• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ɪᴄᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ

what kind of fcs should we use?? (realistic only)

• modern fcs but make them 80s teens

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • 80s teen fcs (ie. molly ringwald, rob lowe, etc.)

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

lvcid

Elder Member

interest check!

• INTRO

When?: The summer of 1986.
    Where?: Miami, Florida.
    Occasion?: Murder.
    What to Bring?: An airtight alibi.

The Daily Scoop Ice Cream Parlor is found on the corner of happiness and hospitality, or at least that’s how the slogan goes. It’s a popular hangout for young and old beach goers alike—it's a household name. It’s a place that never sleeps—customers are always buzzing in and out, much to the dismay of the tired employees, who plaster on their fake smiles as they dish out scoop after scoop of ice cream and tell people to have a great day. The job comes with its perks, though. Who’s going to turn down free ice cream and beach access? Not high school students looking to make a few extra bucks while still finding a way to enjoy summer vacation, that’s for sure. Still, all good things must come to an end. On July 12th, two employees opened the store to find a dead body shoved in the ice cream freezer. For the first time in years, The Daily Scoop was shut down to the public as the six young employees rallied in the back of the store. The police were called, and after further investigation discovered that the time of death would’ve been sometime between the closing crew left and the opening crew arrived. The alarm was never triggered, meaning whoever had done it must’ve had the key to turn it off. A sweep of the security cameras found the footage during that time frame erased. The strangest part of all, however, is that the body was identified as that of Roger Moore, the principal at the local high school that all six employees attend. Unanswered questions hang in the air—such as who did it and for what purpose—but one thing’s for sure: strange things are afoot at The Daily Scoop.

coded by weldherwings.

Sweetness! I just had two questions real quick. Could I make two characters (one boy one girl) and could I use fcs from when they were in the 90s, just because I feel uncomfortable using face claims when they were under 18?
yep! we’d love to have you!

Sweetness! I just had two questions real quick. Could I make two characters (one boy one girl) and could I use fcs from when they were in the 90s, just because I feel uncomfortable using face claims when they were under 18?
1. yes, you can! but just know that i may not accept both simply because this has limited spots, and 2. that’s perfectly fine c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back