition:all 0.3s linear; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class name=Tabs state=hover] letter-spacing:0.8em; [/class] [class=scrollbox] width:338px; height:90%; overflow-y:scroll; padding:.8em; margin-left:15px; [/class] [class=text] font-family:Karla, regular; font-size:0.8em; color:black; display:inline-block; margin-left: 5px; [/class] [class=title] display:inline-block; font-family:Unica One, display; font-size:0.8em; color:black; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #99f3ff; [/class] [script class=enter on=click] fadeOut 800 loadpage show slider addClass slidein contentwrap show contentwrap show centerimage [/script] [script class=tab01 on=click] fadeIn 500 page01 hide page02 hide page03 hide page04 [/script] [script class=none] hide contentwrap hide slider hide centerimage [/script] [script class=tab02 on=click] fadeIn 500 page02 hide page01 hide page03 hide page04 [/script] [script class=tab03 on=click] fadeIn 500 page03 hide page01 hide page02 hide page04 [/script] [script class=tab04 on=click] fadeIn 500 page04 hide page01 hide page02 hide page03 [/script]
[div class=background][div class=slider][div class="Tabs tab01"]about me[/div][div class="Tabs tab02"]guidelines[/div][div class="Tabs tab03"]plots & prompts[/div][div class="Tabs tab04"]misc[/div][/div][div class=centerimage][/div][div class=contentwrap][div class="scrollbox page01"][div class=title]About me[/div]
[div class=title]You may call me[/div][div class=text] Neon or Revie. I'm a twenty-one years old student who loves immersing herself in different stories. Due to my age, I feel uncomfortable roleplaying with people under seventeen years old. Therefore, if you are under sixteen, I'm afraid you won't be able to roleplay with me. I can assure you that this isn't a matter about writing skills, but solely a personal preference. [/div]
[div class=title]My activity[/div][div class=text]fluctuates, depending on work, but I try to be online every day. Although, I have to note that I'm doing an internship at the moment, so my activity will probably be more irregular now. If something comes up that hinders my activity, I will be sure to notify you. But please, don't pester me for a reply after only a day or so!! I think it's fair to give me a week to respond and I'll do the same with you. [/div]
[div class=title]I absolutely love[/div][div class=text]headcanoning with my roleplay partner and discussing the plot! This makes the roleplay all the more enjoyable to me and it keeps the story fun and dynamic as well! Also, brownie points to those who like to become friends outside the roleplay too![/div]
[div class=title]PMs or Thread?[/div][div class=text]I don't mind either one, so the choice is yours![/div]
[div class=title]Honestly...[/div][div class=text] I'm a slut for themes such as Angst, Tension, Slow-burn Romance, Fluff and Action. So, if you like to incorporate these things as well, we will get along swimmingly! [/div]
[div class=title]When it comes to pairings[/div][div class=text] I mostly roleplay female x male. I prefer to have the female role for the main characters, but have no problem with roleplaying any gender for side characters. I also can be persuaded in doubling up or playing FxF.[/div]
[/div][div class="scrollbox page02"]
[div class=text][div class=title]Descriptive[/div]
↳ My replies range from 200 to 1000+ words (if I'm really inspired ) and I'd like for my roleplay partner to be able to meet me in somewhere in this range. That means, absolutely NO one liners. Please give me some solid material to work with!! That being said, I still stand by the golden rule of Quality over Quantity. So don't be afraid to drop down some lines to preserve the quality whenever you need to. I will probably do the same as well.

[div class=title]Good Grammar & Spelling[/div]
↳ I feel like this is a given guideline, but it doesn't harm to mention it nonetheless; please be somewhat literate in terms of grammar and spelling. I really don't mind the occasional mistake as long as your writing remains coherent, but please try to do your best to minimize them.

[div class=title]Long Term[/div]
↳ I strife to have long-term roleplays, not one that stalls after two replies. It's totally okay if life catches up to you and you are unable to reply for some time, but please tell me when that happens! I'm a patient person and don't mind waiting !!

[div class=title]Communication[/div]
↳ In that same regard, I wish to keep the communication flowing during the roleplay. Suggest your own ideas, propose silly headcanons, give me notes if you wish for me to alter something about the roleplay etc etc.. I just don't want to feel like the only one orchestrating everything; teamwork makes dreamwork!

[div class=title]Balanced Characters[/div]
↳ As for characters. I put good faith in you to use characters with flaws and not Mary Sues or Gary stues. Have them be balanced and not overpowered.

[div class=title]No God-Modding[/div]
↳ I don't tolerate god-modding either ( most of the time). I understand you might wish to progress the story, but there are plenty of other ways to accomplish that without dictating what MY character does or says. I will allow it on the rare occasion when it's absolutely inevitable, but only if permission is requested in advance.
[/div][/div][div class="scrollbox page03"]

[div class=title]REALISTIC/MODERN PLOTS[/div]
[div class=title]HALFWAY[/div][div class=text] After being wrongly imprisoned for 2 years, Muse A gets out on parole. Adjusting to life on the outside is difficult with a conviction on their record, especially since no one knows the truth– which is that Muse A was innocent and had to take the fall for someone who was threatening their family. As a term of their parole, Muse A must live in a halfway house and maintain employment for 6 months without committing any criminal offences or they risk an immediate return to prison. Muse A just wants life to return to something resembling normal, so they take the first job opportunity that will have them. Muse B is a customer who frequents Muse A’s place of work. Although Muse A tries to keep to themselves in order to avoid any potential trouble, Muse B manages to crack Muse A’s hardened exterior. Over time, Muse B becomes someone whom Muse A looks forward to seeing and spending time with. As a tentative relationship grows, Muse A starts to feel like they can put their unjust past behind them. That is– until Muse B invites Muse A to meet their sibling, Muse C, who Muse A recognizes as the person they went to prison because of. Now Muse A must decide whether their budding relationship with Muse B is more important to them than seeking revenge on Muse C and jeopardizing their freedom. [/div]
[div class=title]JUST BE FRIENDS [/div][div class=text] the question that everyone has regarding a break up, is can exes really just be friends after a break up? muse a and muse b had dated for years, knowing every little detail and every habit they had about one another. muse a was this driven and perfectionist of a person, but they always knew how to have a good time — whereas with muse b was always getting in some type of trouble. despite the odd pair, their relationship never went through the ups and downs, they barely ever argued and overall, the two always mentioned how well their relationship has always been — it wasn’t until muse a began to feel like muse b was going into a horrible route in their life with almost getting arrested, talking to people disrespectfully, getting drunk every other day. they were turning into someone muse a didn’t really know anymore and it didn’t make muse a feel any better or safer being with muse b, which ultimately led the two to break up. however, due to their long status of their relationship, muse b has been reaching out, asking and hoping for muse a to at least give them a chance at friendship, but — muse a is now that person asking, can the two really just be friends? [/div]
[div class=title]EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED [/div][div class=text] Muse A’s parents did the worst act one could do out of love: they hired muse B to become muse A’s best friend. And A, although shy ( or having another social limitation of sorts ), really falls for someone who seems to understand them so well. They trust B. They laugh with B. They share their unpopular opinions about milk before cereal all the way to how summer is the worst of the four seasons and when they’re finally alone in A’s room… they get their hands on making some paper planes or who draws the other better but wait- hold on- what are these weekly payments from my parents for ?? This sort of betrayal just breaks muse A and makes them break with both muse B as well as his parents. Now A’s on their own and feeling oh so alone until… Muse B comes knocking on their door again. A’s got no money nor no trust left so why does B seem so desperate to get their friendship back? [/div]
[div class=title]ROLLERCOASTER [/div][div class=text]muse a and muse b dated on and off throughout their high school years and it was an emotional rollercoaster. years of trust issues, fights, and heartbreak. finally muse a ended things for what they thought was forever before they both went off to college after hearing through the grapevine that muse b had cheated. muse a didn’t even question it and just ended things, muse a going off to college and muse b staying at the college closer to their hometown that a lot of people from their high school end up going to. running away from the rollercoaster of a relationship and the truth behind whether of not muse b even did cheat. a year later and muse a ends up transferring back home for whatever reason having to face their ex, possibly see them with someone else, have classes with them.. [/div]
[div class=title]BEHIND THE SCENES [/div][div class=text] Muse A and Muse B are successful actor/actresses and costars in a romance drama. The movie is an instant success and the actresses are praised for their performance and on screen chemistry. The trouble is, unknown to most, the chemistry between them is actually a little more honesty than acting. Muse B is young, single, and oblivious to Muse A’s growing feelings. While Muse A has been happily married for several years and so conflicted and confused by this new and strong attraction. Playing lovers on set was an easy outlet for building emotions but now that they are traveling and promoting post premier it’s getting harder for Muse A to ignore. [/div]
[div class=title]WELCOME TO NEW YORK[/div][div class=text]The only thing [muse a] and [muse b] have in common is the lifelong dream of moving from their hometowns to New York City. Other than that, they’re completely different. Until they both by chance realised that they barely had any money to survive in the City of Dreams but were too passionate about going to give up their fantasy, they didn’t even know the other existed. It was only when [muse a] wrote a ‘ROOMMATE NEEDED’ forum and [muse b] replied that they started talking. Now they’re living in the big city, in an apartment way below standard with nothing but change in their pockets and big but dying dreams that drove them to NYC in the first place. Oh and there is just one more thing, they hate each other. [/div]
[div class=title]VALIANT HEARTS [/div][div class=text]Muse A is a military man. They had long since laid to rest ideas of marriage or companionship. After all, how could they be in service to their country & in service to a wife and children? After a victorious battle, Muse A discovers one of his soldiers lay dying. This soldier saved his life and Muse A owed them tremendous debt. On their dying breath, the soldier asks Muse A to protect their sister. Enter Muse B. She is on the verge of losing her estate to a relative and without a penny to her name due to her stingy late-father. Not to mention all her employees (and friends) would be homeless too. Seeing a chance to repay his debt, Muse A gallantly makes her an offer she can’t refuse: marry him… if only to save her home. Does Muse B agree? What happens when a thunderstorm delays Muse A’s return home? [/div]
[div class=title]ATONEMENT [/div][div class=text]Muse A is a young soldier, and has been brought up in a society where war is a given, yet people have lost sight of what they’re fighting for. They’ve grown up surrounded by it, and once they’re old enough to fight, they fight. They’re trained and given guns to fight the battles of their ancestors, and they go in blindly, expected to follow orders and become yet another zombie in the hoard fighting for what might not even be a better future. Muse B is the single parent of a soldier for the opposition. They’re adamantly anti-war, but allowed their child to enlist and fight for what they believed to be right. A few months into the war, Muse B’s child is killed in combat. Almost a year later, Muse A shows up on Muse B’s doorstep. Muse A admits to having killed Muse B’s child on the battlefield, but also confesses that the action served as a wake up call, and since then, Muse A has learned to think for themselves and quit the service. All they need to try and continue to move on is the forgiveness of Muse B.[/div]
[div class=title]MADAME ANTOINE[/div][div class=text] Muse A is a fortuneteller known as “Madame Antoine” due to her supposed spiritually connection to Marie Antoinette. While in reality, she uses her intelligence and keen sense to read her clientele. When Muse B, an expert psychologist, opens his clinic upstairs, they clash instantly. Partially out of petty revenge, he chooses to enlist her in his psychological experiment to prove that love does not exist. As part of the experiment, he and two other men will woo Muse A and break up with her in the end. But what will happen as he begins to fall in love for real? And will she ever be able to believe in him again when the truth of this experiment is revealed? [/div]
[div class=title]NEVER FORGET YOU [/div][div class=text] muse a and muse b were once in a happy relationship, but muse a’s parents didn’t approve of the match, nor did most of their friends. despite loving muse b with all their heart, muse a eventually gave into pressure and broke it off. soon after, muse b left town, and muse a thought they’d never see them again. years later, though, muse b returns to town, intent on winning muse a back, and muse a is forced to confront the fact that they never got over muse b, and still loves them. but their family and friends still don’t want them with someone like muse b, and has made it clear that if they get back with muse b, they will never be considered family again. muse a loves their family, but isn’t sure they’re willing to lose muse b again just to keep them happy. [/div]

[div class=title]SUPERNATURAL/FANTASY PLOTS[/div]
[div class=title]OF HEAVEN & HELL [/div][div class=text] Character A is an angel whose mission on Earth is to weed out low level imps and demons that try to stir up misfortune for humanity. Character B is a devil who enjoys toying with and seducing the weaker willed into temptation. Both disguise themselves as humans. And on a particularly gloomy Wednesday, they find themselves stuck on an elevator together, completely and utterly oblivious to the nature of the company they keep. [/div]
[div class=title]SINFUL VIRTUES [/div][div class=text]
Muse A is an angel. Literally. Their job is to watch over and judge the people of Earth so when their life comes to an end they can relay their findings to [respective holy entity of choosing] for final judgement. No interaction, just watching. One day, they are tasked to watch over Muse B, who’s spirit and personality shines like a beacon to Muse A so that they eventually fall in love with them. On the day of their supposed death by accident, Muse A breaks the cardinal law of the angels and saves Muses B’s life, dooming themself to Earth as angels that break the laws of [respective holy entity of choosing] loose their wings and cannot return to [respective holy high ground of choosing]. Stuck in the human realm, Muse A must learn how to be and act human with Muse B’s help, who feels indebted to them for saving their life.
Option: Muse A is now a fugitive of [respective holy high ground of choosing] and must evade capture/destruction of both themself and Muse B from other angels looking to dispense judgement on them. [/div]
[div class=title]IMMORTALS [/div][div class=text] Musa A and Muse B are both gods that have been broken up for centuries and since then, they’ve both just been having fun on Earth in their own ways (Muse A wreaking havoc and fucking everyone that crosses their path and Muse B forming meaningful relationships (mostly platonic) and always undertaking projects aimed at making the world a better place). Muse A notices Muse B starting to get a little too close to one human in particular. So close, in fact, that Muse B is looking for a way to extend the human’s life, even though it goes against the most basic rules established by the gods at the beginning of time. Muse A becomes super jealous and starts to try to get closer to Muse B by taking an interest in their latest save-the-world project. Muse B is super skeptical about whether Muse A has actually changed their ways, and for good reason. Distrust, seduction, and earth-shattering consequences ensue. [/div]
[div class=title] WICKED GAME [/div][div class=text]
muse a messed around with a ouija board with some friends one night. they were all pretty drunk, and forgot to end the game correctly. everything seemed fine, until muse b showed up at muse a’s apartment door one night.
muse b claims to be muse a’s new roommate, and even has a letter from the landlord to prove it. muse a doesn’t really question them much, and lets them in, bags and all, to live in their apartment. it isn’t long before muse b’s weird side starts to show; they never seem to sleep, they don’t talk to anyone outside of muse a, and muse a’s friends group, they stay up late at night, surrounded by candles, and just seem… off. muse a just figures their roommate is a satanist, or a modern witch… until muse b reveals to muse a that when you are foolish with a ouija board, you get a personal demon.[/div]
[div class=title]INTO THE ABYSS[/div][div class=text] Muse A is struck by an accident and killed. However, they don't die. Instead, they are gifted a strange orb called the abyss and with it, is able to revive those from the dead. Once someone is brought back from the dead, he/she assumes a new face; one that reflects the soul.However, there is a limited amount of times this orb can be used, the consequences still unclear about what should follow after the last chance. Nevertheless, when Muse A's childhood friend Muse B gets murdered, they don't hesitate to use the orb. After the revival, the two set on a mystery to find out who killed Muse B, while stumbling on other strange cases. Can they solve the murder to bring justice? What if the orb falls into the wrong hands?[/div]
[div class=title]NEW FUTURES[/div][div class=text] Muse A, a former reporter and Muse B, a hard-working prosecutor end up running into each other when they find that they are new neighbours. The former reporter was born with the ability to visualize things that are to come, whether good or bad, and triesto fix each vision before it can turn bad. After a past happening, the prosecutor wakes up after having the same visions as well. After visioning about each other, they both team up to figure out what is going on and how to keep each vision from occurring in the negative ways that are shown. But the question remains; can one really change the future? [/div]
[div class=title]REDEMPTION[/div][div class=text] Muse A has a troubled past that follows them around for literal centuries. After committing a great sin in life, they were punished to immortality and given the responsibility to guide the souls of passed into the afterlife. Only if they either repent for their sin, guide enough mortal to the afterlife or find someone who has committed a worse sin to take their place, then the curse is lifted. The trick is, Muse A does not know what their sin is, and after centuries of living under the curse, Muse A has lost all hope. That is until they have a fateful encounter with Muse B, a mortal who happens to have the ability to see ghosts. Together, they help a ghost move to the afterlife and afterwards, Muse A offers Muse B a job at their hotel, the modern purgatory where ghosts stay until they can go into the afterlife. Muse B accepts and soon enough, the two start to work together. But not everything is what it seems and slowly, Muse B starts having dreams about Muse A's past life.. Could Muse B the key to Muse A's redemption? Or has fate another idea? [/div]
[div class=title]//.OUR ODYSSEY [/div][div class=text]
Muse A is a girl cursed with the ability to see ghosts and spirits. Her seemingly irrational behavior has isolated her from her family and peers, and her only protection is her grandmother and a small yellow umbrella with protection spells written by a Buddhist monk. One day, Muse A is chased by a demon and ends up in a house. This is where she meets Muse B, a god who was exiled from heaven for his corruption and imprisoned there. Muse B makes her a deal: if she puts out the five candles on the table and frees him, he promises to protect her from all dangers in her life every time she calls his name. But after she agrees and releases him, Muse B steals the memory of his name out of her head and makes a run for it . Fast forward to present day, Muse A has grown up and owns a real estate company that specializes in buying haunted houses, exorcising the spirits, and then flipping it for large profits. Muse B, in the meanwhile, has been looking to reinstate his status as an immortal and has been doing various good deeds to earn brownie points with Heaven. On one day, he finds out from a possessed doll that a Chosen has been born, and anyone who eats Chosen's flesh can gain immortality. He decides to figure out who it is and eat them, but it turns out; it's none other than Muse A. This means Muse B cannot eat her without violating the promise made to her as a child that he would protect her. Now, Muse B has to find a way to convince Muse A to die for him.. If only it were that easy. [/div]
[div class=title]FUTURISTIC/DYSTOPIAN PLOTS[/div]
[div class=title]//.CONNECTION.ESTABLISHED.// [/div][div class=text]
Character A is a programmer. Character B is an AI designed by Character A as a class project. After the project is over, Character A keeps working on the program. Eventually Character A begins to realize that the AI, Character B, seems to have some sort of personality. Upon further investigation, Character A discovers that the AI has become advanced enough to gather data on its own, which greatly exceeds all expectations. Due to the nature of Character A’s studies, they’ve always been lonely, so they begin to jokingly interact with the AI they’ve created. Over time, Character A becomes extremely attached to Character B, who, for all intents and purposes, feels more like a long-distance friend than a program. Character A then realizes with some amount of horror that they’re beginning to develop feelings for Character B.[/div]
[div class=title] PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS [/div][div class=text]
The year is 2056. It is a time of innovation and technological advancement. It is also a time of chaos and conspiracy. Perfection is the new status-quo in society and with the innovation of human augments, almost everyone is wearing chips, implants or even technologically fabricated limps with special functions. Those who don't are seen as inferior and overly flawed. However, every technology has its dangers, and this is no exception. In the last few months, there have been strange occurrences. Cases of augmented humans who exhibit abrupt changes in behaviour emerged. People who had a clean record and upstanding citizen reputation suddenly resulted to murder, only to experience amnesia about their actions after. Cases of sudden attempts of self-destruction, disappearances etc. No one knows where this comes from or who is causing these corruptions. All they know is that it must be stopped. That's why the government enlisted two special agents to work on this case. Meet muse A, one of the best agents in the country. After an accident, Muse A's body had to be largely reconstructed, and now, they are one of the few whose body is more than 70% composed of technological implants, limps and other augments. Muse A is joined by Muse B, a human who despite all odds, got a job as a special agent. Muse B does not have any augmentations and is only put on this because they don't have the risk of getting corrupted as well. Together, they must work through their differences to solve this case... but can they? [/div]
[div class=title]TEMPUS[/div][div class=text]
The butterfly effect :
The scientific theory that a single occurrence, no matter how small, can change the course of the universe forever.

Some believe that it remains only but a theory, while others firmly stand by the science behind it and think it to be true.

In this world, it has proven to be more than just a theory. The outcome: the long, dreaded end of the world.

There remains a small hope though and with that, two people enter the scene: Muse A and Muse B. Both children from prospective families that have dabbled into the world of magic and time travel, both chosen by the universe to prevent the pending doom from happening in the near future.

So, without much choice, the two people embark on their mission back into the past, to uncover and undo the small actions that have led to the ending of the world.

But time never fleets and is always changing, for better or for worse.

Will the two people succeed in saving their world, or will their choices made in the past result into another catastrophic ending in the future? [/div]
[div class=title]MAFIA AU[/div]
[div class=title]BITTERSWEET DECEPTION [/div][div class=text]Muse A is a daughter of a well-known mob boss but as she grew up, she didn’t want to be a part of it. After graduating high school she ran from home, changed her last name and lives a normal life, working as a waitress and enjoying every day that comes. The rival family is becoming stronger and war is at its peak; Muse B, oldest son of the rival mob is set out to find her, knowing that if they had her, it would turn the battle in their favor. It takes him some time, but eventually, Muse B locates Muse A, and he stays in the little town, not letting her know who he really is - he has to watch over her, gain her trust so that when the time comes, he brings her back to his family. And as the two get to know each other, Muse B starts to fall for her, hard, and Muse A is having a huge crush on him. Muse B tries to fight it, knowing what’s his mission but she’s so pure and full of life and he gives in. They become a thing and Muse A finally believes she’s happy. That is until one day Muse B gets a call to bring her in as things are getting quite hectic, so he takes her for a ‘road trip’ where they end up at his household, and she ends up being a captive. Realizing what is going on and that she was his mission, Muse A is hurt, broken and disappointed; Muse B tries to explain himself, but she won’t listen. What will happen next? [/div]
[div class=title]SOULMATE AU[/div]
[div class=title]BEYOND TWO SOULS [/div][div class=text]In a world in which people are born with soul-mates, distinguished by identical marks on their forearms, Muse A was born with no such mark and therefore destined to be alone. Ashamed of bringing an outcast into the world, Muse A’s parents abandoned them when they were just a few weeks old. A compassionate couple brought Muse A into their home and nurtured the unfortunate child as if Muse A was their own flesh and blood (though there was no official adoption). Muse B was the only child born to the couple before they took Muse A in. Muse A and Muse B were instantly inseparable, even as infants one would cry if the other wasn’t beside them. As a child, Muse B happily shared all they possessed with Muse A and was always there to comfort Muse A whenever they were sad about not having a destined love. They lived like siblings, but even more like best friends, in the same home until Muse A turned 18. Though Muse A grew to love their foster family, they felt that it was time to move on and see the world, even if there was no one waiting out there for them. Though Muse B has met their soul-mate by this time, they are adamant about taking this journey with Muse A, who they haven’t been without for so much as one day of their young life. They set off to explore the world with Muse B’s parents’ blessing with the condition that Muse B will return home in 3 weeks time to marry their rightful soul-mate, whether or not Muse A returns home with them. [/div]
[div class=title]HISTORICAL PLOTS[/div]
[div class=title]DESIRE & DECORUM [/div][div class=text] Muse A is the lord/lady of a noble house. Of good name and family, but unfortunately lacking money. Mismanagement of funds has left the esteemed family land rich bankrupt aristocracy with not much more than their title to keep a roof over their head. All seems lost until the arrival of Muse B, the son and heir of his nouveau riche family that’s made their fortune in the new novelty, in their circle. Determined to not die penniless or subjected to inbreeding with their cousins Muse A makes it their mission to have Muse B take a fancy to them and marry, by any means necessary. Even if it means pretending to be in love. [/div]

[/div][div class="scrollbox page04"][div class=title]Active roleplays[/div][div class=text]

[/div]
[div class=title] Roleplays on hold[/div][div class=text] TBA[/div]
[div class=title]Finished Roleplays[/div][div class=text] TBA[/div]
[div class=text]Side Note[/div][div class=text] Thank you for reading my thread!! If you wish to roleplay with me, go ahead and send me a PM or comment on this thread. Hope to hear from you soon ♡♡ [/div][/div][/div][div class=loadpage][div class=greeting]おはいよう[/div][div class=enter]click me[/div][/div][/div]
code by RI.a

About me
[div class=title]You may call me[/div][div class=text] Neon or Revie. I'm a twenty years old student who loves immersing herself in different stories. Due to my age, I feel uncomfortable roleplaying with people under seventeen years old. Therefore, if you are under sixteen, I'm afraid you won't be able to roleplay with me. I can assure you that this isn't a matter about writing skills, but solely a personal preference. [/div]
[div class=title]My activity[/div][div class=text]fluctuates, depending on college, but I try to be online every day. Although, I have to note that I'm doing a study abroad at the moment, so my activity will probably be more irregular now. If something comes up that hinders my activity, I will be sure to notify you. But please, don't pester me for a reply after only a day or so!! I think it's fair to give me a week to respond and I'll do the same with you. [/div]
[div class=title]I absolutely love[/div][div class=text]headcanoning with my roleplay partner and discussing the plot! This makes the roleplay all the more enjoyable to me and it keeps the story fun and dynamic as well! Also, brownie points to those who like to become friends outside the roleplay too![/div]
[div class=title]PMs or Thread?[/div][div class=text]I don't mind either one, so the choice is yours![/div]
[div class=title]Honestly...[/div][div class=text] I'm a slut for themes such as Angst, Tension, Slow-burn Romance, Fluff and Action. So, if you like to incorporate these things as well, we will get along swimmingly! [/div]
[div class=title]When it comes to pairings[/div][div class=text] I mostly roleplay female x male. I prefer to have the female role for the main characters, but have no problem with roleplaying any gender for side characters. I also can be persuaded in doubling up or playing FxF.[/div]

Guidelines
[div class=title]Descriptive[/div]
↳ My replies range from 200 to 1000+ words (if I'm really inspired ) and I'd like for my roleplay partner to be able to meet me in somewhere in this range. That means, absolutely NO one liners. Please give me some solid material to work with!! That being said, I still stand by the golden rule of Quality over Quantity. So don't be afraid to drop down some lines to preserve the quality whenever you need to. I will probably do the same as well.

[div class=title]Good Grammar & Spelling[/div]
↳ I feel like this is a given guideline, but it doesn't harm to mention it nonetheless; please be somewhat literate in terms of grammar and spelling. I really don't mind the occasional mistake as long as your writing remains coherent, but please try to do your best to minimize them.

[div class=title]Long Term[/div]
↳ I strife to have long-term roleplays, not one that stalls after two replies. It's totally okay if life catches up to you and you are unable to reply for some time, but please tell me when that happens! I'm a patient person and don't mind waiting !!

[div class=title]Communication[/div]
↳ In that same regard, I wish to keep the communication flowing during the roleplay. Suggest your own ideas, propose silly headcanons, give me notes if you wish for me to alter something about the roleplay etc etc.. I just don't want to feel like the only one orchestrating everything; teamwork makes dreamwork!

[div class=title]Balanced Characters[/div]
↳ As for characters. I put good faith in you to use characters with flaws and not Mary Sues or Gary stues. Have them be balanced and not overpowered.

[div class=title]No God-Modding[/div]
↳ I don't tolerate god-modding either ( most of the time). I understand you might wish to progress the story, but there are plenty of other ways to accomplish that without dictating what MY character does or says. I will allow it on the rare occasion when it's absolutely inevitable, but only if permission is requested in advance.
[/div]
Plots & Prompts
[div class=title]REALISTIC/MODERN PLOTS[/div]
[div class=title]HALFWAY[/div][div class=text] After being wrongly imprisoned for 2 years, Muse A gets out on parole. Adjusting to life on the outside is difficult with a conviction on their record, especially since no one knows the truth– which is that Muse A was innocent and had to take the fall for someone who was threatening their family. As a term of their parole, Muse A must live in a halfway house and maintain employment for 6 months without committing any criminal offences or they risk an immediate return to prison. Muse A just wants life to return to something resembling normal, so they take the first job opportunity that will have them. Muse B is a customer who frequents Muse A’s place of work. Although Muse A tries to keep to themselves in order to avoid any potential trouble, Muse B manages to crack Muse A’s hardened exterior. Over time, Muse B becomes someone whom Muse A looks forward to seeing and spending time with. As a tentative relationship grows, Muse A starts to feel like they can put their unjust past behind them. That is– until Muse B invites Muse A to meet their sibling, Muse C, who Muse A recognizes as the person they went to prison because of. Now Muse A must decide whether their budding relationship with Muse B is more important to them than seeking revenge on Muse C and jeopardizing their freedom. [/div]
[div class=title]JUST BE FRIENDS [/div][div class=text] the question that everyone has regarding a break up, is can exes really just be friends after a break up? muse a and muse b had dated for years, knowing every little detail and every habit they had about one another. muse a was this driven and perfectionist of a person, but they always knew how to have a good time — whereas with muse b was always getting in some type of trouble. despite the odd pair, their relationship never went through the ups and downs, they barely ever argued and overall, the two always mentioned how well their relationship has always been — it wasn’t until muse a began to feel like muse b was going into a horrible route in their life with almost getting arrested, talking to people disrespectfully, getting drunk every other day. they were turning into someone muse a didn’t really know anymore and it didn’t make muse a feel any better or safer being with muse b, which ultimately led the two to break up. however, due to the long status of their relationship, muse b has been reaching out, asking and hoping for muse a to at least give them a chance at friendship, but — muse a is now that person asking, can the two really just be friends? [/div]
[div class=title]EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED [/div][div class=text] Muse A’s parents did the worst act one could do out of love: they hired muse B to become muse A’s best friend. And A, although shy ( or having another social limitation of sorts ), really falls for someone who seems to understand them so well. They trust B. They laugh with B. They share their unpopular opinions about milk before cereal all the way to how summer is the worst of the four seasons and when they’re finally alone in A’s room… they get their hands on making some paper planes or who draws the other better but wait- hold on- what are these weekly payments from my parents for ?? This sort of betrayal just breaks muse A and makes them break with both muse B as well as his parents. Now A’s on their own and feeling oh so alone until… Muse B comes knocking on their door again. A’s got no money nor no trust left so why does B seem so desperate to get their friendship back? [/div]
[div class=title]ROLLERCOASTER [/div][div class=text]muse a and muse b dated on and off throughout their high school years and it was an emotional rollercoaster. years of trust issues, fights, and heartbreak. finally muse a ended things for what they thought was forever before they both went off to college after hearing through the grapevine that muse b had cheated. muse a didn’t even question it and just ended things, muse a going off to college and muse b staying at the college closer to their hometown that a lot of people from their high school end up going to. running away from the rollercoaster of a relationship and the truth behind whether of not muse b even did cheat. a year later and muse a ends up transferring back home for whatever reason having to face their ex, possibly see them with someone else, have classes with them.. [/div]
[div class=title]BEHIND THE SCENES [/div][div class=text] Muse A and Muse B are successful actor/actresses and costars in a romance drama. The movie is an instant success and the actresses are praised for their performance and on screen chemistry. The trouble is, unknown to most, the chemistry between them is actually a little more honesty than acting. Muse B is young, single, and oblivious to Muse A’s growing feelings. While Muse A has been happily married for several years and so conflicted and confused by this new and strong attraction. Playing lovers on set was an easy outlet for building emotions but now that they are traveling and promoting post premier it’s getting harder for Muse A to ignore. [/div]
[div class=title]WELCOME TO NEW YORK[/div][div class=text]The only thing [muse a] and [muse b] have in common is the lifelong dream of moving from their hometowns to New York City. Other than that, they’re completely different. Until they both by chance realised that they barely had any money to survive in the City of Dreams but were too passionate about going to give up their fantasy, they didn’t even know the other existed. It was only when [muse a] wrote a ‘ROOMMATE NEEDED’ forum and [muse b] replied that they started talking. Now they’re living in the big city, in an apartment way below standard with nothing but change in their pockets and big but dying dreams that drove them to NYC in the first place. Oh and there is just one more thing, they hate each other. [/div]
[div class=title]VALIANT HEARTS [/div][div class=text]Muse A is a military man. They had long since laid to rest ideas of marriage or companionship. After all, how could they be in service to their country & in service to a wife and children? After a victorious battle, Muse A discovers one of his soldiers lay dying. This soldier saved his life and Muse A owed them tremendous debt. On their dying breath, the soldier asks Muse A to protect their sister. Enter Muse B. She is on the verge of losing her estate to a relative and without a penny to her name due to her stingy late-father. Not to mention all her employees (and friends) would be homeless too. Seeing a chance to repay his debt, Muse A gallantly makes her an offer she can’t refuse: marry him… if only to save her home. Does Muse B agree? What happens when a thunderstorm delays Muse A’s return home? [/div]
[div class=title]ATONEMENT [/div][div class=text]Muse A is a young soldier, and has been brought up in a society where war is a given, yet people have lost sight of what they’re fighting for. They’ve grown up surrounded by it, and once they’re old enough to fight, they fight. They’re trained and given guns to fight the battles of their ancestors, and they go in blindly, expected to follow orders and become yet another zombie in the hoard fighting for what might not even be a better future. Muse B is the single parent of a soldier for the opposition. They’re adamantly anti-war, but allowed their child to enlist and fight for what they believed to be right. A few months into the war, Muse B’s child is killed in combat. Almost a year later, Muse A shows up on Muse B’s doorstep. Muse A admits to having killed Muse B’s child on the battlefield, but also confesses that the action served as a wake up call, and since then, Muse A has learned to think for themselves and quit the service. All they need to try and continue to move on is the forgiveness of Muse B.[/div]
[div class=title]MADAME ANTOINE[/div][div class=text] Muse A is a fortuneteller known as “Madame Antoine” due to her supposed spiritually connection to Marie Antoinette. While in reality, she uses her intelligence and keen sense to read her clientele. When Muse B, an expert psychologist, opens his clinic upstairs, they clash instantly. Partially out of petty revenge, he chooses to enlist her in his psychological experiment to prove that love does not exist. As part of the experiment, he and two other men will woo Muse A and break up with her in the end. But what will happen as he begins to fall in love for real? And will she ever be able to believe in him again when the truth of this experiment is revealed? [/div]
[div class=title]NEVER FORGET YOU [/div][div class=text] muse a and muse b were once in a happy relationship, but muse a’s parents didn’t approve of the match, nor did most of their friends. despite loving muse b with all their heart, muse a eventually gave into pressure and broke it off. soon after, muse b left town, and muse a thought they’d never see them again. years later, though, muse b returns to town, intent on winning muse a back, and muse a is forced to confront the fact that they never got over muse b, and still loves them. but their family and friends still don’t want them with someone like muse b, and has made it clear that if they get back with muse b, they will never be considered family again. muse a loves their family, but isn’t sure they’re willing to lose muse b again just to keep them happy. [/div]

[div class=title]SUPERNATURAL/FANTASY PLOTS[/div]
[div class=title]OF HEAVEN & HELL [/div][div class=text] Character A is an angel whose mission on Earth is to weed out low level imps and demons that try to stir up misfortune for humanity. Character B is a devil who enjoys toying with and seducing the weaker willed into temptation. Both disguise themselves as humans. And on a particularly gloomy Wednesday, they find themselves stuck on an elevator together, completely and utterly oblivious to the nature of the company they keep. [/div]
[div class=title]SINFUL VIRTUES [/div][div class=text]
Muse A is an angel. Literally. Their job is to watch over and judge the people of Earth so when their life comes to an end they can relay their findings to [respective holy entity of choosing] for final judgement. No interaction, just watching. One day, they are tasked to watch over Muse B, who’s spirit and personality shines like a beacon to Muse A so that they eventually fall in love with them. On the day of their supposed death by accident, Muse A breaks the cardinal law of the angels and saves Muses B’s life, dooming themself to Earth as angels that break the laws of [respective holy entity of choosing] loose their wings and cannot return to [respective holy high ground of choosing]. Stuck in the human realm, Muse A must learn how to be and act human with Muse B’s help, who feels indebted to them for saving their life.
Option: Muse A is now a fugitive of [respective holy high ground of choosing] and must evade capture/destruction of both themself and Muse B from other angels looking to dispense judgement on them. [/div]
[div class=title]IMMORTALS [/div][div class=text] Musa A and Muse B are both gods that have been broken up for centuries and since then, they’ve both just been having fun on Earth in their own ways (Muse A wreaking havoc and fucking everyone that crosses their path and Muse B forming meaningful relationships (mostly platonic) and always undertaking projects aimed at making the world a better place). Muse A notices Muse B starting to get a little too close to one human in particular. So close, in fact, that Muse B is looking for a way to extend the human’s life, even though it goes against the most basic rules established by the gods at the beginning of time. Muse A becomes super jealous and starts to try to get closer to Muse B by taking an interest in their latest save-the-world project. Muse B is super skeptical about whether Muse A has actually changed their ways, and for good reason. Distrust, seduction, and earth-shattering consequences ensue. [/div]
[div class=title] WICKED GAME [/div][div class=text]
muse a messed around with a ouija board with some friends one night. they were all pretty drunk, and forgot to end the game correctly. everything seemed fine, until muse b showed up at muse a’s apartment door one night.
muse b claims to be muse a’s new roommate, and even has a letter from the landlord to prove it. muse a doesn’t really question them much, and lets them in, bags and all, to live in their apartment. it isn’t long before muse b’s weird side starts to show; they never seem to sleep, they don’t talk to anyone outside of muse a, and muse a’s friends group, they stay up late at night, surrounded by candles, and just seem… off. muse a just figures their roommate is a satanist, or a modern witch… until muse b reveals to muse a that when you are foolish with a ouija board, you get a personal demon.[/div]
[div class=title]INTO THE ABYSS[/div][div class=text] Muse A is struck by an accident and killed. However, they don't die. Instead, they are gifted a strange orb called the abyss and with it, is able to revive those from the dead. Once someone is brought back from the dead, he/she assumes a new face; one that reflects the soul.However, there is a limited amount of times this orb can be used, the consequences still unclear about what should follow after the last chance. Nevertheless, when Muse A's childhood friend Muse B gets murdered, they don't hesitate to use the orb. After the revival, the two set on a mystery to find out who killed Muse B, while stumbling on other strange cases. Can they solve the murder to bring justice? What if the orb falls into the wrong hands?[/div]
[div class=title]NEW FUTURES[/div][div class=text] Muse A, a former reporter and Muse B, a hard-working prosecutor end up running into each other when they find that they are new neighbours. The former reporter was born with the ability to visualize things that are to come, whether good or bad, and triesto fix each vision before it can turn bad. After a past happening, the prosecutor wakes up after having the same visions as well. After visioning about each other, they both team up to figure out what is going on and how to keep each vision from occurring in the negative ways that are shown. But the question remains; can one really change the future? [/div]
[div class=title]REDEMPTION[/div][div class=text] Muse A has a troubled past that follows them around for literal centuries. After committing a great sin in life, they were punished to immortality and given the responsibility to guide the souls of passed into the afterlife. Only if they either repent for their sin, guide enough mortal to the afterlife or find someone who has committed a worse sin to take their place, then the curse is lifted. The trick is, Muse A does not know what their sin is, and after centuries of living under the curse, Muse A has lost all hope. That is until they have a fateful encounter with Muse B, a mortal who happens to have the ability to see ghosts. Together, they help a ghost move to the afterlife and afterwards, Muse A offers Muse B a job at their hotel, the modern purgatory where ghosts stay until they can go into the afterlife. Muse B accepts and soon enough, the two start to work together. But not everything is what it seems and slowly, Muse B starts having dreams about Muse A's past life.. Could Muse B the key to Muse A's redemption? Or has fate another idea? [/div]
[div class=title]//.OUR ODYSSEY [/div][div class=text]
Muse A is a girl cursed with the ability to see ghosts and spirits. Her seemingly irrational behavior has isolated her from her family and peers, and her only protection is her grandmother and a small yellow umbrella with protection spells written by a Buddhist monk. One day, Muse A is chased by a demon and ends up in a house. This is where she meets Muse B, a god who was exiled from heaven for his corruption and imprisoned there. Muse B makes her a deal: if she puts out the five candles on the table and frees him, he promises to protect her from all dangers in her life every time she calls his name. But after she agrees and releases him, Muse B steals the memory of his name out of her head and makes a run for it . Fast forward to present day, Muse A has grown up and owns a real estate company that specializes in buying haunted houses, exorcising the spirits, and then flipping it for large profits. Muse B, in the meanwhile, has been looking to reinstate his status as an immortal and has been doing various good deeds to earn brownie points with Heaven. On one day, he finds out from a possessed doll that a Chosen has been born, and anyone who eats Chosen's flesh can gain immortality. He decides to figure out who it is and eat them, but it turns out; it's none other than Muse A. This means Muse B cannot eat her without violating the promise made to her as a child that he would protect her. Now, Muse B has to find a way to convince Muse A to die for him.. If only it were that easy. [/div]
[div class=title]FUTURISTIC/DYSTOPIAN PLOTS[/div]
[div class=title]//.CONNECTION.ESTABLISHED.// [/div][div class=text]
Character A is a programmer. Character B is an AI designed by Character A as a class project. After the project is over, Character A keeps working on the program. Eventually Character A begins to realize that the AI, Character B, seems to have some sort of personality. Upon further investigation, Character A discovers that the AI has become advanced enough to gather data on its own, which greatly exceeds all expectations. Due to the nature of Character A’s studies, they’ve always been lonely, so they begin to jokingly interact with the AI they’ve created. Over time, Character A becomes extremely attached to Character B, who, for all intents and purposes, feels more like a long-distance friend than a program. Character A then realizes with some amount of horror that they’re beginning to develop feelings for Character B.[/div]
[div class=title]//. PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS [/div][div class=text]
The year is 2056. It is a time of innovation and technological advancement. It is also a time of chaos and conspiracy. Perfection is the new status-quo in society and with the innovation of human augments, almost everyone is wearing chips, implants or even technologically fabricated limps with special functions. Those who don't are seen as inferior and overly flawed. However, every technology has its dangers, and this is no exception. In the last few months, there have been strange occurrences. Cases of augmented humans who exhibit abrupt changes in behaviour emerged. People who had a clean record and upstanding citizen reputation suddenly resulted to murder, only to experience amnesia about their actions after. Cases of sudden attempts of self-destruction, disappearances etc. No one knows where this comes from or who is causing these corruptions. All they know is that it must be stopped. That's why the government enlisted two special agents to work on this case. Meet muse A, one of the best agents in the country. After an accident, Muse A's body had to be largely reconstructed, and now, they are one of the few whose body is more than 70% composed of technological implants, limps and other augments. Muse A is joined by Muse B, a human who despite all odds, got a job as a special agent. Muse B does not have any augmentations and is only put on this because they don't have the risk of getting corrupted as well. Together, they must work through their differences to solve this case... but can they? [/div]
[div class=title]TEMPUS[/div][div class=text]
The butterfly effect :
The scientific theory that a single occurrence, no matter how small, can change the course of the universe forever.

Some believe that it remains only but a theory, while others firmly stand by the science behind it and think it to be true.

In this world, it has proven to be more than just a theory. The outcome: the long, dreaded end of the world.

There remains a small hope though and with that, two people enter the scene: Muse A and Muse B. Both children from prospective families that have dabbled into the world of magic and time travel, both chosen by the universe to prevent the pending doom from happening in the near future.

So, without much choice, the two people embark on their mission back into the past, to uncover and undo the small actions that have led to the ending of the world.

But time never fleets and is always changing, for better or for worse.

Will the two people succeed in saving their world, or will their choices made in the past result into another catastrophic ending in the future? [/div]
[div class=title]MAFIA AU[/div]
[div class=title]BITTERSWEET DECEPTION [/div][div class=text]Muse A is a daughter of a well-known mob boss but as she grew up, she didn’t want to be a part of it. After graduating high school she ran from home, changed her last name and lives a normal life, working as a waitress and enjoying every day that comes. The rival family is becoming stronger and war is at its peak; Muse B, oldest son of the rival mob is set out to find her, knowing that if they had her, it would turn the battle in their favor. It takes him some time, but eventually, Muse B locates Muse A, and he stays in the little town, not letting her know who he really is - he has to watch over her, gain her trust so that when the time comes, he brings her back to his family. And as the two get to know each other, Muse B starts to fall for her, hard, and Muse A is having a huge crush on him. Muse B tries to fight it, knowing what’s his mission but she’s so pure and full of life and he gives in. They become a thing and Muse A finally believes she’s happy. That is until one day Muse B gets a call to bring her in as things are getting quite hectic, so he takes her for a ‘road trip’ where they end up at his household, and she ends up being a captive. Realizing what is going on and that she was his mission, Muse A is hurt, broken and disappointed; Muse B tries to explain himself, but she won’t listen. What will happen next? [/div]
[div class=title]SOULMATE AU[/div]
[div class=title]BEYOND TWO SOULS [/div][div class=text]In a world in which people are born with soul-mates, distinguished by identical marks on their forearms, Muse A was born with no such mark and therefore destined to be alone. Ashamed of bringing an outcast into the world, Muse A’s parents abandoned them when they were just a few weeks old. A compassionate couple brought Muse A into their home and nurtured the unfortunate child as if Muse A was their own flesh and blood (though there was no official adoption). Muse B was the only child born to the couple before they took Muse A in. Muse A and Muse B were instantly inseparable, even as infants one would cry if the other wasn’t beside them. As a child, Muse B happily shared all they possessed with Muse A and was always there to comfort Muse A whenever they were sad about not having a destined love. They lived like siblings, but even more like best friends, in the same home until Muse A turned 18. Though Muse A grew to love their foster family, they felt that it was time to move on and see the world, even if there was no one waiting out there for them. Though Muse B has met their soul-mate by this time, they are adamant about taking this journey with Muse A, who they haven’t been without for so much as one day of their young life. They set off to explore the world with Muse B’s parents’ blessing with the condition that Muse B will return home in 3 weeks time to marry their rightful soul-mate, whether or not Muse A returns home with them. [/div]
[div class=title]HISTORICAL PLOTS[/div]
[div class=title]DESIRE & DECORUM [/div][div class=text] Muse A is the lord/lady of a noble house. Of good name and family, but unfortunately lacking money. Mismanagement of funds has left the esteemed family land rich bankrupt aristocracy with not much more than their title to keep a roof over their head. All seems lost until the arrival of Muse B, the son and heir of his nouveau riche family that’s made their fortune in the new novelty, in their circle. Determined to not die penniless or subjected to inbreeding with their cousins Muse A makes it their mission to have Muse B take a fancy to them and marry, by any means necessary. Even if it means pretending to be in love. [/div]
Thank you for reading my request thread! If you are still interested in roleplaying with me, go ahead and send me a PM or comment down below! Hope to hear from you soon <3

Last edited:
bumping before heading to bed~
also have a famous quote from our Sir Shakespeare:
and-i-oopeth-william-shakespeare-57690830.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back