• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ü Vibe check? ☀ [Updated 4/17/20]

Blxxckbird

Member of the Akatsuki.

(Edit as of 4/13/20– as mentioned in my bump below, I am wanting to get more into playing men, so if you see any fandom you’re interested in but would rather do a mxm story instead of a fxm one, please inquire! I’m putting this up here instead of editing the entire post because I am sure I’ll cap out at a few mxm stories and will probably delete this once I have enough to satiate my craving lol. But keep this in mind as you read on)

Hello all! I feel like I post a lot of rp requests that don't gather much interest, and I am thinking that it may be because I keep making separate posts for separate fandoms I want to rp, so I decided to make a mass post of things I'd like to rp, and see if maybe more people will take interest if there are more things to choose from!
❀ Please keep in mind, I normally do OC x Canon stories, with me playing the OC.

✮ I am a twenty one year old lady.
✮ That being said, I do fxm rps, and I prefer to be the one playing the female role. Though, that is just in characters, I don't care what gender my partners are so long as they are okay with playing males.
✮ I could maybe be convinced to do a mxm story, maybe.
✮ I am a multi paragraph writer, and have been writing for ages. I'd say I am pretty literate, and can usually pull at least 3 paragraphs per post even with not much to go on.
✮ That being said, I'd prefer a partner that can match that sort of energy. Of course I understand writers block and sometimes we just want to keep the story moving, so of course I wouldn't be upset if replies are shorter, just as I'd hope my partner isn't if it were to happen for me, but if it becomes a constant I will probably try to see what we can do to spice up the quality of what we are writing.
✮ My creativity usually knows no bounds, I have always been especially good at spicing up plot lines that become dull, or coming up with new places to take stories.
✮ In the same vein, I do love when my partners give input and help me flesh out ideas, and I would never be opposed to someone sharing ideas of their own. All I am really trying to say here is I try to keep my stories fun, and keep my partners interested.
✮ I am basically ghost friendly, like if you got tired of the rp you could just not reply and it wouldn't bother me, because chances are I will probably understand why at that point. The only exception is if I find myself unsure, like if I thought the rp was going well, I may message and ask why. But it isn't to guilt you into staying or replying, it is truly because I'd want to know how I can do better for future partners, plus if I ever wanted to reuse a plot line.
✮ On top of that I am just generally friendly. I love ooc chats! I love to make friends.
✮ Last but not least, I am afraid I do not double. If anyone needs an explanation as to why, truly it just hurts my head and stresses me out. I would be more willing to start two separate stories than to double in the same story. I hope that makes sense!

❀ Now, lets get into the fandoms I would like to rp!
~ The fandoms are in order from strongest craving to least. ~
# of ✮'s= My level of interest for this particular fandom.
(Please note that if you are interested in any of the fandoms with one ✮, I will require a very interesting plot to come out of our brainstorming to have the motivation to take it on, but please don't let that stop you from inquiring!)
Bold = Character I am looking for a partner to play against one of my OC's/ unless otherwise specified.
# of *'s = Level of craving for this counterpart!
Strikethrough= Not accepting this counterpart currently, but may eventually.

✮✮✮ Mystic Messenger
Saeran ***
Jumin ***
V ***

✮✮✮ Ouran High School Host Club
Either of the Twins ***
Kyoya ***

✮✮✮ Akatsuki no Yona/ Yona of the Dawn
(Manga/ or Anime)
(One may be able to persuade me into playing Yona, so I may be willing to do canon x canon here)

Hak ***
Shin Ah ***
Zeno **
Soo Won

✮✮✮ Star Wars
Kylo Ren ***

✮✮✮ Maid Sama
(Anime)
Takumi Usui ***

✮✮✮ Diabolik Lovers
(Anime)
(Another one where I could possibly be persuaded in playing Yui, though it would be my own take on her.)
Shu ***
Subaru ***
Kanato **
Ruki
Kou

✮✮ Naruto
(Shippuden)
Gaara **
Itachi **
Sasuke
Sasori

Deidara

✮✮ Demon Slayer
(Manga/ or Anime)
Giyu Tomioka ***
Obanai Iguro ***
Muichiro Tokito (With slight changes, considering his age and other factors)
Muzan (maybe)

✮ Fruits Basket
(The anime/ reboot, I have only read bits and pieces of the manga)
Yuki ***
Hatori

✮ Tokyo Ghoul
(Rp will be based around season one of the anime, since season two isn't even canon and I haven't seen past that)
Kaneki **

✮ Attack on Titan

Levi

There ya go! If any of these interest you please comment or PM so we can chat. Plots can be discussed there, I have ideas for most things listed that we can elaborate on once we start speaking. I look forward to speaking to you all. <3

Last edited:
I just got into Tokyo ghoul and have been craving it, I saw it wasn't high on your list so its cool if you dont feel like doing it.

Bump— also I have had a burst of energy to try out MxM stories lately but haven’t actually gotten any off the ground. So, if you read through my fandoms and think “ah well I’d do this but I don’t want it to be FxM” then please chat with me, I want to try and get better at playing men.~

Bump— also I have had a burst of energy to try out MxM stories lately but haven’t actually gotten any off the ground. So, if you read through my fandoms and think “ah well I’d do this but I don’t want it to be FxM” then please chat with me, I want to try and get better at playing men.~
I like to try out mxm rp. I even have a cute storyline I like to try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back