• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ɢᴇᴍɪɴɪ's ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ | ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ᴄʀᴀᴠɪɴɢ : ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ

geminiy

v tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

tumblr_ov8152wHnt1wuafneo1_400.gifv

ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ

↠ my name is gemini (gem will work too!) and I am currently nineteen
↠ I go by she/her
↠ EST but I'm up all the time so it doesn't matter much
↠ I have seven going on eight years of roleplay experience (I started off on quotev years ago when it was still a popular roleplaying site)
↠ I'm currently on a medical leave from work and school due to an injury which typically means pretty frequent replies (2-4x a week minimum)
↠ I tend to write 3-10 hearty paragraphs as long as there's something to respond to and I tend to match what my partner writes. I can write more or less but will never write one-liners
↠ I find that I jive best with others that actually want to plan or chat oorp (either through discord or pms). I find roleplaying can be so tedious if there's only one person bringing ideas to the table
↠ I prefer roleplaying on threads but I will also roleplay on discord. I tend to dislike roleplaying in pms since I find them unorganized
↠ I can write male characters, female characters, and everyone in between!

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴀᴍ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ
↠ a partner who is 16+
↠ someone who likes to chat and plan oorp
↠ literacy in posts/good grasp of the english language (ie. no text speak, a good attempt at proper spelling and grammar)
doubling (I always love to double unless it is a plot that it would be hard to double in since I love to write multiple characters. fandom rps will always having doubling)
↠ oc x canon in fandom roleplays
↠ I tend to only write fxm but I will write mxm or fxf and everything in between
↠ drama & romance are my major loves in roleplay

ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ
↠ roleplays heavily involving triggering subjects such as incest, self harm, rape/sexual abuse, heavy physical abuse, suicide
↠ student x teacher roleplays (especially if there's an age gap, I'm not here for that)
↠ posts here. if you are interested, please feel free to pm me and tell me a little bit about yourself and what you’re looking for!!

ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍs
{ the more ⋆⋆⋆ the more I am craving the topic }

☽ harry potter ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ ☾
characters I am looking for (in order of preference)| oc x fred weasley, oc x george weasley, oc x neville longbottom, oc x seamus finnigan, oc x sirius black (marauder's era), oc x remus lupin (marauder's era)
I can play | anyone, simply ask
I will not play| snape (in either the golden trio or marauder's era, I'm really bad at writing him), characters from the cursed child

possible ideas | I prefer to stick with the canon universe (golden trio era or marauder's era and onward) with harry potter but I am not opposed to writing an au, you'd just have to come up with the plot.

☽ the hunger games ⋆⋆ ☾

characters I am looking for (in order of preference)| oc x gale hawthorne, oc x finnick odair, oc tribute x oc tribute
I will not play| n/a
possible ideas | canon universe or au. big fan of following the original plot from the 75th onward

☽ marvel cinematic universe ⋆ ☾

characters I am looking for (in order of preference)| oc x bucky barnes, oc x thor, oc x captain america, oc x oc
I will not play| n/a
possible ideas | I haven't roleplayed the mcu much at all so I may be rusty, but I am willing to rp canon universe or au

☽ newsies ⋆⋆⋆ ☾

characters I am looking for (in order of preference)| oc x crutchie, oc x spot, oc x race
I will not play| n/a
possible ideas | canon universe, after the canon universe, or au (big fan of newsies college aus)

☽ RENT ⋆ ☾

characters I am looking for (in order of preference)| oc x mark, oc x roger
I will not play| n/a
possible ideas | canon universe only

☽ call of duty wwii ⋆ ☾
characters I am looking for (in order of preference)| oc x zussman
I will not play| n/a
possible ideas | canon universe or alternate universe

if you have another idea that is not listed here for fandoms, do not hesitate to ask me in pms!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back