• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern » the lonely patients chat room

Characters
Here
first round of selections
the snarky nerd
andrew votaw , played by intergalactic intergalactic

the tough guy
Reed Wolfe , played by Partly Harmless Partly Harmless

the new girl
juniper morales , played by peachuu peachuu

the free spirit
Faye Melton , played by apolla apolla

the remaining characters to be selected for are the brooding loner, the drama geek and the closet case. those not selected this time around still have a chance to apply for one of the remaining roles available! you will get an extension of course. also going to tag pinnasina pinnasina and VintageBlues VintageBlues to see if you'll be finishing your characters!

you can apply if the position you want is not yet taken!

to the accepted characters, i'll be sending you a discord invite soon!
i'd love to! is there another deadline for the second round of applications by any chance?

i'd only be waiting on yours, and the drama geek i think, so, friday night?
sure! which positions would be open to apply for then? is it now the brooding loner, the drama geek, and the closet case? just want to double check before i apply (: i’m really happy with whichever character, though, so if there is a particular one you need an application for, let me know!

sure! which positions would be open to apply for then? is it now the brooding loner, the drama geek, and the closet case? just want to double check before i apply (: i’m really happy with whichever character, though, so if there is a particular one you need an application for, let me know!
those are the open ones, yes, though nobody's applied for the closet case so that would be better!

Thank you so much and congrats to the others!
Sorry i just saw this since birthday planning is a thing aaa

So happy to see all of the wonderful characters! This will be fun indeed.

Sorry, I am discord stupid. Do you need our little ID #, or is there a secret, special way to look all of the first round picks up?

Gah I’m sorry I dragged on I didn’t even get alerted to this thread... but he's done! Rushed. But done!

Idek if its still on tbh but damm this was beautiful

A toast in the hopes that thisll revive someday

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back