• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (´ิ ❥ ´ิ♡) マギ :: writing plots,

; fantome

ᴄᴀʟɪᴄᴏ □ ᴄᴀᴛ
ae7f8c43b28adf2fbff183d717dfc26c.png

Advanced writerWrites as both gendersOpen to : HT - BL - GL currently
❝ Up there is a heaven but it will not wait. The lies, the scent of it, it's just too much. ❞

Obsidian optics widened—parturition of incredulity bringing horrifié life to angular, herculean features. The horror.
Manducating porcelain to succulent, friable flesh; desecrated between teeth, to bone and curtaining pallid concrete
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ in blanket of R E D.
i'll write with anyone. i can tone this down or tone it up.

01. Muse A is an ancient vampire that has just woken up from a thousand year sleep, into the
modern world.⠀ Suffering with the dull ache of heartbreak, the vampire sets out into a world
he doesn't recognize and kidnaps Muse B━who for some reason, makes the pain in his chest
worse just by looking at them.

02. The Kingdom of Terrova has sent the royal guards into the towns to gather only the prett-
iest woman, in hopes that the Prince will choose one of them. For what, exactly? No one but
the Prince knows... Muse A is a thief that disguises herself as one of the maidens for the sole
purpose of stealing a few expensive gold artifacts and sneaking off. But when she's placed in
front of the Prince, she's chosen as the one he wants. What a pain.

03. Muse's A and B have been best-friends for years. But as they grew older, Muse A realized
they liked Muse B as more than a friend. Unbeknownst to them, Muse A feels the same. . .but
the two of them are totally hopeless in confessing their feelings.

04. Muse A is a callous detective that prefers to work alone and keep people at a far distance.
With an iq that would make even government scientists look vacuous, he is known among the
detective world to be something of a genius. Muse B is opposite to him in all ways, charming
and wild at heart. Born with the gift of clairvoyance. By fate, the two get paired up as a team
to solve a string of heinous murders. The twist? Muse B doesn't have a concrete place to stay
and ends up living with the very private Muse A until their case is solved.

05. Muse A is an idol being forced to attend normal high school by their parents. As if being
famous wasn't enough, the beauty and natural charm of this muse leads to them being widely
popular at school. The only person who seems to be indifferent about them is the quiet Muse
B, who keeps to themselves. A can't stand it, let alone understand it. On a day when Muse B
is being bullied by a hoard of students, Muse A casually saunters to the group, places an arm
around B's shoulders and defends the quiet student with a short declaration. "This person is
my girlfriend/boyfriend. Please be kind to them. ♡ "
It's a lie but Muse B goes along with it.

06. Muse A is a rising member of the Mafia, a new favorite of the boss. Muse B is a dancer

that works in one of the establishments they own, whom the Mafia Boss cherishes in a rom-
antic way. Because of this, the members know that she is off limits. But when `Muse A and
Muse B meet for the first time, under odd circumstances, sparks are flying. They engage in

secret rendezvous behind everyone's back.

07. Muse A loses their hat on a roller coaster and desperately tries to find it once the ride is
over. Muse B finds the quirky hat and tries to find it's owner. When the two meet, Muse B is
totally smitten and asks A out on a date, only to find out they're already taken. Bummer! B
settles for being friends and the two begin a friendship that feels like blossoming love. . . ♡

So when Muse B catches Muse A's boyfriend cheating on her, he decides he's going to break
them up for good!

08. Muse A is a lonely demon that has been banished from their home into the human realm
for a crime they committed. Muse B is a human that is being chased through A's forest by a

group of bounty hunters. The two strike a deal, which leads to them embarking on an adven-
ture together, side by side.

09. Muse A is just a normal person, living a life they consider to be boring. One day as they're
walking throughout town, a colorful person approaches them exclaiming, "Wow you're perfect!

You're so pretty, he'll love you!" Him? Who is him, exactly? The colorful stranger leads Muse A
to an extravagant fashion studio, where they meet the idiosyncratic Muse B. He is an infamous
local designer in Japan and wants A to be the sole model for his newest collection. Hm. . . but
aren't all of the rumors that all of his models are in love with him? Tsk.

10. I am also always open to anything post apocalyptic, darker themed or having to do with medi-
eval themes. If none of these ideas suit you at the moment but you still want to write, send me an
idea of your own. Thanks for reading.

. Geisha x Samurai - Samurai x Normal - Ronin x Normal - Geisha x Ronin or anything feudal.

* Any of these ideas can be changed to suit a different gender or pairing. Some of them are written as hetero just to make it easier for explanation sake.

Last edited:
( o ⊰ o)

I have updated this thread with new ideas.

Side note : I love `m x m pairings but I have so many
already that I'm only interested in hetero or girls love atm.
( nonbinary, etc. )
I'm sorry if that turns you off but maybe next time. . . !
I am open to taking more if some of mine fall through.

Last edited:
Also! As another side note, I made a thread for a shoujo - romance - slice of life surrounding two bestfriends
but the user bailed on me before it started. So if you're interested in being on it with me, I'd be super thankful.
Here is the thread, please message me if you're willing to do this with me : click me.

08. Muse A is a lonely demon that has been banished from their home into the human realm
for a crime they committed. Muse B is a human that is being chased through A's forest by a
group of bounty hunters. The two strike a deal, which leads to them embarking on an adven-
ture together, side by side.

Not at all. I was much more interested in Muse A, so it works out.
In terms of pairings, did you have something in mind? Is there a gender you'd prefer I play Muse A as?

Not at all. I was much more interested in Muse A, so it works out.
In terms of pairings, did you have something in mind? Is there a gender you'd prefer I play Muse A as?

I’ve got a female character in mind and I’m kinda leaning towards a MxF pairing? If you’d be okay with playing a male?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back