• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ɪʏᴜʀᴏɴ, ᴏᴏᴄ ᴄʜᴀᴛ. |UNUSED.|

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

FentasticFen

Pʀᴏғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ Pʀᴏᴄʀᴀsᴛɪɴᴀᴛᴏʀ
Iyuron's OOC Chat.
Welcome to the Out of Character chat for the roleplay Iyuron! Here plot, characters, stories and questions are to be discussed between the participants. Feel free to share your ideas and request for different things to be added or to happen; this is a building world still, therefore, suggestions and opinions are always appreciated! Do not hesitate to participate but, please, be respectful towards everyone here. The creator/host (FentasticFen) will try to answer your questions as soon as possible, yet feel free to talk amongst each other, too!

I decided that my character will be an adventurer! Is there any specific template you want to be filled out?

Dabia looks really cool, it's just I can't decide. Also, are there going to be things like beasts to take down and all? What things are the typical things that adventures do, or are you not entirely sure? If not it's alright I can think something up.
👍

Dabia looks really cool, it's just I can't decide. Also, are there going to be things like beasts to take down and all? What things are the typical things that adventures do, or are you not entirely sure? If not it's alright I can think something up.
👍
There shall be challenges for the adventurers to face! Beasts to fight, arduous landscapes to trespass, unfriendly towns to find shelter upon, deities to please or escape-- Of course, you can also post your ideas about the adventures to come! Side-stories and character arcs (as long as they stay secondary to the main plot) are certainly allowed!

This seems like a interesting idea! Once I have read through the lore I'll let you know what I want to do.
If you're still looking for spots, that is.

There is no specific template to fill (since I, myself, have a hard time finding one), so basic information will do. If you have any template to share, so be it welcome!

For information: Role (adventurer/politician), name, species, age, kingdom of birth/current residence/alignment, occupation, physical information accompanied by a picture or any reference, personality traits, biography and, if they do have, powers.

This seems like a interesting idea! Once I have read through the lore I'll let you know what I want to do.
If you're still looking for spots, that is.
You're just in time! Please do take a good read. Feel free to ask any questions!

Hi, just registering my interest. I'm happy to play either a politician or an adventurer depending on which we end up needing more of c:

Hello, everyone! I've created the Character Thread for this roleplay. All following information regarding the lore/culture/Cores shall be added this Friday night. Thank you for your patience!

A player contacted me via pm asking to use my character sheet - which of course I agreed to. :) I decided to post two versions below in case anyone else might want to.

Politician

• Name:
    Formal Address:
    Species:

Alignment:
    Marital Status:
    Kingdom of Birth:
    Current Residence:

Personality:

Slide 1​
placeholder
Slide 2​
placeholder

Adventurer

• Name:
    Nickname:
    Species:

Alignment:
    Marital Status:
    Kingdom of Birth:
    Current Residence:

Personality:

Slide 1​
placeholder
Slide 2​
placeholder

Last edited:
It's nice to see another character in Alaral. :)

Edit: I'm finished with my character for the time being. I'll add NPC writeups as we go along.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back