• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern » the lonely patients chat room

Characters
Here

christy

𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙨
feel free to talk amongst yourself or pose any questions/concerns if you have any.
deadline for CSes: 17th july

it’s brilliant! i’ve always really loved that name.

same, but five days seems so long for someone as impatient as me rip

ikr! quite gorgeous

honestly I’m particularly excited to see yours too
and i feel on the deadline stuffs but ah well

Not tryna stir the pot but damn there’s like 3 gunning for free spirit I hope drama geek stays unsought for

Also, I love Andrew so much like ajajsjddodkd

And excited to meet juniper too!!

Not tryna stir the pot but damn there’s like 3 gunning for free spirit I hope drama geek stays unsought for
you’re right about the whole free spirit thing. as for the drama geek, nothing can beat george miller aka filthy frank aka joji

All in with everything else like that’s my home boy pink man

And aubaugsgs I’m so excited to see all the roles filled like I know I’m not done myself with tubs but ajhdhjhdhdhjhs this rp fill make sense me feel young

Editing this holy moly did I have a stroke I meant this rp makes me feel young

Anyways imma continue work tomorrows

Last edited:
@spidey let me know if any changes are required. it seems the free spirit is a popular character, so if i'm unsuccessful, i'm content to create a characater for a different role. also happy to double as any doctors/nurses you might need 😊

@spidey let me know if any changes are required. it seems the free spirit is a popular character, so if i'm unsuccessful, i'm content to create a characater for a different role. also happy to double as any doctors/nurses you might need 😊
you can always apply for another role if you wish to increase your chances of having a character accepted. it's all up to you!

you can always apply for another role if you wish to increase your chances of having a character accepted. it's all up to you!
i’ll consider it! but i’m quite keen to write the free spirit, so i’m keeping my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back