• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ƭнє Rσℓєρℓαу Ƈαƒє́ | ᥲ mᥱᥒᥙ of 1x1 ρᥣots ιᥒsιdᥱ !

tumblr_7c27dbc19396bf61297c88623e45bf07_09dcc8db_500.gif

❝ G R E E T I N G S !

I'll start by giving a brief introduction about myself. c: I go by the online alias "Deer of 9 Colours," shortened preferably to "Deer." It's inspired by a Chinese myth that roughly translates to "A Deer of Nine Colours," (九色鹿 in Mandarin) which was a childhood favourite of mine. I am currently a full-time student with a penchant for procrastination dreaming up the answers to a lot of "what if" scenarios. Some hobbies include: reading, playing piano, writing (obviously) and photography. I've been on this site for roughly a month, but I've got 6+ years of roleplay experience under my belt.

❝ G U I D E L I N E S .

I like to think I'm relatively relaxed when it comes to roleplay partners. I like to experiment with different types of writing styles, different lengths and a multitude of genres. With that being said, there are a few things I will not do. These include:

- Playing canon characters
- Writing in anything other than 3rd person, past tense
- Roleplays with gender-bending

I'm not picky when it comes to plots and will roleplay characters of any gender, LGBTQ romance (although I am not experienced with m/m pairings), etc. I am also down to double.
In terms of length or frequency of posts, I don't have any set requirements. However, I would like for you to be advanced/experienced enough to write posts of good quality consistently. This means if your muse is low, don't hesitate to take a week (or maybe two) to finesse out the details. I don't mind. It also means don't yammer on about the scenery; make your character do something I can actually respond to! Spice up your posts to keep the roleplay interesting. Don't settle for the most obvious response because that's when the roleplay becomes monotone and posting a chore. When it comes to roleplaying (and writing in general), I like to keep this quote in mind:

"Did he hope to dazzle her with his syllables? What a curious fellow he was." - Emma Donoghue

Fancy words don't make up for dry content.

❝ M E N U .

✨ black coffee ✨

pure angst

Muse A has a peculiar power: they can see how long each person has before they die. It's a little number, floating above the heads of everyone they interact with. One day, the number on top of Muse B's head takes a drastic plummet; from 80 years to a mere 2 weeks. While Muse A doesn't know Muse B well, they are classroom acquaintances and Muse A, driven partly by guilt, strives to get to the bottom of the abrupt change.

✨ forbidden fruit ✨

soapy, bittersweet

Muse A and Muse B are star-crossed lovers. A curse separates them from finding true happiness; they have met multiple times in multiple life times throughout the course of history. However, just as they discover each other identity and rekindle their relationship, Muse B dies and Muse A is left wandering through the loneliness of life.

❝ E N D I N G ⭑ R E M A R K S .

If you don't like any of the items above, feel free to shoot me a PM anyway and we'll work out a custom plot. If it helps, here are some fandoms/less developed ideas we can go off of:

- A captured princess x prince RP
- K-RP, slice-of-life style
- Harry Potter
- Spy x assassin

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back