Journal ยป ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ, ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž. [Nieva's playlist].

dove.

๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ

This is merely a place to keep track of all my favourite...tracks.
My music taste is literally so...weird and very different to others. please don't judge.

One of my all-time favourites will always be this classic, It's beautiful.

"She broke his heart, he spent his whole life tryin' to forget."

This song has helped me in more ways than anybody will ever know. Most of these songs will be country, truthfully.

"
Hey, man I'm trying to be tough, momma asked me this morning, if I'd been by your grave, but that flag and stone ain't where I feel you anyway."

This.

"I'll make the moon shine just for your view
I'll make the starlight circle the room."

My best friend dedicated this song to me a few years ago, we don't talk anymore but I really miss him. I hope he's happy.

"I'd walk to you, If I had no other way."

I absolutely fuckin' love this song, man.

"There's a war inside my head
Sometimes I wish that I was dead, I'm broken."

One of the best sad love songs out there.

"I still hear the howling, I still feel the rush
Over the riots, above all the noise
Through all the worry, I still hear your voice."

My heart is beyond broken. This woman taught me so much, and helped me figure out who I was. She didn't deserve to go out the way that she did, nor did she deserve to go out at all. Her son must be so fucking traumatized, I hope he learns to be okay again.
Rest in peace, Naya. You were a force to be reckoned with, a woman with a heart too big for this world. You'll forever be missed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back