• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic ƒσя тнє gℓσяу σƒ мαηкιη∂

Nothingness

Two Thousand Club
big_thumb_cd6bf2b862f0751211101430f680d699.jpg

The year is 35659, humanity has ended up retreating straight to the Earth's Moon due to a massive war that had broken out several thousand years against an enemy that humanity had never faced before. An strange race of robotic beings had arrived to Earth and demanded from it's denizens that humanity was to bow down to their new 'masters'; introducing themselves as a race called the Rykarr. As expected, humanity had refused to agree to the idea of being ruled over and this sparked the first war of machines. The battle between humanity and the machine lifeforms had started off as nothing more than a slaughter of men and women but eventually with constant research, humanity was able to create weapons to fight back against the Rykarr; soon enough even driving the alien race off the planet to retreat back into the darkness of space.
About a thousand years later on however, the Rykarr had returned to Earth; this time, stronger than ever before but yet still powerful enough to complete a full on slaughter of humanity. As year after year the war of machines continued to progress forward; the number of humans began to dwindle down and yet the machine race only produced more and more of it's own to continue the fight. This soon forced humanity to come to a decision that they had no other choice but to retreat off their own home planet and flee to the moon where the machine race seemed to show no interest towards enough to continue pursuing humanity. While the remains of the humans that decided to stay upon Earth to fight back and form a group known as the resistance, those who were on the moon began to craft and soon enough form a new military group, one that was called The Vahkir.

The Vahkir did not consist of human soldiers yet rather was a military that was consisted of androids who were created in the same image of a human as well as having the feeling and emotions of a humanity. However due to regulations though, all Vahkir soldiers were to suppress their emotions to avoid any distractions during battle; to assist with this all Vahkir soldiers were demanded to wear black blindfolds tat matched with their black clothing of their own choice to avoid full sight of any possible distractions. Although the blindfold is worn, it also serves as a HUD to allow soldiers to come into full sight of their enemies and full surroundings as though they were not blindfolded to begin with.
After the first few androids were processed, they were immediately sent to Earth to see what outcome would happen if these soldiers were to face off against the machines. As expected, it came out to be an overwhelming success as the androids were easily able to wipe out several machines without the need of any effort. Soon, the Vahkir program had began to become funded by all of the remains of humanity and the entire military group had been formed with a single female head android known as the 'Commander'.

All Vahkir units are 'created' with a name that was just like that of a human however by regulations they are also given a number that ranged between 0-99 that was also matched with a single letter in the alphabet; and that was what they were to be using whenever interacting with others or anyone within the Vahkir headquarters as well; which was also in deep space floating between the moon and Earth.
23e4608b0792d0aff0663244404d9f81221cc34f89492901cf7fc399f8d9bd73_1.jpg

Spending thousands of years after the success of forming the new group and battling against the machine lifeform, it was soon figured that the machine race was not the true enemy after-all but yet someone or something much more menacing was controlling them. However, this did not change the mission of the Vahkir let alone humanity; with all the years of battle and death, humans and even the Commander of the androids had began to lose sight of any means of peace of morals. All else that mattered had become just to defeat the enemy and even allies who saw things differently were immediately considered traitors that must be eliminated. Soon enough, many androids had started to become concerned about everything going on and slowly but surely enough some even began to leave the Vahkir group, knowing well enough that they were considered traitors after that; as well as this meaning they were to be hunted by the same military group they once served.
Luckily though, the machines that were able to severer their connection to the main network of the other machines who were being driven by the unknown true enemy had become friendly and eventually even allies who supported the androids who escaped the Vahkir group; informing they only wanted peace with humanity and the Vahkir.

Now, with present time; the war between the machines and humanity with the group of Vahkir continues on without any clear sign of ending anytime soon. Deep underground though, the true enemy continues to control the machines while it simply sits there to await for it's perfect opportunity to come to the surface and end everything.

Definitely interested, though I do have a question. What are the differences between the humans and the androids of the Vahkir? I would assume there would be some manner of differences between the two species which allowed for the Vahkir to suddenly be able to have a fighting chance against the robotic Rykarr?

Edit: Took a look around and saw the other threads for the RP, which mentions some of the differences between the two. Got my answer, I believe. Would still love to know more to make sure I'm clear on everything.

Last edited:
If i can get one more person. Ill revive the actual thread.

TheAlphaTitan TheAlphaTitan
Ill answer more of that question when I return from work today xD
Part of the roleplay is based off the game neir automata

I have a fair bit of interest, but I am confused. Why did the humans feel the need to create androids specifically to be soldiers, give them human-like emotions, but then tell them they can't use their emotions? I'm also a bit confused about the time frames. The year given is the 356th millennia which is more than thirty thousand years in the future, yet all of the time frames given are in the thousands of years. So what accounts for the giant jump in time? Or was that just a typo? Also, just out of curiosity, are there still actual humans around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back