• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇss ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Sign

ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴇᴇs
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Applications

[Picture]
Name:
Occupation: (Females - matchmaking company, male - An occupation of your character)
Background Information:
Hobbies & habits:
Likes & Dislikes:
Other: (Anything else to add?)

*OPTIONAL: For FEMALE, can explain why they haven't/couldn't get into a relationship. Examples would include (of course, you can use it or make up your own), too clumsy, bad luck, too busy, etc

Last edited:
Jo Jaewon
Jo Jaewon​

tumblr_pcjfz40Vot1xbv9g8o1_400.gif

I n f o r m a t i o n
N a m e :
J o J a e w o n
A g e
T w e n t y - F i v e
G e n d e r
M a l e
O c c u p a t i o n
Heir to a car company
H o r o s c o p e
A r i e s
FC:
Dylan Wang
Sitting at one of the best car company out there and living with a golden spoon from the beginning of his life, Jo Jaewon was always taught to be a perfectionist. He was told from the beginning of his life that he was going to inherit the company's stocks and the company itself, so he should hold onto a confident life so that he would look fierce. Yes, he is flawless, striving for high-performance standards such as excelling in language, education, and life in general. The outlook in his life is filled with opportunities and he believes that everything will come to him as long as he demands for it. With such a haughty personality, there are those that hate him and love him in general.

Many that do hate him and loathe him only do so because they look at his character on the outside. Deceived by his egoistic personality, they cannot perceive the genuine side of Jaewon without recognizing that he really isn't showing off. Yes, Jaewon can be compassionate if people don't think about his status. He may stand up for others without realizing it, but of course, people are people and because of their resentment that this man has lived his life comfortably, they always assume this as him flaunting his power and name in front of others. Jaewon will stand up to things that he believes are wrong and is passionate about standing up to things/others due to his perfectionist attitude. In conclusion, he really is a kind, hard-working person in his own way when you don't think negatively of him. He pretends to be strong in front of others when he really cannot just be himself and relax, unless he is alone. Deep down, the self-absorbed, ideal Jaewon is just a vulnerable glass that's been cracked and glued together over and over again.
Hobbies & Habits
○ Jo Jaewon was trained at a young age to learn how to play on the piano, violin, and the saxophone. He learned how to play the piano from the ages 6 till 10, the violin at the age of 6 until 15, and the saxophone from the ages 11 to 16. He was forced to learn how to play on the saxophone after his uncle recommended his father to teach him to play for a concert. He used to hate playing instruments but it's grown on him now.
○ Can speak in English, Japanese, and Chinese. His parents forced him to learn different languages in high school so that he would be able to communicate with foreigners in the future.
○ Bites his lips when he is thinking
○ Gets hiccups when eating spicy food
○ Likes to go to places to collect its pebbles and place it in a glass bottle. He then later writes a letter in it and throws it into the ocean where ever he is at. This is his way of being able to write down his mind and adventure at that time.
○Enjoys biking and reading in any outdoor environment as long is it isn't raining or snowing.
○Like any other rich person, Jaewon enjoys going on his yacht back at home for his own ride away from the city. He calls it his, "self-reflection" time to spend time on himself.

Likes & dislikes
♥ Biking
♥ Reading
♥ Time for himself
♥ Being correct
♥ Opportunities
♥ Animals

● Losing in arguments
● Apologizing
● Losing in general
● Being trapped
"Dey see me rollin' dey hattinnn"

Note: Has Cleithrophobia (the fear of being trapped)

"The Prince from a faraway land. He got everything he wanted and lived such a happy life."
"Little did anyone know that the happy life that people see was just an outer shell of his true self"

"I told you to practice this song for two hours without any mistake!"
A man yelled at little Jaewon. With tears welling up in his eyes, he nodded at his father's remark, continuing his violin practice at the age of six.
This was the life of Jo Jaewon. He was a walking image of his family who always told him to be aware of his image. Although living in a luxurious life can be so comfortable, there is always a downside that plenty does not see. Jaewon was carefully loved and taken care of by his parents alongside with his two older siblings. His two siblings were sisters and they have always been living the life of their own. Jaewon's father entrusted him to be the heir of his company and his mother trusted the young boy to live up to their image and name. With all the pressure and pain at such a young age, Jaewon had to do everything that his parents wished because his sisters were considered the rebels in the family. The perfectionist attitude that his mother instilled in him made him a person who would be the best at everything he would do. The ideal person and a prince of the family that people will bow down once his presence would appear.
You would think he would be treated with love and care but it was quite the opposite since he was actually the son of another mother, hence is the reason why the mother didn't love him as much as his real mother would have. Jaewon has never met his mother and was dropped off in front of his father's home at the gates. Whenever he did something wrong that made his mother dissatisfied with him, she would throw him in a room and lock him up, forcing him to repent his wrongdoing.

This went on until Jaewon reached the age of seventeen. He would be able to finally head to college and get out of the house away from his family. Jaewon left to Europe to study in Greece for four years, majoring in business. It was there in Europe that Jaewon found a love for animals and wanted to major in it alongside with business. With his accomplishment of finishing his two degrees at the age of twenty-two, Jaewon came back home accomplished. With no satisfaction from his parents coming back home, Jaewon felt trumped. It wasn't until he met the girl of his dream that helped him continue with his hard work. Her name was Somin and she was a younger friend from his second older sister. From the time they met until now, she always supported him and saw the real him that many didn't comprehend. He was in love with her for those two years and she could see the concern and affection in him. Unfortunately, she only saw him as a little brother and recently announced her engagement with her fiance--another friend of his sister who often came here and there. Heartbroken, Jaewon left home, taking a trip away from Seoul and traveled to Jeju island to relieve his pain and heartbreak.

PIGZXpZm.jpg
Only scars are grow
When I see you laying next to me
Why do you keep tainting
Our warm memories?

Even when I’m doing just fine, you come to me
You drench my heart with your perfume
The deep breaths of the night
Softly melts into me
Then you leave as if it’s nothing

Just when I’m about to get over you, you come to me
Just when I’m about to erase you, I’m lost and looking for you
But as if nothing ever happened
You make it impossible for me to reject you

Oh yeah I’ve been thinking of you
I’ve been thinking of you
I’ve been thinking of you babe

When you used to touch me
I’m holding onto the you of those times
Scars become longing and I can’t stop this cruel relationship
Making me blind

Even when I’m doing just fine, night-time comes
Then I wait for you to come
On my bed, from which you left
Your thick scent tortures me

I know this will never work
But when I hold you, it’s the price I pay to handle it later
Rather than the miserable me, I hate you even more
Please let me go now

I’ve been thinking of you babe

all day all the time everyday every night
24hours always I think about you
code by pasta

Last edited:
tumblr_p3au22GBtd1wlgxz9o6_400.png
tumblr_p0n72gkbjX1wyfxbno2_400.png
large.jpg

tumblr_m1o55yvLCO1qb1380.gif
R E Q U I S I T E
.name.
kim hye-rin

.age.
twenty-two

.gender.
cis female

.sexuality.
heteroflexible

.birthday.
13 february

.faceclaim.
joy from red velvet

.height.
165cm

.weight.
49.4kg

P E R S O N A
.likes.
alcohol, cats (esp tabbies), sleep, fashion, skincare, tea (both kinds), spicy foods

.dislikes.
confrontation, stupidity, smokers, fast food, bitter coffee

.hobbies.
hye-rin typically enjoys painting in her free time. however, when she's feeling more lazy, hye-rin also likes shopping and reading. hye-rin has been a skilled dancer ever since she was a child and occasionally helps out at the dance studio she used to learn at. hye-rin also seems to believe that being a skincare fanatic is an excellent hobby and/or useful trait.

.habits.
hye-rin often hits herself on the head or tugs on her hair when having difficulty thinking. during her teen years, hye-rin had mild anxiety, and even though it has been mostly rectified now, she sometimes still digs her nails into her palms when faced with pressure or stress. (this doesn't end up in actual cuts/tears in the skin, she has it under control)

.personality.
often times, hye-rin is simply described as chill, which to most extents, she is. hye-rin is the probably most calm and carefree person you've ever met in your life, and she has this unwavering aura of composure and tranquility, it's rare to ever see her lose her temper, as she feels it is mostly unnecessary to blow a fuse over small issues. she cares a great deal about her appearance and the appearance of others, and often times will correct her friend's posture or etiquette when need be. this habit of hers can sometimes be taken the wrong way and may make her appear snobby and arrogant.

hye-rin is also quite persuasive and is sweet tongued. however, this causes her to be rather fake, as she typically doesn't express what she truly feels to everyone else, hiding her actual opinions with syrupy compliments and affirmation, even if she's entirely repulsed on the inside. hye-rin's cool and calm demeanor also means that she is often asked to act as a spy of sorts, collecting gossip and information through infiltrating different social circles as her affable and carefree attitude helps her blend in seamlessly into most groups.

hye-rin puts in a lot of effort to uphold her reputation as 'the chill one', as a result, she often lacks the guts to face confrontation and is very evasive. when conflict arises, hye-rin will be the first to run away, and if asked to take sides, she prefers to stay on the fence, a trait that some may find infuriating, as she doesn't even back up her closest friends or family, in fear that she might be hated by the opposition. this fear of hatred has also led her to be kind of a pushover, letting others take her kindness for advantage and not saying anything even if she knows she's being used.

hye-rin is also incredibly dense. she seems to have it ingrained into her brain that she is not good enough for anyone and that no one would ever fall for her. this has led her to accidentally friendzoning many people, thinking that they were kidding or that their words were merely platonic.

.trivia.
-hye-rin's natural hair colour is a jet black, but she likes to flip flop between that and a bright red
-speaks korean, english, chinese and some broken spanish
-hye-rin likes flowers, but hates them as gifts
-secretly not fond of parties, prefers to drink the night away on a lonely couch than interact during matchmaking events
-her skin care routine is to die for
-moral alignment is probably true neutral

H I S T O R Y

.biography.
you've probably heard hye-rin's life countless times in your life. hell, you probably have hye-rin's life. she grew up in a loving household with her parents and two siblings, and they were relatively well off. she had most of the things she wanted as a child, and attended a prestigious academy. she did well in her academics and actually initially dreamed of being a neuroscientist. however, after having her heart ripped into pieces after a certain event, hye-rin decided to pursue a career in matchmaking to prevent others from the same fate, and even help them find the love that she thinks she'll never have.

.occupation.
to put it simply, she is the advertiser of the company. hye-rin does occasionally fill for her colleagues and handles clients, however, she mostly deals with marketing, sponsors/partners and social media presence. she also acts as a scout of sorts, striding along the streets of seoul on the lookout for potential clients. hye-rin also gets some revenue from sponsored posts on her personal instagram.

.why.
"why im single? i don't know, no one wants me i guess. it's hard to find someone when all you are to everyone is a good buddy you know. it's easier for pretty girls, they get all the guys with a snap of the finger. i know what you're thinking, "but you're pretty!", i think so too, but maybe my face isn't pretty enough. or maybe i'm just not the type of pretty guys want to date."

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
kang yeo-reum
friends
initially, hye-rin's considerably fake persona seemed to irk yeo reum, and after an issue involving work, yeo-reum really seemed to dislike the girl. however, after a brief explanation from yumi and many, many beauty samples, they are currently on good terms. though not the closest of friends, they do have many shared interests that make conversation easy and manageable.

lee yumi
friends
yumi was one of the juniors that hye-rin had the opportunity to mentor during their first few weeks. after a run-in at the kim family's bakery and some volunteer work from yumi, hye-rin has taken a liking to the girl and they are currently friends. yumi is also mostly responsible for getting yeo-reum and hye-rin on good terms.

eunjoo
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi ac odio ligula. Aliquam eu vehicula turpis. Duis consequat, velit vel faucibus rhoncus, tortor neque aliquam sapien, pharetra imperdiet velit ante at mi. Sed sed neque et mi convallis maximus. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nam nec accumsan nunc. Curabitur ex lorem, laoreet ac egestas eget, porttitor quis turpis. Duis elementum quis lacus vel mollis. Praesent fringilla, eros quis suscipit porttitor, lectus quam imperdiet ex, eu ultrices quam eros id ligula. Sed ex sem, semper ac faucibus non, commodo ac neque. Sed quis rutrum ante, eget finibus neque. Pellentesque bibendum nulla id metus mattis efficitur. In porttitor pellentesque orci, non sollicitudin erat.

song mi-sun
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi ac odio ligula. Aliquam eu vehicula turpis. Duis consequat, velit vel faucibus rhoncus, tortor neque aliquam sapien, pharetra imperdiet velit ante at mi. Sed sed neque et mi convallis maximus. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nam nec accumsan nunc. Curabitur ex lorem, laoreet ac egestas eget, porttitor quis turpis. Duis elementum quis lacus vel mollis. Praesent fringilla, eros quis suscipit porttitor, lectus quam imperdiet ex, eu ultrices quam eros id ligula. Sed ex sem, semper ac faucibus non, commodo ac neque. Sed quis rutrum ante, eget finibus neque. Pellentesque bibendum nulla id metus mattis efficitur. In porttitor pellentesque orci, non sollicitudin erat.

yoon ha-joon
ex-crush/old friend
hye-rin's old crush that absolutely shattered her heart. on accident. when she confessed to him, he had taken her words as platonic and it had crushed her. he's still mostly unaware of why hye-rin eventually stopped talking to him. hye-rin is under the impression that he knows exactly what he did to her and is just playing it cool, causing some one-sided awkwardness.

tumblr_m1o55yvLCO1qb1380.gif

Last edited:
not mobile friendly // hidden scrolls // the pictures on the right are buttons !! // click big pic for GALLERY !!
more or less finished, only minor tweaks on bio + persona​

[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[div class=sidebar][div class=sbborder]
[div class=sbhover]gallery
[/div][/div]
강여름
you shouldn’t have to give them everything for them to love you. they should [div class=sbhighlight]love everything about you
, without you giving it away. if the moon comes up and goes down and you feel empty, [div class=sbhighlight]leave
. go to someone who does not ask you to pour yourself out, but instead [div class=sbhighlight]someone who is already full[/div], and who loves you as a whole, as you are, as [div class=sbhighlight]unwilting[/div].[/div][/div]

[/div][div class=buttoncon] [div class=button1]
[div class=buttonhover]req.
[/div][/div] [div class=button2]
[div class=buttonhover]pers.
[/div][/div] [div class=button3]
[div class=buttonhover]his.
[/div][/div] [div class=button4]
[div class=buttonhover]r/s.
[/div][/div] [/div][div class=tabcon][div class=tab1][div class=box1][div class=scroll][div class=b1tag]name[/div] kang yeo-reum
[div class=b1tag]age[/div] twenty-one (korean)
[div class=b1tag]d.o.b.[/div] 27th august, 1998
[div class=b1tag]gender[/div] female
[div class=b1tag]sexuality[/div] questioning hetero

❝ listen. i'm a [div class=sbhighlight]nice person
. so if i'm an [div class=sbhighlight]asshole[/div] to you, you should be asking yourself why. ❞[/div]
[/div][/div]
[div class=box1][div class=scroll][div class=b1tag]height[/div] 162cm
[div class=b1tag]weight[/div] 48.7kg
[div class=b1tag]hair colour[/div] currently dark brown
[div class=b1tag]eye colour[/div] black
[div class=b1tag]faceclaim[/div] ig @hyemmm1

❝ yeo-reum's perfect isn't [div class=sbhighlight]effortless
, not in the least. she told me she spends at least 2 hours getting ready every morning, and it really shows. she's [div class=sbhighlight]beautiful[/div], and she knows it. ❞[/div]
[/div][/div]

[/div][div class=tab2 style=display:none;][div class=box2][div class=b2title]personality[/div]
[div class=personalityblock][div class=scroll]yeo-reum knows she's got it all. just to clarify. [div class=sbhighlight]a little bit of a narcissist[/div], yeo-reum thinks that it'd just be nicer to call it being incredibly self-assured and confident, but she admits she can be rather intimidating to be around. she comes off somewhat forceful at times with her [div class=sbhighlight]demanding and somewhat stubborn[/div] nature, refusing to take no for an answer. it's rare to see yeo-reum lose her temper or cool, but even then, she's a [div class=sbhighlight]quiet fumer[/div].

yeo-reum is usually very [div class=sbhighlight]straightforward[/div] with her words, but if the need arises, she's quite talented with sweet-talking as well. she cares little about how her words will affect strangers, often coming across a little bitchy. first impressions mean a lot to her, and yeo-reum [div class=sbhighlight]is the type to hold grudges[/div], especially if you've done something horrid. that said, yeo-reum cares little about showing off her spite — she'd rather cut you off than waste more of her time around you. though, if you've pissed her off and she's stuck being in your company, you'll know. a [div class=sbhighlight]perfectionist[/div], yeo-reum doesn't allow her own standards to fall, and holds others in the same regard, though it can lead her to be rather apathetic to other people's personal issues. yeo-reum can be difficult to work with, but it's important to note that she is [div class=sbhighlight]always striving to do her best[/div].

once you get close to yeo-reum, it becomes clear that she's a friend that'll [div class=sbhighlight]stick with you for life[/div]. she'll care for you and her [div class=sbhighlight]kindness and generosity[/div] becomes quite evident. she's always willing to help out a friend in need. yeo-reum's affection comes in the form of [div class=sbhighlight]tough love[/div], but she never falls short on complimenting and empowering her friends. it's a little unexpected for yeo-reum to usually be [div class=sbhighlight]somewhat playful[/div] in a casual setting compared to her strict work ethic, but her tendency to be [div class=sbhighlight]overly dramatic[/div] can prove to be somewhat comedic.
[/div][/div][div class=miscblock][div class=indivblock][div class=b2title]likes[/div]
✿ cats
✿ fashion
✿ cute stationary
✿ tea
✿ buying gifts for her friends
✿ flower aesthetics
✿ durians
[/div][div class=indivblock][div class=b2title]dislikes[/div]
✿ unpunctuality
✿ freeloaders
✿ overaccessorising
✿ being yelled at
✿ certain shades of yellow
✿ espresso
✿ messy workspace
[/div][div class=indivfatblock][div class=b2title]hobbies & habits[/div]
✿ regularly volunteers at a local pet shelter; she loves being near all the animals and feels strongly about pet abandonment.
✿ greatly enjoys going shopping with friends, and will not hesitate to buy things for them or pay for their food. she doesn't believe she has a spending problem.
✿ her morning routine to get ready takes a while because yeo-reum wants everything to look great. that said, she's never felt the need to put on heavy makeup.
✿ learnt piano at a young age, stopped after achieving her diploma at age 14
✿ isn't a fan of dropping her family name to get her way, but willing to if really needed
✿ around people she finds attractive, yeo-reum tends to touch her hair a lot more to make sure she looks good in front of them.
✿ rubs her nails when she's nervous
✿ twirls her pen if she's holding one while thinking
[/div][/div]

[/div]
[/div][div class=tab3 style=display:none][div class=b2title]history[/div][div class=history][div class=scroll]born the only daughter of a wealthy businessman that had just inherited the main shares of a conglomerate company, yeo-reum was undoubtedly born with a silver spoon in her mouth. she probably would've become a spoilt child, were it not for the way she was brought up. her parents were extremely demanding, but in return gave her a good amount of freedom and materialistic possessions as long as she delivered. yeo-reum was okay with this. she understood early on that hard-work meant good rewards.

yeo-reum inherited her father's sharp tongue, but learnt to keep it in check in the numerous functions she was brought to. she was an outstanding child, both socially and academically, and that itself made yeo-reum happy. yet, she felt lacking in genuine friendships. she formed connections, but none seemed to go past a shallow relationship, perhaps because she wouldn't let it.

in school, yeo-reum was somewhat distant, even around the group that was referred to as her "friends". she was popular, but none of the people who hung around her were able to really get past a superficial layer. in her quest to be the best version of herself, she held others by the same expectations and often found herself disappointed. only a rare few were really able to get through to her.
yeo-reum kept in contact, but she never called, save for those.

high school saw yeo-reum meeting yumi, an unexpected friend that she is now very close to. yumi helped her open up to a degree, and the two joined goddess of love together, albeit yeo-reum had only come because yumi was going to. she is under no pressure to take over her father's company nor pursue her tertiary education, having even taken a break the year prior to her joining the company to travel the world; her dad was in spectacular health, her scores and background were enough to get her into a good university anytime she wished, and she'd convinced her parents the experience in a matchmaking company would be beneficial to her future. yeo-reum still works very hard, despite not being particularly passionate about her occupation, but it also means she's alright losing her job as well. she wasn't planning to stay long anyways.

[/div][/div][div class=box3][div class=scroll][div class=b3tag]occupation[/div]
yeo-reum works as a matchmaker for goddess of love, specifically as a [div class=sbhighlight]dating consultant[/div]. she meets with clients to determine their profiles and types, and handles a good amount of the matching.

[div class=b3tag]single who doesn't like to mingle[/div]
yeo-reum has almost unreasonably high standards for men, something she is aware of but can't really bring herself to change. maybe it's just what she tells herself to let her sleep at night. though she yearns for romance, she has yet to meet a guy she's had strong feelings for that's willing to put up with her extremely hard-to-get attitude.

[div class=b3tag]what else?[/div]
✿ speaks mandarin, japanese, german and english
✿ instagram-famous
✿ karaoke goddess; took vocal lessons as a child, sings very well and enjoys it greatly but often ends up screeching into the mic while with friends

[/div][/div]

[/div][div class=tab4 style=display:none;][div class=4scroll] [div class=rsbox][div class=rspic]
[/div] [div class=rsname]lee yumi[/div] [div class=rstext]
yeo-reum has been friends with yumi since their high school days, when yumi "saved" her from a group of guys that were harrassing her, albeit due to a misunderstanding. amused by yumi's reaction, yeo-reum finally started reciprocating the other girl's attempts to befriend her, and it wasn't long before they became close. they joined the company at the same time, and their friendship is evident to many of the colleagues. yeo-reum feels incredibly comfortable around her and values yumi's opinions greatly.
[/div] [div class=rstatus]old friends ![/div] [/div] [div class=rsbox][div class=rspic]
[/div] [div class=rsname]kim hye-rin[/div] [div class=rstext]
hye-rin's somewhat fake demeanour didn't sit very well with yeo-reum even when she was her mentor, and it didn't help her case very much when hye-rin lied about the reason why she couldn't make an event and asked yeo-reum to cover. yeo-reum made her distaste for hye-rin very evident then, but after an explanation from yumi cleared up what was kind of a misunderstanding and a good amount of free skincare samples, yeo-reum has warmed up to hye-rin. the two aren't super close at the moment, but with a lot of shared interests, conversation isn't awkward or difficult between them.
[/div] [div class=rstatus]friends ![/div] [/div] [div class=rsbox][div class=rspic]
[/div] [div class=rsname]eunjoo[/div] [div class=rstext]
yeo-reum finds eunjoo's laziness and unprofessionality at work irritating, but admits that the things she submits are of good quality. she has nothing against the girl herself, but may appear somewhat more prickly if she catches her slacking off at work. it's none of her business, though.
[/div] [div class=rstatus]acquaintances ![/div] [/div] [div class=rsbox][div class=rspic]
[/div] [div class=rsname]song mi-sun[/div] [div class=rstext]
yeo-reum admires mi-sun greatly for how much effort she puts into her work, but has never thought about approaching her and being her friend. the two have probably spoken in passing, but are not close in the least. yeo-reum looks up to her both as a senior and a idol in productivity.
[/div] [div class=rstatus]acquaintances ![/div] [/div] [div class=rsbox][div class=rspic]
[/div] [div class=rsname]jo jaewon[/div] [div class=rstext]
yeo-reum knows of jaewon's name and family, but she hadn't ever been properly acquainted with him when they met at events as rich children. he pushed her into a pool at one of those said events, an event she still remembers, but doesn't know the face of the culprit belongs to the kid of the kang's old family friend.
[/div] [div class=rstatus]bitch tf ![/div] [/div] [/div]

[/div][div class=tab5 style=display:none;][div class=5scroll][div class=gallerypic1]
[/div][div class=gallerypic2]
[/div] [div class=gallerypic1]
[/div] [/div][/div]

[/div][/div]

[class=container] --bg: #AED9E0; --shade: #5E6472; --color-1: #ff91a1; --color-2: #fff4f4; --img-1: url('https://scontent-sin2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/75fd7acab3f59b49fc625537f1f70039/5C9414D4/t51.2885-15/e35/29087236_160534297987999_5631693390623014912_n.jpg'); --img-2: url('https://scontent-sin2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/532668964a318b47e62efb1b27a109b4/5C9A99E3/t51.2885-15/e35/39377559_278533086293371_3460584884169342976_n.jpg'); --img-3: url('https://scontent-sin2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/e5561b0c4fb8a9f023adb986340f7344/5CAF3096/t51.2885-15/e35/45578794_289117918406627_1256664321794589325_n.jpg'); --img-4: url('https://scontent-sin2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/4dc049ed089efe41f78205c5ae34efe4/5CADE6DC/t51.2885-15/e35/43085353_300194340584743_7912429315309953771_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sin2-1.cdninstagram.com'); --img-5: url('https://scontent-sin2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/2d89a93986fef25e8419f0351e49b840/5C8D6497/t51.2885-15/e35/19985058_1807761272867349_3244537192978055168_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sin2-1.cdninstagram.com'); --img-6: url('https://scontent-sin2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/75fd7acab3f59b49fc625537f1f70039/5C9414D4/t51.2885-15/e35/29087236_160534297987999_5631693390623014912_n.jpg'); height:350px; width:520px; background-color: var(--bg); margin:auto; padding:15px; position:relative; [/class] [class=sidebar] height:350px; width:150px; display:inline-block; [/class] [class=sbborder] height:134px; width:134px; border-radius:4px; padding:6px; border:2px solid white; position:relative; [/class] [class=sbhover] height:84px; width:134px; color:white; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; padding-top:50px; opacity:0; transition:0.3s; [/class] [script class=sbhover on=click] hide tab1 hide tab2 hide tab3 hide tab4 show tab5 [/script] [class name=sbhover state=hover] opacity:0.8; transition:0.3s; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=sbhighlight] color: var(--color-1); display:inline; letter-spacing:0.8px; font-style:oblique; font-weight:bold; [/class] [class=buttoncon] float:right; height:100%; width:90px; [/class] [class=button1] height:70px; width:70px; padding:5px; border:1px solid white; border-radius:2px; position:relative; cursor:pointer; margin:auto; [/class] [script class=button1 on=click] hide tab2 hide tab3 hide tab4 hide tab5 show tab1 [/script] [class=button2] height:70px; width:70px; padding:5px; border:1px solid white; border-radius:2px; position:relative; cursor:pointer; margin:auto; margin-top:7px; [/class] [script class=button2 on=click] hide tab1 hide tab3 hide tab4 hide tab5 show tab2 [/script] [class=button3] height:70px; width:70px; padding:5px; border:1px solid white; border-radius:2px; position:relative; cursor:pointer; margin:auto; margin-top:7px; [/class] [script class=button3 on=click] hide tab1 hide tab2 hide tab4 hide tab5 show tab3 [/script] [class=button4] height:70px; width:70px; padding:5px; border:1px solid white; border-radius:2px; position:relative; cursor:pointer; margin:auto; margin-top:7px; [/class] [script class=button4 on=click] hide tab1 hide tab2 hide tab3 hide tab5 show tab4 [/script] [class=buttonhover] height:47px; width:70px; background-color: var(--color-1); opacity:0; border-radius:2px; transition:0.3s; color:white; font-size:15px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:center; center; padding-top:23px; letter-spacing:1px; transition:0.4s; [/class] [class name=buttonhover state=hover] opacity:0.8; transition:0.4s; [/class] [class=tabcon] height:100%; width:260px; float:right; margin-right:8px; [/class] [class=tab1] height:100%; width:250px; padding-right:5px; position:absolute; color: var(--shade); font-size:11px; [/class] [class=box1] height:155px; width:100%; background-color: var(--color-2); padding:5px; box-shadow:5px 5px var(--color-1); overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; padding-right:0px; [/class] [class=b1tag] display:inline-block; margin-right:2px; background-color: var(--color-1); padding-left:4px; padding-right:4px; padding-top:1px; padding-bottom:1px; border-radius:2px; color:white; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:0.8px; margin-top:3px; [/class] [class=scroll] height:100%; width:100%; overflow-y:scroll; padding-right:17px; [/class] [class=tab2] height:100%; width:255px; position:absolute; color: var(--shade); font-size:11px; [/class] [class=box2] height:345px; width:100%; background-color: var(--color-2); box-shadow:5px 5px var(--color-1); overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; font-size:10px; [/class] [class=b2title] display:inline-block; margin-right:2px; background-color: var(--color-1); padding-left:4px; padding-right:4px; padding-top:1px; padding-bottom:1px; border-radius:2px; color:white; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:0.8px; margin-top:3px; font-size:12px; margin-left:5px; margin-bottom:3px; [/class] [class=personalityblock] height:160.5px; width:100%; padding:5px; padding-right:0px; margin-left:3px; position:relative; top:-5px; [/class] [class=miscblock] height:135px; width:100%; padding:5px; padding-right:0px; overflow-y:auto; [/class] [class=indivblock] height:136px; width:100px; float:left; margin-left:10px; margin-right:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/class] [class=indivfatblock] min-height:136px; max-height:500px; width:210px; float:left; margin-left:10px; margin-right:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/class] [class=tab3] height:100%; width:255px; position:absolute; color: var(--shade); font-size:11px; [/class] [class=history] height:155px; width:100%; padding:5px; padding-right:0px; overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; font-size:10px; [/class] [class=box3] height:130px; width:95%; background-color: var(--color-2); box-shadow:5px 5px var(--color-1); overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; margin-top:10px; margin-left:5px; font-size:10px; padding:5px; padding-right:0px; [/class] [class=b3title] display:inline-block; margin-right:2px; background-color: var(--color-1); padding-left:4px; padding-right:4px; padding-top:1px; padding-bottom:1px; border-radius:2px; color:white; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:0.8px; margin-top:5px; font-size:12px; [/class] [class=b3tag] display:inline-block; margin-right:2px; background-color: var(--color-1); padding-left:4px; padding-right:4px; padding-top:1px; padding-bottom:1px; border-radius:2px; color:white; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:0.8px; margin-top:0px; margin-bottom:3px; [/class] [class=tab4] height:calc(100% - 10px); width:255px; position:absolute; padding:5px; padding-right:0px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=4scroll] height:340px; width:255px; padding-right:17px; overflow-y:Scroll; [/class] [class=rsbox] height:125px; width:245px; margin-bottom:15px; [/class] [class=rspic] height:80px; width:80px; border:1px solid white; padding:5px; border-radius:3px; float:left; [/class] [class=rsname] display:inline; font-size:14px; background-color: var(--color-1); font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; padding:2px; padding-right:4px; padding-left:4px; border-radius:2px; margin-left:5px; position:relative; top:3px; color:white; [/class] [class=rstext] height:80px; width:145px; background-color: var(--color-2); box-shadow:5px 5px var(--color-1); overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; font-size:9px; padding:5px; padding-right:0px; margin-top:8px; position:Relative; left:5px; color: var(--shade); [/class] [class=rstatus] font-size:11px; color:white; letter-spacing:0.5px; font-weight:bold; text-shadow: 1.5px 1.5px var(--shade); float:left; position:relative; top:-25px; left:5px; [/class] [class=tab5] height:calc(100% - 10px); width:255px; position:absolute; padding:5px; padding-right:0px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=5scroll] height:340px; width:260px; padding-right:17px; overflow-y:Scroll; [/class] [class=gallerypic1] height:105px; width:105px; border:1px solid white; padding:5px; border-radius:3px; display:inline-block; float:left; margin-bottom:8px; [/class] [class=gallerypic2] height:105px; width:105px; border:1px solid white; padding:5px; border-radius:3px; float:left; margin-left:8px; margin-bottom:8px; [/class]

Last edited:

dimitri nicolaev
it's funny - you ask people about love and they tell you about heartbreak.

BASICS

GaZI4IH.png

he/him

DOB
march 6th

Orientation
heterosexual

Occupation
boxer

STYLE & LOOKS

GaZI4IH.png

Eye Color
murky, greyish blue

Hair Color
blondish-brown

Height
6'3

Weight
197 lbs

Tattoos/Piercings/etc
countless tattoos over his body (gigantic skull tattoo sprawled across his back, grinning visage on his torso, etc) // nose piercing

Scars
one right on the line of his jaw after taking a horrendous punch in a long-ago fight

Body Type
mesomorph // broad-shouldered // athletic

Clothing Style
take // me // home

PERSONALITY

GaZI4IH.png

If one were to describe DImitri in a sentence, it'd be more of a question really; that sometimes, even the devil on his shoulder asks him, "what the honest fuck are you doing?"

Dimitri is all one would assume him to be straight off the bat - cold and cutting, like steel, accompanied with an intimidating gaze as sharp as a knife, eyes spelling trouble, muscles as big as melons, his body a mosaic of artful tattoos.
It might explain why he's absolute crap when it comes to first impressions.
Which isn't surprising of course - at first glance, usually people would want to avoid a guy like Dimitri.
But that's just it.
At first glance, straight of the bat, first looks - these are all just assumptions based on looks. They don't really cover all of him.

Dimitri values truth and trust when it comes to any relationship. He's an honest person, and doesn't let go of grudges easily. He can be reckless and flirtatious and have a temper, but when he messes up, he has the sense and the integrity to humble down and say sorry. He can be a major fuck boy when he wants to be and is, unfortunately, a lover of sinful pleasures. He is also intense. Not a very surprising fact - he does look like he always wants to punch somebody (all part of the boxing gig of course). Patience was never his forte, and if you anger this muscle machine, you'd be asking for a death wish.

Outside the boxing ring, Dimitri is a gentle giant, timid, a softie at heart, unable to hurt a fly, much less punch an opponent. He can be adorably awkward and flustered at times, a klutz and occasionally soft-spoken. But be careful, don't mistake this timidness for agreeableness, because Dimitri certainly isn't. He has a sharp tongue and an equally cunning mind that isn't afraid to cross and confront anybody, paired with a dark, dry, hilarious sense of humor for effect. He's incredibly loyal to his friends, a great listener, generous, and when he loves, he loves hard. You either make a friend out of him or an enemy - both are everlasting.

but in the boxing ring...

You see a whole different person.

It's as if he's shed his skin, lost the whole 'gentle giant' act. a ferocious, angry bull takes it's place, aggressive and not afraid to beat the bloody hell out of you if it means he'll win. And when he trains, you see the drive, the ambition, the amount of dedication he has to accomplish his goals. pride won't let him accept help too quickly, or to open up so easily

There is a reason for his cold exterior though - he is a damaged person after all, and with that, comes walls and a guarded stance, but when it comes to the deep and the fun-loving stuff, Dimitri is certainly not lacking.

Strengths/Virtues
-loyal
-playful (flirtatious way)
-hardworking
-determined
-honest asf
-observant
-humble
-generous
-knows how to have a good time lolllll

Weaknesses/Vices
-temperamental
-impatient
-holds a grudge for a million years
-doesn't easily forgive
-sharp tongue
-can't help but get wasted/laid
-brooder

Hobbies
-has a surprising habit for reading (usually leo tolstoy)
-kind of has a habit to drink
-ngl he broods a lot
-reminiscing on the past
-throwing or going to parties
-netflix
-training 25/8

BIOGRAPHY

GaZI4IH.png

Theme Song

Backstory

dimitri had to look out for himself from day one.

being born to parents who never really knew how to be parents was hard---especially when the setting was post-soviet Moscow, not too long after the fall of the soviet union in 1991. the economy was failing---everyday essentials were a scarcity and the tax system was failing. at home wasn't so great either. dimitri's father was an alcoholic---turning to the sooth of booze when things often became too stressful. though he'd never beat dimitri's mother, he verbally and emotionally abused her often. dimitri was obviously too small to really comprehend anything, and thankfully, at the age of seven years old, dimitri's parents had enough sense to get the hell out of that broken country and move to the land of opportunities.

america.

now there was a fresh start, right?

wrong.
america was unfortunately less than it was cracked up to be. at the time, unemployment rates were skyrocketing, the economy seemed to be no worse than the situation they thought they left back in moscow---which meant no job, no money, no home, and just more stress, more alcohol, more fights.

dimitri grew up that way---always fending for himself. in elementary, the boy would always get into fights---suspensions and detentions were nothing new and visits to the principal's office were almost weekly. it was clear dimitri was a fighter. always had been, always will be. but sometimes, there are just things you can't fight off.
like his situation at home.
often, he'd escape to the streets to avoid his parents' fights. he'd go explore, cause some mischief, make friends, make some enemies, even make some in between. as the years went by, you could say dimitri was more influenced by the streets than he ever was from his own parents. his young life centered around gang street life and culture - and as he grew older, so did his unhealthy obsession with tattoos. using the money he'd get from oddjobs, running errands for the local gangs and by an occasional twenty bucks or more from his mom's purse, he'd go and get a tattoo.
by the time he turned fourteen, he had around fifty.
once middle school started, his tendency to get into fights didn't leave him. he was still causing trouble, still the bad boy, still a fighter. the habits kept up with him into highschool. by the time he entered as a freshman, he had been expelled from two schools. his grades were less than impressive; overall, the future looked bleak for him.

and then came in Sophia.

he didn't know what it was, but there was just something about her, about them, and they just---clicked. she had always been so generous, so kind. it was weird to dimitri---raised the street way, it was every guy for himself. but she proved him wrong. they became friends instantly---she was the comfort and kindness he had never experienced at home or otherwise. they'd spend their days together roaming their small town in michigan, listening to Sophia's favorite classics, dreaming of a life outside of their little town, a life together, you name it. she unlocked a side dimitri thought he never had; a timid, gentle side, opened up the real gentle giant inside him.

but there was still that anger issue problem.

dimitri couldn't help but be aggressive---anger ran through his blood; whether it was directed to his parents for not acting like his parents, whether it was to himself, to his enemies, it didn't matter. and sophia saw that. she knew he needed an outlet, somewhere where he could channel this combativeness.

and thus, she introduced him to the idea of boxing.

the idea of boxing was new to dimitri. he had never thought of it, but to sophia's insistence and help, he signed himself up with the only local boxing coach in their town; a stern, weathered-looking man by the name of Frankie Dunn. At the time, Dunn's business wasn't doing too great; his best fighter had left him for bigger, better managers, and his gym was losing profit. overall, the old coach was skeptical of taking another chance, taking a risk, fearing that one would fail too, especially being so young.
but dimitri proved him wrong.

once frankie saw a glimpse of dimitri's raw aggressiveness, it was hard to say no. the sixteen-year-old had so much potential in him; all that raw power, the hidden anger that could be channeled into something so much greater---in no time, frankie began to train him.

dimitri was pushed hard, trained hard, and in the beginning, he was nervous. could he really win? could he really manage to be a champion in this sport? Gain the money he never had? he'd often go over these anxieties with sophia, and she'd always encourage him, tell him it was worth it.
and it was.
dimitri found out more about himself than ever. he found out he loved sophia - they were lovers the moment they had met really, and he found out he loved what he was doing---the effort, the sweat, the adrenaline, and later, when he was ready, the adrenaline of the fight on the boxing stage, and finally, the satisfaction of winning.

and soon, dimitri was winning all over the place. by the time he was twenty, he won city-wide boxing championships, then state-wide, and then, came in nation-wide championships. dimitri was confident. he was focused. he was going to win this one like any other match. so much was riding on this one match. his reputation, his fortune...everything he worked so hard for...

except he didn't win.

he lost the match to his much more experienced senior fighter, knocked out unconscious with a spinal injury that would put him down for months to come.

it was almost heartbreaking. right at that moment, he had lost everything.

and i don't just mean the match.

he lost his fortune, his reputation, his motivation, the control of his legs, bedridden for months, all that effort...gone down the drain.
but you know what broke him?
sophia.
dimitri never noticed it, not really, being so utterly focused and absorbed into his training, but that special bond, that love they had forged in those dark, gloomy days of his adolescence that had lasted all this time, had fallen apart.
the truth of the matter is, dimitri neglected sophia. he neglected their relationship, their love, the life they had dreamed up together as young reckless kids. sophia, try as she might, couldn't handle the pressure of the constant publicity and pressure that came with being with one of the most successful young boxers in America - she cracked.

The process was slow.
Despite what one might think, people don't crack right away. It starts with a single sliver, a single, telltale line, that spreads inch by inch, growing as the stress and pressure grows. and the deeper dimitri dove into his career, the more he forgot about her, and the fights began.
They started out small, but as time went on, they began to get bigger. they weren't pretty fights - hurtful words were said, accusations flew, and hearts broken, regret and guilt building up on both sides. but they weren't completely done though. not yet.

not long after dimitri was hospitalized and put into intensive care, he found out something that would finally wake him up to what was really happening in his mess of a love life. sophia had been cheating on him. for a long while now it seemed too - with several men too, all to fill the void dimitri had been too busy to fill.
it broke him.

and he stayed broken for a long, long while - even after he healed up and was ready to take back what was his, he changed. he was colder, more brutal in his fights, and an absolute asshole outside the ring. thankfully, as the years went by, he softened up thanks to a bit of therapy and his faithful trainer frankie dunn, who had been the father he never had. dimitri isn't quite over sophia, but with outside help, he had learned to accept sophia's leaving and all the mistakes and regrets he had done and didn't do.

on his twenty fourth birthday, frankie handed him a ticket to a luxury island hotspot called Jeju Island near South Korea, with an order to take a break and get his life in order.
"let it hurt, let it bleed, let it heal and let it go, dimitri," was his final words before dimitri's flight took off. "there will always be more fish in the sea."

MISCELLANEOUS

GaZI4IH.png

Relationships (tba)

Faceclaim
stephen james

hSXFPmp.png

Coded by @Cecilia

Last edited:
[class=container] --bg-color: #000; --color-g-1: #54B5E6; --color-g-2: #F5C3EE; --icon: url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/386979721411428355/522604219786854410/Screen_Shot_2018-12-12_at_9.42.19_PM.png'); --name-title: #fff; --txt: #fff; --img1: url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/485998611402981396/522605110719676416/Screen_Shot_2018-12-12_at_9.45.40_PM.png'); --img2: url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/485998611402981396/522605126662357013/Screen_Shot_2018-12-12_at_9.45.26_PM.png'); --gimg1: url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/485998611402981396/522606095009841172/Screen_Shot_2018-12-12_at_9.49.53_PM.png'); --gimg2: url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/485998611402981396/522606113758248971/Screen_Shot_2018-12-12_at_9.49.32_PM.png'); --gimg3: url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/485998611402981396/522606127834333205/Screen_Shot_2018-12-12_at_9.49.10_PM.png'); --gimg4: url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/485998611402981396/522606174214946836/Screen_Shot_2018-12-12_at_9.48.39_PM.png'); --gimg5: url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/485998611402981396/522606144003244055/Screen_Shot_2018-12-12_at_9.49.03_PM.png'); --gimg6: url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/485998611402981396/522606604294684680/Screen_Shot_2018-12-12_at_9.51.37_PM.png'); height: 400px; width: 550px; background-color: var(--bg-color); margin: auto; -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); transition: 1s; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=container state=hover] -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%); transition: 1s; cursor: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2wj9k9UPt1qfamg6.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=sidetitle] height: 50px; width: 400px; position: absolute; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 400px; transform: rotate(-90deg); transform-origin: 0% 0%; [/class] [class=title] text-align: center; font-family: 'Muli' , sans-serif; font-size: 40px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 8px; text-transform: uppercase; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(0deg, var(--color-g-1), var(--color-g-2)); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; transition: 1s; [/class] [class=icon] height: 110px; width: 110px; border-radius: 50%; position: absolute; margin-left: 100px; margin-top: 40px; background-image: var(--icon); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; border: 3px solid var(--color-g-1); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=icon state=hover] border: 3px solid var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=nametitle] height: 24px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-left: 120px; margin-top: 170px; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--color-g-1); [/class] [class=nametxt] font-family: 'Ubuntu' , sans-serif; font-size: 14px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: normal; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--name-title); [/class] [class=quote] width: 180px; position: absolute; margin-left: 67px; margin-top: 205px; background-color: transparent; [/class] [class=quotetxt] font-family: 'Muli' , sans-serif; font-size: 11.5px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 1.2px; font-weight: normal; color: var(--txt); transition: 0.8s; [/class] [class name=quotetxt state=hover] color: var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.8s; [/class] [class=linkbox1] height: 17px; width: 60px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-top: 270px; margin-left: 90px; border: 1px solid var(--color-g-1); z-index: 1; opacity: 0.9; [/class] [class=linkbox1bg] height: 18px; width: 00px; background-color: var(--color-g-2); position: absolute; margin-top: 271px; margin-left: 91px; z-index: -1; transition: 0.7s; opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class=linkbox2] height: 17px; width: 60px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-top: 270px; margin-left: 160px; border: 1px solid var(--color-g-1); z-index: 1; opacity: 0.9; [/class] [class=linkbox2bg] height: 18px; width: 00px; background-color: var(--color-g-2); position: absolute; margin-top: 271px; margin-left: 161px; z-index: -1; transition: 0.7s; opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class=linkbox3] height: 17px; width: 60px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-top: 297px; margin-left: 90px; border: 1px solid var(--color-g-1); z-index: 1; opacity: 0.9; [/class] [class=linkbox3bg] height: 18px; width: 00px; background-color: var(--color-g-2); position: absolute; margin-top: 298px; margin-left: 91px; z-index: -1; transition: 0.7s; opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class=linkbox4] height: 17px; width: 60px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-top: 297px; margin-left: 160px; border: 1px solid var(--color-g-1); z-index: 1; opacity: 0.9; [/class] [class=linkbox4bg] height: 18px; width: 00px; background-color: var(--color-g-2); position: absolute; margin-top: 298px; margin-left: 161px; z-index: -1; transition: 0.7s; opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class=linkanim] width: 61px; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=linktxt] font-family: 'Muli' , sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 1.2px; padding-top: -1px; font-weight: normal; color: var(--txt); [/class] [class=heart] font-family: 'Muli' , sans-serif; font-size: 13px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 1.2px; color: var(--color-g-2); text-decoration: none; position: absolute; margin-top: 350px; margin-left: 150px; opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class=page1] height: 400px; width: 290px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-left: 260px; overflow-y: scroll; opacity: 0; transition: 0.4s; z-index: -10; [/class] [class=page2] height: 400px; width: 290px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-left: 260px; overflow: hidden; opacity: 0; transition: 0.4s; z-index: -10; [/class] [class=page3] height: 400px; width: 290px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-left: 260px; overflow: hidden; opacity: 0; transition: 0.4s; z-index: -10; [/class] [class=page4] height: 400px; width: 290px; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; margin-left: 260px; overflow: hidden; opacity: 0; transition: 0.4s; z-index: -10; [/class] [class=txt] font-family: 'Muli' , sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; letter-spacing: 1.1px; color: var(--txt); [/class] [class=show] z-index: 1; opacity: 1; transition: 0.4s 0.2s; [/class] [class=h1] height: 40px; width: 270px; border-bottom: 2px solid var(--color-g-2); position: absolute; margin-top: 10px; margin-left: 10px; [/class] [class=h1txt] font-family: 'Muli' , sans-serif; font-size: 24px; color: var(--txt); opacity: 0.95; text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class=outer] height: 400px; width: 290px; overflow-y: scroll; position: absolute; padding-right: 30px; background-color: transparent; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=imgpost] height: 270px; width: 230px; margin-left: 25px; background-color: transparent; position: relative [/class] [class=img1] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-1); background-image: var(--img1); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=img1 state=hover] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=img2] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-1); background-image: var(--img2); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=img2 state=hover] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=caption] width: 230px; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--color-g-2); position: relative; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 25px; text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: 'Muli' , sans-serif; font-size: 10px; color: var(--txt); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=caption state=hover] color: var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=blankspace] margin-bottom: 40px; [/class] [class=textbox] width: 270px; background-color: transparent; margin-top: 10px; margin-left: 10px; position: relative; opacity: 0.9; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=h2] display: inline; font-size: 13px; line-height: 25px; border-bottom: solid 1px var(--color-g-2); [/class] [class=listtxt] margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 5px; font-size: 11px; [/class] [class=bulletpoint] display: inline; color: var(--color-g-1); font-size: 12px; [/class] [class=h3] display: inline; line-height: 18px; padding-bottom: 2px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--color-g-1); [/class] [class=txtouter] height: 340px; width: 270px; margin-top: 55px; overflow-y: scroll; position: absolute; padding-right: 40px; background-color: transparent; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=galleryimg] height: 110px; width: 110px; background-color: transparent; margin-left: 18px; margin-top: 25px; -webkit-filter: grayscale(10%); [/class] [class=gimg1] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-1); background-image: var(--gimg1); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=gimg1 state=hover] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=gimg2] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-1); background-image: var(--gimg2); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=gimg2 state=hover] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=gimg3] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-1); background-image: var(--gimg3); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=gimg3 state=hover] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=gimg4] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-1); background-image: var(--gimg4); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=gimg4 state=hover] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=gimg5] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-1); background-image: var(--gimg5); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=gimg5 state=hover] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=gimg6] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-1); background-image: var(--gimg6); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=gimg6 state=hover] border: 2px solid var(--color-g-2); transition: 0.5s; [/class] [script class=linkbox1 on=mouseenter] addClass linkanim linkbox1bg [/script] [script class=linkbox1 on=mouseleave] removeClass linkanim linkbox1bg [/script] [script class=linkbox2 on=mouseenter] addClass linkanim linkbox2bg [/script] [script class=linkbox2 on=mouseleave] removeClass linkanim linkbox2bg [/script] [script class=linkbox3 on=mouseenter] addClass linkanim linkbox3bg [/script] [script class=linkbox3 on=mouseleave] removeClass linkanim linkbox3bg [/script] [script class=linkbox4 on=mouseenter] addClass linkanim linkbox4bg [/script] [script class=linkbox4 on=mouseleave] removeClass linkanim linkbox4bg [/script] [script class=page1 on=init] addClass show [/script] [script class=linkbox1 on=click] addClass show page1 removeClass show page2 removeClass show page3 removeClass show page4 [/script] [script class=linkbox2 on=click] addClass show page2 removeClass show page1 removeClass show page3 removeClass show page4 [/script] [script class=linkbox3 on=click] addClass show page3 removeClass show page1 removeClass show page2 removeClass show page4 [/script] [script class=linkbox4 on=click] addClass show page4 removeClass show page1 removeClass show page2 removeClass show page3 [/script] [div style="display: none;"]..[/div] [div class=container] [div class="sidetitle title"]Eunjoo[/div] [div class=icon][/div] [div class="nametitle nametxt"]work![/div] [div class="quote quotetxt"]xx fc[/div] [div class="linkbox1 linktxt"]home[/div][div class=linkbox1bg][/div] [div class="linkbox2 linktxt"]persona[/div][div class=linkbox2bg][/div] [div class="linkbox3 linktxt"]history[/div][div class=linkbox3bg][/div] [div class="linkbox4 linktxt"]gallery[/div][div class=linkbox4bg][/div] [div class=heart][div style="display: inline; color: var(--color-g-2);"][/div][/div] [div class="page1 txt"] [div class=outer] [div class="imgpost img1" style="margin-top: 40px;"][/div] [div class=caption]tu sais, la vie est pleine
de hauts et de bas[/div] [div class="imgpost img2" style="margin-top: 130px;"][/div] [div class=caption]mais sans les bas,
les hauts ne veulent rien diree[/div] [div class=blankspace][/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="page2 txt"] [div class="h1 h1txt"]persona[/div] [div class=txtouter] [div class="textbox txt" style="margin-top: 0px;"]Lazy and hungry, one may call Eunjoo gluttonous. It's almost impossible to find the girl without a snack on her, and it's a miracle that she even manages to keep her figure. (Though, if you ask her, she doesn't care. As long as she gets to eat, she'll be happy.) Despite her overall lazy attitude towards work and effort-related activities, Eunjoo isn't a bad person. Terribly 'chillax' and calm, it's hard to anger the young woman. Seemingly an open book, she doesn't mind talking about herself to others, and she loves listening just as much. Unfortunately, her relaxed attitude results in sometimes blunt statements. If someone asks, 'Does this dress make me look fat?' and it does, she'll tell it to the person straight. She isn't too caught up on looks, hence her nonchalant attitude towards it all. She still thinks makeup is a fun activity, and she loves doing the face of anyone who'll allow it. [/div] [div class="textbox txt"]
[div class=h2]likes[/div][div class=listtxt][div class=bulletpoint]›[/div] boba
[div class=bulletpoint]›[/div] tteok-bokki
[div class=bulletpoint]›[/div] patbingsu
[div class=bulletpoint]›[/div] mukbang[/div]
[div class=h2]dislikes[/div][div class=listtxt][div class=bulletpoint]›[/div] smoking
[div class=bulletpoint]›[/div] work
[div class=bulletpoint]›[/div] pop-music [/div]
[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=h2]facts[/div]
[div class=h3]biological facts[/div] 22 // Female

[div class=h3]hobbies[/div] cooking // watching mukbang videos // reading // makeup, though it's less for appearance and more for fun

[div class=h3]occupatiion[/div] In the company, Eunjoo works as the interviewer. She sets up meetings with potential candidates, and asks them certain questions to see if they qualify.

[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="page3 txt"] [div class="h1 h1txt"]history[/div] [div class=txtouter] [div class="textbox txt" style="margin-top: 0px;"]Oh Eunjoo...Where to begin? Well, that's a rather hard question. To most, Eunjoo is an enigma. She doesn't talk about her home-life, her childhood, or even her surname for that matter. Only the officials of the company know it, and no amount of prying can reveal why the hell she's such a mystery. Maybe the answer is simple...But why won't she tell anyone?

The actual story of Eunjoo is rather depressing. Growing up can be tough, especially with one parent in prison and the other struggling to get off several addictions. Combine that with a lack of income and a low class rank, Eunjoo was set to fail from the start. Her studies weren't a priority, and she rather focused on getting the next meal on the table rather than an 'A' on her next test. By the age of 13, she had left school early to work an illegal dishwashing job. Since she was unable to get permission from her mother to work as a minor, the owner of the restaurant allowed her to clean the dishes for free, later just giving her money as a 'gift.' It wasn't a lot, but it got food on the table. Despite her odd lifestyle, she never ended up with the wrong crowd of people. Instead, she became the emotional support of her friends still in school. Relationships, drama, and everything in-between. She learned how to handle it all, while managing herself. By the age of eighteen, her mother died of an overdose, and her father was still in prison. However, she was now available to legally get a job. Still, old habits die hard. She constantly overeats in fear of wasting food, combined with her overall love of the flavors. Her sleep schedule is a mess, which results in her sleeping on the job many times. Still, she gets her work done. Isn't that all that matters? [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="page4 txt"] [div class="h1 h1txt"]gallery[/div] [div class=txtouter]
[div class="galleryimg gimg1"][/div] [div class="galleryimg gimg3"][/div] [div class="galleryimg gimg5"][/div]
[div class="galleryimg gimg2"][/div] [div class="galleryimg gimg4"][/div] [div class="galleryimg gimg6"][/div]

[/div] [/div] [/div]

Last edited:
scroll, not click

play it back

juanmikes.regular.png

shortime.regular.png

Name:
Lee Yumi

Personality:
Yumi's most distinctive characteristic is her mysteriousness- she isn't that officemate who you is mysteriously rich despite working as a clerk nor is she secretly the princess of some unknown island, she's just ambiguous about her personal life. If you asked her what her parents did for a living, she'd probably reply with a shrug and "you know, this and that, sometimes at night depending on their client." As such, her curious life has sparked many rumours and conspiracies, from her being in the Mob to her working with the government. In relation to that, she generally is lazy (physically and mentally) and finds it a hassle to narrate her life story.

However, she is a rather welcoming and warm individual and she always make it a point to be there for those who are new to the company as she understands having someone they know around is better than being alone. Her matured train of thoughts and actions do come in contradiction though whenever she is with her closest friends as her childish side is surfaced- she is best know to be quite whiny and clingy outside of the office.

Though, getting on her bad side might not be the best of ideas as she is the definition of petty. After a bad breakup once, Yumi had actually took the left pair of every prized collectible socks her ex had collected before selling them off to various thrift stores. She prides herself in her ability to empathise but just nature and she tries her best to always do the right thing. One of her biggest vices though are that she rather unforgiving. Though, she tends to be conflicted whenever a situation is presented whereby she has to forgive someone close to her.

Outdoor Program Manager- As the name suggests, Yumi is in charge of planning, executing and ensuring that dates that occurs outdoors runs smoothly and the planning done is meticulously calculated at the very last step but at the same time, allows for spontaneity and fun that is not constricted. Even ensuring the weather for the day of the date is vital to predict the outcome of such date.

Background Information:
Lee Yumi was born an ordinary child in an equally, as ordinary household. Her mother was an accountant for a large retail organisation while her father, on the other hand was in the business of construction and even owned his own construction company. There were individuals who scrutinised her father's job because of the stereotype of hard labour for substantially less of a paycheck but her father never really bothered with such talks. This was where Lee Yumi adapted her ability to ignore rumours and any of that like. Though she was the only child, she was happy as she had her parents and they too, were happy. Or at least, happy with each other and not themselves.

When Yumi was seventeen, her parents had filed for divorce as her father had realised he was ultimately bisexual and his attraction for men only grew. He justified himself saying that he discovered so in the midst of their marriage and assumed it was a phase. Despite popular belief, Yumi wasn't angry at him. However, she couldn't say the same for her mother and she knew it was justifiable, having to waste seventeen years of her life with someone she thought was her soulmate. Their respective families didn't react well to the divorce but it would have been worse if they knew about Yumi's father's reasoning. As the years went by, Yumi stayed with her mother until she could support herself with her job and only just moved into her own apartment unit a few months ago. Though, she still keeps in contact with her father from time to time.

Hobbies & habits:
- Yumi enjoys window shopping more than actual shopping. She dislikes the commitment of purchasing an article of clothing to only wear it for a few weeks or a month before the hype for it is died down.

- In her free time, she goes hiking as much as possible but usually end up getting lost in the scenery and tranquil atmosphere that her one-hour hike becomes a 20-minutes hike and daydreaming for another 40 minutes.

- Other hobbies of hers include sleeping, drinking coffee and fixing stuff around her house or of her friends'.

Cold brew, cats, her heater at home, fixing stuff, hoodies and anything long-sleeved, shaved ice and scented candles (every smell but flowery).

Dislikes:
Flowers, tapioca pearls/ balls, the rain, the cold, insects and the colour orange.

Other:
- She is good at hand skills and especially assembling and fixing furniture. As such, many in the office nicknamed her as 'Furniture Girl'.

- Yumi actually likes the rain when she's in the house. However, if she's outside and faces the risk of getting wet, she hates it.

- "Why would you like Tapioca Pearls? They're just balls of jelly that are doused in some sweet liquid of sorts. Not to mention, when you suck that straw and five of those guys go down your throat at once, don't look at me." is always her response to anyone who argues that tapioca pearls are the best things in the world.

- Lee Yumi is very self-conscious about her short hair. She always feel as though they make her face look huge.

- Her last relationship was a few years ago. A main reason why she hasn't gotten into another relationship is because she absolutely refuses to confess her feelings, in fear of humiliation. From elementary to high school she has seen girls humiliated whenever they confess they have feelings for a boy. It is usually the friends of the boys who humiliate the girl rather than the boy themselves and Lee Yumi can never stand that. Also, she feels as though another reason she doesn't quite have boyfriend yet is because she is less feminine compared to other girls, considering her favourite past time is fixing furniture and things like Bob the Builder.

code by @pasta

Last edited:
Yoon Ha-joon
[class name=picture]width:130px;height:130px;background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5a/b4/a0/5ab4a05aabdb4261ad8c7822af7e0bff.jpg');background-size:100%;margin:auto;center;border:3px solid #fff;position:relative;left:280px;transition:2s;[/class] [div class=picture]
[class name=picture state=hover]width:130px;height:130px;background:url('https://data.whicdn.com/images/301875465/large.jpg');background-size:100%;margin:auto;center;border:3px solid #fff;position:relative;left:180px;transition:2s;][/class]
21| male | freelance photographer| yeo changgu
[/div]
HOBBIES| photography, acting, singing, knitting, eating, making scrapbooks

HABITS| narrating what he or somebody is doing, taking a picture of almost everything

OTHERS| drama king, cries easily, laughs at almost everything, social-media famous, has severe asthma, loves steve harvey

PERSONALITY|
ha-joon is a bubbly and gentle individual. he is caring, friendly and is often seen wearing a smile on his lips. the boy is absolutely dense and slow, you can crack a kindergarten joke and he would probably have to pause and contemplate about that joke for a few minutes before laughing. ha-joon is also a scatterbrain and a total clutz, anyone who has spent at least five hours with him must be confused as to how he's still alive.
ha-joon wears his heart on his sleeve and angering him (beyond pouting) is almost impossible because he is a peaceful person. sensitive and emotional, he is a walking definition of "drama king".
however, once ha-joon sets his mind on something, he'd do whatever it takes to obtain it.

HISTORY|
ha-joon was born and raised at the bustling city of seoul, south korea. he was blessed with a doting mother, strict father and an older sister who loves bullying him but not in an unpleasant manner. his father, a war veteran, wanted ha-joon to follow in his footsteps so he pushed his son to enlist and serve the country for two years when he was just 18. when ha-joon returned from his service, he revealed to his family that his passion is in photography and travelling. his father got angry as expected and claimed that ha-joon would go hungry and drag the family down. determined on proving himself, ha-joon moved out of their house (with the help of his mother and sister) and became a freelance photographer. he promised his father that the next time he shows his face to him, he'd be a well-known and wealthy man then.

Last edited:
Kang Tae Hwan
civil18-00193.jpg
Name: Kang Tae Hwan
Personality: Tae Hwan put simply is a party animal. He loves parties, the noise, the dancing, the conversation and the drinks. Despite his age and appearance that exudes an air of maturity, charm and calm, Tae Hwan is a childish mischief maker and quite an insensitive chap. He loves teasing others and has a wild dare devil streak. The friendly bartender loves a good challenge and always has something to talk about. He's very passionate and can overwhelm people that way. Because of his easy going, mischievous manner and love of pranks and jokes, Tae Hwan doesn't seem like he takes anything seriously and it can be hard to have a serious conversation with him. He loves getting others to talk about themselves and figuring them out but is very particular about what he shares about himself and stingy with his own information. He knows how to have fun and loves a good relationship but as a player, Tae Hwan has never committed himself to anything serious and always ends his relationships before they get to such a stage. He always takes everything in stride with a smile and suppresses his other emotions, constantly presenting the image of a friendly bartender. With how happy and cheerful he always carries himself, it seems like nothing can get to him at all and he cannot sympathise with others. Don't let his smile and manner fool you into thinking he is straightforward and simple as he keeps his more complex sides and struggles under wraps. He keeps himself emotionally unavailable and distant to protect himself and can suddenly back off without warning when people get too close for his liking, becoming almost a different person even with that same smile on his face as his manner and air can become cold and distant.

Background Information: Tae Hwan grew up in a family home full of anger. As far back as he can remember, the animosity between his parents has always been there and not a day passed without them at each other's throats. The house atmosphere was stiffling but the worst was when they took it out on him with their verbal and emotional abuse or gave him punishing tasks to complete. When his father died in a traffic accident with another woman in the car, his mother was furious and embarrassed, turning her rage onto Tae Hwan who had grown to resemble his father. Anytime he showed signs of displeasure or anger it seemed to only motivate his mother more if not inform her of what he liked or disliked. It became a poison in his life that was affecting him outside the house and he hated it. Fighting back didn't help nor did failing to react and he didn't want a toxic relationship with his mother or a toxic atmosphere at home. Despite everything, she was still his mother and he had loved her as a little boy and treasured the brief moments of kindness with which she treated him. Eventually he resorted to taking everything in stride with a smile, always forcing himself to appear haply even when he wasn't and that smile became his poker face as he trained himself to respond with kindness and cheer at everything his mother said or did to see if it would diffuse her anger and get her to stop. It didn't diffuse her anger but eventually she stopped, disturbed by his behaviour and left him alone. At the time, he had a girlfriend he was serious about but it had been in that difficult phase of his life where his mother had turned her rage on him and she struggled in their relationship. She had wanted more from him emotionally than he had been able to give at the time and their relationship became strained. After his mother stopped, he decided he didn't want to commit himself to a serious relationship because he realised it wasn't for him. All the emotional strain he suffered under his parents and that relationship wore him down. It was easier not to get too emotionally involved with anyone and keep them at a distance or involved only in one aspect of his life. Getting serious or considering marriage would involve them in almost if not all areas of his life. Things always went better if he kept things light and fun without ever going serious and he felt he simply wasn't suited for a committed relationship with all his baggage from his family life. Maintaining that certain level of distance helped his relationships thrive and he didn't want to go through that same emotional roller coaster and strain he had with his parents. Keeping his heart out of his relationships and holding no expectations meant he couldn't be hurt the way he had with his parents, foolishly hoping that something would change and things would get better. However he had been serious about his girlfriend and they shared a great many memories. Their breakup and his need to distance himself from those memories led to his relationship hopping. Every time things got serious or too close for comfort, he would break things off and seek out a new relationship as soon as the old one ended so his mind wouldn't linger on it. Parties and sports became great outlets for him to relieve his stress and forget his problems. Noise drowned out his thoughts and conversation directed them as well, leading him to get a job behind the bar. His latest breakup ended with him being slapped in the middle of a crowded bar and having a drink dumped on him which was posted online. His boss was furious and he escaped to Jeju until things calmed down and has been working there for almost a month.

Hobbies & habits:
Mixing new drinks
Cooking
Biking
Surfing
Swimming
Does Jigsaw puzzles/fiddles with puzzle pieces when troubled
He's a huge busybody and can't help but poke his nose in other people's business
Runs his hands through his hair when thinking
Ears twitch when he likes someone
Talks to strangers when bored
Fidgets when unhappy/trying to hide something
He rubs his chin when he's up to something
Clenches his fist when angry
Parties to relieve stress
Treats everyone around him like a kid
Gives really bad advice
Mixes funny drinks to entertain himself

Likes & Dislikes:
Drinks
Parties
Noise
People
Conversation
Music
Figuring people out
Jokes
Pranks
Comedy
Challenge
Colour
His hair
Animals
Water sports

Missing out
People trying to figure him out
Problems
Quiet
Mess
Fights
Anger
Suits/stiff formal clothes
When things get complicated/serious
Tears/Actual Kids (he doesn't know what to do around them)

Other: He's a terrible drunk
Not a morning person
Gossip King

Last edited:
[div class=container] [div class=navbar] [div class=profilePic][/div] [div class=barWrap] [div class=barTags][div class=textLabel]name[/div][div class=tagsText]song mi-sun[/div][/div] [div class=gap1][/div][div class=barTags][div class=textLabel]n.name[/div][div class=tagsText]lady missile, ms robot[/div][/div] [div class=gap1][/div][div class=barTags][div class=textLabel]age[/div][div class=tagsText]22[/div][/div] [div class=gap1][/div][div class=barTags][div class=textLabel]gender[/div][div class=tagsText]female[/div][/div] [div class=gap1][/div][div class=barTags][div class=textLabel]orientation[/div][div class=tagsText]heteroflexible[/div][/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=contentWrap]
「she walks with purpose」
[div class="scontainer"][div class="sbuttoncontainer"][div class="sbuttonfilter sbtnone"][/div][/div][/div]
[div class=tabWrap][div class="textTabs tab01"]req;;[/div][div class="textTabs tab02"]per;;[/div][div class="textTabs tab03"]his;;[/div][div class="textTabs tab04"]ext;;[/div] [/div] [div class="contentContainer page01"] [div class=contentScroll][div class=contentText]
[div class=barTags][div class=textLabel]d.o.b.[/div][div class=tagsText]06.06[/div][/div]

[div class=barTags][div class=textLabel]occupation[/div][div class=tagsText]head of pr[/div][/div]

[div class=barTags][div class=textLabel]height[/div][div class=tagsText]165cm[/div][/div]

[div class=barTags][div class=textLabel]weight[/div][div class=tagsText]50kg[/div][/div]

[div class=barTags][div class=textLabel]hair[/div][div class=tagsText]long black waves[/div][/div]

[div class=barTags][div class=textLabel]eyes[/div][div class=tagsText]black[/div][/div]

[div class=barTags][div class=textLabel]faceclaim[/div][div class=tagsText]yoon sun young[/div][/div] [/div][/div] [/div] [div class="contentContainer page02"] [div class=contentScroll][div class=contentText]
persona
The first word when you meet Mi-sun would probably be 'intense'. Like the head of discipline in high school or even Professor McGonagall. She's strict when it comes to work and has high expectations for her fellow colleagues. She's very professional and likes to keep on track with deadlines. Her job involves many individuals besides herself and she constantly raises the reputation of the company. Mi-sun loves routine and is rather stubborn when faced with changes as little as the amount of milk in her coffee. Many would accuse of being dramatic, ocd, or even having a stick up her ass, but she likes to keep her standards and she feels she has no need to lower them for anyone. Anyone around Mi-sun can tell that she's a workaholic, as she's always in front of her desktop typing away, on phone calls, or away for meetings. She'd be the first to volunteer for any work and will be the first to arrive and even burn the midnight oil. Mi-sun is an independent young lady who constantly strives for success. She's set on a goal to give her sister and nephew a life without having to worry about money and there isn't much to deter her from it.

While she's a working robot in the office, she's a lot more relaxed at home. Though staying still and doing nothing for too long would irritate her, Mi-sun would be out running. She's a lot kinder towards children, showering her nephew with gifts or snacks. She has a pretty good grasp of separating work and her personal life. Not many colleagues know much about her and Mi-sun is indifferent about it. She doesn't really make the effort to make friends in the office nor participate in petty gossip during breaks. She doesn't shush her colleagues when they do either, as long as they perform and get their tasks done, Mi-sun wouldn't ask for anything more.
why she's single
Mi-sun has absolutely no time for relationships. She's not had the privilege of having the time to fall in love or have crushes since young and even though she can put aside time for it now, she simply likes working more than the idea of love. It may be that her parents' divorce that impacted her choice in some way or another; she never really gave it any thought as her priorities now are her sister and nephew.
⋗ caffeine (coffee, tea, or energy drinks)
⋗ ginseng
⋗ making/saving money
⋗ family
⋗ instant food
⋗ 100‎₩ stores/thrift stores
⋗ kimchi
⋗ all-in-one shampoos

dislikes
⋗ small talk/idle chatter/petty gossip
⋗ heights
⋗ spending money
⋗ wasting time
⋗ unproductive people

habits
⋗ pulls her hair when stressed
⋗ bites her nails when she's uncomfortable
⋗ very little makes her smile
⋗ has her hair up when she hasn't washed it for more than a day
[/div][/div] [/div] [div class="contentContainer page03"] [div class=contentScroll][div class=contentText]
bio
childhood
Mi-sun's past wasn't all sparkles with high school woes nor tragic enough to become a soap drama. "It's just life," She'd often say; accepting it as a norm. Mi-sun doesn't remember much of her childhood, it was good but so was the majority of the Korean population. The girl didn't cling on to the old happy days, she had to grow up fast and there was no point in being attached to such fleeting innocent days. She has a sister who is 3 years younger than her, but she didn't get to live with her for very long as her parents split up. Her mother took the babe while her father along with her grandmother took care of her. Her parents agreed to see each other once a year and Mi-sun didn't really understand that, but she knew her father was really sad about it since it happened.

This arrangement continued till the girl turned 10, when her mom brought a male friend to their 'family' outings. That day ended quickly and unhappily, her parents started arguing and both the sisters were scared. Her dad pulled the two crying sisters apart and stormed off with a sobbing Mi-sun. She hasn't seen her mother or sister since then. She also started seeing her father less and less, only seeing him drunk and angry in the middle of the night. She wasn't sure what came first-- the drinking or the gambling; but Mr. Song gradually brought both home. Her grandmother tried to reprimand him, reminding him that he still has a daughter to take care of, but the now reckless father shunned his own mother. Mi-sun even chanced upon her grandmother giving away a hidden stash of cash to a dangerous looking man, who more than likely threatened her defenseless family. What she thought to be a one-time thing, became a daily weekly occurrence. Her grandmother had to find a job to pay off her father's debts. Mi-sun was angry at him and she can't even express her feelings since he hadn't return home for a long time.

teen years
The longer her grandmother worked, the bigger her father's debt grew. And the loan sharks were getting impatient. A young adolescent teen couldn't do much except glare at the gangsters while holding up her frail and clearly overworked grandma. Mi-sun's world turned for the worse when she received a call from the hospital during school. She dropped everything and desperately ran to her family, her heart aching and raging with fury at her horrible father. The elder had collapsed from exhaustion and extreme stress, she was running a high fever and had severely low blood pressure. Unfortunately, her grandmother passed away the next day. And the one Mi-sun blamed for her death finally showed himself, looking wrecked and dirty. She contacted her mother, wanting to cut ties with her father. Instead of welcoming her with open comforting arms, she shunned her away. She had remarried and had a son, claiming they had no space for her. Mi-sun never felt so lost and alone that day, and she hardened her heart, promising herself to work hard for herself and those who truly mattered. Legally, she was still under the care of her father, he promised her he'd stop gambling and would get a grip. Mi-sun didn't believe him for a second and soon enough, the broken man turned to drinking again.

adult
Thanks to her secret part-time jobs, she'd kept the gangsters away. She wasn't able to move out due to her father taking the money for his own pleasures. Once Mi-sun graduated high school, she got a job at Goddess of Love Co. She was lucky enough to get hired into the PR department and was soon able to get an apartment of her own. Though her past would come knocking every so often, she didn't have the heart to turn him away. He was her father after all. She wouldn't sink to his or her mother's level of shunning away family.

Two years in, she was promoted to lead a team in PR. One day, she had a surprise visitor. Her sister... and pregnant. Mi-sun would never be able to forgive herself for not contacting her own sibling after all these years. It turned out that their mother kicked her out after finding out about the pregnancy. Mi-sun took the mother-to-be into her home and cared for her. Three years later, her home turned more lively with a nephew running around the apartment and her sister caring for the house though Mi-sun was never really around to enjoy it. She was yet again rewarded for her hard work to head of PR. She'd be stuck in her office dealing with the neverending piles of paperwork, not that she really minded. She was working round the clock to support the mother and son after all.
[/div][/div] [/div] [div class="contentContainer page04"] [div class=contentScroll][div class=contentText]
other

relationships
kim hye-rin;; friend & colleague;;
gieagne

kang yeo-reum;; xx;;
gieqgne
Eunjoo;; xx;;
gjeoapgnq

lee yumi;; xx;;
gjeoapgnq

theme
⋗ would you love me;; stella jang
⋗ player;; dok2 & jinsil
[/div][/div] [/div] [/div]
code by Ri.a
[/div] [class=container] margin:auto;center; min-width:250px; max-width:750px; height:auto; display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; --color-1: #f9f9f9; --color-2: #FDE3D9; --color-3: #F9AD8D; --color-4: #7ACFDF; --color-5: #F47645; --color-6: #602E1B; --img-1: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d3/8b/bc/d38bbcb38496b0a1f5c056e56be8c9c8.jpg'); --img-2: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/33/b6/05/33b60584a3ea973b911cf252a2bde46e.jpg'); --img-3: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/1b/45/92/1b4592cdcc08c6f0a6a3a4e5b36383f5.jpg'); --img-4: url(''); [/class] [class=navbar] min-width:200px; max-width:300px; height:60vh; background:var(--color-3); display:flex; justify-content:center; flex-wrap:wrap; [/class] [class=contentWrap] display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; background:var(--color-1); min-width:250px; max-width:450px; height:60vh; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=profilePic] width:200px; height:291px; background:var(--img-1); background-size:170%; background-position:-5em -12em; [/class] [class=barWrap] width:100%; height:auto; display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; justify-content:space-evenly; [/class] [class=barTags] width:95%; height:20px; padding:0.3em; background:var(--color-2); box-shadow:2px 2px 0px var(--color-6); display:flex; justify-content:space-between; align-items:center; [/class] [class=tagsText] font-family:Raleway; font-size:10px; color:var(--color-6); padding:0.3em; [/class] [class=textLabel] width:auto; height:13px; font-family:Raleway; font-size:10px; color:var(--color-1); background:var(--color-3); padding:0em 0.3em 0.3em 0.3em; [/class] [class=tabWrap] width:100%; height:auto; padding:0.3em; display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; justify-content:space-evenly; [/class] [class=textTabs] font-family:Raleway; font-size:0.8em; color:var(--color-5); width:auto; height:auto; padding:0.3em; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px var(--color-6); background:var(--color-2); cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabSelect] color:var(--color-2)!important; background:var(--color-5)!important; box-shadow:0px 0px 0px transparent!important; [/class] [class=contentContainer] min-width:250px; max-wdith:340px; height:60vh; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=contentScroll] width:105%; height:49vh; overflow:scroll; [/class] [class=contentText] width:93%; padding:0.3em; font-family:Open Sans; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; color:var(--color-6); pointer-events:none; display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; justify-content:space-evenly; [/class] [class name=scontainer] display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items:center; [/class] [class name=sbuttoncontainer] display: inline-block; margin: 0px 10px; height: 25px; width: 25px; font-size: 0px; position: relative; overflow: hidden; display: inline-block; border-radius: 50%; border: 0px solid #000000; overflow: hidden; transform: perspective(0); [/class] [class name=sbuttoncontainer maxWidth=400px] display: none; [/class] [class name=sbuttonfilter] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; position: relative; top: -19px; left: -19px; width: 130px; height: 100px; [/class] [class name=sbtnone] filter: hue-rotate(18deg) saturate(90%) lightness(76%); [/class] [script class=none] addClass tabSelect tab01 hide page02 hide page03 hide page04 [/script] [script class=tab01 on=click] removeClass tabSelect textTabs addClass tabSelect tab01 fadeIn 750 page01 hide page02 hide page03 hide page04 [/script] [script class=tab02 on=click] removeClass tabSelect textTabs addClass tabSelect tab02 fadeIn 750 page02 hide page01 hide page03 hide page04 [/script] [script class=tab03 on=click] removeClass tabSelect textTabs addClass tabSelect tab03 fadeIn 750 page03 hide page02 hide page01 hide page04 [/script] [script class=tab04 on=click] removeClass tabSelect textTabs addClass tabSelect tab04 fadeIn 750 page04 hide page02 hide page03 hide page01 [/script]

Last edited:
1544858759923.png

O.K
Name: Ok-Seon-U
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 164 lbs
DOB: November, 30

Personality:
O.K is a big picture kind of guy. Cunning, pragmatic, and a bit cynical; he is more likely to give you a list of ways to solve your problem as opposed to a shoulder to cry on. Due to his nature he can usually predict things before they happen since he is always observant and analyzing things; however, because of this gift, he can be a bit impatient when people can't grasp things at the same speed. Quite often he will make unclarified statements that are merely a result of his split second reasoning; however, since he doesn't bother to really explain the thought process behind what he says he often leaves those around him confused, or offended due to a lack of understanding. Make no mistake, O.K almost always puts thought into what he says and will rarely speak out of pure passion. Needless to say, this can lead to many avoidable conflicts. Other conflicts arise from his desire to stretch his intellectual abilities. Sometimes he will disagree with people on a whim just so he can entertain himself with an argument, even if he has no attachment to the subject matter, only to switch his position once the poor soul he was talking to agrees with him. Despite his apparent demeanor, his heart is often in the right place even if he is too calculating for his own good. His matter of fact tone sprinkled with the occasional sarcasm give off a frigid aura; however, this just serves to magnify the moments in which he genuinely expresses himself.

O.K often finds himself in quite the paradox. While he likes to form relationships, and bonds with others, he is not particularly bothered by being alone and sometimes he prefers it. He knows everyone can't co-exist with someone like him, so he will often push them away before they end up ditching him like everyone else does. He would never admit it bothers him, but this is a struggle that he has definitely internalized. It would be a crime to say that he is only a logical, stoic, piece of cardboard. O.K may be a bit more serious than your average person, but he has his moments. Despite popular belief, he does enjoy a good joke although any jokes of his are usually accompanied by an awkward dry face, and monotone expression. He even enjoys his leisure time that he earns through hard work before hand. (He is a bit of a workaholic) Ironically enough, O.K is fairly adventurous, always ready to learn and try something new, but many of his better traits are reserved for close friends, or those who manage to get even closer. Sadly, it is nearly impossible to see his sensitive side. He isn't one to seek a shoulder to cry on, not even from his parents. He is often too harsh on himself and internalizes many failures, regrets, and negative emotions. Perhaps there is someone that can break the walls he has put around himself.

Background Information:
O.K was not born to the richest of families; consequently, he did not attend the greatest of schools, nor did he have a plethora of fortune. Since he was the oldest out of 4 siblings, he constantly had pressure to do well in anything he was involved in. Whether it was simple children's games, sports, school exams, or life in general, O.K was dead set on being a pillar of success for his family. His parents did not push him down such a path; rather, he forced it upon himself to pave the way out of poverty for his family. His parents would have preferred that O.K grew up as a normal child without such burdens, but his love for his family ran too deep. Because of this, a divide was placed between him and his family. Not the damaging divide of isolation and disdain, but one of respect. His younger siblings saw him as a third parent while his parents had too much respect to really dote on him as a child. One could say this played a part in his emotional development, but he wouldn't have it any other way. Hard work and perseverance was engrained into his being, so it is an understatement that he is not one to entertain excuses or failure.

After graduating from high school, O.K spent some time in the U.S to further his education. He has since obtained his masters and is currently pursuing his doctorate degree while he teaches at a local university. His family is in a much better situation than they used to be, and his siblings seem to be on the right track although their have been bumps along the way. O.K has accomplished so much despite his humble origins, he can't help but feel empty at times.

Hobbies:
He loves to play the saxophone, he enjoys making sweets/desserts, solving problems.

Habits:
O.K has a habit of compulsively counting things for no reason. Facepalming and sighing. Sarcastically saying sure to end conversations/arguments

Math, Puzzles, Fine dining, slums, Competitions, winning, coffee, books, mysteries, Skyscrapers, clouds, ladders, planes, holidays, sunset, debates, playing devil's advocate

Dislikes:
Privileged people, laziness, people who walk too slow, losing, undercooked food, lies, mosquitoes, cold weather, paper cuts, copy paper (SEE. paper cuts), surprises, April Fools Day.

Other:

He can solve a Rubix cube in under 3 min on average
Although he is pragmatic, logical and the like he is very superstitious and believes in the supernatural as well as a few conspiracy theories.
He has a sweet tooth although he hates to admit it.
He has a soft spot for cute things.

Attachments

• 1544858049553.png
    1544858049553.png
    943.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back