• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Époque [krp]

offbeat

reinvention
hidden scrolls

Y99fWgZKBwxmvM5CvdaUWY2X5fdwQ6gZ2EzlvCMdKB2XQjxJIZtstXIkzAmlu62F-7Hcx5HBfnEBPFZmWGwk3o5zqD9Dkr-Hw9o1rldvdH8HQ-QwmodQDtkaCME5G8AsI0Ivt7TG
PANTONE ®
13-3207
Époque

In the outskirts of Seoul, South Korea, there's this house. A big, white, rather worn down house designed to fit up to ten people. Right now, the house stands empty except for three residents. For some reason, all the others left. Some got places of their own, and some decided to travel the world. One kid just vanished into thin air. But a new batch of roommates are on their way. Considering the short distance to a lot of universities, most of them are students. With new people comes new first impressions and new opportunities. Tension could bubble up, and arguments are just about inevitable. Relationships may form, some closer than others.
Who knows? Time will tell.

some info i guess
- A good ol' roommate roleplay. Simply put, it's about a group of strangers living together.
- In total, I'll accept ten characters. While seven of them are new residents, three have lived there for a long time.
- The residents will live in rooms with 2-3 people in them.
- Try to keep a little variation in the characters. Don't want five variations of the same character.
- While it's set in Korea, there's no obligation for a korean fc. Do as you wish, man.
- I'd really like this to be active, so please tell me if you can't post so we can figure something out.
- That is all, enjoy !

Last edited:
Might be able to fit this in to my current schedule if your still accepting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back