• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings °˖✧˖°Don't leave me lonely (Write with me!)°˖✧˖°

VelvetKiss

So many ghosts here, it's getting scary
Open

original.gif

「ようこそ、見知らぬ人」

To begin,thank you for viewing my post that took far too much time to create //orz!
I am currently looking for an of-age,active partner to make up some fairy tales with ~ ♡
Let me not waste your time,and get to the good stuff :

"I write in the third person." VelvetKiss said.
I prefer female hetero characters, but am willing to experiment with side characters and such
PM and Discord roleplays
I would say i'm a semi-advanced writer who writes lengthily but it really just depends
I usually use realistic drawings or anime pictures for my OC's,and i most times used Pre-made Personas of mine
Grammar is important,but not to a unreasonable extent
And i don't have many no's,just don't ghost me
f*cker

¿uoısuǝɯıp ɹǝɥʇouɐ ɹǝʇuǝ oʇ ǝɹɐↃ [ fandoms ]

Fallout 4
Dragon Age
Mass effect
Otome Games such as :
Cinderella Phenomenon,
Lake of voices,
Rock Robin,etc
Princess Jellyfish
Jade Empire
Harry Potter?
Pretty little liars?
Oxenfree
Tokyo Ghoul?
Ghibli movies
Eldarya/Mcl of course
and many more.

Ƴσʋ'ʌɛ мα∂ɛ ιт ƨσ ғαя!

[ Little Original,Incomplete Scribbles
-all of these will,of course contain a central romance! ]

* A 1920's story taking place in a super secret speakeasy that contains magic and crime.

* A space tale with aliens and a lot of adventure and science

*Pirates and Royals and an Ingénue caught in between

-Muse A has amnesia and wakes up in a hospital bed durng the Apocalypse. Alone and Scared with no idea what their identity is,Muse A is at a a loss. That is,until Muse B and friends walk in.

* An apocalypse in the 50s , where only men are affected by the zombie virus due to a serum that was required by the government, but not given to women.

That's it yikes but i'm open to any other ideas! I'm interested in all genres. Can't wait to hear from you ~

Last edited:
Would you be interested in like a mafia kinda thing ? A high school boy is a mafia boss by no one knows that besides the police and his mafia crew. But he falls for the police chiefs daughter or the daughter of a rich family?

I'd like to hear more about the Amnesia in a Zombie Apocalypse. I have to say its a first and sounds like a great story can be built off of it.

Would you be interested in like a mafia kinda thing ? A high school boy is a mafia boss by no one knows that besides the police and his mafia crew. But he falls for the police chiefs daughter or the daughter of a rich family?
Sure! PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back