• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ƬѲ ƬЄΔƆĦ ƬĦЄ ƧЄΔ | OOC Thread

T
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

🌊 This is the story of a young teacher, trapped and alone on a magical island. Scared and wounded, can she escape this isle of mythical creatures and ancient puzzles before she herself becomes nothing more then a drop in the ocean? Help her discover this island's secrets before it's too late!

Ki-Mono

True Crime Junkie
1589059039533.png

Had some nice chit chat on the main Thread,
so thought it was about time I made one of these.
Will make this more formal looking at some point probably.
Feel free to say or ask whatever about the story etc here.

Last edited:
I shall say it once again, love your art.

tenor.gif

I checked out your DA, and I love 'A Little Gecko' sketch. It's so cute and has a nice contrast of the brown wood where the gecko is standing on compared to the colorful background.

Life. Life. Thanks so much! I haven't been on DA in ages tbh lol. I should try and post to more then one place, but I'm so bad at it. I post to Tumblr and then move on with me life lol

Well, sure, pick the "This makes sense" option why don't you. ;)
Of course! We wouldn't want to die before we could find them!
I love the little sketches included with each post. Do you draw those yourself? Ki-Mono Ki-Mono

And as much as I wish I would follow to logical choice, knowing myself, I would listen to my heart and be concerned of the other person first rather than myself.
Life. Life. Yup. I draw them myself :)
I don't credit them to be anything special, since I try to draw them in as little time as possible as I can move on with my life lol. But I really wanted to bring my art into it too. I knew it'd grab people's attention.
P.S. I guess I should make an OOC thread now?.. lol. I don't wanna be clogging up this thread.
That's awesome!!! Now I must check out more of your pieces. I love digital art and just art in general. I mostly use my Instagram to follow artists on there.

Heh, yeah an OOC might need to be made.
Life. Life. I do have a Instagram account for art, by the same name as my Tumblr. However I'm pretty bad at using it. I also have a DA by the same name. But Tumblr really is my go to.
P.S. I will probably delete all these chit chat posts later when I post my next chapter. Just to clear the thread up. Don't be offended. I'll try and get an OOC thread started up soon.
Ooooo I'll have to check out DA then. And don't worry I understand clearing up clutter. Just know that I'm loving the little sketches. (I'll probably say it again.)

Figured out how Threadmarks work. I hope things look clean and organized now. Now hopefully new people can read through it better to catch up.

D'aww thanks for saving out ooc chatter. XD

Sorry for the delay. I had meant to have the next chapter out days ago, but got a little busy.
Most of it's all been written. Just need to see my editor, draw a picture, and also figure out how to finish off the chapter. Sometimes thinking of three decisions for you guys to pick from is hard lol

For some reason, something is nagging me about this chapter. Like I'm forgetting something. But I'm making it up as I go, so how can I be missing something? lol

For some reason, something is nagging me about this chapter. Like I'm forgetting something. But I'm making it up as I go, so how can I be missing something? lol
LolI get like that too.

Don't worry. I'm not dead. Just busy and distracted.
Will, hopefully, start writing the next chapter tomorrow evening after work.

giphy.gif

Hey gurl! Probably thought I was dead, didn't ya?? Me too, bro. Me too.
Anyways, next chapter actually has been written, and as you can see, the picture has been drawn. Just waiting on the editor to return from vaca <3

Attachments

• 1561763833414.png
    1561763833414.png
    108.8 KB · Views: 0
New chapter is up! Sorry for the long wait. I'll try and be more consistent!
I'm the type of person who drops and picks up things randomly, but never truly forgets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back