• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ยฑ ๐จ๐จ๐œ

๐ฉ
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

threads for ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ณ๐ž๐ซ๐จ
Is there no deadline date for characters atm? Just cause Iโ€™m away this weekend :)

// Busts down door
I have arrived. c:
Quick question: how would you categorize professions in the upper-middle class? A 0?

in broad terms, i say upper middle will be any profession that requires a minimum of bachelors (though most likely a master's degree) on entry-level. income-wise i'd say around $80,000 - $130,000 yearly

0s make up most of the population so professions vary greatly and there are cases where some of them are able to exceed expectations and may become successful as many pluses while the opposite also happens where they end up underperforming.

yooo.

I also have a question for clarification: Since infants are tested for their potential then is there a chance that they would test lower/higher than their family's status? IF that's the case then A) would they be taken away from their families to live a more "suitable" life? B) could families pay/bribe government officials to fabricate test results of their kids?

yooo.

I also have a question for clarification: Since infants are tested for their potential then is there a chance that they would test lower/higher than their family's status? IF that's the case then A) would they be taken away from their families to live a more "suitable" life? B) could families pay/bribe government officials to fabricate test results of their kids?
hiya.

1. Yes, it is possible for people to test lower/higher than their family status. However, cases such as these are considered uncommon.
A) It was decided such individuals are required to stay with their families until primary education. Afterward, they are given a choice whether they would like to stay with their family or they would be sent to enroll in specialized boarding schools.

B) It is possible to fabricate test results however, it is considered a felony. Most parents would decide not to do so as the stigma for "lower" classes has grown and society has come to believe pluses are inherently above the rest. If anything, most parents will decide to abandon their own children and adopt others.

Due to the multiple reasons such as those above test results are not given/known to anyone besides the government until they graduate primary school.

hello hello everyone^^

b r u h
i completely forgot this OOC existed-

but hi everyone~!

my dumb sleep-deprived ass actually posted an ooc comment in the interest check
so watch me delete it and paste it here like the hoe i am

OOF Mi-so soup is up~!
I will revise her again tomorrow when my brain isn't half-dead, but everything should be good!
please point out any inaccuracies you can find and I will change it immediately c:

Another question!
Besides the new "+0-" system, has society moved away from conservatism, moved more into it or remained mostly the same? Mostly concerned with social issues like promiscuity & children out of wedlock, sexuality and gender, personal expression (piercings, tattoos, etc), etc. rather than politics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back