• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ɢᴇᴍ'ꜱ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʟɪʙʀᴀʀʏ | ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ!

geminiy

v tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
GleefulTerribleIridescentshark-size_restricted.gif

about me
hey there welcome to my thread! my name is gemini (though I often go by gem) and I am currently looking for a few 1 x 1 rps to keep the creative juices flowing in these rather horrible times. a few things about me...

↠ I am nineteen
↠ I'm in EST though I'm up until like two or three in the morning so usually it doesn't matter
↠ I am currently on a medical leave due to an injury (not that it really matters since the whole quarantine thing)
↠ If I am truly invested in a roleplay, you can expect incredibly frequent responses (at least one every day or every other day)
↠ I tend to write 3-10 hearty paragraphs as long as I have something to work with
↠ I also tend to write fxm plots but I will also write mxm and fxf plots and everything in between
↠ I prefer to write in threads or a separate PM. if you wish, I also use discord but find it rather difficult to write long posts there
↠ I'm totally fine with mature themes but I prefer to avoid certain topics (trigger warning) self harm, eating disorders, rape/sexual abuse, glamorization of mental illness
↠ you will also see that I do not have a lot of concrete plots below. that is because I view roleplaying as building a story together as a team and I think having a super specific plot kind of takes away from the amazing things that can happen when a plot is built together. also, if you have an idea that is not listed below but you think I'd enjoy, please don't hesitate to ask! I'll try just about anything

I am looking for...
↠ a partner who is mature. I hate putting age limits on things but please be at least sixteen though I don't plan on age checking or whatever
↠ someone who likes to chat and plan oorp
↠ someone who is willing to put the time in to create a good story
↠ posts that are at least 3 paragraphs (more is always welcome)
↠ literacy in posts/decent grasp of the english language (ie. no text speak, a good attempt at proper spelling and grammar). if spelling/grammar is difficult for you, please just let me know!
doubling. I absolutely love to double, especially when it comes down to fandom related roleplays. in roleplays outside of fandom roleplays, I also love to double and have the stories interconnect somehow, I always find it super interesting. that being said, I'm also totally cool with having two completely separate plots but I always like to double
↠ drama and romance in a roleplay

now with all of that boring crap out of the way, lets get on with the plots! note, most plots only include a muse a and a muse b. however, I am totally open to reworking the plot to double or doing the plot twice with two different sets of characters. if you are interested, please PM me {please do not post here!}

• ☒ currently searching!
    ☐ temporarily closed, come back soon!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back